Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

"Oh thats perfect...that would make the perfect threesome" she said teaseing twilight's horn.

Unforgiving Warlord

II L o y a l t y II

"Could you please not violate my horn"

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl blushed "oh im sorry twilight...." she then whispered "Molestia always told me before sticking her horn up my plot that twilight always liked when she rubbed her horn like that and she even taught me....hmmm...." she said whispering to herself.

Unforgiving Warlord

II L o y a l t y II

"Im sorry what? I didn't here you."

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl turned around and smiled "oh its nothing twilight my love~" mixyl then started trotting around twilight whispering about how there is another hers.

Unforgiving Warlord

II L o y a l t y II

"So about your mark i know how to fix it. You must travel to the heart of the everfree forest and find the room of truth however i do not know were in the forest it is"

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl smiled with pride "its fine twilight i know exactly what happened!" she then started explaining "you see there are different us's in different....well uh.....universes....and something must be going on to make them come here....but i just dont know what but i am only perverted mess up mixyl wait untill you see the rest of us....anyways there are other you's and rainbow dash's,rarity's,applejack's,pinkie pie's,celestia's,luna's now i will name a few who will i know and love...

Molestia-(a personal favorite)
Perveted twilight-(a personal favorite)
FracturedLoyalty
Sexy applejack
Lil miss rarity
Mage dash
Pervet Dashie-(a personal favorite)
Pirate dash
Flutter Stalker
Naughtynaughtyluna-(a personal favorite)
Mage dash
And the list goes on!....

but i really like perverted dashie...molestia....perverted twilight...and fractured loyalty.....but mostly perverted dashie and after the whole....tentacles thing with me and Perveted dashie...and perverted twilight was the whole cause of it...but i had no problem with it....and no problem with molestia......hehe" she then stopped "oh look at me...rambleing on and on about who molested me...but anyways i just took control of mixyl's body well because she said i could whenever i needed to....sweet girl...." she gave twilight a look "and really twilight....you gotta try that tentacles thing....it was fun.....and pleasureable....."

Unforgiving Warlord

II L o y a l t y II

"Does that mean we will eventually get a calm Mixyl?"

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl thought for a second and said with a smile "Nope!"

Unforgiving Warlord

II L o y a l t y II

"Yay" Twilight said sarcastically

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl smiled "good!" she then tackled twilight to the ground and kissed her.

Unforgiving Warlord

II L o y a l t y II

"Arent you dating fluttershy?"

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl giggled "haha oh...you so crazy..." she then said "she...did date fluttershy but then it turns out fluttershy was cheating on mixyl with rarity....bucking slut...but anyways yeah so that happened...now anyways i think i have tortured you enough...ill let mixyl take control again" she then licked twilight's cheek and flew out the door and then with a twitch mixyl was back to normal.

Unforgiving Warlord

II L o y a l t y II

"Soo need anything else"

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl shook her head quickly "hmm...i dont know...WELL...i guess ill do some things....like chill with ghostie" she then flew to her house and geared up because she was really going to kill rarity..

Later that night while everypony was sleeping mixyl snuck through ponyville and into rarity's house and held up a knife to rarity's chest and stabbed her multiple times and then she cut of rarity's horn and took it with her and went back home covered in blood.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff