Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Night was cold as Robert walked around the out side of a Large Castle. He was not a King or any member of the Royal family. He wasn't a Kinght or atleast one of theres but he was here on Bussness. Robert is one of the High Knights called The Knights of the Round. He was one of 20 men and women. In side he could hear fighting. It was over a Diamoned. A Large one that was said to have powers of life. Robert didn't belive that because he know the Diamoned that had that power was used Billions of years ago. God was the one that used it to become God. As Robert walked the Garden he saw the moon and Sat down. Night? Morning? Robert liked both. They Both had there own magic to them. "Hey do Humnas Fight one another?" Robert thought "When they should fight the Demons"
Zeher raised an eyebrow, silently peering around the corner the tree she was hiding behind. Who was...that strange man in her father's garden?
Robert got up and started to walk back to the castle. Even though he was a knight he never really like Armor. It Slowed him down and only helped with Weapons like swords. He could move fast enough to dodge. He have all him money before to a small group of Familys but Less then a Month ago the Familys were killed because of a War that they did not have part in. Robert stopped and looked around. He was alone. He breathed in. Then looked around "Who is there?"
Zeher covered her mouth, preventing a small shriek of surprise escape from her lips. She crouched down behind the tree, ignoring the mud as it rubbed against her dress. Unlike her mother, the princess could care less how she looked in appearance.

'How did he know I was here?' Zeher thought nervously, not even daring to sneak a glance at the strange man.
Robert looked at where Zeher hind then away "I guess I was wrong.." Robert then walked away "Who is she?" He thought. "And why does she hide?". As Robert walked into the Doors two men came out.
"You!" One of them Screamed "What have you done with the Diamond and the Princess?"
Before Robert could answer the Second man Pushed him and said "You'd better tell us befo..."
That was enough for Robert. He Kicked the first Knight that was a little right but right in front of him in the leg making him fall to his knee. He then Looked at the other knight that was facing his left side. He foot moved like lighting Smashing the knight in the head and knocking him out. He looked at the first knight and said "If I wanted that Diamond I would have not given it to you and as for the Princess she isn't under my Care so why would I know." He Walked away from the Knights towards the Caslte. The first one tryed to get up but couldn't.
Zeher gasped.

'His strength is amazing!' A groan of pain distracted her from her thoughts, however, and her eyes fell upon the struggling guard. She gasped once more and shot over to the two. She bent down; the guard's pain-filled eyes fell upon her soft face.

"Princess....you're okay." Zeher smiled, gently pushing him back onto the ground.

"I was just out for a walk. Please, rest. I'll try and get some help." The guard nodded weakly, before blacking out once more. Zeher sighed, easing herself to her feet. She sent a strange glance in the direction that the man had gone. "There's no time to search for him. I've got to go find the doctor." And with that, the princess sprinted into the castle.
Just as the Princess headed into the Castle the Docter Ran out almost hitting her "I'm Sorry Princess" He said then ran to the Gaurds. Two other People Ran out too. They looked like they helped.
As the Doors started to close from there own weight Robert saw the Princess "She was the one" Robert thought as he turned and walks from the door.
Zeher sighed, watching boredly as her father rambled on and on to some foreign kings or something. She didn't know, not that she cared anyway. Rolling her eyes as she saw her brother show off, she turned her head to the rich carpet before her. "This is so boring," Zeher muttered under breath.

"What was that?" A sharp voice came from her right. Zeher winced.

"Nothing mother," she replied bitterly, her gaze never leaving the floor.
Robert wasn't part of this meeting because he was out hunting for the man that had the Diamond but he didn't go far. We walked into the Room like if he owned the place "What are you doing" The Kind said.
"Doing what you pay me to do." Robert looked at everyone "One of you have it... but you right?" Robert looked lightly over to Zeher "God why did you have to have her here?"
Zeher straightened up in her chair as soon as he entered.

"What are you doing?" she heard her father snap. Zeher watched curiously as the man crossed his arms, letting a sigh escape.

"Doing what you paid me to do," she heard him answer simply. He said something else, but Zeher kind of zoned out at that moment. Suddenly, she noticed him stare directly at her. Zeher could feel her face burn in embarrasment.

((By the way, what happened to that other guy that you said was supposed to come here?))
"You!" Robert pointed at a Knight. One of the higher knights.
"Man F*ck you" The Knight said.
"You need the money to take ove what the King is trying to get. See I hear everything. I was tarinded to. If you want We can go look in your Room to see it" Robert said
"You could have just put it in there" The Knight said
"Your right" Robert turned "But I couldn't have done this" He Grabed one of the other Kings shoulders "This is my Friend Alexander. He owns that land." Alexander Smiled "You made a deal with him didn't you" The knights face grow evil.
"I well get you for this" The knight said. The King moved his hand and three knights Grabbed the Higher Knight. They Pulled him away.
"It's in his room. Be more Careful with stuff like that my lord." Robert walked away with a small group of people in the room.
The King looked around and said "Everyone leave please"
"Father-" The King cut off Zeher.

"My daughter, go to your room. I want you out of this, at least for the time being. Zeher glared, crossing her arms.

"Could you at least tell me what's going on? Who's that man?"

"Enough Zeher. To your chambers, now." Zeher huffed, spinning on her heel, stalking to her room.
Robert was in Zeher's Room "God I hope you understand what I'm about to do is for me and me alone." Robert hide so that Zeher would see him until it was to late and waited not makine a noise.
Zeher yawned, pulling her nightgown over her body. She stretched her arms over head, yawning once more.

"Geez, Dad's always so uptight about everything," she grumbled, flinging the doors open to her balcony. She walked out, shivering as a cold gust of night air ripped through the dark. She rested her arms on the balcony, watching some late night workers hurridly water the flowers in the garden.
Robert came up from behind her quit and fast. He Grabbed her. One hand over her mouht and the other over her hands "Don't scream or no one well find you a live you understand me?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff