Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Werewolf

Welcome to Equestria!

Hi there welcome to equestria my name is mixyl scratch and i couldnt help see that you are new here and i know its pinkie's job but she is too busy making a party but anyways since your new i think the princesses might wanna know who you are so when you finish filling this thing out this profile thing ill send it to celestia and luna and then you will be a true equestrian! oh i cant wait so here is the profile thing.

~Profile~

Now lets get you signed up!

Picture:

Name:

Nickname:

Species:

Appearance:

Personality:

Job:

Cutie Mark:

Cutie Mark History:

Family:

Crush:

Biggest Fear:

Secrets:

Extras:

Cannon Characters!

hmmm i feel like iv seen you before...who are you again?

Twilight Sparkle:

Rainbow Dash: loth17

Fluttershy:

Pinkie Pie:

Rarity:

Applejack:

Sweetie Belle:

Scootaloo:

Apple Bloom:

Big Macintosh:

Cheerilee:

Braeburn:

Granny Smith:

Hoity Toity:

Mayor:

Photo Finish:

Sapphire Shores:

Spitfire:

Soarin':

Derpy Hooves: Fracturedloyalty

Princess Celestia:

Princess Luna:

Trixie:

Zecora:

Prince Blueblood:

Diamond Tiara:

Silver Spoon:

Snips:

Snails:

Twist:

Pipsqueak:

Bon Bon:

Gilda:

Spike:

Discord:

Tell me if i missed anybody!

~My Profile~

Just in case you need help filling out your profile thing here is mine when i got here!

User Image

Name: Mixyl Scratch

Nickname: Mixi

Species: Pegasus

Appearance: White coat,red eyes,a pencil around her neck,a long puffy mane and tail.

Personality: sweet,kind,nice,caring,loving,random,somewhat serious, and daredevil,

Job: drawing things for ponies all around ponyville

Cutie Mark: a rainbow heart with her pencil going through the middle of it

Cutie Mark History: It was her school talent show and she was going to draw the most awesomest picture of her idol rainbow dash. When she got on stage in only ten seconds she drew a picture of rainbow dash so good it look like it was taken from a camara! When she showed it to the crowd she got a bigger applause then she expected so she looked at her teacher and her teacher mouthed out 'look at you flank' so mixyl looked at her flank and bam right there was her cutie mark

Family: Sapphire sash-sister Rina rainbow-sister

Crush: Rainbow dash

Biggest Fear: somepony finding out her secrets and her past

Secrets: she is bisexual and she has a crush on rainbow dash

Extras: Her art once got to her and one dat she lost it and stabbed muliple ponies with her pencil so after beinging sent to the everfree for a long time celestia finally let mixyl goand mixyl was kinda cured but she still hass some of that insaneness inside of her and she has a couple of trigger words that will set her off.

Fashionable Werewolf

~Reserved~

Fashionable Werewolf

~Reserved~

Fashionable Werewolf

~Reserved~

Fashionable Werewolf

Unforgiving Warlord

Voor

Voor flew out of the skies of the everfree forest and into the skies of Poneyvile, On his sides were two large bags filled with an assortment of antiques he was able to get from an ancient ruin he found. As he flew he saw a blue dot getting closer to him. After a while he was able to recognize it as Rainbow Dash.

"Hello Dash" He said as she got within earshot.

"Hi Voor good to see you again you were gone along time some of the people in Poneyvile were afraid something had happened to you"

"You know im much to powerful to be beaten by anything that dank old forest could throw at me" Voor said as he puffed out his chest and made his fur stand taller to make himself look bigger. "Now if you will exuse me the armor and the bags are really heavy so i need to drop it off at my house" Voor flew down to ground level and began to walk so that his wings would stop feeling so strained.

Fashionable Werewolf

'"loth17"

Mixyl was trotting through ponyville with two tickets in her mouth untill derpy bumped in to her

Derpy on top of mixyl sitting down "oops my bad!" the two tickets landed on derpy's nose and she hopped off of mixyl and looked down at her and yelled "WOW MIXYL NO WAY YOU HAVE TWO TICKETS TO THE WONDERBOLTS WHO ARE YOU TAKING HUH?"

Mixyl got up slowly and looked at derpy "how did you know i was taking somepony to see the wonderbolts....anyways....if you must know i am taking rainbow dash....since i know rainbow dash likes the wonderbolts so much i thought hey minus well take rainbow dash with me" mixyl blushed "not because i like her or anything like that..." mixyl stopped blushing and looked at derpy who had a sad look on her face "derpy whats wrong"

Derpy looked up and mixyl with a sad look "man rainbow dash is lucky...i wish i could go..."

Mixyl sighed "derpy listen....ill get another ticket and take you AND rainbow dash so see no reason to be sad" mixyl said with a smile

Derpy smiled "OH THANK YOU MIXYL YOUR THE BEST I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!" depy hugged mixyl tightly then let go "LET ME GO FINISH UP SENDING THE MAIL AND THEN WE WILL BE READY TO GO!" derpy then flew off then bumped into a building and then flew off with some of the mail falling out of her bag

Mixyl shook her head and laughed "same old derpy....hopefully she wont embarass me in front of dash..." mixyl then flew off to search for rainbow dash

Unforgiving Warlord

fracturedloyalty

Voor

Voor walked into Ponyville with Rainbow Dash flying above him.

"So what did you get this time?" Rainbow dash asked.

"Some ancient jewels and jewelry, a few pieces of armor and some scrolls written in a language i cannot read. Those i will have to take to Ms. Sparkle to translate" Voor said as they neared his house. "Now i need to put this in my house i will be out in a minute" Voor entered his house.

Rainbow Dash flew around Voor's house trying to see how fast she could fly.

Fashionable Werewolf

loth17

Mixyl spotted rainbow dash "oh there's rainbow dash" she called out to rainbow dash "RAINBOW DASH! HEY RAINBOW DASH! DOWN HE-" she then heard somepony yell watch out and she looked up in the sky and..."uh oh"...

Derpy yelled "WATCH OUT!" as she crashed into mixyl causeing the both to tumble a little "oopsie" she got up and looked down at mixyl "you okay mixyl? anything i can do to help?"

Mixyl got up and put her hoof on derpy's shoulder "no derps you dont need to do anything,im fine" she said with a smile

"good" she said with a smile "oh look theres rainbow dash! RAINBOW DASH ME AND MIXYL WERE JUST LOOKING FOR YOU! WE WERE WONDERING IF YOU WANTED TO GO SEE THE WONDERBOLTS WITH US BUT ITS NOT BECAUSE MIXYL LIKES YOU OR ANYTHING ITS JUST BECAUSE SHE KNOWS THAT YOU LIKE THEM"

Mixyl blushed and mumbled "oh derpy..." she then started looking the other way.

Unforgiving Warlord

fracturedloyalty

Rainbow Dash

"YES! YES! YES!" She squeed "I would love to go with you to one of their games" Rainbow Dash said as she started to do loop de loops in the air out of joy. "Your such a great friend Mixyl!"

Voor

Voor entered his basement which was filled to the brim with items retrieved from his adventures. Each one had a history both its own and of his adventures to get them.

Fashionable Werewolf

loth17

Mixyl blushed "hehe....its the best feature about me..." Mixyl took out the three tickets "now...derpy this one is for you!" she gave one ticket to derpy,Mixyl flew up to rainbow dash "and this one is for you" and she flew back down "and this one is for me!"

"ALRIGHT!" derpy yelled

Unforgiving Warlord

fracturedloyalty

Rainbow Dash

"This is sooo cool...No this is more than cool this is awesome. Thank you." Rainbow dash said with a smile wide as a mile

Voor

Voor dropped off his armor and loot bags in the basement then exited his house. "Hello Mixyl" He said as he spread his wings loving the feel of not wearing the armor anymore.

Fashionable Werewolf

loth17

Mixyl smiled "ah well you know..." Mixyl then noticed voor "Hiya voor!" mixyl said with a smile

Derpy smiled "Hi voor did you get the mail today!"

Unforgiving Warlord

fracturedloyalty

Voor

"Yes Derpy i got plenty of Fluttershy's mail" Voor said before looking at Mixyl "So Mix how have things been in this town since i left?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff