Demonic Husband

User Image

If you have a p r o b l e m with me
Then you need to t a k e a number

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

ααιѕтєя кιєяαη υтнєя

тнє ρяι¢к σƒ α ¢нєƒ

Don't you r u i n my things Dice!
For god's sake, be q u i e t you stupid chatot!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOh look it'sLily and Quiet
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd I'mPokemon Centre

╔═☠═✗═☠═✗═☠═✗═☠═✗═☠═✗═☠═✗═☠═✗═☠═✗═☠═✗═☠═✗═☠═✗═☠═✗═☠═✗═☠═✗═☠═✗═☠═╗
                                      If there was ever a time in which Alaister wished for quiet, it would be now. That f***ing siren had been blaring for, well it felt like hours, a while now and he was getting a nasty headache. Add in people being the dumb shits they are, Quiet being a f***ing b***h, random pokemon crying like you cut off their goddamn foot and than add in claustrophobia to make it all three times as loud. Well hot damn, why didn't he just sign up for this event if he knew if it was going to be this fan-f***ing-tastic. He actually, kind of, missed work. Even if it meant dealing with the she-b***h and his boss and other things that made him want to chug acid instead of doing. He hated it which meant that a normally pissy Alaister was going to be even more pissed than usual. Level up in attitude, cause you know, that's what everyone in the world needs - more Alaister whining in their lives. He was pretty damned sure that everyone got the message already and if they hadn't, well that's just Darwin's Theory of Evolution at work. Alaister saw no quarrels with that. Save your skin and than you can think about everyone else and give the token oh I should have done this, if only I had BillyBob F***face would still be alive today. Or whatever the hell the idiot's name was. If it wasn't the threat of impending doom and destruction, he'd go and find the fricken speakers and destroy them. Maybe than his ears would stop ringing. He's pretty sure if it doesn't stop soon, blood is going to start leaking from his ears...maybe he should have tried to get to the hospital instead.

Still, as the little nurse - who seemed taller than him, why was everyone always taller then him! - laughed a little at him trying to shut Quiet up, he could only quirk an eyebrow. Really? Laughing? Most people tended to lecture him on not trying to cram food down his pokemon's throat to get them to be quiet. Hmm, maybe this person actually is sensible and came to him cause she saw that he was as brilliant as he is. Than again she was smiling during some sort of fricken disaster so unless she wanted to see the village become rubble and was finally seeing her secret dream coming true, she was probably nuts. Well she'd still be nuts if this was her dream come to, but he's pretty sure he's made his point. Smiling during a disaster is like smiling looking at a dead person, fun for you, creepy for everyone else. He doesn't care what kind of excuse you have, but laughing and smiling is damned creepy when there's the threat of death around. Kind of like she's hoping he'll be the one to die and thinking happily about it. Is there a mental institution around cause he's pretty sure he's found an escapee and he's kind of concerned about it. Oh wait, nevermind, the smile is fading, he's less concerned now. Frankly that was a normal reaction to being near Alaister. Walk near him happy, walk away from him miserable - usually that makes Alaister happy. In fact, he was drawn between wanting to shoo the nurse away cause people annoyed him, and wanting to keep her near because she annoyed him and was less daunting than nature trying to kill everyone. Distractions were generally a good thing.

Still when the nurse protested taking Quiet as her pokemon, Alaister lost interest. Especially at the comment of Quiet loving her. "Unlikely, she just wants to drive me f***ing mad. Such a damned nuisan-" "QUITE A NUISANCE,~ NUISANCE~" Quiet interrupted Alaister and tried to finish his sentence, thinking herself intelligent and oh so very clever. To her, this was a game and she was trying to help, but Alaister only hastened to shut the damn thing up by grasping her beak and trying to keep it shut. "Not ironic, spiteful. Vindictive! She f***ing stalks me and won't stay in her goddamn ball either, watch" trying to show that this wasn't a loving, affectionate chatot but a rat with wings he did just that. Clicking Quiet's pokeball and returning her, only to have her somehow bully her way back out and back into Alaister's lap, going back to calling him an a*****e and rubbing her beak against his cheek. He glared and threw the poffin to get her out of her arms. She may think she was a wonderful pokemon, but all she did was irritate the hell out of Alaister. Seriously, who wants to be followed by a chatot who thinks it can sing, singing the same five lyrics over and over and over again. It drove Alaister mad when he first met the damned thing, now she just calls the same things out again and again. She was a broken record and people just kept complimenting her. That's not what you do with a broken record! You are supposed to get rid of it, not hold onto it forever! Oh look...the broken record is back...andddddddddddd digging her talons into Alaister's head. Perfect. Nothing is ever complete without Alaister in pain.

"Will you stop trying to puncture my f***ing head you stupid bird!" He flailed his arms a little to upset Quiet's balance who took the hint and landed in his lap and went straight back to sucking up to Alaister. He could only roll his eyes because there was no other way to deal with the bird, she did what she wanted and wouldn't listen to him, yet she was so attached to him. Why were his pokemon attached to him but screw ups? At least Clutz did his best to listen to Alaister, it just tended to get over excited and mess s**t up. There was a reason it's name was Clutz after all. Still, this was not the time. If anything, he wanted Glam to be with him, not Quiet, but the mismagius would surely try and cheer Alaister up by deciding to send everyone into nightmares. It's bad enough having everyone around him freaking out and crying, having a bunch of people collapsed on the floor crying out wouldn't be an improvement. Glam would only get himself into trouble, plus he was safer where he was and he would rather Glam safe than out in this screwed up mess. What? He did have a heart! It was just small and a little diseased ridden and corrupted but it was there! Still he looked at the woman before him trying to play his anxious nerves off as nothing and ask about what's going on. He'd be put more at ease if he knew that this wasn't just the weather deciding he needed to die. Or even if it was at least than he would know.

He quirked an eyebrow at the name and clicked his tongue. "Ok Lily, whatever. Hardly the time to be so particular about a f***ing name. Not a story book there pinkie, exchangin' names doesn't make the world f***ing stop moving and change the facts." He smirked to himself at his perceived cleverness. There was no mental note going down in his head to match her appearance to the name Lily, hell he wasn't even trying to remember her face or anything about her. Why should he care? She was just a random nurse to him, if he survived he wasn't going to seek her out and try and be buddy-buddy. Oh I wouldn't have made it through this entire catastrophe if I didn't know your name. My guiding light, my beautiful Lily. What a load of bullshit, not the f***ing time to do this s**t. What the hell is her f***ing angle, does she think anyone really cares about that at a time like this. Bleh, I almost want to vomit he thought cruelly, in fact gagging a little. Being vindictive was actually giving him something else to think about and for a moment he stopped his nervous fidgeting until the thought passed and he resumed. Still hearing Lily's simple explanation that it was a tsunami he gave her a very dry look. "It's a tsunami? Well no s**t, I kind of f***ing figured that out for myself considering people keep f***ing saying that. I was pretty sure it wasn't hell on earth or whatever other religious bullshit people were sprouting." He could practically sense people glaring at him but he maturly stuck his tongue out and scroffed before turning back to look at Lily. "I want to know what's going to happen, not that the f***ing thing's name is. Call a pile of s**t by any other name doesn't change what it is or what will happen if you step in it. I want to know what happens." He was so good at these metaphors!

He snorted dryly at the idea he was safe in the poke-centre. Isn't that what deadman says in horror movies? Still he did actually seem to stop shifting around with a nervous energy at the idea that where he was, was prepared for it. So this wasn't just happening cause he wouldn't stop being an a*****e. Good cause even if he said he would, it wouldn't happen. So apparently no last minute deals with the PokeGods today, sorry~ He blinked again realizing that Lily was smiling at him, why was she always smiling? Did she think she was being reassuring? Cause it wasn't. It was weird and unnatural. Was she actually a victim and was her face glued that way? Arg. "Really think this a good f***ing time to be caring about what my name is? Whatever, if it'll make you stay f***ing quiet, I'm Alaister. I work at the bar as the chef," he stated matter of factly. "Only place in town where you can get drunk by ordering water and watch the workers try and kill each other, great place, should see it sometime. Always smells like a dead cat, hard to miss." He snorted at his own humour and Quiet poked her head up and tried to mimic his laughter. Still he flinched at the sound of someone yelling about who cares what. People were always yelling right now, there was no moment of peace. He wasn't sure which would scare him more, sudden silence or a loud bang. He didn't care to find out.

╚═☠═✗═☠═✗═☠═✗═☠═✗═☠═✗═☠═✗═☠═✗═☠═✗═☠═✗═☠═✗═☠═✗═☠═✗═☠═✗═☠═✗═☠═✗═☠═╝

(O.O.C :: Let me know if you want me to cut back on the swears smile Alaister is very mouthy. Sorry Lily for being so mean to you!)

nillua

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
xxxxWould you do αηyʈɧɩηɠ for me? Buy a big ∂ιαɱѳη∂ ring for me?
Would you get down on your ҡηɘɘȿ for me?
xxPop that ϸяɘʈʈy ɋʊɘȿʈιѳη right now, baby.
xxxxβɘαʊʈy ɋʊɘɘη on a silver screen. Living life like I'm in a ∂яɘαɱ.
xxI know I've got a ɓιɠ ɘɠѳ.
xxI really don't know why it's such a ɓιɠ ∂ɘαℓ, though

User Image

Maria gave a simple shrug as Etherion declined her funnel cake offer. His loss; this was delicious. Of course she never stopped to think that he was saving room for dinner food rather than treats. She didn't really need to worry about that herself. Despite her small frame, Maria seemed to have an endless stomach. She could finish this funnel cake and still eat a full meal for dinner. She would never openly admit that though. Instead of insisting he have some she proceeded to finish it herself. It couldn't go to waste after all. There were hungry people in the world; people like herself. She almost wondered how her parents would feel if they knew she was basically homeless and going hungry. Not that Maria cared anymore. She was with friends after all.

Finishing the tasty carnival treat, she looked up with the mention of his discovery. "Really? Geez, how have you heard new rumors, when I live here and have heard nothing? I guess my odd jobs have really had me busier than I thought." She stretched a bit, allowing her body a chance to straighten out and relax more. "Though I suppose you could say I've perhaps proven that rumor true." She hated to be the guinea pig of the team but at least now they knew one of the Overseers new tricks, right? Her attention quickly returned to Nicole cuddling Calder like crazy, drawing a laugh from her lips. "It's good to see Calder seems to be a little more trusting. Or maybe saying he has more friends sounds better." Either way it was truly nice to see. She remembered how long it had taken the Slowking to come to true her. She her to admit it was nice that the Pokemon still remembered her after a few years of not seeing her. Now if only she could get Shadow to stop being so defensive and protective of her. She know that was unlikely though. He has been trained to be her protector. At least he knew Etherion already and trusted him. He was getting used to Travis still and so long as Nicole was always this friendly she could see Shadow adjusting well. This island seemed to relax him a bit and that would probably be the closest to him not being so protective as she would get him to be.

Snicker and laughs continued to fill the air with Maria's amusement of the two men and the Calder. She could just imagine poor Calder crying because Etherion couldn't carry him anymore. That would be a sad, sad day. Her attention was drawn away and towards eight year old by the sound of his voice. "It's abo-" She was cut off as he began shaking off, staring unamused as her nice outfit was slightly wet now. How many times would she have to remind him that she hated getting her clothing wet? "I really wish you wouldn't shake off like that.. I had a spare towel for you.." She sighed, grabbing the mentioned towel from the sand behind her and after shaking it out, used it to dry herself a bit. It was during this that Tavis went face first into the sand, spilling his little treasures about. And of course it caught Maria's eye. Bi-colored orbs shifted down to the pearls and colorful heart scales which had been what caught her attention. Such lovely things he had found. There was a moment where she wanted to take them all, especially that pearl, but she was trying to control herself. Instead, she had another idea. Eying all the heart scales, she gently plucked one from Olli the Riolu's arms and looked to the child. "Don't play us for fools Travis. We know this isn't for science. I'll let you keep them, but this one is mine to make up for getting me wet." She grinned for a moment. She felt that was fair. Pulling her purse into her lap, she put the heart scale in before spying a small bag and remembering something. "I forgot. Travis, I bought Olli a treat while I was buying treats for Shadow and everyone." Her grin melted into a smile as she took the bag from her purse and held it out for the boy to take.

Having them all together so far, even though it was only a short time, was actually kinda nice. She hoped it could be like that all the time. ..Except for now the lighthearted teasing and fun would have to come to an end. Maria had lived on the island for a little while and could tell when things just didn't seem right. Despite night coming, it shouldn't be this dark yet. And then Mia and Aquarius had come running back from the water with Bolt and Flicker. Aquarius seemed especially frantic. "..Something isn't right guys.." She frowned, pulling her pokeballs out and returning everyone aside from Shadow and Aquarius who was beginning to urgently tug at her skirt then face towards the ocean. Looking over to the water, she could see what the Vaporeon was trying to show her. The water hadn't been that far back before. "It's okay Aquarius. You did good, thank you." She pet his head for a moment before returning him and turning to her team mates as the thunder began to rumble. "We should head to the inn before the rain starts." But it only got worse. The warning alarms began to sound, and for a moment Maria felt paralyzed. She had never heard the alarm sound before, but hearing it she knew it wasn't a simple storm coming to ruin the festival fun. Something serious was coming. " Scratch the inn. Those sirens mean we need to get to a shelter. And we need to get there quickly." She came to a stand, offering her hands out to Etherion and Travis to help the stand, looking around a bit to watch the panicking crowds rushing out. They all seemed to be heading for the hospital and pokemon center. "I looks like the hot springs spa will be the best place for us to go. The hospital and pokemon center are going to be over crowded at this rate. We'll be safe there." It was hard to believe how calm and collected Maria seemed to be despite never having been through something like this before. That is.. she appeared calm, but on the inside she was panicking. Her heart was racing. Perhaps it was for Travis. He was just a child, and only knowing him a few weeks she didn't know if he was going to be frightened. So she had the be calm and 'strong' for him. "Damnit.. Even with everyone going to the hospital it's going to be hard to get through this crowd to the spa.."

§𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔥𝔬 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔰 𝔞 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔩 𝔬𝔣 𝔤𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔯

𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔞 §𝔠𝔥𝔪𝔦𝔡𝔱

𝔗𝔢𝔞𝔪 𝔈𝔠𝔩𝔦𝔭𝔰𝔢 𝔄𝔡𝔪𝔦𝔫
User Image

xxxxxDAMIEN | OWNER OF CLOYSTER BAR & GRILL
                              sugarandspiceandeverythingnicepowerpuffgirlsyeahh

location〔 the hospital 〕xcompany〔 Jessica, Ezekiel < Jessica, some kid, an old hag 〕xpkmn[ x ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A number of curse words incessantly escaped Damien's lips as he continued oh-so gracefully throwing blankets and pillows to those who needed them. He was sure one of the kids he threw a pillow at accidentally blacked out from the impact, which Damien had to admit was the most hilarious thing he had seen so far. A kid getting knocked unconscious, by a pillow? That was definitely cause for a laughing matter. Though he figured Jessica would probably give him an earful, if she had seen it. Oh well, at least it taught the other kids around that 'dead' one to not do that stupid pillow fight kids always did when they had the damned things.

To top it off, that damn doctor wasn't around either. Where the hell were they? Way to leave the only other employee at the Hospital to handle such a catastrophic situation. In the back of his mind, Damien prayed that the absent doctor would receive the full brunt of the tsunami. He didn't snicker openly at the thought, but he was sure that darn Cloyster of his was cackling in his Pokeball, as if able to read Damien's thoughts. "That idiot," was all Damien could say, not wanting to give Jessica reason to further yell at him for the sadistic curses he had towards the missing doctor. Hey, Damien was fairly surprised he could hold back his biting tongue in such a dire situation. Had to give himself props for that.

Almost instantly he took back his self-praise. Hearing a familiar voice, Damien instantly turned to them, coming face to face with that perverted a*****e of a gym leader, Ezekiel. Goddamn, if it weren't for the fact he was in such a cramp place and was next to that stern nurse, Damien definitely would have swung a few punches at the arrogant b*****d. Calling him rum-for-brains. And inwardly cursing at himself for being the idiot he was for responding to the damn nickname.

"Yeah yeah," Damien began with irritation, walking over to accept the injured woman into his arms. "Hope you get your a** whooped by the storm," the bar and grill owner mumbled to Ezekiel under his breath, quickly turning on his heels to bring the pained woman to Jessica. Incapable of helping Jessica with the treatment, Damien decided he would finish passing out what little left of the supplies there were. At the same time he snagged a bit of food for himself and his Pokemon, especially Kai who was beginning to rattle not out of fear, but out of hunger. The damned glutton.

Eventually Damien found himself bored out of his mind, not wanting to deal with all the squawking of every other person in the room. He really wished that this tsunami would pass already; Damien hated crowded areas, he hated the noise, he hated the people. And this whole disaster crap wasn't helping his sour mood any one bit. He figured that even if he did pay the Center a visit, it would only be the same. Damien wondered how the hell Lily could manage the darned place on a daily basis. His lazy a** definitely wouldn't be able to handle it.

Realizing that brooding on his own was only further putting a damper to his mood, Damien figured he would scavenge for Jessica. The only good thing about Ezekiel's appearance earlier was that he had reminded the idiot Damien that the nurse's name was indeed Jessica! He felt pretty stupid for not remembering someone he'd seen frequently, but at the very least he knew what it was now so he wouldn't have to address her as 'you' all the time. With that, Damien slunk away through the back and stumbled upon the emergency room where Jessica had just finished tending to the injured. He arched a brow at the boy who wouldn't stop crying even after he had been bandaged up, and subconsciously stormed over to punch the kid right upside the head.

"Real men don't ******** cry," Damien sneered viciously, raising the very fist he'd punched the kid with, threatening to repeat the gesture if he didn't get the message the first time round. Fortunately the punch had knocked enough sense into the kid and he sniffled up his snot and tears, struggling to keep them from overflowing like it had seconds ago. And with this, the room had become less noisy, allowing Damien to sigh in relief and seat himself next to Jessica. "Hey Jess," he casually greeted, more so just an excuse to be able to use her name now that he remembered it. "It was packed out there, so I came here," Damien added, embarrassed to admit that it was simply because he was bored, and lonely. Man, he was such a sore loser.

Damien figured talking about the tsunami in way, be it a joke or just a comment, would rile up the other civilians and most likely Jessica, so he attempted to remind himself not to let his thoughts slip out of his mouth. But he had to find something to talk about. The silence was getting too awkward for him, much as he appreciated it. "So, the festival today..." Damien began awkwardly, scratching his cheek as he tried to remember what the hell kind of festival it was today anyway. Goddamn he really needed to do his research. Not that he would ever; he hated festivals in the first place. Why? Well, he hates crowds. And festivals have crowds of people. And thus, he hates festivals. "...Did you go to the damned thing?" he ended lamely, ignoring the exasperated look on the granny's face for his cursing. What? He couldn't help it.

( |D )

Luthien Tinvuiel

Crazy Mr Stein
User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                LOCATION | { Pokemon Center } COMPANY | { Alaister < Aurora, Beth, Azura, Alma, Clark < Aurora } PKMN | { [ x ] }

The constant noise was starting to dampen on her forced optimism, trying hard to avoid tuning in on the stressful surrounding. She had to admit that Alaister wasn't making it any better. If they weren't in such a tight spot at the moment, Lily could have cared less about the words that came from his mouth. The poor nurse could only cringe and tremble slightly out of surprise when he snapped at her for apologizing, barely squeaking out a small apology before immediately taking it back. Th-This is awful... she cried mentally, finding herself all the more stressed knowing that her Pokemon had yet to appear at the Center. All the possible scenarios that ran through her head made the nurse's shaking increase.

Fortunately his mention of Damien broke her from her thoughts, momentarily allowing her mind to ease away from her concerns. Lily could only nod in affirmation before he laughed, causing her to jump slightly. She honestly thought he would react differently and go into a furious rampage, but he was laughing? Alaister found it funny, hilarious even! Lily couldn't help but crack a small smile, though it instantly dropped the second he continued, stating his intent to later kill the bar and grill owner. "Oh, um," she began softly, subconsciously playing with her sleeves in an attempt to relax herself, "I-I really hope you won't hurt him." She knew from what little conversation she had with Alaister that words were pretty much pointless to get him to do otherwise, but Lily could only hope that the male wouldn't honestly go so far as to kill Damien, would he? Maybe she should report this concern later to the police station...Oh, but she didn't want to have Alaister get arrested...but then...if he did kill Damien...

Just then there was a loud rumble, and the world was engulfed in darkness. Lily found her already hazy mind beginning to spin now that she had more to add on her endless list of worries: the power. Oh lords, how could she have missed something so important? She found herself unable to move, the worried murmurs of the crowds increasing in volume and only rendering her further incapable of properly thinking. Thankfully, a reassuring cheep brought her to her senses as the nurse swiftly turned to meet with who she could barely make out was one of the Chanseys that she had deployed to tend to the wounded. The Chansey squeaked out in a worried tone, enough for Lily to comprehend the situation: there was an urgency to tend to a fatally wounded Pokemon. She took a deep breath to brace herself before solemnly nodding her head, then quickly turning to Alaister and giving him a small bow. "It was nice to meet you, Alaister. I'm sorry but I have to go tend to other matters now." She wanted to add more and reassure him that everything was alright, but Lily was swamped with too many other priorities to ease his mind.

With that Lily quickly allowed the Chansey to lead her through the crowds, eventually reaching a smaller group huddled near the entrance. "Aura!" Lily called out to her assistant, the first one she had recognized. As she came closer she could faintly make out the features of Clark, Alma, Azura, and lastly Beth. Words were flying everywhere, but Lily took another deep breath to calm herself before absorbing everything that she could manage to catch. Before she could speak, a vociferous bark caught her attention, instinctively turning on her heels to meet with her soaked Growlithe pouncing through the entrance. "Aster!" She knelt to the ground with arms outstretched as the Growlithe jumped into her embrace, snuggling as humanely close to her as possible. As relieved as Lily was to see that her Pokemon were present and safe, she remembered that she still had jobs to do and quickly retracted from Aster, smiling widely at the belt in his mouth. "Thank you so much," Lily said as she took the belt from him, immediately releasing her Flaaffy from one of the PokeBalls attached to the article. "Ruby," Lily began with an almost pleading tone as the Flaaffy glanced around her, minutely appearing distressed but attempted to cover up with a stubborn facade. "Please, can you help with the backup generator? Please?" With Ruby, one time wasn't enough. Lily always had to incessantly beg the Pokemon before she would finally listen. And thankfully Ruby was understanding this time round, not even putting up a fight before the Pokemon reluctantly allowed Aster to bring her to the generator.

With a small breath leaving her, Lily stood from her position to face the others, an assuring smile on her features. She briefly gave the entire group a once over, noting that the ones who appeared to need dire attention was Beth and Azura. The nurse then turned her attention firmly on the other three, "The power should be back up soon. In the meantime, Aura, Clark, Alma, please take care of Beth and Azura. There should be some extra blankets and food around. I'll take care of her Pokemon," Lily spoke with conviction as she accepted the outstretched Pokeball from the Pokemart Clerk. "Don't worry Beth, she'll be alright," she assured one last time before quickly excusing herself to tend to the clerk's Pokemon.

FRACTIONFRACTION ( ) FRACTIONFRACTION

The night had been long, but Lily had honestly lost track of time by the time the tsunami was well over. She had spent a majority of the night tending to Beth's Seadra, and happily returning the recovering Pokemon to her recovering trainer. After that Lily was back on her feet once more, helping out with the aftermath of not just the tsunami, but of having nearly a huge mass of people taking shelter at the Center. Trash and bits and pieces of everything was everywhere; some trainers and Pokemon still hung around just to situate themselves before they decided to leave the safety of the Center, and a rare few chose to help around with the clean up, which Lily could not thank enough for. She and Aurora combined wouldn't be able to finish cleaning up the mess until well into the afternoon, but with the help of others most of the Center was spick and clean in a matter of hours.

Eventually Lily tampered with the transferring system that she had initiated last night, reporting to the centers overseas that the tsunami was clear and that they could begin the process of returning the Pokemon back to the rightful Center. As that was being done, Lily then proceeded to a small room in the back of the Center, where a few Chanseys were already situated with cooking up breakfast for her and the rest of those at the Center. The nurse had to banter a few times with the Chanseys to take up some of the cooking duties, but eventually gave in to the Pokemon when they insisted that she should simply take it easy. Instead of actually doing so, Lily decided to check in on supplies, noting that she would have to stock up on more sustenance and blankets as well as a few medical supplies. Fortunately there wasn't an urgent need to acquire said items at the moment, but Lily would definitely have that done by the end of the day. With that she turned on her heels, aimlessly checking around the Center to find that the once crowded place was now serene and strangely peaceful. She honestly preferred it this way, not that she particularly hated the people! But the noise last night was definitely something she didn't want to constantly have to endure anymore.

With nothing else left to do, Lily returned to the small kitchen where she was handed freshly cooked food by the Chanseys, and could only smile wearily with appreciation at their kind gestures. They then departed to hand off the rest of the food to the other Pokemon helping around at the Center, leaving Lily to scavenge for her only other human coworker: Aurora. The nurse's smile beamed slightly when she saw her assistant, approaching the taller woman and holding out the warm food to her. "You must be hungry and tired after last night. The Chanseys made breakfast for us." She figured that the rest of the day would go by rather leisurely, and gestured for Aurora to join her at one of the couches in the lobby area. "I'm glad it's all over, and that not a lot of people and Pokemon were badly hurt," Lily admitted as she seated herself, sinking further back into the couch as she began to eat.

( blegh, sorry for crappy post T 7 T Wanted to squeeze something out after having not posted for so long though /sobs )

pustota i tma

Harlequin Hearted

Xemnova

buruuberri

Aysu_The_Jumi

Divine Nymph

6,650 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
---

Azura Claire Tanbate

---

Leave, but don't leave {Me}
Breathe, breathe in the {Air}
Breathe, breathe in the {Air}

All that you {Touch}
Don't be afraid to {Care}
All that you {See}
Don't be afraid to {Care}
Is all your life will ever {Be}

User Image

“The diggers name was Alistor Alter Dim, a play on Giratina's name. Ghost of an Alternate dimension.” Azzy perked her head up at these words as the emanated from behind her. There were not many people who knew the story she had recited. It was one her mom used to tell her from a decrepit old book when she was child. With a swift turn she came face to face with the woman who had uttered the words. In front of her was a petit woman with sandy blonde hair. What really caught her attention was the woman's vibrant yellow eyes. Azzy was not one to like the color very much, no matter where it was used, but this case was an unexpected exception for her. When she realized she had been staring a bit she felt her face heat up. Composing herself she went to introduce herself, only to be caught off guard by the woman's sudden glare at the spot behind her.

Pop! With a sudden burst a Misdreavus appeared from behind her shoulder. The pokemon fluttered by, blowing a raspberry in Castiel's face on the way. Squish! Azzy felt her heart palpitate at that moment. Castiel had not had a run in with another ghost pokemon in a long while, and the last one had not ended well due to Cas's upbringing in the Lavender Town Tower, before he had met Azura. Castiel let out a hearty cackle, one that seemed to emanate from a deep well in another dimension. As the Misdreavus floated to her trainer Castiel made a deep purr-like hiss noise as he imitated trying to reach out and grab the Misdreavus. Phew... The trainer in front of her suddenly had an expression, much like she had just gone 3 rounds in the ring with a heavy weight champion. Looking out to the sea Azzy noticed the tide had greatly receded, which she knew could only mean one thing.

In a split second Azzy was dragged to her feet, as she rose she happened to snag a strap of her backpack slinging it around a shoulder. As she turned she was greeted to a teal fur ball flying into her arms which she lovingly grasped onto. It was then that the siren went off. The yellow eyed trainer in front of her seemed to crumble. Feeling something rummaging around in her blouse she looked down to see that Meiya had the crystal bell in her mouth. Giving it a flick a heavenly tone rang forth, drowning out most of the siren noise. As she checked on Castiel, who was being consoled by a Gengar, she felt herself thrust towards a crowd of people, catching snippets of the trainer's voice.

Seeing the large crowd of people she immediately went flush as her head started to swim in dizziness. Turning, she saw a Banette, who she assumed to be the 'Tien' that the trainer had mentioned. Without looking back to the swarm of people she walked forward with an unhealthy wobble. As she shakily found her way to the trainer, Castiel presented a small piece of foil to her. Quickly grabbing and unwrapping it she popped the small piece of chocolate into her mouth. As it dissolved and the flavors coated her tongue the blood came back to her. By the time she was near the yellow eyed trainer, who was now on her Gengar to see above the people, she felt much better, though she did not dare look back to the large conglomeration of people. “We would like to help.” Azzy said with determination as she rubbed Castiel's forehead. She was not about to be crammed into a small space with so many people so soon after getting to the island. Such events would only make the rest of her stay there clouded.

Grabbing Meiya she hosted the small fox to her head. The pokemon sat on top of her head, looking over the crowd. When she spotted someone in trouble the pokemon would give a high pitched bark. With that she would give a nod to Castiel, who would venture out to find the person in distress and help them on their way. “This is late, and slightly bad timing, but my name is Azura. You can call me Azzy though, it's nice to meet you despite the circumstances.” Grabbing a cup from her backpack she filled it with some water from a nearby puddle. Giving her bell a ring the water illuminated in a sapphire hue. When it receded Azzy took a gentle slug from from the now cleansed water to wet her dried throat. After, she presented it to Meiya and Castiel, who were the ones doing the bulk of the work, giving them well needed water breaks as they went about their business.

}OOC: Sorry I've been so inactive in the ooc }Where: Beach with a yellow eyed trainer}Feeling: Too many people... }Castiel: Alert }Meiya: Alert }Wearing: Nothing Special

CosmicCrowNaeva's Datemate

Sexy Waffles

29,115 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Waffles! 25
  • OTP 200
User ImageUser Image

tab tab Olivia was about to object to Kaine going off by himself to find his Charred - or at the very least, let the guy borrow one of her Pokémon to assist him in doing so -, when ( who else but ) Faolan practically barged into the mostly empty Bar & Grill; By this point, it was just the brunette, the Overseer, the Mechanic, Landors, and whatever other Pokemon were out at the moment. So instead, she leaned in close to the sexy as Hell man next to her, so only he could hear what she had to say next. "Unfortunately," she said with a slight laugh to her voice ( in spite of the weather outside ). "That 'stupid piece'a s**t' 'appens t'be my boss, so I ge' firs' dibs, babe Kaine." Her piece delivered - along with an affectionate bolstering pat on his cheek -, Olivia turned her attention to Faolan...

... Just in time to hear her demand 'inquiry' about what the Hell the hold-up was. She had to admit; Seeing the Overseer hold a small child was pretty amusing. But now wasn't the time to bring it up ( and in all honesty, Faolan could figure out how to make babu's with that Police Chief chick... What was her name, again? ).
                                        "Jus' as Kaine said," she said as the Mechanic ( presumably ) left, but not before he said that Faolan should keep an eye on her.

Stupid sexy a*****e. She could take care of herself.
                                        sometimes...

"We were jus' leavin'--" With a sharp nod, Landors followed her to the entrance with a 'Swampert.'. "--An' i' looks like you'n the little munchkin with ya're with me an' Landors, s'let's get goin', shall we?" Once she reached the door herself, Olivia dared to look ( ed ) at the current weather outside.

... Holy balls.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image
                                        Cloyster Bar & Grill - the entrance.locaтιon 〉 ☠ xx
                                        Landors ( Swampert ), Faolan, random munchkin.coмpany 〉 ☠ xx
                                        worried ( mostly for Kaine D'AWW, strangely calm.мood 〉 ☠ xx
                                        holy spit, I posted! ;a;.oυт oғ cυтlaѕѕeѕ 〉 ☠ xx

Classified Echo

Wulfie McWolf

PearlTears's Wife

Aged Curse

17,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Elocutionist 200
αℓмα ¢αℓℓυℓα fαяσи
User Image
✘✘✘✘✘
User Image
ฬђєภ tђเร ฬ๏гl๔ ฬคร ๓ค๔є, ๔เคlﻮค คภ๔ קคlкเค คקקєคгє๔. คקקคгєภtlא, tђєгє ฬคร ๏ภє ๓๏гє ק๏кé๓๏ภ tђคt คקקєคгє๔ คt tђє รค๓є tเ๓є. ค ק๏кé๓๏ภ ฬเtђ คร ๓ยςђ ק๏ฬєг คร ๔เคlﻮค คภ๔ קคlкเค... ๒ยt คlร๏ ๏ภє ฬђ๏รє ภค๓є ฬคร ภєשєг t๏ ๒є รק๏кєภ--ﻮเгคtเภค! เt'ร รคเ๔ t๏ lยгк เภ คภ๏tђєг ฬ๏гl๔... ค ฬ๏гl๔ ๏ภ tђє ๏קק๏รเtє รเ๔є ๏Ŧ ๏ยгร...
User Image
✘✘✘✘✘

Did someone seriously dive into the ocean? What the ever loving ********? Alma pushed herself from Gengar's arms, landing in the sand with a soft thump... and almost running smack dab into the girl from before. Tien floated over, giving a shrug as to say 'I tried'. She gave him a small half-smile/half-frown as she turned to the other lavender eyed woman. She was saying something, but Alma couldn't ear her with the ear plugs. Waving her hand to indicate her ears, the woman tried to convey that message, looking pleadingly at Tien and the trainer's Glaceon. This wasn't safe. This woman could get hurt really easily if the wave surged. Already the tide was too far out to be safe. Hell, she should have been running but...

“Someone dived into the water, do you have any water-types?”Alma spoke loudly to hear herself over her own deafness. Elysia peeked from behind her trainer's neck as she looked in the direction of the water. Without really waiting for an answer, Alma dragged the other trainer with her. She was obviously not going to leave (Alma sort of hated her for that, but hey, she was basically doing the same thing, though she did have experience in these sort of things). So, to maintain her safety, it was better to keep her close. Tien could lift her if there was danger, or Alma would give her to Alastor and...well...she wasn't sure.

By the shore's orginal edge, Alma judged the tide. This was stupid. Soooo stupid. She was going to die for a woman she had no clue why she was trying to help with another woman who wasn't smart enough to run. But... something told her they would be okay. Watch, the meddlesome woman probably had a rather strong water-type that could help them. But for right now... Alma tossed her bag to Elysia, pointing in the direction of safety with the most stern expression she would muster on a rather un-expressive face as she stuffed her remaining pokeballs into an outside pocket. The Misdreavus got the hint with some reluctance, but when Alma released yet another pokemon, her beautiful Froslass, she acted. With the help of the ice-ghost type, Alma watched her bag soar away. Her notes would be safe at least.

Alma took a deep breath and ran into the water, shuddering at the cold, Gengar holding onto one outstretched arm to keep her form from getting swept out while Tien scanned above the waves. One swaddled 'hand' pointed a bit farther then Alma was comfortable actually wading, and she swore to Giratina she would punch the woman who dived in...or drowned her for her sheer stupidity. Alastor lifted her from the water, sensing a bit of danger of his trainer getting sucked out into the wave. This was... bad.
“Can you see her?” Alma called to the other woman, taking note that the beach was starting to clear. “Tien, go help more people!” She ordered her Banette in the same breath. But for the love of god, get that other woman out of here when that wave crests.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ς๏๓קคภא: Azure and Beth
l๏ςคtเ๏ภ: In the water BECAUSE SOMEONE HAD TO DIVE!
tє๓קєгєภςє: A mixed of pissed, terrified, and cold.
tђ๏ยﻮђtร: ******** this s**t... I'm going to come back and haunt you both, then kill my cousin because I SAW his a** and he wasn't helping s**t. ********]

Harlequin Hearted
Xemnova

PearlTears's Wife

Aged Curse

17,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Elocutionist 200
~*~*~*~*~*~
User Image ᘉᓰᑕᗢᒪᙓ 〇ᒪᘐᖺᗩᖇ

ώhεɾε?: Moonglow Island ώïτh?: Maria, Etherion, Travis ώhïṃ?: Was gonna die from a cuteness heartattack, still might because I have Etherion in my arms~ ώhατ?: Yay for cousins.

Still with Calder held to his chest, Nicole flopped onto the sand, sitting the Slowking on his stomach so he could play with his little blue toes. Such a cutie of a pokemon, even if he was a water-type. “My trip here was most entertaining.” The green haired man laughed, still feeling the wind rushing past his ears and through his hair like the fingers of a mother. Waving a dismissive hand at his boss, Nicole chuckled. “My Flygons will always catch me, Ether. You should have more faith in them. Someday I might have to rescue you on them and then what will you say?” Nicole shot the other man a rather s**t-eating grin, still playing with Calder and giving him sweets. If the pokemon got too fat for Ether, Nicole would just have to cart him around himself, oh yes he will! Who was a lovely Slowking? Calder was!

“Travis is our new little recruit, yeah?” No one needed to answer said boy stumbled into their little group, tailed by the most adorable looking Riolu in existence. Oh and how precious the little boy was! He had the makings of a kleptomaniac, but he was still a little darling! Jeez, how much cuteness could a man take? Eevee-forms, Calder, Flygons, Ether, Maria, and Travis and Riolu! He was going to have a cute-heart-attack, and he was not even thirty yet! A travesty that would be if that happened!

Still laying in the sand, Nicole boot-scooted over to their newest little recruit, snagging a heartscale that had gone amiss from the boy's pile and tucking it in his sleeve like a bandit. If the boy was truly as good as he looked, he would notice if was missing, even at the age. “No no no, Maria, these things can be used for science. Heart scales have a property that make them dissolve in certain solutions, and at this age, he should know how to distinguish them. Pearls are shiny and all shiny things are for science.” Nicole insisted, leaning back on his hands to inspect Travis a little more closely (albeit upside down). Hm... “Ether, I didn't sleep with anyone on the island, correct?” Like the man would really know, but Nicole felt the need to make sure that Travis was not his child. He did have green hair...And such pretty eyes!

Nicole apparently forgot that his hair was not naturally green, but red.

But that thought was quickly pushed aside. Nicole stood up like he was electrocuted by Maria's Jolteon, Calder balanced on his hip with ease. Much like cousin, Nicole knew the signs of tsunamis and the feel even before they hit. Islander, baby. Well, he literally was an islander baby. Watching the water recede, the man gave a forlorn sigh. The sky was darkening quickly, and Maria's suggestion of the inn would be foolish to try. Was probably wasn't far away to avoid getting hit. Now was the worst time. All that food he had yet to try, and by jeez he was hungry. Should have had some of that funnel cake...

Putting the stolen pokemon down, Nicole pulled out his pokeballs, releasing his two Pengs with a mischievous grin. Oh, the time was upon Ether to learn to ride like a man! “Oh my dear Maria, I believe the crowd wont be an issue.” Nicole gently ran his hands down Peng Fi's long neck, giving it a scratch while adjusting the saddle to sit more secure. There wasn't much time; tsunamis were fickle and it was better to be safe then sorry. “Peng Fi is a wonderful flyer and great for beginners. If you choose to ride him, put Travis in front and just hold on tight. My beautiful wont let anything happen to you.” Nicole cooed, as he moved to Peng Fa with his bag. It took seconds to secure it, and the leather strap he would have to use to hold on too: she didn't have a saddle.

With the grace of a goat leaping on rocks, Nicole sprung onto his Flygon, clinging to her back with his knees as he pulled his coat back on his body and dragged his goggles and scarf over his face. With a snicker of sheer evilness, Peng Fa jumped off the ground, forcing Nicole to grip her a bit tighter. She flew towards the water before doubling back, snatching Calder from the ground while Nicole snagged his owner, bodily placing Etherion in front of him and wrapping a secure arm around his waist. No saddle, no reins... but Nicole had not intention of letting his boss fall. Peng Fa would behave herself too; something stupid could kill him with his precious cargo. She tightened her claws gently on Calder.

Once in the air, the pokemon turned so Nicole could look down. “There is a belt on Peng Fi's saddle. Secure it across your thighs, Maria, and make sure you have a death grip on Travis. When you are ready, just hold on.” The green haired man put his cheek to Etherion's, not surprised to find the man's eyes closed; he really did hate flying. But unless he wanted to run all the way... “Peng Fi, follow us!” With his knees alone, Nicole nudged his mount around until he spotted a familiar ghost pokemon with a woman in his arms (she was also one of the few people wearing black at a colorful festival). Of course she would still be out and about. Ooooh, was the little s**t going to get an ear full from his mother when he told her that his cousin had been helping instead of hiding. His gut twisted as he watched his cousin...but she would be safe, right? She wasn't stupid...sometimes...

Steeling himself, Nicole broke his eyes from her and down to Maria and Travis. He had other things to take care of. Maybe if they go to wherever they were going, he'd venture back to make sure she got out of them. “Travis, I have no clue where we are going, so you'll have to direct us. Just point in Feng Fi's line of vision. He'll follow.” Nicole gave the boy a reassuring grin.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
тнιѕ ωнσℓє ∂αми ωσяℓ∂ ¢αи fαℓℓ αραят ~ уσυ'ℓℓ вє σк fσℓℓσω уσυя нєαят
User Image User Image User Image
уσυ'яє ιи нαямѕ ωαу ~ ι'м яιgнт вєнιи∂
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

PrussianBlueHue
PearlTears
Ivythefairy

Demonic Husband

User Image

If you have a p r o b l e m with me
Then you need to t a k e a number

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

ααιѕтєя кιєяαη υтнєя

тнє ρяι¢к σƒ α ¢нєƒ

Don't you r u i n my things Dice!
For god's sake, be q u i e t you stupid chatot!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOh look it'sLily and Quiet
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd I'mPokemon Centre

╔═☠═✗═☠═✗═☠═✗═☠═✗═☠═✗═☠═✗═☠═✗═☠═✗═☠═✗═☠═✗═☠═✗═☠═✗═☠═✗═☠═✗═☠═✗═☠═╗
                                      Why Quiet hung to Alaister so closely he didn't have a damned clue. She had found him walking the city and had come to him and ever since has clung to him. Besides giving her food, he's never been nice to the chatot, yet she always cuddled up to him and tried to get his attention and affection. Was she a f***ing masochistic chatot? A death warrant bird wanting to die? Or did she really just want to drive him insane and pretending to be a suck-up of a chatot was her way of a disguise so no one else would think that he actually was beginning to lose his god damn mind. "SHUT UP!" He cast a poisonous glare at the f***ing bird and was tempted to throw her except for the fact that he'd likely slam his hand against the wall behind him if he tried. She was safe...for now. Other pokemon were comforting their trainers and trainers their pokemon, instead Quiet was calling Alaister a ******** and Alaister was wondering what it would be like to strangle a chatot. The thought made him happy, for about a second before Quiet continued to squawk and ruined his fantasy. She had no respect for anything Alaister said and just did whatever she wanted. She wasn't exactly protective of him, she wouldn't fight someone if they got too close to Alaister, hell she didn't even battle. All she did was scream at him and drive him crazy, he wasn't even sure if she knew any attacks in the first place! He had no idea why she was like this or why when he released her she would just keep following him. It was frustrating.

Still people were talking to him, wanting to hear the amazing voice that is Alaister Luther. Hearing the creepy b***h laugh though, he glared at her. What gave her the right to laugh at his suffering! This pokemon was driving him mad, he only captured her because he thought that would silence her! Instead Quiet had figured out how to get out of her ball and he wasn't sure if that made her a genius or a psychopath who wanted to torment Alaister. He was leaning towards the latter cause that's what it felt like. Still he nodded a little hearing the nurse try and take his side but gave her an unamused look. Grumpy? Really, who the hell says grumpy! That's a word you use on two year olds! "Quiet if you aren't going to listen to me, listen to this b***h!" The chatot looked up, looked at the nurse, back at Alaister and back at the nurse. She didn't stop snuggling up to Alaister and was hesitant to stop her calls but the offer of poffins distracted the greedy thing who happily ate the remaining ones. She looked for more and nibbled a little on the nurses finger for any crumbs, but seeing no more she went back to cuddling to Alaister content. Alaister could only glare at the spoiled thing. He felt like this was only going to encourage the bird. Sure enough within seconds she was back to annoying the f*** out of Alaister and now even the other people around him. Profanities being shouted left and right, and people say Alaister was bad. Quiet didn't understand what she was saying, or at least that's how Alaister understood it, all she knew is that if she yelled what Alaister yelled she got some sort of attention from the people around her. Look even the nurse was patting her head like she was good! "Sucker~ Sucker! Quiet shut up! SHUT UP~ What a little b***h, birdie~ Bitching birdie~" She was just never going to be quiet.

Trying to distract himself from not only the panic going on around him and Quiet's insistent chatter, he could only find himself annoyed at Lily. Was she going to apologize for everything. "If you are going to keep f***ing apologizing every goddamn minute, how about you apologize for breathing, or f***ing standing or living or anything cause it's f***ing stupid to live life with your tail between your f***ing legs apologizing and trying to please the world." Life lessons with Alaister, lesson one: Alaister is amazing. Lesson two: never be sorry for anything. Lesson three: do what you want and ignore other people. That's pretty much all there was to it. It was annoying to hear her apologize for everything, it was just more noise to the blaring buzz that already existed so he was being nice and giving her some advice. Look at that, see, more examples of Alaister actually having a heart. Still at the explanation that Lily didn't know what was happening he scowled like a child and leaned back pissy. Great, so his one source of information was useless. Well than he was done talking with her. She was of no further use to him and it was simple as that. He didn't want to talk to her in the first place and she had only stirred Quiet up more by giving the bird attention that he was having to vice grip her beak again. She flailed her wings and kept trying to talk through the grip forcing Alaister to struggle with her. This, this was Lily's fault. She lied about being prepared cause if she was more prepared she could have answered his questions. That's all there was to it, end of story.

... Was it getting hotter in here or was it just him? No it had to be getting hotter, well he was surely getting more attractive too - especially when compared with all these fugly people around him - but it was definitely warmer. The more people packed in the more concerned Alaister got. They said they were prepared for this s**t, but didn't little miss happy b***h say she had never seen a tsunami before? He was getting severely tempted to go block the door to stop people from getting in but than he would have to move and his a** was glued. There's no way he was giving up this spot. F*** that, if he was going to drown in this damned thing than his corpse better be in this god damn spot and it better be dedicated to him when he was dead; to Alaister: his spot, get your f***ing own loser. Regardless he wanted to know how prepared is prepared, it didn't take a mathematician to f***ing calculate that when this place was crammed that there would be a lot of people all wanting stuff and people get f***ing greedy very quickly. Hell Alaister would be the first one to admit that he'd hoard supplies and kick babies in the face to make sure his a** stayed alive. Are you kidding him? He had every god damned intention of staying alive and if it meant that he was an even bigger a*****e than people thought and he had to move out of yet another town than so be it! Especially if this freaky a** crap happened often, he wasn't going to stay here! Things were fine, people were being annoying and all of a sudden the death clouds roll in! That's not normal! Do the locals have a f***ing death wish?

Oh wait, Lily-b***h was getting excited. What was she obsessing over? All he had done was introduce himself. Oh, he gets it. He's that amazing she's heard of him and she's so happy to meet him before they all die and drown in a cesspool of people. Made sense. "Yes! I'm the new chef," he shouted back at her in the same eerie voice mocking her. Had he not just said that he was? Why would he make bullshit up like that. He's pretty sure he was the only one willing to take the job considering who he works with. Not paid near enough to deal with it all but bills were bills and at least this way he could use the bar's supplies to make food for himself and his pokemon. You know, in between near-death experiences. Still what Lily said next made Alaister freeze on spot.

Alaister remembers pretty much nothing about his father. He never saw reason to care about him either. The f***er left him with the old witch of a mother and while he may have resented him as a kid, Alaister just no longer had the ability to care about the man. Who he was, how he acted, hell what he god damn looked like! Alaister knew none of this. His mother never spoke of him, or whenever she tried to Alaister would ignore her. The only times that he ever thought about his father was when people talked about his appearance. His mother had been a feminine woman but her and Alaister looked nothing alike. So why in the goddamn hells did he have a girlish appearance he didn't know! His mother had been tall for a woman and was still taller than him last he recalled and their facial shapes were different. The only thing they had shared was the same eyes, otherwise he would have thought he was adopted. Hell he wishes he had been, do you know how much more you can get away with by saying you are adopted! Sure he was able to use the excuse of broken home and raised by his stupid a** mother as an excuse to try and get a lesser sentence but damn. Wasted chance there. Still, he could only think that his appearance took after his father and so his height and lanky appearance was all on his father's vanished shoulders. F***er. Twenty-four years of getting mistaken as a girl...if he ever did meet his father, even though he doesn't care, he should be totally justified for killing the man for giving him his shitty genetics. Justice.

"Dami...Dami as in Damien? Thought I was..." he broke off, his face was blank and void of emotion. "I was a girl." For a moment he said nothing and than he started to laugh and rubbed at his temples. "That's hilarious! I'm going to kill him!" He wiped some imaginary tears out of his eyes like it was the funniest god damn thing anyone had ever said to him. That loathsome son of a b***h was going to die. In no way was Alaister a girl! Quiet tried to mimic Alaister's laughter again but this time she stopped half way unable to do so and tried to suck up to Alaister who just ignored her. He was beyond pissed. Why was he always getting mistaken for a f***ing girl! So what if he kept his hair a little longer than most! It still only reached a little past his shoulders when it was down and yeah, he was short. DEAL WITH IT! To say the least, tsunami was teh last thing on Alaister's mind, now he was planning on how to torture lil Dami.

╚═☠═✗═☠═✗═☠═✗═☠═✗═☠═✗═☠═✗═☠═✗═☠═✗═☠═✗═☠═✗═☠═✗═☠═✗═☠═✗═☠═✗═☠═✗═☠═╝

(O.O.C :: Bad post is bad, sorry)
        nillua
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x D R. xxx M A R Ixxx Q U I N L A N
                                        ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                        Company: Jess & Damien

Amidst the impending chaos, a Pancham and Mime Jr. hustled in through the hospital's front entrance. The two began tending to families with sniffling children, having been sent ahead by the doctor to help prevent panic. While Damien did a successful job at quieting one kid down, both Kit and Chappy took care of the rest by guiding them all to a single section of the expansive lobby. There, the two pokemon began doing silly little dances to entertain the kids, preventing any from becoming sniveling messes. The last thing anyone needed right now was a symphony of frightened children adding to the ongoing confusion. But thankfully the hospital was only at partial capacity. There was still room for plenty more in the Lobby, though streams of people were starting to pour in. Stray and lost pokemon who had made it to the hospital were guided to the empty cafeteria by Mari's Arcanine, who had arrived shortly after the Pancham and Mime Jr.

If the panic wasn't contained now, things were about to get a lot crazier.

"I'm so sorry Jess!" A voice made itself known to the young nurse after a few heavy huffs. "I got back as soon as I could." The arm of an older man was around the Doctor's shoulders as they hobbled into the hospital. The side of his head was bleeding and was only stopped by a small towel Mari happened to have on her at the time. Behind them the figure of a Gardevoir flew passed and wheeled over a gurney, which Mari used to seat the older man. "I'm going to need you to hold this here, Mr. Soto," the Doctor calmly instructed. She moved the man's hand up to the towel pressed against his forehead while addressing him, "I'll get a first aid kit." With a grunt the male obediently sat in place while Mari moved across the room to Jessica. It was a good thing the nurse had already retrieved extra supplies from the other rooms; it saved a lot of time. Mari tied her hair back as she often did before going to work.

"So how are we doing, Jess?" The doctor asked while quickly rubbing antibacterial on her hands. This was soon followed by her slipping on a pair of latex gloves. "I see a few scraped knees and a broken leg. Mr. Soto suffered a mild cranial abrasion, though it doesn't look serious." She tossed the small bottle of antibacterial to Jess along with another pair of latex gloves. Blood meant certain precautions had to be taken.

"Did I miss anything?"

The moment she asked, the wind blew down upon the town at an increasing speed. The entire building fell into a hushed silence as the hospital lights flickered off only to turn back on a few tense seconds later. "On second thought...hold that answer." Her violet gaze scanned the room for individuals she could ask for additional help, and was quick to lock onto Damien. It wasn't an unpleasant surprise to see his scowl at a time like this, but it was still a surprise none-the-less. She never thought she'd be relieved to see his face. "Ah, Damian. Sorry to interrupt the small talk, but are you able to get the generator from storage? It'd be down the far hall, third closet on the right. If we lose power I can hook it to my Jolteon." Her head turned at the sound of the Hospital front doors opening again. A couple more of the lightly injured walked in, though a majority of the crowd were panicked islanders. She returned her attention back to the blond male, "...I'd really appreciate it."

Since the tsunami hadn't hit yet, the number of casualties right now were at a low. Mari could only hope that the number would stay that way even after the tidal wave. Her mind already moved on to her and Jessica's next step after caring for the injured -- which would be to take inventory and ensure that the hospital could support all these people. If it came down to that, that is. But the young doctor figured they should take things one quick step at a time.

nillua

Luthien Tinvuiel

Interesting Fairy

User Image

User Image

Smiling playfully, Travis shook off the remaining droplets of water from his body, completely oblivious to the fact that Maria had a towel for him. Then again Travis couldn't blame himself too much for shaking off like a dog, after all due to his harsh up bringing he wasn't exactly used to luxuries such a towels. Matter of fact he was still getting used to sleeping in a bed not to mention getting bathed and showered. When he had first came across Maria, Travis was a filthy sight due to living rough in the street's therefore she insisted that the boy got a bath. However like any typical child his age, Travis refused the offer until it got to the point where Maria had to personally 'escort' him to the bath. However the young boy had no sooner 'dried' himself off when he got distracted by the large pearl his Riolu was holding before falling flat on his face causing his little treasures to fall out of his pockets. Naturally the young boy tried to cover up why the treasures where in his possession with the worst excuse ever which was quite obvious when Travis listened to Maria's reply. "Don't play us for fools Travis. We know this isn't for science. I'll let you keep them, but this one is mine to make up for getting me wet." At Maria's response Olli cried in objection as she plucked one of the heart scales from the young Pokemon's hands. "Rio! Rio! Rio! Rio!" he cried sharply as he tried to jump high to get the heart scale back. However the young, pint sized fighting type was unable to get back the scale causing him to cry out in frustration.

With that Travis frowned softly as he quickly got up on his feet and faced Maria. "Hey! Give that back! Look with your eyes not your hands!" he said sharply. However the young boy's attention was soon diverted from Maria when he heard a males voice which had a hint of threat to it. That alone was enough to make the eight year old flinch, where he looked around to see it had belonged to none other than Etherion who was supposedly the boss of team eclipse or at least to Travis knowledge he was as he had only came across the man briefly on previous occasions. Grinning sheepishly, Travis looked up at the older male and waved shyly. "Hiii......" he replied with the same sheepish yet anxious smile on his face. Clearly the boy knew too well that he may have rubbed up the boss in the wrong way. "Yikes...he doesn't look too happy...I wonder why......"he thought to himself. Although the eight year old knew he had done something wrong he still didn't know exactly what it was. Though at least it was a start, right? However the young male paused softly when he heard what he believed to be Nicole's voice replying to Maria's previous comment about Travis science excuse. "No no no, Maria, these things can be used for science. Heart scales have a property that make them dissolve in certain solutions, and at this age, he should know how to distinguish them. Pearls are shiny and all shiny things are for science." Hearing the older males response, Travis smiled playfully. "See? Nicole believes me." he said before looking down at his mini treasures. "Now if you excuse me, I have to count and double check these in case you thieves stole any more that didn't belong to you." he replied before laying the scales and pearls out.

"Let's see 1...umm....err....2....umm....3 or does 4 come next....umm....7........" he mumbled as his lack of education made him incapable of counting and unaware that he was missing another scale besides the one Maria took. "Ahh f**k it!!!" Travis cursed out loud. "I dunno how many I have left!" he replied letting out a small irritable growl before looking over at Olli who had now stopped jumping towards Maria and was happily munching on a Pokemon treat that she gave him. "Riooooo..." he cried happily as he seemed to be covered in crumbs, like a toddler Olli had a habit of wearing most of his food. Though to be technical he was still a toddler due to only recently hatching. Smiling softly Travis knelt down beside Olli. "Does it taste nice, Olli?" he questioned while the Pokemon nodded before handing the treat up to Travis causing the eight year old to grimace. "No Olli! That's pokemon food. Do I look like a pokemon? You fool!" he said as the young fighting type insisted in pushing it up to Travis' face until it became a little game. "Hey...Olli...stop that...." Travis replied letting out a small giggle. However the young boy and pokemon where soon broken out of their little game when they heard the siren causing them to both flinch. Frowning softly, Travis quickly picked up his frightened Riolu. Unlike the rest of the team, Travis hadn't 'officially' caught Olli therefore he had no pokeball to put him in. "Wh...wh...wh...what's happening?" Travis questioned as the eight year old looked genuinely confused and scared.

The only thing he was able to catch from the older members conversation was that they needed to get shelter in the hot springs. However before Travis got a chance to say anything, Nicole had brought out his two Flygon's causing the eight year to stare up at them in awe. "Peng Fi is a wonderful flyer and great for beginners. If you choose to ride him, put Travis in front and just hold on tight. My beautiful wont let anything happen to you." Hearing Nicole's response, a small playful and excited smile appeared on his face. "You mean, I get to ride him. He look's so cool. Doesn't he Olli?" he replied looking down at the Riolu in his arms, who was also mesmerized by the dragon type pokemon. Although Travis was still scared, the excitement of riding on Peng Fi's back caused his adrenalin to kick in, where he carefully mounded the pokemon before looking over at Nicole who gave him a reassuring grin while telling the boy he needed to direct them. Taking a deep breath, Travis nodded and looked over at Maria as the eight year old was thankful she was riding for him in order to give him more confidence in the situation. "We're heading to the hot springs? Right?" he question whilst looking up at the female Eclipse member.

User Image
                                                            -Beach- :: ocatio
                                                            -Maria, Nicole and Etherion- :: ompan
                                                            -Scared yet excited- :: oo
                                                            -N/A- :: .o.Ⓒ.

User Image

#999977 : body / #eeaa55 : Travis talking / #AB4E52 : Travis thinking

PrussianBlueHue

Aysu_The_Jumi

PearlTears

Dapper Attacker

User Image

• Kaine was looking for his pokemon and Olivia was pretty much just lollygagging around. Faolan rolled her eyes at the two love birds, if the time was correct and there wasn’t a wall of water heading for the town she’d make for some inappropriate gestures and tell them to get a room. Now was not the time. Not with this random kid now snuggled into her chest. Where were his parents anyway? Washed away in the crowd when everyone panicked? One parent thought the other parent had him? The kid was rather calm for someone who just lost his parents. She’d drop him off at the Hospital, someone was bound to know where the kids parent’s were.

Olivia started to head out with Landors and Kaine had already headed out on the dock. She grimaced a bit, Kaine was going to get himself hurt if he didn’t get himself off the beach now. Walking out onto the pier she very nearly stumbled over a kicked over chair. She would never get down past the pier at this point. Overhead, her Pidgeot immediately swooped down beside her. Landing lightly on her feet beside Faolan, cooing ever so lightly as she rubbed her feathers up against Faolan’s cheek. The wind began to give a shrill howl as the wind blew bits of salt water onto the pier. The palm tree’s bent over from the gusto of wind that was hitting the shore. Another loud crack of thunder as the sky lit up with lightening. A large tremor shook the ground, the pier groaning under the pressure of it as it started to loosen it at it’s foundation. That was Faolan’s last cue to leave.

She’d drop Olivia at the Hospital along with this kid, then head back out here to be sure everything was secure. The police did a fine job. Though she really had to wonder where the hell the police chief was. Always showing up after the major events. Really? Her Pidgeot crouched down, she didn’t have her saddle. With this wind, it would’ve been a lot easier to ride the large bird pokemon with a saddle. Especially since her feathers were really hard to grip onto. “Up you go, you grimy little salt lick.” Faolan mumbled to the child, putting him on before Faolan hopped up on Pidgeot. She settled to child in front of her, so she could grip Pidgeot on either side of him to keep him secure while they flew. “Alright Olivia, time to go.” She told hurriedly. Splashes of rain started to hit, before the downpour started. It really was time to go. She waited for Olivia to recall Landers before she extended a hand to help her onto Pidgeot. “Hold on tight.” She instructed. Pidgeot was an extremely strong flier, the extra weight nothing to the pokemon lifted off the ground and headed towards the Hospital. The rain was heavy, and good lord, cold. The child in front of her started to cry as the wind and rain started to heavily encompass the island.

[[ Meh crappy post. In your post you can have them arriving at the Hospital if you want. ]]

AlyKitt_RyukaI

Wulfie McWolf

Roamer

32,825 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
" I may seem crazy
Or painfully shy
And these scars wouldn't be so hidden
If you would just look me in the eye
"

~xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ███ █ ███ █ ███████ ██ ( I feel alone here and cold here

Jessica Rosalina

║▐ █████████ █████ ▌▌ Though I don't want to die.
                      xxxxx
                      But the only anesthetic that × ` makes me feel anything kills inside

User Image

╔══════════════╗
                              Mood:Frightened/calm
                              Company: Damien and Mari, pokemon.
                              equipment: tent, chair, umbrella, beach towel, cooler, snacks, clothes, sleeping bag.
                              Pokemon:User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Outfit:work
                              Theme:thunderstorm

╚══════════════╝

Jessica hoped the kid was not knocked out by the pillow. Even she had to admit it was kind of funny to be knocked out by something so soft as a pillow. But the smile nor amusement was present on her face. It was about as blank as paper. Damien had been helpful thus far and Jessica was thankful. She seriously doubted she could've handled the situation on her own without losing it. Jessica could easily tell Damien wasn't too thrilled about the missing doctor and yes jessica was a bit mad and worried but that did not show up whereas Damien was making it very well known. Now however was not the time to be lecturing since she had more important and immediate things to do. However with the name rum for brains turning up did she actually look ready to do something to Ezekiel.

But he had left before Jessica would even say such a thing, but Damien made sure he got the last laugh before the next encounter. Jessica would also add her two bits in on the little spat the two were having. she was only thankful Damien did not get any punches in, she did not want to be bandaging someone up when there were others with more severe injuries. With the injuried woman asleep finally, she noted Damien was missing. He had more than likely gone to a more quiet area since it was getting pretty crowded at the front and the rooms were starting to fill up. hearing her stomach rumbling she blushed, her meal apparently wasn't able to sustain her for very long. However, Jessica had made sure to pack plenty of food in her duffel bag that Titania was sitting on. " let's see what I have to eat" Jessica pulled out a bento box that had a mix of sushi, rice, fruit, and vegetables all done up in a beach theme. Pulling out her chopsticks, the woman began eating the food until there was nothing left.

As usual it always tasted delicious since she herself prepared it. back in college she had taken culinary since she would have to learn how to cook for herself and not depend on her parents for food. Looking up, she caught Damien gently laying a blow onto the crying child and sure enough the child had gone to sniffling rather than full blown crying. Ever the mother type, Titania sat in front of the child and allowed herself to be petted in hopes he would calm down and go to sleep. " Hey yourself" Jessica greeted Damien after putting the bento box away. " well the hospital is one of three evacuation places, I'm sure the other two are just as packed" Yet the hospital was pretty big and perhaps a little over than half of the townsfolk were inside. So yes it was very packed to say the least. Jessica herself did not do so well in crowds, but in smaller groups persay. 'Yes I went to the beach festival. I was planning on camping on the beach before this happened" she explained while motioning to the duffel bag that was now being used as a chair by her. It was so nice out before the earthquake and then the tsunami. She'd be spending the next few days to a week within here. " How was business in the shack? I can assume it was crowded" The shack was near the beach if she could recall or close to it. So business for him had to be good. However at the sound of a rather welcomed voice, Jessica stood at attention as Mari made herself known.

About time the doctor showed. holding up a hand, Jessica sort of stopped Mari from apologizing " Don't be, I'm glad you're here to help out" least now she could have the help that was needed. Titania was also lending a hand in rounding up the kids since an entire lobby of crying children would only add stress and give everyone a headache. It was sad to see stray pokemon showing up scared and confused. Her Charizard and rapidash were in the cafeteria so they were keeping the place warm. " Mari, should we put up a poster for the lost pokemon to let their trainers know where to come for them?" Jessica asked. It was a good idea so the trainer did not think they lost their pokemon to the ocean.

Jessica caught the gloves and started putting them on after putting on the antibacterial on her hands. She knew that blood was a risk factor. " I only managed to bandage his leg and treat it with the basics" Jessica explained and chuckled " Besides the chaos and seeing the tsunami? No you have not missed anything. You're on time" she went still as a powerful gust of wind blew and the lights flickered like something out of a horror movie before returning to normal. Looking down at the boy, it occurred to her that the causalities would not begin for a little while. This was only the beginning. " Good idea." Jessica complimented while directing and assisting the injured people to different rooms. From there it was a matter of diagnosis how severe the injury was and what needed to be done. Luckily only a few had broken limbs.
                                                                              Insane Clockwork
                                                                              nillua

Aysu_The_Jumi's Husband

Cunning Husband

User Image

User Image

Etherion would have liked to revel in the small amount of discomfort he caused Travis. Would have savored every second until the child figured out he didn't have it in him to be needlessly cruel. He was the head of a covert group, but even he knew he would never stoop to the depths the various branches and reincarnations of Team Rocket. His pursuits were purely scientific and wealth based. He didn't think others should embrace his doctrines or even want to cause harm to the island. But if causing a mild amount of harm was necessary for his purposes, he would try his best to minimize the spread of the damage. The key, it would seem, would be staying out of the eye of the overseer for as long as possible. If he and Nicole could integrate themselves into the community like Maria and Travis had, they might be set.

While Travis had also managed to get Etherion with a few drops from his dog-like shaking, the kid's fascination with his shiny plunder amused him as both Maria and Nicole took their 'shiny tax' out of the kid's cut. It was probably Maria's gift of treats to Olli the Riolu that kept things under control and let Nicole's plundering go unnoticed. Of course Etherion could do nothing but grimace at the kid's attempt at counting. First task for the little tyke would include schooling. There had to be a school of some sort on this island and if Etherion had to teach him, so be it. The kid would only be paid for as high as he could count. Reading would come next. And of course Nicole's ridiculous assertion that he could ever have made a baby with a woman wasn't even worth commenting on. The poor thing often forgot his true haircolor what with all the frequent dying.

Plans of the future were instantly interrupted by Maria's Vaporeon sprinting up from the beach and fussing about something. Even Etherion could feel that the air had changed. The wind had changed and their was a strange electrical component to the air. He got to his feet to get a better look at the water and was startled to see it had receded so far. He hadn't seen anything like this since that one time in Slateport- and that hadn't resulted in this much of a change in tides. "We should-" The rest of his words were cut off by a siren sounding. The crowds didn't even seem to wait for the overseer's briefing of their impending doom. It wasn't until she caught everyone's attention with her rather nice looking Gyarados that people calmed down enough to listen. With the announcement of a Tsunami approaching, panic once again ensued and order could not be regained. Tourists and locals alike were booking it for the aforementioned safe zones, though mostly it looked like everyone was stampeding towards the hospital and Pokecenter.

Maria's original suggestion of taking cover at the inn quickly turned to a suggestion to get to the Hot Springs as quickly as possible. Etherion was just glad he wasn't the only one noticing people seemed to pour into facilities able to cure either them or their pokemon in times of danger. Etherion was about to also comment on the difficulty they'd have navigating the crowds when Nicole piped up with an "Oh my dear Maria, I believe the crowd wont be an issue." Etherion had heard the telltale pings of Fi and Fa being released and knew what was coming next. Nicole was going to make the absurd suggestion that they all fly. Etherion gathered up his things and turned to say he would meet them there on foot so he could keep an eye out for others visiting the hotspring and help anyone who straggled with his water Pokemon but stopped when he saw Nicole helping Travis and Maria onto Fi. Nicole was strapping his own bag to Fa and then leapt atop his flygon who promptly took off over the ocean. Etherion didn't even bother to hide his relief and turned his back on Nicole to wave Maria and Travis off.

And that was when Calder was snatched off the beach. Etherion didn't have time to react as Nicole hefted him bodily onto Fa right in front of him. There was a rushing sound in his ears that had nothing to do with the wind. He couldn't feel the strong, iron grip around his waist, only the slipperiness of the flygon scales between his legs and his heart hammering in his throat. His vision narrowed to pinpricks showing Calder holding tight to the monster's claws. He could see Maria and Travis listening intently to Nicole's instructions, but couldn't even hear the man talking in his ear. Before his senses escaped him entirely, Etherion fumbled with numb fingers for Calder's Pokeball and recalled his frightened Slowking. There was a thunderstorm brewing after all. And with that, Etherion finally slumped against Nicole's chest. He was out cold, his last sight was the land falling away even more under his feet.

Company: Nicole, Travis, Maria and Co., Calder.
Current Location: In the air, over the beach.
Countenance: Out cold.
Controlling Comments: I'm sure he'll be fine when he wakes up.

You're a str tonight!

'PrussianBlueHue'

'Ivythefairy'

'Aysu_the_Jumi'

Divine Nymph

6,650 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
User ImageUser Image

User Image

The blanket hung over the window slumped a bit, letting the light from the inside of the hangar pierce into the captains quarters. The beam cascaded in and landed directly on the closed right eye of a petit brunette woman. Mmmmnnt... Jennifer gave a groan. She let her left arm, which she had draped up over her left eye slide down and hang off the edge of the small cot she was laying on. “Of course that corner of the blanket would fall. God forbid the other side falls and lets light shine on my arm.” Jen sat up and gave a stretch. “s**t! The festival!” she jumped up off the cot and ran out of the captain's quarters to an empty ship. Her intention had been to take a quick nap before the festival had started, but now she missed a good portion of it.

Grabbing her parasol, which she had propped up outside her door, she ran down to the deck's balcony. “All right ladies! We're a couple hours late, full power to the engines. I want to be there in no less than twenty ********' minutes, y'hear?” Her voice resounded around the empty interior of the hangar where the ship was docked. Reaching in her over shirt she pulled out a flask. Popping it open she took a hearty swig, before putting it back. “What's wrong with the lot of ya! Put yer backs into it! This is the true test, show me ya got more than just peach fuzz down below the decks lassie's! Hard turn to the port side! Asap!” At this point she was now running around the deck. Grabbing ahold of the mast with one hand she used it as a pivot to swing around as she popped open the parasol. “Aha! Aha ha ha!” Her high pitched laugh emanated outwards.

From there she made her way up to the bow of the ship. Looking out towards the sea she spotted a storm had started brewing. Looking over to where the ship was tied down she noticed she was actually lower than normal. “Tsunami, aye?” She twisted around, closing her parasol. “The sea has been a fair maiden these past few nights men! But there comes a time to pay the consequences for havin 'er in between your sheets! It's been a pleasure!” She gave a salute before turning back to the scenery. Grabbing two pokeballs she released forth her Milotic, Lassie, and her Gorebyss, Eris. “Let's surf that ********] She gave a positive nod to the two pokemon who bowed their heads and shook out of embarrassment of their trainer. “Oh, don't tell me you don't wanna! It'll be fun.” As she said this she ducked back into the captains quarters, when she came forth she had a diving suit and a backpack in her arms.

After putting on the suit she double checked the air tank before grabbing a rope from the backpack and zipping it tight. Jumping into the water she resurfaced and got on the back of Lassie. Eris immediately took action and wrapped herself snug around Jen's body. “Ya think me too weak Eris! I'm ashamed. What say you after this stunt?” she said this, adding a raspy deep growl to the last words. “Yah ha ha!” With the rope tightly secured around her waist and snuggly attached to Lassie she gave a nudge and they were off. On the way out the hangar she smashed a red button and continued forward as the hangar doors closed shut behind her, better isolating the ship from the incoming surge.

“The sea's a most fair maiden, but tonight she's a freak in the sheets!” Eris gave a noise of disapproval at Jen's comment. “She's a very kinky girrrrrl! The kind you don't take home to muthaaaaaaaa! She's a, a super freak! Super freak! She's super freakaayyyyyyyowwwwwww!” Jen let her voice ring out in correspondence to a bass beat she had playing in her mind. As they reached the turbulent waters she pushed on Lassie to keep her from letting up. “Into the breach we go, mis amigos. It's been an honor!” As a unit they pushed forward, cutting in and out of the torrents. “Let's hang ten, yeah? Someone get a picture! Yah ha ha ha ha ha!”

Kathump kathump kathump! Squish! Kathump kathump kathump! Jen felt her heart go wild at the feeling of fighting the waters. “Can ya feel it, Mr. Krabs?!” she yelled out, looking down into the water. “Yo ho ho ho ho ho! Aha! Aha ha ha ha!” Her laugh belted out. It was from so deep within her that to someone who might be viewing from a distance and heard it, they would not be able to tell if it started from within the water or within the girl. As her laughter died she grabbed another pokeball and let out her Pidgeot. “Time to get the ******** outta dodge, aye Laura?!” She yelled out to the pokemon, who gave a cry of anguish upon viewing her recent exploit. Jen looked around her surroundings and found a curled wave in the waters. Standing up on Lassie Jen pointed towards the wave and they took off. Pushing forwards through the riptides they climbed up the small wave and launched off into the air. While in the air Jen cut the rope tying her Lassie and pushed off higher. Reaching up she felt a tug as Laura grabbed her arm. Tapping a pokeball on her belt she recalled Lassie before the pokemon fell into the waves and was lost. As they flew away, Jen tapped another pokeball and recalled Eris. “To the pokemon center!” She yelled as she worked her way onto the back of Laura.

Upon touching down on land Jen recalled Laura and wobbled towards the entrance of the pokemon center. Breathing heavy as the adrenaline wore off she made some faces to make the people think she was just freaking out due to the tsunami. With that she ducked into the pokecenter as unnoticeably as possible. Once inside she changed out of the diving suit and found a place against the wall to relax as she watched the crowd around her.

OOC: Sorry this is so long
    Feeling: Excited
    Where: Pokemon Center
    With: No one in particular

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items