Stubborn Survivor

12,850 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
Ultima Heartless
cloudandis

Makyui

((Ya derped on that last one, might wanna edit it XP ))

After his arm was bandaged up, he said to Link "No, I didn't. All I saw was Clou-Er, Ana. Do you think she could still be out there?" He thanked Ana for the help, and walked over to the fireplace. Although his arm was bandaged up, he may need some more blood soon. And he didn't really know who he could ask some from. Ana seemed too scared to want to give some, and Link, well, there was no way he was gonna get blood from him. He made sure the door was locked to prevent intruders, then sat down by the fire again "Nothing here is making sense right now..." he said, his voice trailing off.

((Fixed the quote error xD lawl. Sorry, my hands art just... so odd today.))

Angelic Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
cloudandis

((Fixed the quote error xD lawl. Sorry, my hands art just... so odd today.))

((Massages your hands O3O Get betterrrrrrrrr))

Angelic Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Makyui

((Dude person totally write the next part I'm bored))

Tiny Traveler

18,525 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
Ultima Heartless
cloudandis

((Wah, sorry. I kinda overloaded my brains and had to center a moment, ahaha.))

Ganryu's response was exactly what Link didn't want to hear. He backed up a step, ears folded against his head. "Did you do that, then?" He gestured toward the door with a flick of his wide eyes, which quickly re-centered on the vampire. "Was that you?"

Meanwhile, Anastasia had begun to panic, and despite her pacing around the room, it was easy to see the source of her anxiety. She was shifting, a bit like Cloud had done before she'd burst out into the snow. Not quite as violently, perhaps, but... well, those definitely weren't human hands anymore. They were more like...

Link shook his head, as though trying to deny what had fallen into place. This couldn't be happening. Everything was unraveling around him, and he didn't know what to do. What was going on?

Angelic Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Makyui

cloudandis

((And since Cloud isn't online now, I'll write out my parts))

Looking back at the door, Ganryu nodded "Yes, I did. I can clearly remember it, too" He paused, looking back at the deer-boy, noticing his fear "Thing is, it didn't really feel like I was the one doing it. Like, that I was the one in control. Yet, it was me..." he tried to reassure the boy, with little success. He looked at Ana, who had gone to lay down((Cloud's sleeping, so I'm going to say Ana went for a rest)) in the infirmary. Ganryu sighed once more, and added more wood to the fire "Look, whatever's out there, has to stay out there. Seems like venturing out during this so-called Red Moon is a bad idea...But, then again, so may be staying in here..." He didn't know what to do. Normally, he let Cloud make the decisions. Standing up, he turned to Link, and asked "So, are you hungry for anything? I'll try to see what I can find in terms of food for you" He didn't know how to prepare the food, though. So, it was gonna be a challenge for him to help out Link.

Tiny Traveler

18,525 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
Ultima Heartless
cloudandis

For a moment, Link could only goggle in open-mouthed silence at the man standing across the room for him. Ganryu had attacked them... or tried to. The gentle, good-humored guy who was such a good friend during the last few days they'd spent trapped in the bunker had tried to kill them both.

But... did he really? The deerchild had no reason to disbelieve him when he said that it felt out of his control. If that was the case, the man hadn't meant to attack them. But it sounded like he didn't know what it was that overcame him. If it was out of his control, he was still dangerous. Wasn't he? What if it happened again?

Link felt terrible thinking these thoughts. He didn't want to distrust his friend; he couldn't bring himself to believe that Ganryu was a threat. The guy didn't deserve that. If it did happen again... well, maybe they could figure out how to make it stop.

With that decision made, the boy relaxed a little. He glanced to Ana, bit his lip, then nodded up at Gan. To be honest, he wasn't really all that hungry; he felt sick more than anything. But maybe a snack would help.

Angelic Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Makyui

cloudandis

In all honesty, Ganryu had no idea what he was doing. He wanted to make sure Link was doing alright, but with Ana out for a nap, he didn't really know how to do so. Scratching his head, he went towards the kitchen to look for food, only to find it rather void of food stuffs. That, wasn't good. Although the others needed to eat, he didn't know how he was gonna make sure they did. Being a vampire himself, food wasn't a problem at the moment.

Putting his hands on the counter-top, Ganryu hung his head down. What was he doing? Trying to prepare something he didn't know how to for someone he didn't really know? And why couldn't he still remember his past? His brain was completely healed by now, so why weren't the memories there? And why did he feel so aggresive before? The one question that he was asking himself the most was "Why?"

Stubborn Survivor

12,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
Ultima Heartless
Makyui

After her short nap, Anastasia sat up and straightened out her cloths before returning to where the other two were. What she saw worried her. Link... he looked pale and sweaty, and just plain out sick. What had happened while she'd been asleep? Quickly walking over, she knelt down and felt his forehead. All of this stress... it could make anyone sick. Especially with decomposing dead people outside. "Sweety, are you alright?" she asked softly. As she said this however, she hadn't realized that half of her facial features had changed. On the left side, she had one ram horn, dark red skin, and completely red hair. On the other side, she had her naturally dark skin tone and red hair with pink bangs.

Her ears caught the sound of Ganryu messing with things in the kitchen. "He didn't hurt you, right?" she asked.

Angelic Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Makyui

cloudandis

((Once again, two peeps posted over each other XD))

Tiny Traveler

18,525 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
Ultima Heartless
cloudandis
((Once again, two peeps posted over each other XD))

((Haha yes. XD Whoopsie. I fixed it. One sec.))

Tiny Traveler

18,525 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
cloudandis
Ultima Heartless
It took Link a moment to decide if he should follow Ganryu down into the kitchen and help out. He wasn't entirely sure what help he'd be, but any was better than none, right? At the least, he could keep an eye on him.

But the decision became moot when Anastasia's footsteps broke the silence.

Link sent her a quizzical frown that morphed into a look of horror when he caught sight of the woman's face. Out of reflex, he drew back, then stood gawking while she felt his forehead. Ana was Cloud after all.

"U-uh..." Slowly, he relaxed again, but the wrinkled brow and turned ears remained. "Y-yeah... No, he didn't." He reached up and hooked a hand around the arm held up against his head. "Um... Who is this?"

Stubborn Survivor

12,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
Makyui
Ultima Heartless

The woman's features became more disturbing as her skin was regaining its red color, her clothes and demonic features reappearing. Outside, the red sky was starting to return to its normal, snowy day time. The corpses fell back onto the ground, unanimated and decaying again. Cloudandis shook her head, dizziness and pain filling it. She could just barely make out what link was saying. ".... Link, it's me. What's wrong? Why are you so pale?" she asked, feeling his forehead with her ethereal arms. He looks absolutely horrified about something. Speaking of which, how did she get back here? Had she blacked out?

Immediately taking her scarf off and putting it around his neck to keep him warm, she glanced back at the doorway to see the window splattered in blood and broken glass. What had happened? Standing up, she glanced around warily. it seemed calm, for now. "Link, are you okay? Where's Ganryu?"

((I'm such an a*****e xD ))

Tiny Traveler

18,525 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
cloudandis
Ultima Heartless

((Yes you are. XD))

Link somehow stopped himself from pulling away when Cloud's demonic form spread across Ana's body, but he couldn't keep his already wide eyes from growing even wider. Despite the unsettling scene, however, some part of him had hope that his friend was making her return. Ana--Cloud?--seemed to snap out of a daze. And when she spoke, there wasn't any doubt. Cloud was back.

A smile broke over Link's face just before he threw his arms around the demon's neck. He'd never been so happy to see her. "I'm okay. Everything's fine now." He let her go when she pulled away and held still while she wrapped her scarf around him. "He's in the kitchen. Ganryu!" he shouted down the hall. "Come quick! Cloud's back!"

Angelic Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
cloudandis

Makyui

((I like how our response system went way outta whack now XD ))

Hearing the name of the one who had saved him, Ganryu perked up, and headed back to the area where he had remembered Link being in last. Seeing Cloud standing there brought a smile to his face, and took away some of his stress "What took you so long, Cloud?" he joked to her "And by the way, where'd Ana go?" he asked, looking around for her. He couldn't detect her at all, and that brought some worry to him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff