Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever seen the My Little Pony show? Either the older seasons or Friendship is Magic?

Yes, and I effing love it! 0.79787234042553 79.8% [ 225 ]
Yea, and it was okay 0.056737588652482 5.7% [ 16 ]
Nope, but I'd love to RP anyways! 0.046099290780142 4.6% [ 13 ]
Nope, and this definitely isn't the thread for me! I'm outta here! 0.099290780141844 9.9% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 282 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 169 170 171 > >> »|

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
yin-chan_13
((Is it ok that I made her used 2 know the sinners...I thought it might b interesting if she did))

I think it's fine :] It does make the plot interesting. Thanks for keeping it creative :]

Sarabi Moonshadow
((That's fine... But uhh.... Greed is a girl. Sin pony herd))

That album needs a password to view, just letting you know cat_wink

Dapper Genius

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
x XBliss Wasnt EnoughX x

Sarabi Moonshadow

((Fixed, thank you.))

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
User Image

Princess Luna felt a twang of empathy for Death. She certainly agreed with him that their powers were part of the natural processes of life. but the last part took her by surprise. He almost seemed to be..begging her to be with him. Why..?. The princess of the moon had never met him before, merely knew of him. She knew he expected an answer, but the navy alicorn didn't know how to turn him down gently and without angering him. Her kingdom wouldn't benefit from her death.

Being terrible with responses on the spot, she stayed silent for a moment longer than she guessed Death would have liked, but she needed the moment to orient herself. "What is your plan..?" she started.

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
Sarabi Moonshadow
x XBliss Wasnt EnoughX x

Sarabi Moonshadow

((Fixed, thank you.))

Oh that reminds me, I think in the character thread, you said that jealousy was male, but he has eyelashes..? Did you do that on purpose? He could make up for his lack of hair with his beautious lashes! emotion_awesome

Dapper Genius

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image
Pride stood outside the gates, excited for his meeting with the Princesses. He wasn't sure what it was for, but he figured he was probably getting another award. He held his head high and grinned a smug grin as he trotted in place. He couldn't help but be excited. He knew Lust, Wrath and Sloth were over in some Plantation, but he wasn't sure where Greed, Envy or Gluttony were. But then again, knowing Gluttony, he was probably in the kingdom, eating everything he could. It was, after all, a huge smorgasbord of food.

Pride looked down at his hooves, made sure they were shiny, his coat was all in one direction, then hit the bell to notify the guards he was there. "Ahem. This is Pride. Need I say more?"

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
(we should really have OOC thread, )

User Image

Mood: Hungry And Worried
Thoughts: Something doesn't feel right
Crush:

User ImageUser Image
╔═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╗
Once Archive was done with her notes she put the locks back on her book. It would seem not much as changed She put the book back in her travel/shoulder bag but as soon as she did that she felt like she was being watched. Then again she always felt like she was being watched. Something doesn't feel right And before she could even guess, the source of her bad feeling. Pride

Archive had read about Pride, one of many legendary ponies, then again in some circles her family where legends. He's prides himself at being good at everything She also heard he had a giant ego. I wounder if one of those skills including communicating with mutes She would have to remember to take notes on Pride once the talk was over.

Archive took a deep breath and walked over to Pride. Smug look on his face, shiny coat and the need to prove he's the best, this would be interesting.
╚═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╝

User Image

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
User Image

Caiel looked at the red stallion as he spoke and the images came though his head. The one that hurts him the most.... it was the last; he had told her that he basically didn't want her around him or anything, but it wasn't his fault... It wasn't! Caiel started to get teary when the voices went over and over again in his head and his heart was racing around as if it were in a derby. "Sugarcane... I'm so sorry...." Caiel tightly closed his eyes and took a deep breath, becoming relaxed though the tears fell. "I hope you will forgive me when this is over..." He opened his eyes and they stared at the two ponies that are assaulting him and his friends. Slowly, they glowed until they consumed his entire eyes. His outlines also started to glow blue and he floated off of his feet. "Begone, demons! In the name of Celestia!" He yelled out and from his eyes a wave of psychic energy blasted at them. Soon after, he flew upwards and went away into the territory of the Diamond Dogs. Once there, he dived into the ground, creating a large tunnel for him to fly through. Sugarcane had recieved a neigh back and the whole cavern had started to rupture; the Diamond dogs had fled before he was there since the cave collapsed around Sugarcane. Just above her, Caiel has bursted through the dirt and the rocks and landed on all four legs. His blue eyes looked up at hers and he used his kinesis to snap the mare out of her hypnosis. The cart had exploded from nothing, but it freed her from it. Caiel had her levitate off the ground and the two blasted through the large hole he had made and up into the sky. When they got higher and higher until suddenly, Caiel closed his eyes and the glowing stopped; he was unconscience and started falling.

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
User Image

As War was a huge strategist and the best general in the world, he couldn't resist thanking the black and red pony who approached him and said that all the guards had been secured. "Thank you for your diligence." he said in his most gentle voice he could stammer. He assumed that Princess Luna had since dropped the obnoxious royal Canterlot voice. When he was addressed by his current sister about how he felt about her plan to defeat the Apparition, he drew a blank, "Princess, I believe I am drawing a blank. I'm rather tired. Could you run your plan by me again? I am sorry for my forgetfulness" he said in Luna's voice. He was oblivious to the fact that the sisters never addressed each other by 'Princess'. "

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
ArchDemonicMage
(we should really have OOC thread, )

That is a really good idea. I might take you up on that offer! :]

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
~Indigo Pastel and Nightstalker~

User ImageUser Image Indi walked in as the question was asked to a rather odd feeling Luna. Raising a brow to her answer, she decided to butt in and walked over to her 'aunt'. "Oh Aunty Luna, you do remember my name don't you? You are after all my favorite aunt." She gave a look to Celestia that was a sly smile. Everypony knew that Indigo never picked favorites, especially those who really knew her. Sure she called Luna, Aunty, instead of plain aunt because it was simply a habit from when she was younger. Also, Luna was the only pony she'd told about Leo. "Oh, remember I brought my pet to show everypony and introduce him as a surprise. You remember what my little Leo is don't you? I told you about him only a million times." Her eyes were innocent as if she asked such things all the time.

Nightstalker searched the upper area of the castle. So far he'd found nothing. He hoped Indigo wasn't too worried about him. Too many times he'd found her crying over losing sight of him in her panic to find him. Her tendency of paranoia and her care for the little guy weren't a good mixture either.

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
User Image

Moonbliss hated that she wasn't trusted. Although it was completely understandable, it made her really mad. but she didn't want to open up anymore, so she did her best to put on a fake smile, "Yes, you're right. I feel better now. Thanks Silk". She knew she wasn't really better, but she hoped he would believe her. Knowing he was only trying to help, she didn't want to make him upset, but she knew nothing except Celestia's trust would make her feel better after that statement. She longed to belong, and she had tried. but she knew she couldn't leave yet. Making a quick decision to stay until the Apparition was defeated, she faintly smiled at Silk, hoping he would understand.

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
User Image

"My plan..." his gaze turned back to her and smirked. "My plan is to change the world, Princess." He walked over to her slowly."I plan on making the world the way it should be. There ought to be peace and prosperity not jsut in these lands, but everywhere else. The inhabitance of this world should never have to live in fear of anything. No disputes between one another because of one's species or anything..." he stopped when he wasn't so close to her. "But first, this apparation that you and your companions are dealing with will need to be dealt with. Do not fret, you shall be won victory over that abomination. But it's not mystery of where it came from with me." he smirked. "I need you to trust me, Princess Luna, which is why I tell you; the apparation is a creation from my sister, Pestilence. She wanted to use it for something else, but a certain sibling of mine..." he grumbled and rolled his eyes. "Made it decide to have a want for causing chaos. On behalf of my brother, I must say we are very sorry about that. He shall deal with it with your commander, Ace." he bowed and then staightened up. "Hmm... I feel glad..." Death grinned a bit with a sigh. "It's nice to let things off of your chest, is it not..?"

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
User Image

War stifled the urge to growl at the annoying small pony. She was going to blow his cover! How could she be suspicious already? He thought quickly, "Why of course I remember you my adorable niece! and your pet! Where is the little guy?". Ugh, Death better hurry up before I make pies out of all these inferior ponies!.

Dapper Genius

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image
Pride glanced over as the young mare walked over to him. He snorted and made a disgusted face. "Ugh, what a creepy little thing you are. Bet you're here for an autograph, yes? Well, you have to pay for them." He laughed. "And based on your looks, dear, you are nowhere near as rich as I am." He threw his head up in the air and laughed to himself.

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
User Image
User Image

Sunrise Kiss and Twinkle Sprinkle watched the exchange, unsure what was going on, but slowly catching on as they realized Princess Luna was acting more nervous with a higher-pitched voice than normal.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff