Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever seen the My Little Pony show? Either the older seasons or Friendship is Magic?

Yes, and I effing love it! 0.79787234042553 79.8% [ 225 ]
Yea, and it was okay 0.056737588652482 5.7% [ 16 ]
Nope, but I'd love to RP anyways! 0.046099290780142 4.6% [ 13 ]
Nope, and this definitely isn't the thread for me! I'm outta here! 0.099290780141844 9.9% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 282 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 169 170 171 > >> >>> »|

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
User Image

The stallion growled and looked up to see Cane run off from Lusts hypnotic powers. She is heading to the Diamond dog's turf and he has to stop her! He was helped up to his feet by Lust and growled deeply. "Enough!" He yelled out, his eyes glowing blue. He had grabbed Lust with his mind and slammed her against the trees a couple of times; as for the parasites, they all withered up from the power of his brain and died slowly. The stallion had then pinned the mare to the ground and stood over her wwith a deathly glare. "You have made me do many regrettable things... you screwed with my mind, messed with my head, and worse, you made me have Sugarcane cry." He held his hoof up and his bass guitar had suddenly flew to it. A axe blade popped out from its body and he slapped the axe down near Lusts head, cutting off some part of her hair.

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
~Princess Crystal~

User Image Crystal glared at Wrath, she didn't fear him. "I don't care for a kingdom, nor followers or if I have real friends. So long as the ones I care about are happy, that's enough for me. I can starve and die, but so long as everyone else can be happy I will die without shame. I never asked to be a changeling and I don't wish to change into another's form anyway. You, my dear, don't know me." Before he could react she ramed into him and knocked him to the ground, kicking him in the guy while he lay on the ground. "I don't lie, and I don't give up. Now stay out of my way, I don't care if I knew you when I was young. If you get in my way I will not hesitate to take you down." Snorting at him. "And to think I used to have a crush on you and Sloth..."

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
((Is it ok that I made her used 2 know the sinners...I thought it might b interesting if she did))

Dapper Genius

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
User ImageUser Image
Lust cried out in pain as she hit the ground, and attempted to get to her feet, but stopped when Caiel stepped nearby. When he cut her hair, the mare narrowed her eyes that were now glowing black. "Big mistake. Wrath!!" She called out. She got to her feet and her hair instantaneously grew back. "You have no idea who you're messing with."

Wrath turned his attention from the changeling over to Caiel just in time to see her hair growing back. He walked over, baring his jagged teeth.

"To lock in hate, to lock out love, rage I must create, Revenge I must think of." His voice was dark and angry as he cast his curse. "I light thee with only hate in my heart. Only with revenge in mind.
I give thee light to aid my rage into the direction of he I hate."
At this point Caiel would begin to glow. "Make Caiel see the hurt he brings Sugarcane, make him feel the pain she feels.
Remove the hate from my heart, and all the pain he has brought me,
Move it towards the more deserving, all he has done he shall now see,
I will seek my revenge times three."
Caiel would now feel a great desire for Sugarcane, yet see nothing but the ill-will he had brought toward her.

The barn, where he made her feel like she was a brute. The cottage where he scolded her for sticking up for herself. And finally, the hill where he told her she was unwanted. An oil lamp sitting in the crows nest of the barn on top near the bell lit up. "As this burns, your pain shall begin, and all you brought her, now shall end." He smiled, having placed a deadly curse on the stallion. The worst of luck was to come, only pain and rejection sought him now.

"Have fun Caiel. Sugarcane is waiting for you in the den of the Diamond Dogs."

Dapper Genius

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
yin-chan_13
((Is it ok that I made her used 2 know the sinners...I thought it might b interesting if she did))

((That's fine... But uhh.... Greed is a girl. Sin pony herd))

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
Sarabi Moonshadow
yin-chan_13

((That's fine... But uhh.... Greed is a girl. Sin pony herd))

((-facehoof- crap, stupid full metal alchemist confused me. I'll change it 2 some1 else))

Prophet

8,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
(is anyone's character near the canterlot entrance)

Dapper Genius

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
ArchDemonicMage

((I can put Pride there. I haven't posted him yet.))

Prophet

8,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
Sarabi Moonshadow
ArchDemonicMage

((I can put Pride there. I haven't posted him yet.))

(i'd like that, btw good or evil, don't matter Archive is a neutral party or at least tries to stay one)

Dapper Genius

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image
Sugarcane struggled deep in the catacombs against the dogs as they hooked her up to another trolly. "Ah don't care what you do with me!" she screamed. "But let Caiel go! Please, let him go! He doesn't deserve this!!" A dog slapped her flank and she got to hauling.

"Caiel, run!!" she cried out for no one. She looked in to a cell and hallucinated that he was laying there, beaten and dying. "Caiel, no!!" She cried, and struggled to get to the empty cell. The braces holding her cut in to her skin and blood ran down her beautiful white and brown coat. She fought the dogs and brayed loud to get his attention.

"Caiel, wake up please! Wake up!!" The dogs tried to reason with her, but when they started talking, she would whinny over them. "Let him go! Let him go and Ah'll comply!" Tears formed in her red, possessed eyes. "Just let him go!" the wounds in her sides began to sting as dirt and rust from the brace rubbed in to it. She bucked and fought anyway.

Blood splattered to the cave floors and the dogs began to panic. If she killed herself this way, not only would they have no horse to haul, but they'd have to figure out what to do with her. Sugarcane rose up her head and cried out.

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Sarabi Moonshadow
Sugarcane rose up her head and cried out.

Although this post is really sad, the video was so so sooooo funny. The Pinkie Pie parts were the best XD

Dapper Genius

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
((It took me forever to find a clip of horse noises that weren't so completely stupid. But yes. That video is pretty funny, the Pinkie at the end made me laugh really hard.))

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
Sarabi Moonshadow
((So I just found out I have carpel tunnel, and it reaaaally hurts and is taking over my whole right arm. So I'm out for the night. Packing tomorrow for my move, I;ll get online if I can. Toodles!))

Oh no! That sounds painful :[ Take it easy and get better soon ;]

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
ArchDemonicMage
(so where is everyone, yes the first pages has a list but people might have moved and when will my character be added, i feel like i should have waited until my character was added to the list)

Nopony has moved since I updated the location list. I was waiting to add you to the list until you posted, which you have, so I'll add you now :] When the whole Luna business is sorted out, hopefully I'll be able to have her meet Archive. Hang in there :] Pride will keep her busy until then (Thanks Sarabi).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff