Rarity

"Then you will have at least known that you tried"

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl looked at rarity with a serious face "oh rarity you dont know what happens when i get regected....and i dont think you wanna find out because it is VERY ugly!"

Unforgiving Warlord

princess_silvi

Rarity

"You only have to choices. Apologize or dont choose one if you dont apologize your relationship with Dash will never get better."

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl sighed "your right....i will..." mixyl slowly got up and walked to voor's house.

When she got there she knocked on the door with her head hung low.

Unforgiving Warlord

princess_silvi

[colorblue]Dash

"Who is it" Dash yelled out keeping the door closed and locked

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl's ear twitched 'oh no i forgot the CUPCAKE oh no im soooo done for...' mixyl thought panicing "i-i-its me dashie" mixyl whispered

Unforgiving Warlord

princess_silvi

Dash

"Oh its you. What do you want you psyco"

Back at pinky's house

"Huh look at that Mixyl forgot the cupcake better bring it to her" Pinky said as she picked up the cupcake and slowly made her way to Mixyl

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl sat down and looked up at the door "i-i-i wanna say im sorry and since i know you will hate me forever i just want you to know that i would have risked my life for you and i will right now....i am going to tie myself up to a tree in the deepest part of the everfree forest and get eatin by some random animal so bye forever..dashie...i love you....." Mixyl then got up and turned around making her way to the everfree forest

Unforgiving Warlord

princess_silvi

Dash

"Fine" Dash said 'Its not like I care...Even if she was my friend...No i dont care' Dash shook her head.

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

When mixyl got to the front of the everfree forest she sighed before walking into the everfree.

When mixyl was deep enough she found a tree deep inside the everfree forest and then grabbed a vine and tied herself to the tree and yelled "COME AT ME!" then she heard a deep growl

Unforgiving Warlord

princess_silvi

Dash

"I dont care, I dont care........I CARE" Rainbow Dash flew out the window twords the everfree forest.

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Then a horrible looking animal came out from the shadows and mixyl closed her eyes tightly feeling the animals breath on her face 'ew...' she thought

Mixyl couldnt help but scream and it made the animal angry and its sharp claws scratched mixyl across the eye leaving a bloody scratch,Mixyl screamed again which made it scratch her again on her chest but mixyl didnt scream but only held in the pain

Unforgiving Warlord

princess_silvi

Dash

"GET AWAY FROM HER" Rainbow Dash flew into the creatures chest sending it backwards.

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
loth17

Mixyl flintched waiting for the next strike but instead heard dashie's voice 'dashie? i-i-i-i thought she never wanted to see me again' she thought

Unforgiving Warlord

princess_silvi

Dash

"Mixyl no matter what i cant just leave you to die" Rainbow Dash began to untie her

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff