Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever seen the My Little Pony show? Either the older seasons or Friendship is Magic?

Yes, and I effing love it! 0.79787234042553 79.8% [ 225 ]
Yea, and it was okay 0.056737588652482 5.7% [ 16 ]
Nope, but I'd love to RP anyways! 0.046099290780142 4.6% [ 13 ]
Nope, and this definitely isn't the thread for me! I'm outta here! 0.099290780141844 9.9% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 282 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 169 170 171 > >> »|

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
User Image

Mood: Scared
Thoughts: what's going on I smell so much knowledge in this castle
Crush:

User ImageUser Image
╔═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╗
Archive titled her head when Ace tipped his hat, she couldn't help but be confused. Never thought anypony would tip their hat to me Her attention was drawn towards the manticore running towards them. What would a manticore be doing here She ran behind Luna, she would protect her, right. Where did it come from and why, why would it be here

Archive heard Indigo speak about how the manticore was hers but she still couldn't help but hide behind Luna. Dragons, the undead and nameless beasts, fine, I can defend myself from them She whimpered in fear. But I do not have any magic for warding off manticores
╚═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╝

User Image

Dapper Genius

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image
Sugarcane slowly opened her eyes and saw she had an IV in her foreleg, hooked up to a blood transfusion bag. She groaned in pain as she glanced over to her wing, which was strapped to her body in a sling. She wouldn't be flying for a few days. She sighed and looked over as Nurse Redheart slowly walked over.

User Image
The Nurse smiled. "You're going to be fine, Sugarcane. Your sister got you here just in time. Though, your changeling friend left with a large bird. It scared the doctor and just about everybody else." She turned over to a bed where Cubey lay, with a pack of nutrients dripping in to her IV. "She'll be fine, too. It was quite a feat of magic. If she had exerted herself any further, though, things would have been much much worse. As for your wing," She looked back over. "I need you to stay grounded for at least the next week until your muscles can recover from the trauma. And before you start flying again, I'd appreciate you coming back for us to check it out just to be sure. We'll give you some medication for the pain."

As the nurse walked away, she turned to Caiel. He seemed to still be unconscious, but Cane knew she had no reason to worry, he was in capable hands now. She turned to her sister and sighed. "Cubey, ya reckless filly." She whispered before resting her head down, glancing over at Caiel. She prayed that he would wake up soon, and be okay.

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
User Image

His eyes slowly opened as he started to regain his strength from unconsciousness/sleep. It wasn't much and he sure felt hungry, but when the dizziness left, he could see her blue eyes glancing at him. "Sugarcane..." he said her name softly. Caiel lifted his head up to look at the surroundings after a yawn and dropped to his hooves out of bed. His body was aching a little for some reason as if he was being jerked about though he wasn't sure why. Hell, he wasn't sure what's going on after seeing Cubey in the bed. "Sugarcube... What happened? Where are we...?" he asked Sugarcane and when he looked at her eyes, he remembered the things from last night and backed down a bit. "Oh no... Cane, I'm so sorry about everything tonight." he said to her, trying not to be so emotional. "I don't know what came over me... That thing... She was... I don't know! I'm so sorry... The things I said to you, and Cubey is here.... it's all my fault." he looked at her sister, still trying not to tear up a bit as the thought that everything was here because of him. "I should of never walked you home... None of this couldn't of happened without me." he said, his head being low and a couple of guilty tears dropped from his eyes. It was probably the worst night he had ever experienced.

Dapper Genius

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image
Sugarcane smiled softly at Caiel. "You were under a spell, Caiel, Ah don't blame you. Not anymore, anyway. An Cubey is here a'cause after you passed out, we were attacked... A large bird tried to take you and me and Crys--" She stopped herself in realization. "They've still got her! Caiel, the Apparition still has Crystal! Cubey tried to stop 'em, but all of us were unconscious when we got here, and that's when they took her. Nurse Reheart tol' me that they just walked right in here and she left with 'em."

She looked pleadingly to him. "Caiel, she needs our help."

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
User Image

Caiel looked up at Cane as she spoke and forgave him of everything. He though she wouldnt which was a shock to him actuaply. He had smiled a bit, but then had a concerned look afyter hearing that Crystal has been kidnapped by the Apparation! "Oh no! What does it want with her? " he asked.

Dapper Genius

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image
Cane opened her mouth and shook her head, it took a moment for the words to approach her. "Ah...Ah don't know. Ah don't even know where they took her! But we've gotta find her as soon as possible." She looked at herself.

"I can't just yet... That bird dislocated mah wing and Ah lost a lot of blood.." She looked over to Cube. "Cubey used up almost all of her magic tryin ta save us.. I refuse to let it be in vain!"

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
User Image

The stallion nodded at Cane. She is right, nut leaving crystal to her fate is still wrong. As weak as he felt, Caiel went next to Cane and stared down at Cubey for a moment. "She risked her life for u against that apparations... I don't think we could ever repay her for that." He said to Cane and smirked a bit. "Thanks, Cubey." He said, wondering if she could hear them. It was a silent moment until Caiel looked at Cane. "Alright... I'm going to rescue Crystal." He said and looked at his bass guitar that he had the whole time until he appeared at the hospital and it was placed there. It floated and strapped around him.

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
~Leo the Manticore Cub~

User Image Leo tilted his head at Archive. She interested him the most, she was different from anypony else. The little cub jumped down from his spot on Indigo's back and walked towards her. "Mrow?" He got close but then stepped on one of his long floppy ears and tripped, to be honest it was simply adorable. Sitting up he shook his head before looking up at her from his place on the floor. Reaching out with his neck Leo sniffed at her hoof, memorizing her scent like he did with everypony else he met. When done, he began to purr.

Dapper Genius

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image
Cane smiled softly to Caiel. "Ya'll be careful naw, ya hear?" She reached out with the leg that wasn't attached to an IV. "Last thing Ah want is ta have ya not come back." Sugarcane winced a little as the pain hit her, but smiled through it.

"Ah really care 'boutcha, Cain. Ah really want ya ta come back."

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
Fancypants smiled at Archive in a welcoming manner. There, there, now miss. Little Leo seems to have taken a liking to you. No reason to fear him. Why he rode on my back without incident just a moment ago.

Yes, added Fleur with a similarly welcoming demeanor. And he played with my mane before that. He's as harmless as a puppy. He's just curious, that is all.

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
Celestia and her entourage found Ace, Noble, and Luna together on their way up to the front. They turned to meet them immediately. Sister. Ace, Noble. We have a riot to quell. It is good to have you back sister. I fear there was an impersonator. Then the sounds of panic reached her. What is happening? Please we must hurry! With that she dashed off, heading swiftly towards the front.

Down ran up next to her. I will see what is happening and be right back, he said quickly. He zipped off, his wings carrying him forcefully.

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
User Image

He turned back to Cane once more. Her leg reached out to him and he walked over to her and placed a hoof on hers before setting it back down. After a long good look at Sugarcane, he placed a gentle kiss on her lips before turning around. "That's a promice I'll gladly keep." he said and took off. For him to be honest, he didn't know if he was able to keep that.

Caiel wandered around the castle, looking for a way out of the Counterlot Castle. It was a large maze for him and door after door, he ended up going to the wrong rooms. He headed down one hallway to see Princess Celestia and some other ponies rushing down another, so he followed behind them, trying to keep up with them. It wasn't long until they all stopped to meet Princess Luna and more accosiates and that was when he caught up the them. He was still tired from tonight and was having a hard time focusing on the agenda. The stallion presented himself to the two princesses and bowed. "Princesses Celestia and Luna! I'm back with Sugarcane and her sister, Sugarcube. They are in the infirmary of the castle because we were attacked by the apparation. I also have a hostage situation; a friend of ours! Her name is Crystal! She was taken by the hive! I don't know what purpose she will play to them, but we must save her!" he was suddenly finding his strength again.

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
User Image

Mood: Cautious
Thoughts: I'm sorry sigh
Crush:

User ImageUser Image
╔═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╗
Archive watched as the manticore sniffed her, no doubt memorizing her scent. It would be best to keep a safe distance from it If she couldn't ward it away with magic, she worried about what it might or could do to her. She wrote down her thoughts on multiple pieces or paper. I'm sorry, I was taught to be careful, better safe then sorry She levitated the papers over each of the ponies.

Archive closed her eyes and tried to relax.
╚═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╝

User Image

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
~Leo the Manticore Cub~

User Image Leo rubbed up against the pony's leg and continued to purr. He nuzzled and even stood on his hind legs to look and smile at her. "Mri...mrf....fr...frieowr? Friends?" Indigo and Nightstalker stared and blinked. This was the first time he'd finally been able to speak normal words. Instead of his usual meow-like attempt at words he had spoken normally. "Awww! He said his first real words!"

OG Gaian

1,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
Breyvor Griutim

Breyvor kept at heating the rock Jilknora had grown weary and tired and laid down to rest, but Breyvor however kept at it. He kept his eyes on his brother as he heated the rock to the perfect molten temperature for his brother to not freeze to death. He stopped though when he noticed the floor beginning to liquify under his brother. "There that should keep you toasty warm until the effects of whatever it was i pulled out of your back clears up." He said to the already unconscious Loktear, Breyvor sighed and walked out of the dungeon area the cold snap of air hit him in the face when he walked into the open. "Ahh fresh air." He said with glee as he looked around.

He had walked over to the edge of a cliff to get a better view of the land it was after all a beautiful sight, something tickled his nostrils though and he inhaled deeply and shakily as he sneezed. Upon sneezing a roaring jet of fire burst forth from his face he sniffled and rubbed his nose. "Dangnabbit stupid allergies, that is one thing I hate about traveling my allergies always act up." He said to himself as he sniffled again, his stomach growled fiercely and he looked around, there was no fish market he could smell and his kind didn't really like to go into water all too much.

Sighing he walked back to the castle and stuck his head inside a window the halls were definitely big enough to fit him, he pushed the doors open and squeezed himself through the doorway. Inside it was more magnificent than it was before he burned half of it to the ground. a guards pony stood there in the halls just staring at Breyvor, "Boo!" He said humorously as the guard ran off leaving behind his gold boots and helmet. Breyvor laughed a bit to himself and he proceeded to make his way through the castle. "Hello? anybody home still?" He said as he crossed the halls trying to find one of the princesses in hopes they would know where to find some 'game' as he called it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff