Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever seen the My Little Pony show? Either the older seasons or Friendship is Magic?

Yes, and I effing love it! 0.79787234042553 79.8% [ 225 ]
Yea, and it was okay 0.056737588652482 5.7% [ 16 ]
Nope, but I'd love to RP anyways! 0.046099290780142 4.6% [ 13 ]
Nope, and this definitely isn't the thread for me! I'm outta here! 0.099290780141844 9.9% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 282 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 169 170 171 > >> >>> »|

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
User Image

Caiel was a bit put down. "Oh... well I understand that. I wanted to ask you tomorrow, but I guess the night changed my mind. Until all this happened." He sighed but looked at her with a small smile. "Yea. Might as well do at that time." He said happily knowing that he has a chance with her still. Just now isn't the time; especially when this thing had suddenly happened. Was there some sort of magic coming? Was Cubey involved since she was the only unicorn? Perhaps and he would like to ask her. But right now he wants to enjoy the scenery with Cane. He laid down and rolled over to stare at the stars and remembered the two princesses. He wondered how they were doing...

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Caiel, I'm having issues controlling the doppleganger. Who created the fake Luna? and how should she act? Is it up to me?

I'm not replying as her until you answer cat_stressed

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
x XBliss Wasnt EnoughX x
Caiel, I'm having issues controlling the doppleganger. Who created the fake Luna? and how should she act? Is it up to me?

War had himself look like Luna to everyone else. He is a very good actor. But the thing is he doesn't have the same memory as her so he can be easily stumped with a memory question. You are Luna and War for now until he is revealed or had enough time as Luna. I ask you because I'm not sure how Luna acts and everything.

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Jericho_VampBat
x XBliss Wasnt EnoughX x

War had himself look like Luna to everyone else. He is a very good actor. But the thing is he doesn't have the same memory as her so he can be easily stumped with a memory question. You are Luna and War for now until he is revealed or had enough time as Luna. I ask you because I'm not sure how Luna acts and everything.

Got it, thanks :3

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
User Image

Death stared at Luna for a bit and spoke. "I know who you are, Princess... I know your sister as well. I must say though that was some rude child's play you had made a thousand years ago." He smirked. "But still. I understand why... because all I have is family as well. We have been through so much and done so many thisngs. We have also done all of our.jobs without rest. What what is it that I get in return? Nothing. No simple thank you. My job is not easy because every living thing I meet is dead and their souls for me to reap. I have done that since the beginning of time and throughout history; we all have my siblings!" He growled and stomped his foot as if he was holding back his feelings. "But no one appreciates us... not my brother or sisters or even me." He looked at Luna with saddened eyes. "We are all forces of nature... The sun and the moons rising, then Famine, sickness, and war. Then death.... it is a sad and depressing thing to talk about tI know, but that is what hurts. I am a part of life, Luna. Do you understand? I should be embraced, not feared; I want to be loved because what I do is necessary to sustain life not only in the world, but the universe! Can you image what's it like without me?" His head slowly drooped to the ground with his ears doing the same. "Is that not too much to ask for?" He asked and looked at Luna. "I say all this because I want you to know that you weren't alone.... you were never alone from all that because I was there with you ever since your heart longed for the attention of others until you were banished to the moon. I couldn't find you, really, but because of you.... I felt something in my heart.... ir soul... or spirit. I don't know, I have neither of them. But because of you, I felt something in me that stirred for a long time. I felt... lonely, and I knew that because of that I am alive." He smirked a bit. "Death.... feeling alive. Some ironic thing is it not?"

Omnipresent Smoker

4,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Baron Ace Blackcrest

Ace moved back into the room having prefored the task of sending out scouts and his own of alerting the watch towers and was winding down from his serious tactical mode he to when commanding but as his eyes locked on Luna his gut sank and his seriousness went straight back up. This pony couldn't have been Luna could it was it just his nerves this pony gave him the sinking feeling he felt before combat it wasn't the warm light hearted feeling he felt when he saw his princess no but it was so very familiar. As Ace observed this pony his eyes were dark and serious however he knew this would be odd so he laid a fake face over it moving over to Celestia. "Princess the scouts have been sent out and are relaying to other towns to do so also". After making sure he was out of the possible imposter he looked to Celestia with silently questioning eyes stealing a glance to Luna to make his point known he knew if any Luna's own sister would feel this strange feeling too.

{this post is made of so much suck I'm sorry}
[[can some one fill me in on what i missed?]]

Dapper Genius

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image

Sugarcane rolled over as well and snuggled up close to Caiel. "It's mighty cold out here," she reasoned, looking up at the stars.

"What're you thinking about Caiel?" She asked sweetly, glancing over at him in her peripheral vision.

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
User Image

Caiel looked over at Sugarcane and noticed how close she was. Apparently, he wasn't blushing which was good for him; It was actually relaxing. When she asked what he was thinking, he thought for a moment. "Well... The stars are nice. Reminds me of Princess Luna. She was pretty nice." he said with a smirk. "So was Princess Celestia.... Now I'm thinking about the journey we had togeather." he smiled a little and looked at her. "How scared were you when those diamond dogs got you?"

Dapper Genius

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image

Cane shuddered a bit. "Oh my, that was so frightenin. Ah gotta admit, there was a parta me that wondered if you would even come after me. Another part just hoped that you were okay." She looked over. "Hmmn?" She rolled onto her feet and stood as she saw a beautiful pink mare coming up the hill.

User Image

Lust smiled softly as she saw the stallion laying on the grass, but then turned her attention back to Cane. "Oh, please don't mind me, I'm just a little lost. I was on my way to Canterlot, and I saw the lights..." she walked over to Caiel and gave him an enticing smile, her eyes having somewhat of a hypnotic effect. "My my, aren't you one handsomely stallion." she giggled. "Would you be so kind as to help me find my way?"

Cane snorted, a little flustered. "Erm, we were just talking--"
"Hush now, dear, it's rude to interrupt a lady when she's speaking to such a handsome stud." She winked and moved a bit closer, bumping Cane aside with her flank.

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
User Image

Caiel laughed. "No way I was ever going to leave you there with those nasty mutts. I did what I could do and we got out all right." He said. Sugarcane had stood up and so did he when a new pony had approached them. She was pretty, and the looks she was giving him, she was really into him. Caiel had stepped back a little when she butted Cane away and stood close to him. "Well... uh. The road is over there..." he stared at her eyes, his heart beating rapidly and his jaw dropped.

Dapper Genius

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image

Lust's hypnotic gaze grew stronger, yet her eyes did not glow. She smiled gently at Caiel. "I'm sure if I were to go alone, I'd get lost, or be attacked by those nasty dogs again. Please, won't you help me?"

Lust moved closer and brushed her face against his. Her mane smelled of lavender and jasmine. She whispered in his ear. "I'd be sure to reward you, handsome stallion." She smiled and gave his cheek a small lick.

Yet in that lick, there were parasites that would soon take over his common sense had he not known what was going on. She backed away and looked deep in to his eyes with hers. They were so beautiful... Like the sea after a storm. Powerful, get gentle. She cocked her head and smiled softly. "Won't you help me?"

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
User Image

Mood: Hungry And Worried
Thoughts: Just Need To Fill A Few More Pages
Location: Riding On A Flying Chariot Heading Towards Canterlot
Crush:

User ImageUser Image
╔═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╗
As Archive nervously sat in the flying chariot she focused on two royal guard pulling it. Why wasn't I born a alicorn, or at least a pegasus 20 generations and she had to be the only non-alicorn. At least the trip was almost over, the soon they landed the better. The one big question was why, why would Princess Luna send a letter to Archive. Her family's books weren't best sellers, Ok each of them managed to sell around a 1,000 copies at best and at worst 750. The books didn't have anything that the public didn't have a right to know about.

Maybe it was about what wasn't written, over time her family had gathered a lot of information and some of it was stuff no pony should know. A few outlawed spells, a few secrets about the royal family and a few records on where a few great evils were sealed away. But that stuff was locked away so no pony could take it for themselves. I wounder if Princess Luna knows I'm a mute This would be interesting to say the least.
╚═══════== >^,,^< ==═══════╝

User Image

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
User Image

He continued to stare into her eyes, unsure of what to feel or to think. They were a perfect color of emerald and he could not turn his gaze away from her. She had licked his cheek and his eyes grew very wide and he shivered and started to breathe heavily. "Y-yes.... I'd l-love to help you." eh said with a smile that quickly went away with the face of awe when she stared back at him. He felt like there was no one else around him except her. Perhaps it was because he never looked at Sugarcane ever since their eyes met. Caiel started walking and said "This way, Miss...." he said to her.

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
Silk allowed Moonbliss to hold his attention until she finished speaking. Dear me, he said evenly. It sounds as if you almost regret this trek you've made. He continued fanning her mane, so as not to give the impression that he was rejecting her for having feelings. He could tell she felt horribly out of place, and his tone became slightly sympathetic. I must apologize on behalf of Princess Celestia. She has been terribly stressed, and I'm sure she did not intend to hurt you. It simply isn't in her nature to hurt her subjects. It may be that you have not earned her trust, which is all the more reason not to give up. Don't you agree?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff