Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever seen the My Little Pony show? Either the older seasons or Friendship is Magic?

Yes, and I effing love it! 0.79787234042553 79.8% [ 225 ]
Yea, and it was okay 0.056737588652482 5.7% [ 16 ]
Nope, but I'd love to RP anyways! 0.046099290780142 4.6% [ 13 ]
Nope, and this definitely isn't the thread for me! I'm outta here! 0.099290780141844 9.9% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 282 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 169 170 171 > >> »|

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
User Image

"What you speak of is a beautiful dream. but Death, what reason have you given me to trust you? I'm still locked in here with my exact replica outside with my sister and my subjects.". Princess Luna almost added that she needed to be out there with them, that they needed her, and she needed them, but she knew instinctively that if she started to show that she wanted to leave, the more enjoyment he would get out of keeping her hostage.

Dapper Genius

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
User ImageUser Image
Lust turned to Wrath and smiled, the blast having little effect on the two mythical ponies. Rubbing up against him a bit to his delight, she spoke. "Ooh, darling, you are so bad. I bet he has no idea the pain he'll suffer through that curse. And no way to break it, either. Just has to wait until the lantern burns out." She licked his face, but deposited no parasites. She wrapped one wing around him. "Shall we watch the chaos, dear?"
Wrath smiled gently to his love and huddled closer to her as she touched him with her soft and graceful wings. "That sounds just perfect, Lust. Should be interesting to see the curse effect her and turn her against him. After all, he'll get his words returned, just like my curse. Only three times over. Poor girl has no idea how good of a little puppet she is. Then again, there's what to do with the changeling." He glanced over to the now-ugly princess.

"Perhaps I should curse her as well? After all, she did bring up our past, and we all know that's a bad idea." Lust shrugged and looked back to the changeling.

"Ugh. I think being that ugly, not to mention being as unwanted as a changeling is enough punishment for now at least. I don't want to miss the show dear, let's go." With that, the two trotted off in to the forest to watch the scene between Sugarcane and Caiel unfold.

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
~Indigo Pastel and Nightstalker~

User ImageUser Image Indi nodded and looked up to Luna, her eyes soft as she sat. "Actually I can't find him, you know I care about him like my own little colt...I was hoping you might've seen him? He loves to play and hide." She sighed and looked towards the doors, her ears low and wings pressed to her back. "Or maybe I didn't look hard enough in the gardens...could he be up in the clouds again...that little rascal likes to get into everything. You know how manticores are..especially cubs, recently I've been needing to find better things for him to chew on besides shoes and furniture.." At this point she forgot about the trivia and became worried once again about her baby, he was probably lost and alone somewhere in Canterlot. She could only hope nothing bad had happened, now she wondered if she was a bad owner, always losing him.

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
ANNOUNCEMENT-

I've been thinking about making this post for a long time, and I've finally decided to do it. It's not really an announcement, more of a survey. I want to make this roleplay an enjoyable place for everyone, and I can only do so much without your feedback. Below are 6 questions. You by no means have to answer the following questions, but I would so appreciate it if you did.

Go ahead and PM your answers to me if you'd feel more comfortable, or you can post them here.

[b]1. Is your character(s) as involved as you'd like him/her/them to be?[/b]:
[b]2. Plot ideas?[/b]: It doesn't matter if you have an idea for your ponies or another members' or for the plot as a whole, I'd love to hear your ideas :] Also, if you have a backstory for your characters that you'd like to be fleshed out in the course of the plot, let me know, and we'll figure something out :]
[b]3. Do you think that I should continue accepting members, or should I close the roleplay for now[/b]:
[b]4. Idea for roleplay name[/b]: I want to name our roleplay, but I haven't come up with anything special yet. If you have an idea, let me know :]
[b]5. OOC thread[/b]: Should I make one so we can discuss plot ideas?
[b]6. Anything else?[/b]: Is there anything I could be doing better as a moderator? Anything you can think of that I should change? Miscellaneous ideas?

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
User Image

"Because I cannot trust my siblings... They are War, Famine, and Pestilence. I cannot trust them to carry out anything... Especially when War had placed Ace through that horrible dismay against undead. After that, Ace will never lose a fight until I collect his life." He shook his head. "Sorry, but I'm going off topic. What I mean is that I need you, Princess Luna.... You are the only hope for true peace in this world." he stared at her blue eyes with his crimson. "After all this, then you will never have to be alone anymore... and forever you can maintain peace with your sister." he slowly smiled at her, hoping she will make the right decision.

Dapper Genius

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image
Sugarcane snapped to when she was in mid-air. She spread her mighty wings and saw Caiel falling, and swooped over to grasp him before gently laying him down on the ground. She was overwhelmed with hatred toward him. She pulled back her head and gritted her teeth, then sighed, rolling her eyes and turning tail. She decided he wasn't worth the trouble and started heading back to the cottage.

The only thing she wanted at this very moment was a nice green apple with some caramel, and a hot bath. She snorted and due to her unconstrained anger, ended up stomping a good portion of her way back. The last thing she wanted was to see Caiel again, talking to him being a close second. Little to her knowledge was that it was the curse's effects on her.

In her minds eye, she had ended up in the territory because she had continued to persuade Caiel to come home. Her memories told her he finally told her to get lost, and kicked her in to one of the dens. That the collapse was due to her fighting and kicking down the support columns, and when the dogs had leaped out of the holes, one knocked him and herself in to the air, explaining her black blip, and why the two were falling.

The poor mare had no idea that none of this was true.

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
User Image

Mood: Hungry And Worried
Thoughts: Something doesn't feel right
Crush:

User ImageUser Image
╔═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╗
Before a minute could pass Archive was already reminded why she didn't like others, so judgmental. True she was creepy her scar, the fact she felt the need to protect herself by wearing armor and the mute thing didn't make things any easier for her. she took out a note book wrote down her thoughts, it was the best she could do for social interaction. Financially yes, but knowledge wise no She levitated the paper over to Pride after she finished writing down her thoughts, just how long would it take for him to realize she couldn't talk.

This Pride talk big game and could probably back it up, however she knew becoming good at so many things would limit a pony's ability to fully master anything and clearly he had never bothered to learn humility.
╚═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╝

User Image

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
~Princess Crystal~

User Image Crystal sighed and looked down, wanting to cry as she heard their words. At one time they'd been friends and she would hang out with them everyday, Lust would help her to look pretty without changing. Wrath taught her to fight, Sloth was just nice to be around, Pride had always annoyed her, Gluttony had loved her cooking, Greed was always an attention hog who would constantly steal her away from the others simply because she was Greed. Envy, he had always been hard to hang out with. Crystal would always try to help in his quests for a cutie mark, following him everywhere just to try and make him happy, but nothing ever worked until finally she not only got her cutie mark and was ashamed to tell him, but it was also the time when her mother had whisked her away from everything. They had been her first friends, when had they become so cruel? Walking away she headed for the barn, noticing the odd lantern light before remembering the curse. Until it went out the curse would last right? Growling, she lifted the lantern and headed outside, placing it down as she began to kick dirt on it.

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
User Image

"Exactly... What do you think you are doing?" A voice said behind the demon spawns. Famine floated there, staring at the two with an glare that shows that she did not like them at all. Not only that, but she had a look of hunger towards them. It wasn't the first time she had devoured these sorts of demons. She had disappeared and reappeared in front of the two and started to stomp towards them, being a bit shaky from the lack of nutrients, but still strong. "You evil and vile things! It is no wonder why we dispise you. Not only worthless to us, but wretched and very selfish! Leave these two alone! Destroy this curse upon the stallion! She yelled at them. She isn't seen by anyone else at all except the two ponies in front of her. "Do it now before I decide that YOU are my next meal! she growled and held up and apple to take a bite out of it.

Dapper Genius

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image
Pride looked at the paper with a raised brow. "Oh, a mute, eh? What do you want?" He looked her up and down. "Despite popular belief, I cannot get you an audience with the princesses, even I'm not that good." He smoothed the hair over his hooves once more before looking at her.

"Darling that scar is hideous. Do you want me to fix it for you?"

Dapper Genius

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
User ImageUser Image
Lust scoffed at the pony. "You obviously know nothing of our status. We're mythicals. Legendaries. We're simply entities of the feelings ponies hide. We have to find our fun somewhere, don't we? And please. Famine? Like we don't know you?" She tossed a long strand of hair over her withers. "I'm sure you've had your tussles with Gluttony, right? We all know that story."
Wrath stood tall by Lust, despite being shorter than her. He narrowed his eyes. "Nothing can remove my curse," He said simply, turning to Crystal. "Even her throwing dirt on the lantern. It will stay lit for three days, then after that, it will do out when it feels like. Even if you were to dispose of us-- which would be temporary, mind you-- that wouldn't lift the curse. So the best thing you can do is sit back and enjoy the chaos. Sloth is around here somewhere. So like him, showing up late to the party, go find him and try to scare him."

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
User Image

Famine rolled her eyes. "In case you hav not noticed, I'm always hungry. I would eat anything weather it's living, dead, sweet, sour, bitter. Gluttony is no exception and if necessary, I would devour him once more. And my brother shall deal with the curse if you cannot." She said, but then gave the two a grim smile. "But if you insist." Her jaws extended outwards through enormous length and a vortex started to slowly pull the two demons towards her gaping jaws.

Edited

Dapper Genius

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
((I think paralyzing them is a little bit god-moding. There's literally nothing I can do. I would figure Caiel would try to break though it, and the mythicals would go on their merry ways. I'm tired of the happenings as well, that's why I tried to make them leave. No idea why famine would get involved in the first place. Wasn't she in the cottage, planning to put a spell on Cubey? what happened to that?))

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
Sarabi Moonshadow
((I think paralyzing them is a little bit god-moding. There's literally nothing I can do. I would figure Caiel would try to break though it, and the mythicals would go on their merry ways. I'm tired of the happenings as well, that's why I tried to make them leave. No idea why famine would get involved in the first place. Wasn't she in the cottage, planning to put a spell on Cubey? what happened to that?))

((They are neither good or bad. They just do whatever they please. And I'll fix that.))

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
User Image

Mood: Hungry And Worried
Thoughts: Something doesn't feel right
Crush:

User ImageUser Image
╔═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╗
So Pride was able to notice she was a mute, no doubt it was patting himself on the back, you could see it in his eyes. She then wrote down another on her thoughts. I would be lying if I said there was never a time I wished this scar would go away. But I'm happy with who I am, I don't need to fix any of my imperfections. Besides, I highly doubt your able to undo a curse that's lasted for 20 generations She levitated the paper over to Pride, the scar on her face wasn't a normal scar, she never fully understood but she did know it had to do with something locked away in the family castle vault.

Archive noticed Pride was upset that he couldn't get a audience with the princess, so there was another thing she could do that he couldn't. She would tell him, but even if she did he wouldn't believe her, even she didn't believe it.
╚═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╝

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas