Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl was about to say something but she fell to the ground in pain and touched her chest which was bleeding and she looked at her hoof in shock looking at how much blood she saw 'big creature....' she thought as she kept looking at her hoof

Unforgiving Warlord

princess_silvi

Dash

The creature roared "Mixyl its time to go" Dash grabbed Mixyl and began to fly away with her.

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl flew with rainbow but not as fast because she was in a deep amount of pain and she felt like she was dying

Unforgiving Warlord

princess_silvi

Dash

Dash landed in front of Voors house "Im sure he has some bandadges you should lye down on the bed in the basement while i look" Dash entered the house

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl nodded "okay dash" she said weakly as she slowly flew to the bed and laid down

Unforgiving Warlord

princess_silvi

Dash

Dash got the bandadges and started to wrap up Mixyl's wounds. "You didnt need to try to get yourself killed you know"

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

"Well...i told you i would do it.....like derpy said....i always keep my promises" Mixyl said smileing weakly

Unforgiving Warlord

princess_silvi

Dash

"Im sorry Mixyl"

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl looked at rainbow "im the one who should be sorry dash....its all my fault i got myself into this mess....you could have been killed just to save me from making a mistake...i did it because i just wanted to escape just knowing you are mad at me....i didnt even know you cared enough to save me....so...." mixyl then turned over with a guilty look on her face trying to not look at rainbow dash "Im sorry rainbow dash..." then a tear rolled down mixyl's cheek

Unforgiving Warlord

princess_silvi

Dash

"Its ok Mixyl but i need to get a doctor will you be fine for a few minutes?"

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl nodded "i-i-i think so" mixyl said nervously

Unforgiving Warlord

princess_silvi

Dash

"Good" Rainbow dash flew out the window

Voor was flying when he saw Rainbow fly out of his house. He didn't call out to her but instead landed in front of his house and got inside "if she flew out it probably meant that Mixyl is here and probably not in a good mood" Voor saw a trail of blood leading downstairs. "So she is injured that will make things easy" Voor began to step downstairs where Mixyl was.

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17
f
Mixyl's ear twitched when she heard footsteps coming 'oh no im so dead....voor is going to kill me.....i know its him because dashie just left...' mixyl then looked at the window 'if i can make it out the window and make it to my house i might be safe....' mixyl thought she then started making her way to the window and crawled out quickly and she flew slowly to her house once and again slowing down winching in pain.

Unforgiving Warlord

princess_silvi

Voor

Voor saw the empty bed and flew out of his house following the smell of blood coming from Mixyl "Dont think you can get away" He said flying as fast as he could to were Mixyl was.

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

"oh-no" mixyl turned around and saw voor 'okay try talking to him'nshe thought she then turned her head and started yelled at him "voor what are you doing? its me mixyl your friend!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff