7,650 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
cloudandis
Ultima Heartless
cloudandis

Makyui

((I'll respond soon, just...Trying to help a friend cope with life atm...))

((Okay, okae your time. ))

((Kay, I'm sorry, but I need my sleep X_X. Trying to help my friend really took it out of me. Sorry guys, I'll continue it tomorrow. And Cloud, I'm sorry for not being able to write more. Ya know how I am when a friend's in need. MUST HELP. Anywho, night you guys <3 ))

Tiny Traveler

18,525 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
cloudandis
Ultima Heartless

((Oh shoot... I hope things turn out okay. Night!))

With a pinched face, Link gingerly rubbed over the front of his tunic, and the prickling needles faded. No harm done, it seemed. Evidently, he wasn't going to be lifting any heavy weights for a while. The dragging of the bed's legs across the floor was a welcome sound, and as the stranger moved the final obstacle out of the way, the boy nodded a thanks, then watched eagerly as she let his friend in.

She was nervous about it, though. Not that Link could blame her, after what happened. Who knew where the monster that tried to grab for them had run off to. Fortunately, it was only Ganryu beyond the door.

But with the entryway open, the distant sounds were allowed in, too. Link blinked, ears funneling toward a noise that he couldn't quite place. It sounded a bit like the battle had broken out again, except unearthly, with an undertone of terror to it, and it made the red fur along the boy's nape stand on end.

He glanced again toward the woman as she apologized, not quite getting the full meaning behind it, as he wasn't privy to what had happened outside, then turned back to the vampire. "Ganryu? What's going on? Did you find Cloud?"

Demonic Hunter

6,500 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
((oh my gosh you guyys move through this so fast. ))

Demonic Hunter

6,500 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
Igneel Seishouki

After a while, Sade woke up to her stomach growling. she groaned and rolled over but the pain that accompanied it kept her from getting comfortable. After a little while sh got up and walked over to the pile of food that Igneel had gotten before hand, though it seemed that the pile was smaller now and some of the food was already going bad since they had no where to store it. Picking through the pie she pulled out some good bits of food, enough for three and probably all that left aside from the decomposing ones. She walked back over to Igneel and sat down next to him, placing about half of the food next to him, and placing a hand on his shoulder lightly, shaking him only a little to get his attention. "Hey, I got some food. you hungry?" she asked, before backing off and starting to dig into her own meal, more so resembling a wolf in how she ate than a human.

Tiny Traveler

18,525 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
Sadestar17
((oh my gosh you guyys move through this so fast. ))

((We had a good run for a bit. mrgreen But now you've got a chance to catch up.))

Stubborn Survivor

12,850 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
Makyui
Sadestar17
Igneel Seishouki
Ultima Heartless

((Yepper doodles ^^ I'm glad you guys are still here, and enjoying the role play. My appologies if things don't make sense for now. However, here is a quick summary of effects taking place that effect the plot and the characters. ))

* People will be phasing in and out of their lives here, and in the future gaia. This can result in temporary memory loss, changing of appearance, and perhaps a change in personality depending on what your character was doing in the future.
This will not have much of an effect on you IF:
- You came through the portal as the same person you are now.
- You changed very little during the war. ((trauma, killing someone for the first time, or some realization are big changes))

* The corpses on the battle field will be going through the same thing every now and then. Trapped, tortured souls that cannot escape the rift in time. Burning, dismembering, or harming the corpses in an attempt to get rid of them will cause their "future self" to lash out at you, and cause them more agony. The ones naturally from here will decay or dissolve, depending on their faction. Demon corpses will rot and decay into the ground, and their souls will go down to hell. Angel Corpses will dissolve into the air, rejoining Heaven. (( If you have other beliefs in what hell or heaven are, those may come into play as well. I'm open to other faiths.))

* Every now and again the sky will gain a red hue due to the world still being unbalanced, as if the war between Demons and Angels was still going on. During this period of time, the snow will become ashen and the sky will have the pungent odor of blood in it. Corpses that are "phasing" will appear depressed, lost, or in pain. They are open for interactions however.
((Any new comers have the choice of being a corpse or a normal demon/angel or whatever they are. Having corpses will add life to the role play though ))

*When the weather returns to normal, the air will be fresh, crisp, and easier to breath in. The sky will be a gentle blue during the day with plenty of clouds, and have starry nights with fog every now and again. During this period in time, the corpses will return to their rotting/dissolving state and will not move. This is a calmer time to look for more survivors or scavenge for supplies.

*We are in a rather ancient age of gaia, meaning there will be other people or creatures inhabiting this place. Carnivores will come to dine on the corpses during the normal weather, meaning that creatures such as dragons, wolves, bears, coyotes, and cannibals will be attracted to the battle field. Some will stick around, even with the moaning reanimated corpses. Avoid them and don't pick fights if you can- bears and dragons can and will attempt to kill you.

* And that's about it xD if you have any suggestions please add them. By the end of the role play ((if it ever ends)) everyone will either return to their original time and the corpses will be finished off/ put to rest, or well, whatever we think up.

For a role play I came up with when I was bored, this thing took off :3

Tiny Traveler

18,525 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
cloudandis

((Oh wow, major thanks for the write-up! That actually helps a lot. Now I've got a better idea of how Link's going to be affected by this, since he always had this body.))

Stubborn Survivor

12,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
Makyui
cloudandis

((Oh wow, major thanks for the write-up! That actually helps a lot. Now I've got a better idea of how Link's going to be affected by this, since he always had this body.))

((Your welcome ^^ I've been meaning to do that for a while now. ))

Angelic Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
cloudandis

Makyui

Sadestar17

Igneel Seishouki

What the heck guys. I go to sleep and so much stuff happens X.X

Angelic Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
cloudandis

Makyui

((Kay, that was a lot to read and catch up on X_X Sorry for bailing on you guys though, when I get that tired, I cannot think at all DX I'm sowwy))

After making it through the doorway, Ganryu quickly shut the door with his left, and good, hand, and locked it in place. He rested against the metal door, and exhaled. He looked at his right hand, all full of glass shards, and went over to the infirmary to start picking them out. He called out to Cloud "Hey, Cloud? Can you help me with this?" Although, he didn't understand why she was suddenly so different. Normally, she would've rushed to help him. And, why didn't it seem like she recognized him? Well, whatever it was, he needed to get the glass out of his arm first. He rested his arm next to a sink, above a metal tray, and waited for Cloud to arrive to help him.

((Also, so much info X.X So, people who changed a lot during the fight are affected the most by the time thingy? .-. ))

Stubborn Survivor

12,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
Ultima Heartless

Makyui

(( Here we go! Sorry for the late reply, back pain is a real b***h. ))

The woman tilted her head. "C-cloud...?" she asked in a confused manner. Timidly, she approached the man and gently began pulling out shards of glass. She didn't have her surgical gloves to prevent any cuts, but taking it slowly would ensure her safety. "I'm sorry but you must have the wrong lady... my name is Anastasia." she explained, beginning to apply alcohol to the cuts to prevent them from getting infected. His hand was bleeding profusely however, and a lot of the bigger open wounds would sting like hell. Ana quickly grabbed some gauze bandaging beside one of the beds and began applying it. Looking back at the little boy, she decided to ask his name. "Ah... I'm sorry for coming into your home.... or wherever we are." she apologized, looking at the dilapidated building. Oh yes, this place had taken some sort of hit. What had caused so much death and despair outside...? What had done this...?

"What would your name be..? um..." she asked Link.

Angelic Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
cloudandis

Makyui

((Aaah, Ana's back! biggrin ))

Ganryu looked at Cloud-No, Anastasia. He asked her "Anastasia? What happened to Cloud?" She looked just like her. Sounded like her, heck, even her blood smelled the same. Yet, she did seem a bit different than Cloud. He focused back on his arm, and grit his teeth through the pain of the alcohol seeping into his wounds. He helped Ana pick the shards out of his arm while keeping an eye out for Link as well.

But outside, things were getting far more horrifying. And if anyone tried to venture out now, it could end very badly for them, whoever they were...

Tiny Traveler

18,525 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
Ultima Heartless
cloudandis

"Wait..." Link's face twisted in bewilderment as he glanced from the vampire to the stranger nearby. Was Ganryu saying this was Cloud? But she couldn't be! Cloud was... And she...

Anastasia. Her name was Anastasia.

But things still didn't sit right with Link. The woman did look strikingly familiar, a picture of what the young cervid might guess if Cloud were human. But she wasn't human.

Then where was Cloud?

"Link," he murmured in reply, not bothering to hide the unease in his voice. His instincts were piqued, screaming that something was very, very wrong here. He wasn't sure what, though, or how, and his mind raced to try to put the pieces together.

While the stranger--Anastasia--tended to Ganryu, Link's attention fell to the man's hand, shredded and dotted with glass. He looked to the broken window on the door, then back again to the hand. "Um... Ganryu? Did you see anyone else when you were outside?"

Stubborn Survivor

12,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
Ultima Heartless

Makyui

((Oh poor poor link ;v; ))

As she continued to tend to Ganryu, Anastasia finished bandaging his arm. Heaving a sighed, she wiped her hands off with a nearby cloth. But looking down, it seemed as if she almost didn't have hands. They were becoming transparent, black and mist like. She stood there, staring at them for what seemed like an eternity before pacing back and forth in a rather terrified manner. "Mkay... did I take all of my meds tonight? Is this just a dream?" she mumbled, trying to make sense of what was going on. Glancing at the other two, she pushed this thought out of her mind. No, this was not a dream. And she needed to start being rational- a death reeking battleground like this was no place to lose her head. Taking a few deep breaths, she sat on the nearest infirmary bed andattempted to keep a calm composure. "Whoever this "cloud" was, I'm afraid I did not see them outside. I was too um... scared of.." she hesitated as she looked at Ganryu. "Well... I was too preoccupied to notice anyone else." the woman finished. Glancing at the fire place which was a dying pile of smouldering remains, she walked over and began putting in wood. She was certainly nto fond of handling fire but if they were going to stay here, they needed to keep warm.

Angelic Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
cloudandis

Makyui

((Ya derped on that last one, might wanna edit it XP ))

After his arm was bandaged up, he said to Link "No, I didn't. All I saw was Clou-Er, Ana. Do you think she could still be out there?" He thanked Ana for the help, and walked over to the fireplace. Although his arm was bandaged up, he may need some more blood soon. And he didn't really know who he could ask some from. Ana seemed too scared to want to give some, and Link, well, there was no way he was gonna get blood from him. He made sure the door was locked to prevent intruders, then sat down by the fire again "Nothing here is making sense right now..." he said, his voice trailing off.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff