Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Dawn

With: Obscuritas

Dawn watched the waiter come back with their food setting the food on the table and left. She saw Obscuritas start to eat his saying that he loves the food here as she levitated her daffodil and daisy sandwich to her mouth and took a bite of it. She then heard him ask her how was her food as she looked at him. "I-It's really good." Dawn said to him as she took another bite of her sandwich. Kisa was fast asleep on Dawn's back.
User Image

Trixie

With: Shadow

Trixie watched the cloaked unicorn cast a illusion of a dragon scaring off the timber wolves. She was very impressed that he was able to make a illusion of a dragon as she noticed the raven land on his back. Trixie then walked over to the cloaked unicorn as she heard him ask her if she was ok. "Yes Trixie is fine. Thank you for protecting Trixie from those timber wolves with your magic it is very impressive. Trixie has not seen another unicorn create a illusion as powerful as yours." She said to him. She went over to check her caravan to see if it was not damaged by the timber wolves. When she saw that it was fine she looked back at the cloaked unicorn. "So what is you name?" She asked him.

Fluffy Elder

With: Nopony at the moment
Currently Doing: Getting Lunch
Thinking: Who are the those two ponies? Are they new in town?

Neon Lighting

He had quite a number of bits to his name but, most of it went into shop upkeep, parts and general things around the place. Rest of the bits were usually stashed away for when he'd need to travel for work. It wasn't very often that he'd get a work request in another part of the world but, he was usually repaid more than what would be spent on travel expenses. As soon as he managed to load up the saddlebags, he was off to his favorite spot to eat during the warmer months. He saw another of his customers and held it over to him. "Works like new again sir." he said, before taking a seat close to whom he considered new in town.

"Um...yes, I'll take the dandelion salad with the rosemary vinger dressing." he said, watching the waiter walk off to give the chef his order. He had tried to read on his book but, something about the unicorn and their companion kept his mind wandering towards them.

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100

Special Somepony: N/A
Anything Else:

User Image
Obcsuritas noticed another pony looking at him. "Hello, my name is Obcusritas, what's yours?" He looked back at Dawn and smiled. "I'm glad your food is good, if it was bad you would have had to send it back" He wagged his tail, he was enjoying himself as he sat there with his new friend. The pony that looked at him, maybe he would be his friend too. That would be nice to have another friend here in ponyville. He didn't have many friends and his last relationship didn't turn out so good so he was going to put off having any relationships for a while. He finished his hay fries and moved onto his hay burger.
Out Of Cats:

kanna399

Corailiethe20th

Fluffy Elder

With: Nopony at the moment
Currently Doing: Getting Lunch
Thinking: Who are the those two ponies? Are they new in town?

Neon Lighting

He could only smile as he watched the waiter place the salad before him. "Thank you sir." he said, putting the book away and started to munch away on his salad. After a few minutes, He had finished and paid the bill along with the usual tip. He simply trotted over to where he had seen the unicorn and company, then pulled up a chair. "I've noticed you guys seemed new in town. I'm Neon Lighting and the owner of the local repair shop." he said, looking at all of them. "If you see a bright pink pony, just accept that she'll appear anywhere and throw a party." he said, looking at his watch. "Speaking of which, I have a rush order to Canterlot so how about you guys come to my shop tomorrow afternoon? We can have a nice tea and chat." he said, handing over a piece of paper with directions on it.

"These folks should have a spare room for ya. Just mention you're friends with Neon and they should give you a free room for the night." He said and trotted off, waving back to his new friends as he headed home to finish up Vinyl's order.

User Image

Shadow

With: Trixie

Shadow listened to the blue mare Trixie say that she was fine thanking him for protecting her and that she was impressed by his illusion magic as he noticed that she spoke in third person. After she was finished checking her caravan making sure that it did not get damaged by the timberwolves she then asked him what his name was. "My name is Shadow and the raven is my companion Blackwing." He said calmly to Trixie as he walked over to her and asked her while looking at her caravan. "I am guessing that you are a performer?" Shadow knew that he had to go find his sister to make sure she was ok but he did not know what was on the other side of the Everfree forest. "Do you happen to know what is on the other of this forest?" He calmly asked Trixie having a strong feeling that Dawn was there.
User Image

Dawn

Dawn continued to eat her sandwich while she watched Obscuritas talk with pegasus named Neon Lightning. After Neon left to head back to his shop Dawn finished eating her sandwich as she started to wonder about the cottage she saw that was near the Everfree forest since she was curious about who lived there. "Um! O-Oscuritas I was wondering who lives in the cottage that is n-near that one s-scary forest?" She shyly asked him. Suddenly Dawn felt a small gust of wind behind her as she saw something fast zip by not far from the cafe that was heading towards the direction of a road where she could see a farm in the distance. She noticed that what zipped by looked like a small orange pegasus on a scooter as she looked at Kisa noticing that she was still asleep on her back.

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100

Anything Else:

User Image
Obcsuritas shrugged at, Dawn's question. "I have no idea who lives in that cottage. I haven't been in ponyville for a while. So it could be anypony living in that cottage" He finished his hay burger as he stood up. He trotted over to, Dawn and smiled. "So, where do you want to go now? Wanna go somewhere together?" He wanted to hangout with his friend. He looked at the other pony that looked at him and waved to him. "You still haven't given me a name?" He sat down next to, Dawn and smiled at her. "So, any where special you want to go?"
Out Of Cats:

kanna399

Corailiethe20th
User Image

Trixie

Trixie listened to the unicorn named Shadow introduce himself and his companion a raven named Blackwing. She then heard him ask her if she was a performer while looking at her caravan. "Yes Trixie is actually a traveling magician." She said to Shadow. She then heard him ask what was on the other side of the Everfree forest. "On the other side of the Everfree forest is Ponyville which is where this path leads. If you are deciding to head there then Trixie will be glad to give you a lift to Ponyville since you saved Trixie from the timberwolves and that Trixie was heading there as well." She said to Shadow as she hopped on to the front of her caravan. She then watched Shadow hop on as well as she used her magic on her caravan causing the wheels to start moving. While they were heading down the path that led to Ponyville Trixie then looked at Shadow curious to why those timberwolves were chasing after him. "If you don't mind Trixie asking. Why were those timberwolves chasing after you?" She asked him.
User Image

Shadow

With: Trixie

Shadow listened to Trixie say that she was a traveling magician and that on the other side of the forest was a town called Ponyville. He then watched her hop onto the front of her caravan as he heard her say that she could give him a lift to Ponyville if he'd like. Shadow nodded to her as he hopped on as well sitting next to her as he watched her use her magic to make her caravan move and start heading down towards the path that led to Ponyville. While her caravan continued down the path Shadow then heard Trixie ask him why those timberwolves were chasing after him. "They were chasing after me because I was luring them away from my younger sister Dawn and her pet fox Kisa so they could escape. Dawn and I have been traveling for some time from our home in Hallowed Shades trying to find somewhere new to live. We both met Blackwing and Kisa while we were traveling. We both then ended up entering into the Everfree forest where we encountered a pack of timberwolves. I ran in one direction luring away the timberwolves while my sister ran in another direction." Shadow said to Trixie as he then looked at Blackwing. "Blackwing I need you to fly ahead and look for Dawn." He said to his companion who replied with a caw and flew up into the air and started to fly ahead towards Ponyville.
User Image

Dawn

Dawn heard Obscuritas say that he did not know who lived in the cottage as she watched Obscuritas finish eating his food. She then levitated her small bag that held her bits out of her saddlebag so she could pay for her sandwich. She noticed Obscuritas trott over to her asking her where they should go next. "Um! S-Sure but there is not anywhere special that I want go to since it is my first time in Ponyville." Dawn timidly said to him as she levitated 4 bits out of her small bag setting them down infront of her on the table. Suddenly Dawn heard a familiar bird caw as she looked up and saw her brother's pet raven fly down and land on her back behind Kisa. She then looked at Blackwing. "Blackwing! Is my brother ok?" She asked the raven hoping that Shadow was not hurt. Blackwing nodded to Dawn as she had a glad look on her face now that she knew that her brother was ok.

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100

Anything Else:

User Image
Obcsuritas nodded his head. "OK. I know a great lake where we can relax" He saw the Raven fly over to, Dawn and listened to what, Dawn had to say. So it was her bother's. She had a bother. He wondered what it was like to have family. He finished his hay burger. He stood up and trotted over to, Dawn as he looked at her. "Are you ready to go to the lake? Or are you going to wait until your bother comes here to find you?" He really wanted to show, Dawn the lake. "It's a really nice lake" He wagged his tail as he looked at, Dawn. She was nice and pretty. But he remembered, Pinkie Pie was nice and pretty and she dumped him.
Out Of Cats:

kanna399

Corailiethe20th

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100

Anything Else:

User Image
Archive nodded her head as she looked at, Culture. She did a bunch of hoof gestures. I'm glad you got your cutie mark. That's the kind of milestone that all ponies hope to do She trotted around the hive and wrote down notes. Interesting She trotted back over to, Culture as she looked at her new friend. She nodded her head and examined, Culture's cutie mark. Interesting She wrote down some notes about, Culture's cutie mark. She sat down and wrote down some more notes in her note pad. I need to write down some more notes She sat there as she wrote down more notes. About the changlings and about Culture.
Out Of Cats:

rokuken

Corailiethe20th
User Image

Dawn

After hearing Obscuritas suggest they could go to a lake that he knew of Dawn began think for a second. She knew that her brother was worried about her but she wanted to see the lake that the reptile pony wanted to show her. She then heard him say that she could wait for Shadow to find her first before they went to the lake. She looked at Blackwing noticing the raven nod his head to her as she turned her attention back to Obscuritas. "S-Sure that sounds nice. A-Actually I think it would be better if we went to find my brother and then we all go to the lake." Dawn said timidly to Obscuritas as she levitated her small bag of bits back into her saddle bag. She then looked at Blackwing. "Blackwing can you take us to Shadow." She asked him as replied with a caw and flew into the air and started to fly towards to where Shadow was at.
User Image

Trixie

Trixie listened to Shadow tell her about how he and his younger sister Dawn have been traveling from their home in Hallowed Shades for some time to find a new place to live, about how he and Dawn met their pets Blackwing and a fox named Kisa, about how they ended up in the Everfree forest, and about how he distracted the timberwolves luring them away from his sister so she could escape. She was surprised that Shadow and his sister had traveled all the way from their home in Hallowed Shades as she watched his pet raven Blackwing fly on ahead to look for his sister. She was about to ask him why he and his sister left their home but decided not to. Trixie then started to have a idea of having Shadow help her with her performance for Princess Twilight and rest of Ponyville so she can try to redeem herself for all the trouble that she caused in Ponyville. As her caravan continued to move down the path that led to Ponyville she turned to Shadow. "So Shadow Trixie was wondering that once we find your sister if you would not mind helping Trixie with her performance that she plans to put on for Princess Twilight and rest of Ponyville and maybe teach Trixie how to cast illusions like the one you used to scare off the timber wolves?" Trixie asked Shadow.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff