• Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXJames 'Prongs' PotterXXXXXXXXXXX
It's been a long day
And all I've got to say is make it strong
It's been a long day
And all I've got to say is I've been wrong

James sat down across from Sirius just as Peter was trying to shoot down the conversation they were having, but it was too late, James had heard Liesel's name and he couldn't help but shoot Peter a glare at the thought of it.

After all, how could Peter think that James wouldn't have reacted the way that he had. Kicking Liesel out of his dorm was the highlight of his morning that day and it was not something James was willing to let go of so quickly.

"Not a big deal? Slytherins infiltrating the common room is one thing, that's expected, controlled even, but a slytherin shacking up with someone that is supposed to be my friends, with not just any Slytherin but the two headed evil monster of a Queen bee herself, Liesel Doholov? That is a big deal." If Peter was wondering if James was still bitter about what happened, it was very clear that he was.

He was also very bitter about the fact that he did not have a date to the ball tonight...and Lily was no where to be seen. Not that she'd say yes if he asked, she had yet to do so in the past...so what would make this time any different?

Picking up some strawberries and eating them with his fork, James just shot Sirius a look as he tried to invite Sam in on there little plot of trying to figure out who had pranked the common room. Why Sirius would think Sam would be interested he had no idea...except for the fact that James did know they had kissed at that moment when everyone had been showered in blood, and James just didn't understand how that even happened, but he had been more frustrated with Peter and Liesel than Sam and Sirius.

Why did all of friends have to be going after people he didn't like.

At least Remus had a good head on his shoulders.

Just then Paige joined them with her usual chipper mood, and he heard Sam groan her hello at the girl who was a little to hyper for this early in the morning, even for himself. He couldn't help but smile at his other favorite Pettigrew as she said hello, "Hello Paige." He said with a grin and a wink.

James turned away from Sam and Sirius for the moment though and looked over at Peter and Paige. James wanted to ask Peter So you been up any other slimey snake's skirt lately? but decided against it judging by the look on Peter's face, "Come on man, you have to admit your judgement was pretty off there...way off...not even on in the slightest, you can't be that mad at us for talking like this considering Dolohov and her lot have done a lot worse to other people."

Paige joined in the conversation and almost made James' heart stop with what she suggested. "I'd hope not! That was a one time thing, Peter, please tell me it was a one time thing!"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
It's been a long week
And all the lines come down heavy on me
Its been a long week
I'm finally feeling like its okay to break
-

Devoted Friend

8,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
User Image
XXXPrudence McKayla BakerXXXXXX

When Sam sat down and those around greeted her, she sighed and nodded hello, quickly grabbing herself some orange juice, and wishing it was coffee instead. She looked over at Sirius though, too annoyed at being up this early to care too much that it was him or be too shy or embarrassed since they hadn't ever talked about the kiss they shared to date, she just glared at him instead and said, "It's too early for anyone to be up."

In her eyes, it was true, if everyone could just sleep in late it would be a perfect world, at least in her world anyway.

Sam had just started to sip her Orange juice when Sirius continued, and she almost spat it out when his first sentence was about the ball. Was he about to ask her? Why would he bring it up with her?

She let him finish his sentence, and when it clear that he was not asking her as a date she didn't know what she was more angry about, the fact that he didn't ask her or the fact that he reminded her on how she just wanted to beat the crap out of whoever had pranked them that day in the common room. If her cup had been plastic or paper, it would have crushed right in her hand. She put it down to avoid throwing it.

"If you have a solid plan on how your going to drag this person out from the hell they came from then sure...I'm down, otherwise..."

Otherwise Lily's voice was nagging at her in her head like it did for real the few days before on how Sam had to go to the dance, she just had too, since it was the last year here and she couldn't miss out on what was probably the equivalent of a senior prom in muggle high school.

"Otherwise, I'll still be there...I dunno about dancing, but I'll be there, unwilling and grumpy, but there regardless." The dancing part...Sam had been taking dancing lessons since she was eight years old. Her mother thought it was a good way to 'calm Samantha down' when she was having a fit. She had put up with the dancing lessons until the end of the summer before her sixth year, she put her foot down then, telling her mother there was no point anyway. So she could dance...but she didn't like too.

A dance with Sirius though...she'd need some convincing but it was a possibility.

User Image User Image

Anxious Roisterer

User Image
location: the Ravenclaw table talking to: Jamie, Avery and Liz

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ x x

"Oh, I was going to go stag anyway," said Roerva when Jamie brought up his lack of a date. "I would love to hang out there. Dating isn't really a priority for me right now. I don't have time...it's something I'm saving for when I've got my life all in order."

There was one bloke...but he was leagues ahead of her and though they were friends, it would be silly to assume he would ever turn his sights on mousy little Roe with so many others to choose from. Why couldn't Roerva have been one of those girls with a weird fetish and no competition?

You know why.

She sighed. She could think her way around it but at the end of the day, she had no choice but to put off dating. How could she do something so reckless like falling in love when any day her life could get swept right from under her feet? She could get an owl tomorrow informing her that one of her parents had been arrested. She didn't like to think about it, but she could wake up with a bag over her head in a Ministry interrogation room, with some officer demanding to know about her parents' wherabouts if the news ever broke that she was the daughter of yes, those van Coons.

Her expression changed from resigned to stunned when Liz spoke up. "You'd really do that for me?" she squeaked. She wasn't really interested in climbing the social hierarchy, as with her background it was safer to stay off the radar. She had her position of authority as Prefect, but that was all the power she wanted and even then she only desired to use it for good; the game of queens that was prevalent mostly in Slytherin didn't interest her at all.

And when it came to athleticism she had two left feet.

But she was still pleased, elated even, that Liz would reach out to her and offer her such a kindness, when she could have easily withheld. Roerva was used to giving help, not the other way around. As nervous as it made her to have someone pull her headfirst into the world of social performance, it was exciting, too, and it made her feel somehow uplifted, knowing someone would bother on her account. "That's too kind of you. I would love to take a lesson with you!" she said.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image User Image

Anxious Roisterer

User Image
location: the Gryffindor table with: Sirius, James, Sam and Paige

{{EDIT: ooc: trigger warning for disordered eating. It's not terrible but I figured I'd tag just in case.}}

"Heeeeey brother!"

Peter breathed the slightest sigh of relief. He wasn't always happy to see his kid sister but if there was one thing he could count on Paige for, it was not to put him under fire even if the rest of the world had their torches and pitchforks at the ready. She was too soft and gentle to hurt so much as an insect. She was the kind of girl who apologized to inanimate objects if she knocked them, Peter figured she got that from Dad.

"Sorry I'm late. Javie Windebank wouldn't give me my bra."

"What the devil was Windebank doing with your bra?" Peter asked. "You know what? I don't need to know. Don't mind Windebank though, she's a prat." It was times like this he wished he was better at defending Paige. It was hard for anyone to stand up to Windebank though. She may have been a prat but she was also a Beater with a strong swinging arm. Who wanted to mess with that?

The next several moments were nothing but an onslaught.

In one corner of the ring we had James, calling the only girl who'd ever made Peter feel worth anything a two-headed evil monster of a queen bee. He wanted to stop James right in his tracks, tell him he was wrong. Regardless of what he'd just witnessed at the Ravenclaw table between Liesel and her possibly-boyfriend, he knew her to possess the humanity James and Sirius were so quick to deny her. He could hear it in the notes of her voice and feel it in the places where her skin touched his.

But he said nothing. It was two on one, there was no way he was winning this fight.

In the other corner, he had Paige asking if Liesel was his girlfriend.

With all the commotion at the Gryffindor table it was hard for him to get a word in at all, but he finally managed to address both James and Paige with a single answer: "She's with someone else, okay?" he snapped a bit too defensively.

Following his sister's lead, he helped himself to a stack of hotcakes.

He glanced up at James and said, "Yeah, I mean, it was a mistake. It won't happen again," he said, even though she had promised there would be a next time and what hurt the most right now was the doubt, the egging worry that Liesel would discard her promise and him along with it. "Now can we just drop it? Please? I'm already beating myself up about it enough without your help."

He smothered his hotcakes in syrup and tucked in. Truth be told he wasn't even interested in the food anymore. He was practically pushing himself to the point of nausea but that was kind of the point. He'd rather be so uncomfortably full that he couldn't feel anything else, than have to contend with his friends' rapid-fire on top of the sense of rejection and maddening ambiguity as he watched Liesel chat up that fetching Ravenclaw boy.

He should be used to rejection by now. If he had a business card it would list his occupation as professional cast-aside. But here's the thing: if you've spent your whole life living in the dark your eyes learn to adjust. Then suppose someone strikes a match. Suddenly everything is golden, illuminated and beautiful.

Liesel hadn't lit a match. She'd lit a torch, and over the course of a single morning extinguished it, leaving Peter with his night vision wrecked--lost and blind.

User Image User Image User Image
User Image

User Image

He saw as Heloise left the Great Hall. Damn. She probably saw the little act that just occurred. Cameron was mentally bashing his head against a stone wall. He wasn't trying to be an a** towards Heloise, it just played out that way. All he wanted was for her to loosen up and stop pushing him away whenever he tried getting into the shell that she had around herself. Sure he made a mistake, but what else was he suppose to do when the one he wanted was pushing him away?

Cameron gave a frustrated sigh as he ran his hand through his hair. 'Blasted woman always being on my mind...' It was true. Heloise has been on his mind quite a bit since they broke it off last year. He then began thinking about the events that would be taking place tonight. He wondered how she would look. Obviously it was no contest that she would look radiant. Cameron would have to try his best to not let his guard down. There were plenty of fish in the sea. Is that how the muggles say it? If she wasn't wanting him, he would find someone else. It wasn't even a challenge, he could walk up to any girl here and she would practically fall at his feet to go with him to the ball. All of a sudden Travers interrupted his thoughts, and returned to their conversation from earlier.

"Y'know, I think an after-party is just what we'll need after that stuffy school function. In the meantime, I just hope someone decides to be charitable and spike the punch bowl at the main event."

Cameron grinned. Perfect. "Sounds like a plan to me!" He said in response. Hm. Spiked punch bowl, eh? That might not be a bad idea after all. His parents were quite wealthy, so he was all about being charitable. However, they were probably not this definition of being charitable. He suddenly became quite excited for the after party and he had small hope of Heloise possibly showing up. If only he were to be that lucky. He sat up from his seat and made his exit from the Great Hall. The noise was becoming far too loud and he had wondered where Heloise had gotten off to. When he came out of the Great Hall he found her walking towards the outside entrance with Olyvia Evers following close behind. She was quite good looking, but nothing compared to Heloise. Maybe she would be good for Travers, but definitely not for himself. Before any of the girls could see him, he walked up down the opposite hallways towards the dungeons and up to the boys dormitory. Cam had to plan more things out for the after party.
User Image

After Oly left the Great Hall, she followed Heloise out by the lake. It was quite a peaceful setting, and one that was rather needed at this time. She had startled her dear friend, and sat beside her once she finally was able to catch up. That girl was so thin, she was able to walk rather quickly. "It sounds fabulous, I can't wait to see it later on tonight." She grimaced when she thought about her own dress. It was a burgundy color with silver gems on the bust. It was far from her own taste, and unfortunately her mother was the one to pick it out. Don't get her wrong, it was quite a fabulous gown but she would probably have felt better if she went in just a plain old dress that she had in her trunk. "My mother picked mine out." She told Heloise as she picked up a rock and threw it into the lake. She was quite lucky if a lake monster didn't pop out of the water and try to pull her in.

She didn't get along the best with her mother, and truth be told she preferred it better that way. Oly was more of a daddy's girl and with growing up with three older brothers, she didn't care to have much motherly influence in her life. She felt the wind blow a slight breeze through her hair and all around her. It was quite relaxing.

"So...what was going on between you and Ravenwood?" She always tended to call people she didn't care for by their last names. Of course she didn't care for him, he cheated on one of her best friends! The little s**t...Part of her couldn't stop thinking about Travers, he was too good looking for his own well being. He would never go for a lass like her though. She was far too plain and dull compared to all the floosies he fooled around with. She returned her attention back towards Heloise once more.

OOC: This is what Oly's dress looks like. here

User Image

Alastor Phoenix's Partner

Dapper Loiterer

9,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXTHE marigold ▪▪▪ t h a t sings d e m i s eUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX silently r e a c h e s full ▪▪▪ BLOOM

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXBy reeling in hatred ANDX sadness
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXWith it's SOUND XXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXAS THE marigold ▪▪▪ t h a t sings d e m i s e
XXXXXXXSEEKS o u t the RAIN t h a t won't FALLXX XXX

XXXXXXIT FALLS INTO A SLEEP IT CAN'T WAKE FROM

XXXXXXTO MAKE SURE THE FLOWER DOES NOT WILT
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX IT SAPS THE NOURISHMENT OUT OF THE DEFIANT EARTH xxxx
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX xxxxTHE ECHOING FUNERAL REQUIEM
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX D ISSOLVES INTO THE DRY WINDxxxx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Heloise grinned and nodded her head quickly, “Your going to love it, but you can totally borrow it if you ever want to.” Heloise said cheerfully. She could be a pretty harsh girl, she liked to put up a tough front around those that didn't know her. Oly was one of the first people she really opened up too. She didn't really have that many friends, she flirted with a lot of boys and argued with a lot of girls but Oly was one of the few friends she had. She barley got along with some of the girls in her House, she could care less about Lisel, she had respect for Marilyn and Alecto was about the only one she got along with well enough to call a friend.

Heloise nudged Oly lightly when the girl said her mother had picked out her dress. “Nothing wrong about that, my mother sent me a dress she wanted me to wear, but I like the dress I picked out more. Mothers just like dressing us up like dolls.” If there was one thing she shared in common with Oly it was that they both did not get along very well with their mothers. They had mommy issues. “I'm sure it looks beautiful.” Heloise said sending a wink the girls way. “We'll both be wowing the crowd tonight.” Heloise said with a small giggle. Heloise gaze drifted back to the lake, she was going to miss relaxing near it. She would spend hours by the lake when she felt down.

Heloise's small smile turned into a scowl when she brought up Cameron, “I wanted to be alone today, well at least at breakfast, all the girls just jabber on about how they have dates and well, I know I won't have one for this stupid ball so I was...upset.” She didn't like admitting that, not even to Oly. “I guess Cameron felt sorry for me so he came and sat down next to me,” She frowned, she didn't want him feeling sorry for her, she should be running around with her usual confidence making him jealous. Oly knew she still had feelings for the boy. “Of course I gave him the usual sass, he asked me if I had a date and of course I lied and said I'd have one by the end of the day, and then he had the gull to pat my shoulder, smirk and say 'I'm sure you'll find one.'” When she looked back on the situation he hadn't really been that bad, she just didn't like his tone. “It wasn't that bad I suppose.” Heloise huffed softly. She covered her face with her hands and just shook her head. "Why do I still like him Oly, he cheated on me for Merlins sake, I shouldn't still like him." Heloise said trying to hide her emotions from the rest of the world.

[ ooc- shitty post is shitty]

Tipsy Tycoon

10,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

User Image

Sirius caught the look from James, and he knew exactly what it was about, but he answered only with an eye-roll of his own. He knew how James felt about Sam, but Sirius Black was at leisure to snog whomever he wanted. Besides, the animosity between James and Sam was a little over-the-top--and if Sirius Black was calling you over the top, you knew you were over the ******** top.

Sure, Sam had historically been a bit of a stick in the mud, but at least she wasn't Roerva van Coon.

Or Liesel Dolohov. Seriously, Peter, what the bloody hell?

Speaking of whom...

"She's with someone else, okay?" Peter snapped under their collective interrogation.

Paige glanced down at her breakfast and scuffed her foot against the cobblestones. "I was just curious..."

Meanwhile, Sirius had his own words on the matter. "Like that matters? I don't care if she's got a boyfriend, or no boyfriend, or two boyfriends--either way, it's no reason to mess around with her."

He knew he could count on James to back him up. But their systematic tear-down of Slytherin's resident b***h-in-charge seemed to be making Peter more miserable by the second, which Sirius kind of figured made sense--after all, he had stuck it in her, so all this trashtalk about her was bound to come as a blow to his judgment. Sirius was just hoping to drive the message through, but when Peter got to the point where he started trying to commit suicide-by-pancake, Sirius figured it was time to reel back. He knew Peter's patterns by now, and when he got like this, it was a pretty safe bet the others had gone a smidge too far.

"Sorry. Just...try and remember not to stick your d**k in crazy. And in the meantime, be glad it's still attached." He clapped Peter on the back and with that, let the matter drop.

Next order of business, then! He turned to Sam and flashed a smirk. "As a matter of fact, I do have a plan," he said. "I was going to charm the name of our culprit out of one of the more, shall we say, susceptible Slytherin broads. Shouldn't take much, a smile and a conversation..." By no means was he planning on giving any Slytherin girl as much as Peter had given Dolohov. Hell, he probably wasn't even going to hold hands with any of them. But it shouldn't even take that much. He was Sirius Black!

"And once I figure out who it is, I'll make sure you can get in a couple good punches." If she wanted to, of course. He hoped she wanted to. He hoped she had enjoyed that moment they'd shared enough to be miffed about its ruination, and ergo, motivated to punch whoever was responsible...

His face fell at her open display of cynicism about the ball. Sure, it sounded a bit formal and stuffy, and Riddle was kind of a p***k, but a party was a party! And he was going to be there. Couldn't she at least get excited about that? He was excited that she was going to be there...perhaps more excited than he'd like to admit.

"Well, I hope you'll save at least one unwilling, grumpy dance for me," he smirked.

location: the Gryffindor table with: Sam, James, Peter, and Paige

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ GOD, GIVE A LITTLE LOVE ▇▇▇▇▇
        BRING ME BACK A DOG IN THE NEXT LIFE.

Married Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image User Image User Image

D I E D E R I C K J E R I C H O C R E S S W E L L
╔═══════════════════════╗

♚THERE'S A SONG FOR EVERY DREAMER♚
♚AS THEY CLIMB OVER THIS FENCE♚
♚TRADING ROSES FOR THE REAL WORLD♚
♚AS THE SECOND WEEK COMMENCES♚

╚═══════════════════════╝

S E V E N T E E N R A V E N C L A WP R E F E C T
// location: Great Hall //
// talking to: Roerva //

User Image
                                          Sometimes they say teenage boys have a sixth sense when it comes to girls. Perhaps this was true, because Diederick had been considering skipping breakfast today, opting instead for additional sleep. He briefly considered the amount of trouble he would get into for skipping a meal when he's a prefect and supposed to keep others in line, but it honestly didn't phase him. Sleep called to him, and he placed his head gently on his pillow . . .

But he couldn't sleep. Something didn't feel right. He tossed and turned until he eventually got out of bed with a loud "Ah, ******** it!" before begrudgingly getting dressed into his uniform. He tucked his button up shirt into his pants, grumbling the whole time as he slid his belt through the loops. Dirk took his tie off the bedpost and slipped it over his neck, tightening it and then flipping down his collar. He shrugged on a loose cardigan and slipped into some shoes, trudging out the door toward the Great Hall.

It didn't take him long to to plop down at the Ravenclaw table by the 7th years. Roerva, Jaime, Liz, and Avery seemed to be in an intense conversation, but Dirk didn't feel like talking much this morning. He took a bite of his porridge disinterestedly, until something caught his ears: "Oh, I was going to go stag anyway. I would love to hang out there. Dating isn't really a priority for me right now. I don't have time...it's something I'm saving for when I've got my life all in order.

He nearly choked on his porridge.

Dirk had to take a few seconds to recover, just long enough for Roerva to pause in her conversation so he could get a word in. "You know," he said, as smoothly as he could possibly managed after nearly dying at the breakfast table, "Dating doesn't have to be a super huge deal. It could be . . . something casual."

Merlin, you should like a huge pervert right now, he silently chastised himself, wincing inwardly. The thing was, he'd had his eye on Roerva for quite some time--but he wasn't very confident. He tended to trail behind Travers and pick up some of the looser chicks that were looking for a good time. For Roerva, it was different . . . he didn't want just a one night stand, even if he did joke around with Travers about it. He wanted something substantial . . .

But how can you have anything substantial when you can't even be honest about who you are? He sighed softly and went back to his porridge, taking a piece of buttered toast to chew on in the meantime. He just wanted this day to be over. Maybe mindless intimacy at the end of the night with some broad would get his mind off things . . .

Akikko's Queen

Royal Paradox

User Image

"Wear a red tie. Ruby red. I'll take care of the rest." Carmen smirked in approval, hand settling on her waist as she looked past Rabastan straight into Amycus' eyes. Silence had been the only reaction she'd anticipated; to provoke any reaction out of him might have startled her. She didn't expect him to give up so easily, especially not with dear Kimmie sitting right before them. "So glad you're up to the challenge, Rabas-"

Something wet splashed her couture, and a flash of veela anger unsettled the candles floating above them. "Carmen, I am so sorry, I hope I didn't get you!"

"Spare me, sewer rat!" Carmen spat, lifting a saucer filled to the brim with grits and upending it over Kimberly's head before dropping it in her lap. "You think this is about Amycus, don't you, you jealous little cretin?" French ferocity sank low and dangerous into her voice, bringing more of the students to a halt as she leaned in and grabbed a fistful of Kim's hair. "For your information, he's wanted me since fifth year, and I'm not ******** interested. I just made it clear... the only man I'm interested in is Rabastan Lestrange. In fact, he's the only man I could ever want."

Carmen released Kim's hair and instead reached for Rabastan's shirt, pulling him into a kiss. "I'll see you at the gala, bebe. If you will excuse me." She shoved past him and stormed out of the Great Hall before anyone could see the tears rising in her eyes.

User Image

Devoted Friend

8,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
User Image

XXXXKimberly-Lynn Lorna KencekXXXXX

The way Carmen blew up on her made Kimberly wish she never pissed off a full fledged Veela with the temper that Carmen had being only part. Kimberly was honestly trying to apologize, the goblet spilling over had not been intentional...but considering all the variables she could understand how it would look that way. Her brown eyes widened as Carmen accused her of doing it on purpose while calling her out on her feelings she had never admitted allowed. Her eyes shot over to Amycus for a second but that was all it took for Carmen to lash out at her even more.

"Jesus Christ, Carmen!" She said jumping as she became covered in grits. Carmen was not listening though...lashing out even more by grabbing her hair, Kim's hands went to Carmen's wrists but the angle she was at did not make a difference...Carmen said what she planned on saying before taking her leave. Letting Kimberly sit back in her seat covered in grits with all eyes on her.

Her own eyes filled with tears as she tried to clean herself off. There was no point in trying to recover from it...Carmen had made sure everyone had seen. Biting the inside of her cheeks to stop herself from embarrassing herself even more by crying in front of everyone, she had just about finished cleaning up when a note popped into her lap. She couldn't bring herself to read it in front of everyone...not seeing Amycus' handwriting on it.

He probably hated her now.

Grabbing the note, her bags, and leaving only whispering "Bye to whoever might be listening before heading out the door to the first ladies room she could find. Once she was sure the bathroom was empty did she charm the door closed and started to cry. She threw the note and her bag onto the ground by the sink and used her wand to clean herself off completely before turning the water on and splashing some on her face.

She needed to pull herself together.

It was stupid, or at least that was what she told herself, to get worked up over this. She had been mistaken...and Carmen was a b***h, no surprise there. Things happened. She just hoped whatever Amycus had written her wasn't as bad as she was thinking it would be. Taking a deep breath, she reached down to pick up the note. Wishing she had read it from the start after she saw what it said now.

Amycus was asking her to the dance...

That just made everything better.

User Image

Anxious Roisterer

User Image

As if the universe had been eavesdropping on her like a gossiping fifth year Dirk turned up at the table beside Roerva and the others, catching the tail end of her conversation.

"Oh! H-hey Dirk," she said, staring at her breakfast with a grin on her face, her cheeks pink. "How has your morning been?" He was a little late considering his position as Prefect but she couldn't bring herself to scold him for it. She could be uptight, she admitted it--and people called her 'uptight' all the time like it was a bad thing, but she had her weaknesses just like any girl. Who could say no to that face?

"You know, dating doesn't have to be a super huge deal. It could be . . . something casual," he pointed out.

The pink of Roerva's face turned to mortified scarlet. "You mean...!" She couldn't even finish her sentence!

Don't get her wrong, in another life she, just like so many others, would jump at the chance to shag Dirk Cresswell. She'd never considered it before, just because she wasn't the type of girl guys thought about when they thought about getting laid. She had admired him from afar though, and imagined what he might be packing underneath those trousers, but that was not a part of herself she allowed to see the light of day.

Liquor and cigarettes, drugs, casual sex, and other transgressions: they sounded like fun on paper, but she knew they weren't worth it. There were consequences for living your life on the edge and Roerva would rather be a good girl and walk the beaten path, than throw caution to the wind and get herself into all kinds of miserable trouble.

"S-so I've heard," she said finally. "But that would be pushing dangerous territory, don't you think Dirk? You know I like to play it safe."

Rarely was she ever so conflicted. She wanted to hold up her principles but it was hard not to sound a bit flirtatious when he was actually talking to her.

"Guessing I'll see you at the ball tonight too then?"

User Image User Image

Anxious Roisterer

User Image

"Ruby red it is," said Rabastan with a pleased expression on his face. He couldn't wait to see what she showed up dressed in, but he knew whatever it was she would look stunning. He found it was a desirable quality in a lady, to be well versed in fashion and poise.

Carmen and Kimberly surprised him in the middle of his attempt to clean up the spill. "Ladies! Ladies I'm sure there's no need to fight..." he started to say, but Carmen had released Kimberly before he could intervene and pull them apart. He should have scolded her: it was a nasty thing for women to fight in public like this. What Carmen had to say next, though, disarmed him. "I just made it clear... the only man I'm interested in is Rabastan Lestrange. In fact, he's the only man I could ever want."

She pulled him into a passionate kiss, and although he flushed with horror at being caught in such an intimate moment by all these people, he was powerless to resist her charm and found himself leaning into her, reciprocating.

"As you are to me, ma chere," he muttered in a jumble of words once she let go.

He didn't even notice the way she almost seemed to discard him before walking out of the Great Hall. Her shoulder bumped his and he fell back onto the bench as if he was flimsy and cardboard instead of flesh and blood. "Bon Dieu," he breathed.

After a minute or so he stood. "I suppose I ought to find myself a red tie," he said. That, and a change of underpants: his level of inexperience meant he was easy to excite.

With a bit of an awkward gait he showed himself out of the Great Hall, eagerly looking forward to seeing Carmen tonight.

User Image User Image

Devoted Friend

8,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
User Image
XXXPrudence McKayla BakerXXXXXX

If Rosalie were to be honest to Liesel, then she would admit that she didn't really care about having claim to the throne so to speak...but she wouldn't dare say that, Rosalie knew a compliment when she saw one and while she did not care about ruling the school or not...she did know a good opportunity when she saw one as well. Being in Liesel's position at the school meant a lot of power...a lot of control, and Rosalie was going to need that once all the seventh years were gone.

After all, once they were gone and she was still stuck here what was she going to do with herself if Sirius wasn't around.

She had considered, and still had plenty of time to do it if she really wanted too, messing with Sirius's grades somehow to get him to fall behind a year and be stuck here with her one more year until they would be free together instead of risking him out in the world on his own...but she didn't know if that was the path she wanted to take. After all, if she could guarantee him in her pocket before the end of the year that it wouldn't matter how far apart they were since she'd knew he'd be her's.

And Liesel had something in mind that was going to make sure that happened for Rose, she just knew it.

Back to the topic at hand though, Rosalie grinned at Liesel and said, "Oh, darling, that would be wonderful!" her modest side showing as she left it at that.

It did not take them long to reach the dungeons and head up to the seventh years girls dorms where Liesel slept. Rose's eyes lit up as she was lead over to where Liesel kept her goods and whatever else Liesel was saying went in one ear and out the other.

This was it, this was her key to getting Sirius forever...and she wasn't going to let anyone take it away from her. It took all of her self control not to just grab it from Liesel and pour it down Sirius's throat the second she saw him.

"Oh Liesel...this is the best gift anyone has ever given me."

User Image

Anxious Roisterer

T I M E S K I P
            The daylight hours have passed, the sun has set and it's time to start heading to Professor Riddle's gala. Put on your dancing shoes and find your partners, students, and in the meantime, you are reminded that any tomfoolery, including pranks, raunchy behavior and alcohol, will not be tolerated...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff