• Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

"But i promise i didint kill anypony!" she then started whinning like rarity

Unforgiving Warlord

princess_silvi

Guard

"Oh dear Celestia its like nails on a chalkboard" The guard stood farther away from teh noisy cell but still looking at it.

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl then started whinning louder and louder "i didnt i tell you i didnt even do anything wrong!" mixyl whinned louder than ever

Unforgiving Warlord

princess_silvi

Guard

The guard sent a message up to the guard who was going to take his place soon. "Keep up your whining it wont matter soon"

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl cried "please let me out i promise you i didnt kill anypony and illl prove it to you!" mixyl took off the bandages she had on and pointed to the onces she got from that monster "i got these two from telling dashie that i love her so much that i would risk my life for her and you know what i did? i went into the everfree forest and tied myself up to a tree and got scratched twice by some ugly looking monster with sharp claws and i would have died if it wasnt for rainbow's loyalty and you can even ask rainbow dash herself" she then pointed to her head where she had stabbed herself "and this is what i got from me seeing the future and seeing mee being in here right now and i didnt wanna be here so i wanted to end it but i couldnt because i couldnt die!"mixyl then started crying hard "but no pony cares for me! not even celestia or luna! not even my own friends!"

Unforgiving Warlord

"Oh i wouldnt say that" A voice said as Celestia climbed down the stairs and stood in front of the stairs.

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl quickly stood up straight "princess celestia!" mixyl quickly started to brush her mane "i-i-i am sorry if i knew you were coming i would have looked much more better then i do now" mixyl then started trying to cover up her scars

Unforgiving Warlord

princess_silvi

Celestia

"Ive heard you have a prophecy regarding my trusted student and i would like to hear every detail."

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

"oh uh okay!" 'finally somepony who will listen to me' mixyl thought "well you see princess i can see the future and one day i saw the most horrible thing....equestria was dark and twilight she used this weird spell i think its called a want it need it spell and she used it on her old doll and then everypony that looked at it fell in love with it and everypony was fighting over it and it was all because twilight was tardy for a letter to send to you and some ponies have been missing because pinkie's parties have gotten to her and she then killed and tortured rainbow dash and made her into a cupcake and then was rarity and then some other ponies and i dont want that to happen to equestria princess i really dont!" mixyl said with tears in her eyes.

Unforgiving Warlord

princess_silvi

Celestia

"What you say is...Disturbing what proof do you have to substantiate your claims?"

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl frowned "i have no proof because its the future so i have no proof yet but whatever you do,do not let twilight learn that want it need it spell and tell the cakes to lock off the basement to make sure pinkie doesnt have a gorerific party!" mixyl then turned around and walked in a corner not facing the princess "i cant do anything now because i am going to be stuck in here forever..." tears then rolled down mixyl's eyes

Unforgiving Warlord

princess_silvi

Celestia

"I must...Think about what you have said"

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl then looked at the princess in the corner of her eye "princess? when will i get out of here because.....im not good being caged inside like this...."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff