Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unforgiving Warlord

princess_silvi

Voor

"I saw the blood and learned of the threats you are no friend of mine you are my target nothing more"

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl's ear twitched 'the paint...' she thought "voor that was paint! it was red colored paint that spilled on me...you now that kind i used on rainbow dash!"

Unforgiving Warlord

princess_silvi

Voor

"Fine lets assume that is true then what of the threats of harm to Dash?"

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

"Okay i admit i was as little mad at her and mayhave made 1 threat to her....voor i thought you were smart lets put the puzzle together here with this one question" mixyl then paused while looking at him "why would i harm the only mare i love?!?!" she said in a upset tone "how DARE you think i would do that whats wrong with you!" mixyl then used all her might and quickly flew to cloudsdale,int her house,and then slammed the door and sat in a corner with tears in her eyes

Unforgiving Warlord

princess_silvi

Voor

Voor sighed and flew back down to ponyville landing next to twilight "Mixyl is in her house you can go get her"

"What? But your the bigger stronger one"

"Ya but you could just teleport next to her then teleport both of you to a jail cell then teleport only yourself out"

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl got up and grabbed a sharp knife from her kitchen and then sat in the corner and held it up to her head trying to be brave and just do it but she then dropped it but the blade cut her on the face a little causeing blood to drop on the floor but mixyl ignored the pain and picked up the knife again and put it near her head again.

Unforgiving Warlord

princess_silvi

Twilight

Twilight cast a spell on herself so she could walk on clouds then teleported into Mixyl's house. "Mixyl are you in here"

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl freaked out and stabbed the knife through her head but she wasnt dead yet 'huh? why am i not dead yet? am i....immortal....i guess all those lives i took let me be immortal.....' mixyl sighed "but i wanna be dead" mixyl just curled up with the knife still in her head and a stream of blood flowed down her cheeks to the floor but mixyl was starting to feel sleep like she was going to knock out and she smiled "i guess i need to take a quick nap" and she then knocked down to the floor

Unforgiving Warlord

princess_silvi

Twilight

Twilight came across Mixyl. "Mixyl" Twilight said before seeing the extent of her injuries. She checked for a pulse and was amazed that there still was one. She charged up her magic and teleported both of them to Canterlot exhausting most of her power. "You two guards i need your help take her to the dungeon and make sure she doesnt bleed to death" The guards nodded and did what she said

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl's mane covered her eyes but she still could see and through her mane she looked at twilight and she then had a evil grin on her face and she giggled a little 'i never liked twilight....she doesnt even let me stay at home...and the sad thing is.....i didnt even get to say goodbye to my love.....rainbow....who never even gave me that doctor....shame...i now have 3 injuries....this isnt my day is it...' she thought

Derpy flew around ponyville asking other ponies have they seen mixyl anywhere

Unforgiving Warlord

princess_silvi

Twilight

Twilight followed the guards as they threw Mixyl into a cell after making sure the bleeding had stopped "Now if you will exuse me Mixyl i need to go talk to Rainbow Dash goodbye" Twilight exited the dungeons leaving Mixyl in her cell.

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl grinned a creepy grin when twilight left and she whisperd "oh twilight...stupid ugly stupid twilight....you dont know....ponyville will not be the same without me....and everything will go wrong there....and its all going to be your fault....and you wont be able to fix it..." mixyl then thought 'man i hate her with a firery passion...'

Unforgiving Warlord

princess_silvi

Twilight

Twilight was sitting down in Voor's house with Dash "Mixyl has been captured you have nothing to worry about now Rainbow" Twilight smiled

Voor raised an eyebrow before realizing something "When did my house become the official meeting place for the ponyville protectors?"

"Since you started leaving your house for months at a time"

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

'i have a plan....' mixyl walked up to the bars and said to the guards "why are you young handsome guards like yourselves staying down here with little ol me shouldnt you home with your wifes and kids? and i have some info for you guys....twilight is going to destroy ponyville in the future and i would know since i can see the future and she is trying to blame me for killing other ponies so i wont get in the way of her evil plan so if you could let me out of here and let me save ponyville and you throw twilight in here ponyville would be safe and princess celestia will even make you captain of the royal guard~ and i know this since i can see the future~" mixyl said with pride

Unforgiving Warlord

princess_silvi

Guard

"And on the very likely chance you are lying im going to be letting out a criminal and would probably get fired so im gonna not let you out if thats ok" The guard said

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff