Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you ever seen the My Little Pony show? Either the older seasons or Friendship is Magic?

Yes, and I effing love it! 0.79787234042553 79.8% [ 225 ]
Yea, and it was okay 0.056737588652482 5.7% [ 16 ]
Nope, but I'd love to RP anyways! 0.046099290780142 4.6% [ 13 ]
Nope, and this definitely isn't the thread for me! I'm outta here! 0.099290780141844 9.9% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 282 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 169 170 171 > >> >>> »|

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
User Image

"I'm not sure what you're talking about. Maybe its because you snuck up on me and I acted a bit too much... sorry about that." He said with a curious look, but he shook his head and shrugged the feeling off. Caiel sat down and picked up his guitar and started to play some random notes that definitly go togeather.. "So, you heard me play earlier? Did you like it?" He asked with a small but happy grin. He held his guitar and seemed to have hugged it, making himself feel childish. He decided to mature and sit up to stare up at the stars. "And my goodness... I never seen the stars like this for such a long time..." he thought of something; he was really talkative right now and it seems that his voice was a bit shaky. When the stallion stared at the mare waiting for whatever she wants to say, he could feel his heartbeat fast for a moment.

User Image
Standing far away from the two, a unicorn stood there with a smirk across her face. In her hoof was an apple that she had been chewing on and took another bite before tossing the core into her mouth as well and eating it. "Cute couple... It was fun for the stallion, but what happens when I do that with the mare..." she asked herself with a chuckle. Another apple was in her hoof and it was quickly consumed by her. Her horn glowed and Sugarcane could feel that her feelings she has for Caiel is starting to slowly grow like a flower. The longer she feeds it, the more her feelings would grow towards Caiel until.... Well, that's what the unicorn wants to find out. With a giggle, the unicorn casted ehr powers over the pegasus.

Dapper Genius

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image

Sugarcane shrugged off whatever had just happened and sat next to him. "Yeah, Ah did. It sounded great, Caiel. You really are talented." She looked up at the stars and felt a strange tingle grow from her hooves all the way out to her wingtips. She wanted Caiel. She wanted him so bad she would do anything to keep him.

"They really are amazing Caiel, just like you." She pressed herself against him and nuzzled him a bit. Being so close, she began to tremble, and she wasn't sure if it was because she was fighting whatever it was that was causing her to be so forward, or if she was just nervous. She rubbed up against him and lifted his head with her muzzle.

"You're so talented, so charming, chivalrous," She grinned, but it seemed almost in malice. "Handsome. Why, anypony would be lucky to have you as their super special somepony." She pushed him over and pressed her muzzle to his, staring deeply into his eyes with her bl-- Wait. Her eyes weren't blue. They were a glowing yellow.

"Ah want to be that pony, Caiel. Ah want you so bad... What Ah feel... It's like Ah need you. Ah would give everything up-- Let's go away together. Right now, juss you an me." She pressed her nose to his and kissed him, but it was forced. Hard. She pulled back. "Ah love you Caiel. Ah love you more 'n anypony has ever wanted another pony." She trembled again, but this time harder.

Sugarcane wasn't as strong as Caiel mentally. She'd never fought magic, she'd never dealt with it. Not even her own sister would pull tricks like this on her. Please Caiel, help me. I don't want to do this! This isn't me!

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
User Image

Caielhad ssmiled when she called her amazing. It had suddenly went away when she leaned on him. He had felt her trembling and thought she must be really nervous for something. He now knew why and the stallion stared at Sugarcane with disbelief. Her words... were they real? He had shivered so much that he wanted to step away but couldn't. It felt... good. He never felt this before and never so... suspicious. When their gaze met eachothers eyes, he noticed that her eyes are a yellow color! He was about to step back from all the flirting, but found himself kissing Sugarcane. He didn't feel anything from that kiss however, just some forceful kissing . He trembled a lot and blushed as much. After that, he pushed her away. "Sugarcane! What are you doing?" He stepped away from her and would use his kinesis to keep her away. "You're not being yourself! Snap out of it!" He said with a worried look.

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
~Princess Crystal~

User Image Crystal glanced at her. "We'll we aren't a complete hive mind, each of us still get to choose for the most part. And I've always thought like this, ever since mom first tried to get me to feed off another pony's love I felt sick to my very core...it felt wrong and instead I befriended them on my own. It was much better and was more rewarding, not only could I make my own love, but I had someone to talk to and hang out with..my mom didn't like it and we moved away. I never saw them again. After the wedding that's when I broke all ties with my mother, she'd done the worst possible thing and I couldn't forgive her." She ate up to half her pie before looking up again, sheepish. "Well...the others have insect-like wings that need to move at a fast speed. Mine are more like most pegasi or Alicorns...I can't fly like them, that's why I can't fly. I-it would be nice if she could teach me. Maybe I won't crash so much." Inside, she was glad to speak normally with a pony again, she missed having a friend or at least the feeling of having one.

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
OOC: I'll have to post tomorrow afternoon, very early morning.

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
User Image

The mare giggled and laughed at what she was doing. She had ploughed so hard that she choked on some apple pieces, but it made her laugh even harder. She couldn't die that way nor was she ever able to. She decided itwas enough and her horn glowed which made Sugarcane stop so suddenly, but she was able to remember instead of taking her memory like Caiel. So.t that be a tasty treat? She turned her gaze upon the small house and grinned. "Oh little changeling ... how desperate will you be when your hunger for love is too much to bear?" She asked to herself and disappeared. Crystal would slowly start to feel her hunger return to her; it would be her hunger for love. The blue unicorn would be there watching Crystal and Sugarcube while they were to never notice her.

Dapper Genius

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image

Sugarcane continued advancing with a longing in her yellow eyes. "Give in ter the inner desires. Ah know ya want me, Caiel. Ah'm a strong, beautiful, young mare. And Ah want--" Her eyes flashed and they were sky blue again. Sugarcane trotted backwards, flashing vermillion.

"Caiel, Ah-- Ah...!!" She looked around, breathing deeply. "Ah dunno what Ah... Ah didn't mean..." How was she supposed to explain it?? After all, she didn't know her eyes had changed colors. "Caiel, that wasn't me. Ah would never be so forward..." She couldn't exactly say any of it was untrue. She did like Caiel. Maybe not love at this moment, but she couldn't deny her primal lust for him.

After all, his coat was so shiny, his legs so strong, his magic and talent struck awe in to her very soul. And those eyes... Those magnificent chocolate eyes... She could get lost in them for hours. She cleared her head.

"Ah dunno what happened, but the same thing happened ta you just afore it happened to me!"

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
~Princess Crystal~

User Image Crystal paused when she felt an odd presence then her hunger for love seemed stronger than it already was. It felt as if she hasn't fed in a year rather than a few months. "What the....oh not this again.." She knew it had to be the spawns of chaos, most likely famine. Her mother had told her of them and even warned her. With a growl she scoffed and merely finished her pie before grabbing yet another slice. She excused herself quickly and took a step outside for a moment. "I already ignore my cravings for love, so I doubt making me hungrier will work very much. Go find someone else to annoy, I'm already sick of these games, just because I'm a changeling doesn't make me a monster..." Leaving the slice of pie for the chaos spawn she headed back inside and grabbed herself a slice, acting as if nothing were going on.

((If this is god modding at all I'll change it. Just wondering if doing this would be ok...))

Dapper Genius

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image

Cube smiled finally and nodded. "I didn't know that changlings can do that. It's pretty cool that you guys have your own opinions. Sorry if I offend. I just never thought that a changling had any other intention than to just... Ya know." She laughed as Crystal ate up her pie.

"If you want some more, I have plenty I'm looking to get rid of. Celestia knows you haven't eaten in forever. I'll grab some awesome smoke Octopus. It tastes amazing, really!"

((Seriously, smoked octopus is freaking awesome. Especially in sushi. *Chef here*))

Cubey left into the kitchen and rummaged through the fridge. "So, what about the friends you had before?" She called back. "Why didn't they follow you here to help correct the name of the Changling race?"

However, when she stepped out, she noticed that Crystal was nowhere to be found. "Crystal? Hello?" She looked around a little, then set the plates on the counter and went trotting about the house. "Well, isn't that rude. She scoffed, then began to clear the plates.

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
~Princess Crystal~

User Image Crystal looked at Cubey, tilting her head. "Octapus? I thought ponies were herbivores like changelings and rabbits and stuff..." She shrugged it off and took a bite from her pie. "Its ok, I completely understand. The wedding didn't really help much. As for my friends...I don't think they even remember I exist, and even if they do I bet they think I'm evil like my mom and her hive... To be honest I don't think I have any real friends anymore...sure the other changelings are my friends but they treat me more like their leader than anything..." She sighed, ears lower than before. "You um...you wouldn't mind if I became you or something for a while would you? The food is great and everything but I still haven't actually...fed, in months. I can still eat normal food but I still need love to survive...I hate having to ask or even that I thought that up in the first place...I feel terrible..." Dropping her head she looked down, doing such a thing would disgrace her whole belief but what choice did she even have? Her hunger was exaggerated at the moment but she knew she would need love sooner or later or meeting these ponies and accepting their hospitality would all have been for nothing in the first place.

Dapper Genius

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image

Cube was taken aback for a moment. "Became... Me? Err... I don't know anybody. I never leave the cottage. The only one you could.... erm.... feed from would be Cane, and I'm not sure I'm okay with that. Not to mention if she found out, the consequences..." She perked up.

"That's just it! I've never left the cottage! Cane does all the running around. If you went in to Canterlot or a far off town, nobody would know. And if I don't know them... Well... That makes me feel a little better. But then again, you'd have to make somebody love me."

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
~Princess Crystal~

User Image Crystal lowered her head and stopped eating completely, she'd lost her appetite. "W-well your sister loves you...I'm sure the rest of your family loves you...I...I'm sorry...I shouldn't have suggested it..." Standing, she got out of her seat. "It was a bad idea from the start... She then left down the hall and went into the room Cane had told her about earlier. Closing the door, she didn't even bother turning on a light and just sat in one of the corners, she didn't feel like going to bed but was too ashamed by what she'd said to be seen by anyone.

Lonely Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
User Image

Caiel was cautious fir his judging. Her yellow eyeshad turned.back to their prettyblue and she seemed to have snapped out of a trance. He could believe her now or just back away, but what got to him is when she said she did the same to her. "Really...? How is it that I don't remember that?" He asked her and sighed. "Listen.... Sugarcane Its only been a day. I know we have been through a lot and we know a lot about eachother." He walked over to her. He ought to confess that he had never done this before, but here it goes. "It wasnt really necessary for all of this to happen tonight.... im very sorry if I had done the same. We can might as well dig a whole and bury whatever happened tonight in that hole with the shovel..." he started to blush a bit and his voice became a bit shaky. "Never really done this before but uh.... Sugarcane ... would you, that is if you really want to ... because hey, I'm not forcing you to or anything.... oh... uhm. Would you want... er... like to go out with me?... like a dating sort of thing?"

Dapper Genius

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image

Sugarcane paused a moment before nodding. "Ah think fergettin this whole weird conversation is a great idea, Caiel. And thanks fer not judging me any further." She was about to turn and head back to the cottage when she heard Caiel speak again, and this time his voice was a bit shaky.

"...C'mon boy, out with it." she urged with a laugh. However, when he finished his response, she was a bit surprised. "A... A date? Err.. Well....Hmmn..." She looked down, then back up.

"Caiel, a lot has happened to the both of us today that was really really weird, but let's not forget that only a couple hours ago was when Ah met ya. And to be perfectly honest, being asked out on a date after somethin like this just sounds like a downright bad idea." She realized how that sounded and corrected herself. "That's not to say Ah don't want to, Ah just want to make sure it's what you really want after ya get ta know me. Ah would love ta go out on a date with you Caiel, just... Maybe wait a little while first."

She looked down once more. "Now, that ain't a rejection. Know that. How's about the day after tamarra?"

Sparkly Dark Elf

20,875 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
User Image

Princess Luna froze as he said what his name was. Death. One of four Apocalypse ponies. That was all she knew of them; they didn't usually show themselves, and were rendered into history books. Though him having a name made him less fearsome, she waited for him to speak, since that was his purpose.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff