Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unforgiving Warlord

princess_silvi

Fluttershy

Fluttershy was lying down on her bed taking a small nap with angel sitting next to her

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl finally got to fluttershy's house and took a deep breath and knocked on fluttershy's door with the one eye that was messed up.

Unforgiving Warlord

princess_silvi

Fluttershy

Angel woke Fluttershy up and fluttershy walked over and opened the door "Why hello Mixyl is something wrong you seem..."

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl kept the bad eye closed "i seem what?" she asked looking at fluttershy.

Unforgiving Warlord

princess_silvi

Fluttershy

"You just seem to look a bit worried thats all"

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl opened the other eye "fluttershy please dont freak out about this...i can explain everything" she said

Unforgiving Warlord

princess_silvi

Fluttershy

"Its ok your just possesed" She looked into Mixyl's eye "Its ok you can come out now i promise you wont get hurt dont be frightened" She told the ghost.

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

The ghost came out but mixyl's eye stayed the same.

Unforgiving Warlord

princess_silvi

Fluttershy

"There there now tell Fluttershy whats wrong mister ghost" Fluttershy said her voice sweet as honey.

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

"W-w-w-well i just wanted to know how it feels to live again...AND KILL RAINBOW DASH FOR KILLING ME!" he yelled

Mixyl smiled and walked infront of the ghost "I WANT TO KILL HER TOO ALRIGHT LETS DO THIS" then they both marched out of the house to go pay rainbow a 'visit'.

Unforgiving Warlord

princess_silvi

Fluttershy

"WAIT" She yelled out to them before running to were they were "We can talk this out why did Dash kill you and how did she kill you and who are you?"

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

"My name is ace swift i was once the fastest flier in equestria...untill one day i bet dash and we were good friends at once untill she made me do this one trick....she wanted me to fly to the ground really fast but before i hit it i have to fly back up....and i failed....and its her fault and i saw her LAUGHING!" he said.

"I wanna do it because she didnt SAY CONGRATS TO ME BECAUSE SHE IS SELFISH!" mixyl said with a grin

Unforgiving Warlord

princess_silvi

Fluttershy

"Seems like its your fault for actually doing it...You don't suppose we could settle this with a challenge?"

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

"I dont do challenges anymore....well i may not kill rainbow dash...but i will haunt her in her..." he then disappered

Mixyl clapped "that was awesome wasnt it fluttershy" she said with a smile

Unforgiving Warlord

princess_silvi

Fluttershy

"This is terrible she doesn't deserve this"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items