Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Werewolf

loth17

Derpy paniced "oh no im so sorry! i better go say sorry to fluttershy too!" starts flying off "ill meet up with you guys in a little bit!" Derpy said before bumping into a pole "ow.." she then shook her head and then flew to fluttershy's house.

Mixyl giggled and waved at derpy "see ya!" she then turned back to voor "well anyways everything has been fine really....except for the part about how the mail keeps getting mixed up but besides that everything i fine!" she giggled

Unforgiving Warlord

fracturedloyalty

Voor

"Thats good...Now what is Dash so excited about" Voor said as he looked up to Rainbow Dash flying around in every possible way.

Fashionable Werewolf

loth17

Mixyl smiled "me,derpy,and rainbow dash are going to go see the wonderbolts today!"

"YEAH!" derpy yelled popping up from behind mixyl

Mixyl flew up in the sky quickly "AHH!"

Unforgiving Warlord

fracturedloyalty

Voor

"That was fast Derpy how did you get all the way to fluttershy's and back so quickly?" He asked sarcastically knowing she probably got lost and ended up back here.

Fashionable Werewolf

loth17

"Oh i got lost so i just came back here!" she said with a smile

Mixyl giggled "well anyways we better get going now voor we dont wanna miss the game so yeah but i promise next time i will have four tickets so we can all go!" Mixyl then flew off to cloudsdale to the cloud stadium.

"Yeah she promises and mixyl is not only loyal but she also never lies!" derpy said before flying but crashing into a tree "who keeps putting trees in my way!" she said before flying off after mixyl.

Unforgiving Warlord

fracturedloyalty

Rainbow Dash

"Bye Voor" Rainbow Dash said as she flew off with Mixyl "This is going to be awesome" She said to Mixyl.

Voor

"Called it" He said to himself. "Time to get some food" He said as he walked twords the apple family farm.

Fashionable Werewolf

loth17

Mixyl blushed "i know! i cant wait to see them!" she smiled at rainbow dash

Derpy smiled "i cant wait either!"

Mixyl arrived at the cloud stadium where the wonderbolts were preforming at she gave her and derpy's ticket to the ticket guy and took her seat with derpy on one side and mixyl in the middle. "This is going to be so exciting!" Mixyl sqeaked

Derpy giggled "I know!!"

Unforgiving Warlord

fracturedloyalty

Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash could barely contain herself as she waited for the show to start "Soon i will be the one flying on that team" She said. No she promised.

Voor

After buying and eating some apples Voor realized something he needed meat so he flew around making sure Fluttershy wouldn't be there when he hunted. He saw a rabbit eating some food near fluttershy's house. "She wont be saving you little rabbit she is currently elsewhere." Voor dived down upon the rabbit snatching it in his mighty beak and with one crunch it was over. Voor quicky ate the evidence then went on his merry way.

(Before you ask no the rabbit was not Angel)

Fashionable Werewolf

loth17

Mixyl looked at rainbow dash and hugged her "and if you do dash i would even pay one million dollars just to see you preform!"she giggled "i promise as celestia as my wittness i would do it!"

"Yeah same here rainbow dash!" derpy said smiling

Unforgiving Warlord

fracturedloyalty

Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash smiled. "You wont have to when im in the wonderbolts I can get you both front row seats to all my performances" Rainbow dash said as she hugged Mixyl back

Voor

Voor walked around Ponyville for a little bit before sighing "Im bored" He said for he had forgotten that nothing exiting ever happens in this town. (Because he leaves before the start of each episode then returns near the end)

Fashionable Werewolf

loth17

Mixyl blushed "Awesome!" she started messing up rainbow's mane "you are just so cute and awesome i would do anything for you!" mixyl smiled "aw dashie if i could i would totally just keep you for myself forever!"she giggled "but i would want you to be free and soar through the sky like a wonderbolt!" mixyl thought out loud for a second "that would make a good story title!"

Derpy smiled "yeah it is and i would read it the first time it came out!" mixyl then aked mixyl "can i draw the pretty picture for the front of the book?"

Mixyl smiled "sure derps you can draw the pretty picture for the front" mixyl then couldnt help but giggle at derpy

Derpy looked up in the sky "oh look its starting"

Mixyl looked up in the sky and saw the wonderbolts "oh look there they are" she saw them do their awesome tricks and as they zoomed by mixyl's mane messed completely uo and she quickly brushed it down and made a fake smile trying to act like nothing happened

Unforgiving Warlord

fracturedloyalty

Rainbow Dash

"Thats right nobody can contain the Dash" Rainbow Dash said right before the Wonderbolts started their performance. Rainbow Dash went silent as her eye's were fixed upon her idols.

Voor

"I guess it is time to set up shop" Voor said as he walked back to his house. Once there he put up an open sign in his window telling people that his antique shop was open.

Fashionable Werewolf

loth17

Mixyl giggled and then looked at dashie 'Okay mixyl make your move....oh man im so gonna fail...please dont let me fail...please dont let me fail....' Mixyl scooted a little closer to rainbow dash and put her arm around rainbow dash.

Derpy was still looking up at the wonderbolts

Unforgiving Warlord

fracturedloyalty

Rainbow Dash

Rainbow was to consumed by the performance to notice Mixyl's front leg round her.

Fashionable Werewolf

loth17

Mixyl blushed deeply and quickly took her front leg off of rainbow dash because she knew rainbow dash would reject her so she was hoping derpy would do something or say something to break the akwardness.

Derpy was starting to feel dizzy as she watched the wonderbolts do loops everywhere so she leaned on mixyl's shoulder "mixyl im dizzy.."

Mixyl thanked celestia derpy did something "well derpy you might wanna rest your head now" she said looking over to derpy trying not to make eye contact with rainbow dash

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff