Welcome to Gaia! ::

"I will not guarantee his safety, but I will allow him to talk and leave. So please hurry, for his sake." Ace gets up and walks down stairs and to the south gate of the city. Shortly after Celestia, Luna, and there two guest's appear from the shadows. "This is as far as you go lizard, and hi girls glad to see you two unharmed." The two alicorns walk to ace and give him a hug. "Pleas don't do ant thing Dusk will hate you for." Celestia pleads causing Ace to sigh and relaxe a little before returning his attenuation to the dragon. "I will try, so lizard I suppose you have something to tell me?" His stair could cut glass with its not so hidden hate towards the dragon.

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Sjach nods and bows to Ace " I wish I was meeting you on friendlier terms Your Majesty but Lady Dusk believes that your Grandfather King Ebony is to powerful for the Shadow Council to fight even directly I do believe she has gone to our Archives to dig up what ever information she can on all Unicorn or Alicorns named Ebony and on top of that I fear for every pony that stands opposed to his values...I will take my leave now...I am going to report the the council and get some aid to you as soon as possible..." he pauses a moment and digs though his bags "here you need this far more then we will" he sets a metal ingot on the ground and backs out of gate still bowed
Ace inspects the metal and hands it to Celestia to keep in her saddlebag. "So his name is Ebony, hmm maybe I can look forward to meting him face to face." The three continue there walk home as Celestia and Luna tell him of there encounter with Ebony. When they make it to the castle Ace has a tingle go down his spine. He rushes with the alicorn sisters follow close behind.

A flash of light appears in the room as, Sapphire and Dash cover there eyes Ebony takes a seat next to them at the table. "Hello ladies, I apologize for the flash. I had meant to go to the throne room, this old stallion must still be a bit rusty." Sapphire holds Sonnet close, but turns her self slightly away from the alicorn. "So you must be Ace's grandfather, I was not expecting you, or we would have prepared beater." He smiles and waves of the thought. "There is no need, I just wanted to stopped by to meet my family, and give my grandson an early retirement. Ruling is hard work, and he had done so much for our people, he has earned a break. But that is for a later time, would you two be so kind as to introduce your selves. And my great grand daughter, my look how beautiful she Is."

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Night charm sighs then Glaring at the doctor once more "keep an Eye on my father but don't touch him" she leaves the infirmary and walks to where her mother is feeling a strong use of magic she quickly flies there phasing through the still locked door "Hello soon to be dead King Ebony" as he turns his Gaze from Charm's mother to the little filly "after you knocked me out by re-entering the time stream it has stabilized quite a bit..but the rest of that information is for another time but could you please give my niece's Mother-in-law back to her mother?" she asks this looking between Sonnet and Sapphire "Once my mother Shadow Dash and your Grandson's Wife Sapphire Shield have left you may ask me any questions you want" Shadow dash goes to protest but Night Charm holds up a hoof to stop her when suddenly Shadow Dash gains a poker face and she nods leaving
He hands Sonnet back to Sapphire and warps the three from the room. "You should remember to choose your words wisely oracle, you have family I could easily end with less than a blink of an eye. Especially when your father is in his current state." He relaxes in the chair and places a hoof to his chin. "Though I must thank your past life for the heads up on my daughter needing to be hidden. Though you where wrong on some other impotent details, so I give you one chance to explain why and how I supposedly die. Unless you want the last thing your eyes to see is the death of your corrupted family." His horn glows as three gold strings form in his free hoof, each stretch out to seemingly random directions. "Each string holds the life of a member of family. You can probably figure out the rest oracle."

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Night Charm smiles "your welcome...it's a bit hard to tell how you will die in one future you are removed from time after my Father becomes Death itself and removes both of you from the time stream but that's after you kill my sister...now I wish you would reconsider killing any of my family as we have done much for the ponies of the world my brother and sister hunt monsters for a living and are quite good at what they do...and my mother and father took one the more dangerous missions to deal with undesirable magic users are the like...but if you desire to know what the future holds well Woona and Tia become the rulers of Equestria before I leave with you great granddaughter for another land but that's all I know...I can't quite control my power as I would like" she sits smiling at him "but in all futures magic is you doom"
"It is not often a pony can become the reaper, but what is to stop me from ending him first and than the rest of those I seek to hunt. Or become a god and be unstoppable to even death it's self." He laughs before she can answer. "No I guess even should death try to take me I would not choose to leave my great granddaughter's fate to those touched by darkness like that. So he has no need to fear me becoming a god. But know this oracle, there is not a force I have ever seen that can currently bring me down. But tell me why do I need to die when my goal is to bring unity and stop the darkness from harming pony kind?"

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Night Charm frowns "there is more to life then white and black Dead King you will see that when the Reaper comes for you...It saddens me to say no matter what future it is you will die time has assured me of that...unity will come to this land and your adopted Granddaughters will lead the way...as for dark magic to think you could destroy it all is a joke as with all magic it come from a creatures emotions...you know this and ponies are beings of free will so they will always have darker emotions" she pauses a moment "you may call me Night Charm I would have thought a stallion as old as you would have proper manners and introduce your self first"
"I would have introduced my self first if I felt I would be seeing ether of them on good terms after this." He shrugs than looks Dusk in the eye. "Though that is where you are wrong oracle, I know more about the magics of the world than a pony ever should. While there is black magic from a ponies emotions, the dark magic I hunt is just as alive as you or I. It seeks out those who show it weakness and consumes them. It is a beast that was brought into our world by those who wanted more power than they felt they would gain from white or black magic. Stopping black magic is a fools effort, you cant stop a fool from doing something foolish, but hunting the darkness is only foolish to weaker ponies." He looks to the door, than back to Charm. "Before we are interrupted let me show you something from even before my time." With a flash he takes them into the past, where a young jackal looks to the inferno that was his desert home. "This poor boy is Anubis, or as history would have you remember, the great conqueror." The two ethereal ponies hover above him as a shadow, small and frail approaches him. "Young boy, do you not see what those equine monsters have done." Its raspy voice calls to him and he looks to it with fearful eyes. "What are you?" It gently hushes him. "A friend to those who seek power, and vengeance. And I see within you someone who needs both. Who wouldn't want revenge after what those beasts have done to your people?" Anubis backs away. "B-but you are evil, the elders warned us about you. You can not be trusted." The shadow quickens its approach and puts a claw on his face. "And your elders also said the ponies where your allies, but look at the fire, does it lie to you?" "No but..." "But why should you be someone I can trust? I will not a lie, this is not free, but a pony in a similar situation would not hesitate to wipe you all out. So why not use this opportunity to show them that no sin goes unpunished. And you don't even have to kill them..." A crash sends them back to the present. Ace stands on the door staring at Ebony. "Hello Ebony." He nods at Ace. "Ace glad you could make it, was the door locked?" the golden strings glow brighter.

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Night Charm smiles "I see that you didn't eject my Nieces father from the Empire Uncle" she then hops from her chair flying just enough to land on Ace's back "... and Dead King you know very well that the door was locked but your grandson even without his Earth pony magic is the strongest stallion alive doors are of little hindrance to him"

Meanwhile in the Archives of the Black Queen....Sparkling Dusk groans in frustration as yet another ancient spell book gets tossed to the side so enraptured with her work she doesn't notice the unicorn behind her until he speaks "you know Black Queen if I knew what you were looking for I might be able to Help" Dusk jumps a little "ah White King I doubt it there is a reason I am looking through some of the oldest spell tomes in existence as relative as that my be in this place" the White King chuckles "to think that you of all ponies is having trouble in your Archive though despite your several re-shelving projects to actually organize this place...but what has you so worried that you are searching spell books over 300 years old?" Dusk sighs turning to face her co-ruler of one of the most powerful organizations in the world "a threat to the world and to my family one I doubt even we the High Council of Shadows could beat one who according to one paragraph in one book of myths over 100 years old was powerful enough to join the gods" the White king frowns deeply "where was this thing trapped?" Dusk exhaustion etched on her face seeming as time passes slowly in the world compared to the Archives "the Maelstrom which is now gone and this thing so happens to be the late Shadow Queen's father a crystal Alicorn who calls himself Ebony..." the White King looks pale "by the founder...and you say that we have almost no chance of beating him?" Dusk nods "no chance with our current Gray Magic I would have to use That Spell to give us a ghost of a chance" The white King looks paler then before "I think it is time for a true meeting of the High Council...do I have your consent to call one?" Dusk nods and with that the White King bows and leaves the Archives back to his simple role of a Unicorn Captain to make the proper preparations
Ace looks to Night Charm with confusion than rage. "What?!" Than a gold aura wraps around Charm and removes her from the room. "Do not pay much mind to the half baked predictions of a child Ace. You and your two adopted daughters should come in and chat with Grandpa." His magic pulls the three in and a magic wall replaces the door. The same one that held him prisoner for three centuries. "So you are free now, what do you plan to do with your time?" Ace casually takes a seat across from him, and the two stallions make themselves comfy. "Well I have some big plans, I am tired of the pony races being separated because of stupid reasons. So I am going to unite them under a united equestrian republic, or empire. Though how the government will work is a work in progress. Than, now here me out, I will kill the dark magic users, now I know you have mixed feelings about this. So I will give you my thoughts and you can choose to help me or not. Does that not sound fare?" Luna gets into Ebony's face before Celestia can stop her. "Do you really think that he would." "All right, I will listen, than I will speak my mind and we will see where we go from there." Luna and Celestia both look to him shocked. "Why would you, If you agree than he will kill Dusk." Ace motions the two of them to sit down, and they do. Though Luna glares at Ace.

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Night Charm lets off a violent string of curses sighing in defeat "I best go check up on my father"

Meanwhile in the upper reading room...Dash blinks as she teleported Dash sighs "I'll never understand magic but me and my Daughter are going to exchange words later" as she says that Myth lands in the hallway outside smirking "what did Dusk do this time" Dash looking to her son "not Dusk...Charm" his mother's tone of voice made Myths blood run cold "Would you like me to find her?" Shadow Dash Glares at him "bring her right here when you do If I found out you delayed ANY I will put you in a corner in the square with a sign on you back got it?" Myth pales and nods flying off
"You are no stranger to what dark magic can do to a pony, It is a thing that will do anything to control or destroy its user. So you must see why such a thing must be destroyed. Think of the countless lives ended because of my grandson, and your brother. There minds become so broken, so warped by it that they would even try to kill there loved ones. And there are more ponies who fall to this same thing, like the mare who is trapped in the amulet forged by her own dark magic. And the necromancer who was defeated by your child and 'Dusk'." Ace looks to Luna questioningly as she turns away from his gaze. "To stop them would take ether corrupting yourself to free them, or killing them. So I say we end this, wipe the slate clean, and create a large organization to destroy the tomes containing dark magic, and stop any new dark magic users." Ace smiles at him and leans forward. "You are right, I have seen the best of the best become monsters because of this, and it has nearly killed my family twice. And the numbers of ponies who died because I failed to stop my brother haunts me. Even now I await darkness to take my life." The sisters look down with tears forming in there eyes. "But if things had gone differently we would not be having this chat. And I would not have three beautiful daughters, and some of the best friends a pony could have."

Divine Lunatic

8,775 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
Meanwhile in the Shadow Council meeting Chamber...at the large set of desks one facing the other sat each of the members of the High Shadow Council this was the first time most of them had met anyone besides their counter-part and ruler in person Sparkling Dusk stands looking at each person in the room "greetings to all of you members of the High Shadow Council and welcome to the 100th meeting of the Council I will be getting this meeting underway" she takes a deep breath to steady her nerves "White King and I have called this meeting today to inform you that we are all in danger...This may be a shock but as many of you now know the Maelstrom is gone, the Maelstrom Prison complex has been destroyed" a gasp echos around the room "Yes I know the thing that did this was what was trapped in a Labyrinth beneath the Maelstrom...this being is the Crystal King's Great Grandfather" the White Bishop a Gryphon Stands "wait just a moment Black Queen! you mean to tell us the Shadow Queen's father is still Alive!?!?" Dusk glares at him until he sids back down "Yes it appears that the theory that Alicorns live longer the more power they have is correct...and this one has Enormous Power he took out a horde of monsters that me and the other Night Hunters would have slight issues with...in a mater of seconds" at this point the White Rook stands "what she says is true...the Alicorn cast a spell...one spell that destroyed around 200 creatures" he then nods to Dusk she nods back "I could feel the magical power of the Alicorn without having to cast a detection spell..." at this point the room erupts into to chaos as ever person in the room starts asking what to do
Ebony takes a second to think on Ace's words, as Celestia whispers to him. "What did you mean when you said darkness taking your life?" Ace pats her on the head and looks to Ebony. "I think we should tighten the leash on those who use such dark magics, but I believe they may be redeemed. Should they be to far gone for salvation, than we can end them as a last resort." Ebony looks to Luna than to Ace. "Thank you for hearing me out Ace, and I will think on your proposal. You and your children should spend the day to relax, I will finish some business here. Than I shall join you, I would like to have a regular family chat with all of you." He takes a bow and dispels the wall. Than with a flash he is gone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff