Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unforgiving Warlord

II L o y a l t y II

"I saw what you did" A voice called to Mixyl from the shadows different from the one before it was deeper and more masculine.

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl looked in the shadows when she heard what the voice said and she said "well....one of my friends said it was the only way...." she then flew to her house and layed down on her bed.

Unforgiving Warlord

II L o y a l t y II

The next day there was a loud thud on Mixyl's door "Mixyl open up it is Voor i need to talk to you before the police get here"

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl quickly got up and rubbed her nose so quickly that it turned red and she quickly put different shades of black under her eyes to make it look like she had bags under her eyes and she grabbed a blanket and laid on the couch and said weakly but loud enough while putting coughs in front of every few words "hello? who's there...is that *cough cough* voor? her buddy i havent seen you....but i cant get up because *cough cough* im sick...very sick and my docter said *cough cough* to not get up or strain my voice or let anyone bother me so if you could please *cough cough* come back when im better that would make it *cough cough* better for me....thank you *cough cough*"

Unforgiving Warlord

II L o y a l t y II

"Ok im just here to warn you that there is a squad of guards and five angry overpowered ponies gunning for your head" Voor said before flying off

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl started talking to her ghost friend "man...why am i always the one ponies point at everytime ponies get murdered....maybe i am just trying to live a normal life so i can just make music....like jeez..." mixyl said rolling her eyes she then got up and put some weapons in her mane and dressed in a sexy battle outfit and walked out her house.

Unforgiving Warlord

II L o y a l t y II

The moment Mixyl left Rainbow dash slammed her legs on a cloud above shooting bolts of lighting at Mixyl

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl quickly dodged them with a backflip "oh dashie thats not nice....you should really watch where you are bringing on the thunder..." she flew up to the cloud and jerked it away from her and then put it above her and kicked it shooting bolts of lighting at rainbow dash.

Unforgiving Warlord

II L o y a l t y II

The lightning was about to hit Dash when a magical shield stopped the bolt. "Thats enough Mixyl come quietly and we wont kill you" Twilight said flying in her air balloon

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl froze trying not to make eye contact with twilight she swished her tail back and forth and thoughts were running through her mind untill one question popped up. Mixyl stood up straight while still not looking at twilight "why should i...when i didnt do it...."

Unforgiving Warlord

II L o y a l t y II

"If you didn't do it you wouldn't have anything to fear would you? It doesn't even matter because we have witnesses"

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl turned around and walked back and forth "twilight remember me....well not me me but the other me...you know the one who buck your brains out....well she is from a whole different world.....and remember when she said that there were other...us's in different places...and if whatever holds them from getting to this world gets destroyed they would...you could say replace us...or ruin our lifes....well i think rainbow factory me came here and murdered....whoever...and you know how i know its murder...BECAUSE EVERY BUCKING TIME A MURDER HAPPENS YOU ARE ALWAYS BLAMEING ME FOR IT AND SOMEPONY ELSE DID IT...." mixyl started to tear up....she quickly ran back into her house and locked the door behind her.

Unforgiving Warlord

II L o y a l t y II

"I say we make her house rain acid and burn her alive"

"No i say we let the guards take her to rot forever"

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl started panicing "oh no...im dead....no pony knows what i have to go through...i dont wanna die..." mixyl smiled "but other me's could...." she then grabeed her chair and got on her laptop and got in contact with another her's and then she popped in there "hmm..that was fast..." she then whispered something to them and she then pushed one out and that mixyl walked outside and said "twilight...." she then dropped to her knees "i give up...."

Unforgiving Warlord

II L o y a l t y II

"Goobye Mixyl" Twilight shot a lightning bolt at the Mixyl frying her alive

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out