Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dusk was fast approaching by the time Atlas returned to his office; his assistant had already gone home and the only people still in the building were the night staff. He sat down at his desk and hesitated for a moment before turning towards his computer. He began to research the movie that the poster he had seen earlier was for.he couldn’t believe what he found. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. The show undoubtedly showed the world he came from; although he didn’t recognise any of the characters there. Atlas merely assumed the show took place long after his time; as it had been a very long time since he was banished from his world and trapped in this one. He pondered how this could be possible; was it possible that someone else from his world ended up here or was this all just some cosmic coincidence? Was something else in play that Altas was unaware of?

-~-

”Augh!” Arthur cried out in frustration as he slid away from his desk; never before had he suffered from such a severe case of writer’s block before. He glared back at his computer screen the blank document page open on the screen; the little black line blinking almost mockingly at him.

Arthur sighed and shut off the computer screen and headed into his kitchen for a glass of water and to take a break from trying to write. He idly checked his phone but the only messages he had were from his boss asking if he had anything yet. At this rate, if Arthur couldn’t start producing scripts for the new season soon he was going to get cut and someone else would take his place. He was concerned with the latter rather than the former; the idea of someone else taking the reigns of his project bothered him far more than it should’ve. Arthur felt that no one else could really do the story justice… maybe that was just Arthur’s pride talking.

Arthur finished his glass of water and headed to bed; maybe a good night’s rest would help him be inspired in the morning. Wishful thinking of course...

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

As she walked through the store, Jade realized on how quite it was. Now, that Jade knew who she was, the woman couldn't look at anything the same ever again. With that sigh, she picked up a packet of sausage as Jade argued with herself over the fact she ate meat now. Could Jade managed to become a vegetarian again or was that just over doing it with her body that she was in now. "Now I really long for home and the air under my wings." As Jade stated that, she took the sausage anyway and put it in the basket as she gathered up more items.

Now, as she walked through the store, Jade came upon the magazines and book aisle. As Jade browsed the magazines she came upon a book of My little pony. While this one wasn't about their story, Jade looked through the book. If the account was true, than some years had passed in their time but she couldn't be for sure how long. What she didn't know was the story about Luna.

"Why couldn't that have happened to me? No, I have to be cursed and sent to another world!' She muttered to herself in an annoyed tone. However, there seemed to be a whole set of these books as Jade picked up all of them for a read. When she got home, Jade could look the rest up as she finished up her shopping.

While she did, Jade wondered what happened to the rest of her friends. Where they in the city or somewhere else in this world? However, as she went to check out, Jade looked to a readers digest book with a story about a school called Canterlot high. This story made her blink as Jade picked up the Readers digest book to read too. Once she paid for everything, Jade walked out of the store as she walked home. Tori must be very worried as she took longer in the store than Jade meant too.

As she made it home, Jade took out her cell phone as she texted Tori back. Sorry this took a while to get home, Tori, I stopped by the store to pick up grocery's and other such items. I think we can get a good idea of how long time we missed. Once she sent the text through Jade went and put up all of her stuff.

Fluffy Elder

I'm gonna make it bend and break
(It sent you to me without wings)
Say a prayer but let the good times roll
In case God doesn't show

He could only smile as he leaned in to see the text from Jade. He would respond back once the stir fry had finished cooking. After a few minutes, he had finished cooking his food which had a spicy kick to it but, his attention soon turned back to the phone. "I better text her back before I start eating." he thought to himself as he picked up the phone and started typing out a message.

"Kinda figured, glad you got home safe and my only class tomorrow ends about 12:30pm so come by then. Plus I hope you like turkey because I found a new recipe to try out."

Once he hit the send button, he went to try out the stir fry recipe. He had gotten it from the kind old man when he first started working there. It fed him many a night and for about 5 bucks, it sometimes even fed him two nights. Tomorrow would be a rough morning, mostly because they would be moving on to higher ranks of defense. For the time being...he needed something cold to drink for this..."hot hot hot...." he waved his hand in front of his mouth to cool it off until he could grab a bottle of Gatorade.

And I want these words to make things right
But it's the wrongs that make the words come to life
"Who does he think he is?"
If that's the worst you got
Better put your fingers back to the keys

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

Jade gave a smile as she read the text from Tori. When this was done and over with, she couldn't leave him as just a night guard. Turkey sounded good to her as she gave a sigh, That sounds good, Tori. I also, have books for us to go over. I will read them tonight. As she texted that to him, Jade realized that she had eaten enough that day and didn't bother making anything expect a salad with chicken on top. As she sat there to eat, Jade took one of the books as she began to read it.

Fluffy Elder

I'm gonna make it bend and break
(It sent you to me without wings)
Say a prayer but let the good times roll
In case God doesn't show

He could only smile as he read the response from her. He knew that it would be a long day tomorrow but, his whole world had changed. Though, he was kinda curious as to how long it had been since they were gone. However, as he finished watching his show, he noticed the name of one of the writers. "Quill? It couldn't be the same quill, could it?" he thought to himself as he washed the dishes and got everything inorder for tomorrow. He'd get up early enough to take a quick shower and get the stuff cooking when she arrived. He'd have to lay out the turkey out to thaw while he taught the class...why did he have a sudden urge to drink a lot of cider? "I think I better get some sleep." he said, yawning a fair bit and fell onto the bed, ignoring the changing into sleep clothes and just wanted some sleep.

And I want these words to make things right
But it's the wrongs that make the words come to life
"Who does he think he is?"
If that's the worst you got
Better put your fingers back to the keys

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

IT was late before Jade managed to get to bed. Honestly, she was busy reading the books that she bought and it gave her a lot of information about their pediment. Once, Jade realized what time it was she put down the book and went to bed. That made the morning come too early for her, as Jade got ready to go back to Tori's. Once she had a shower, Jade was on her way to where Tori lived with a back pack of the books that she bought the day before. It didn't take her long to walk the streets as she stopped at another poster of Mr. Whitefield.

As she looked to the poster, Jade realized that she knew of his face and it wasn't because of this world. The problem she was having at the moment was where did she know this guy from? As she stood there studying the picture, Jade couldn't put her figure on it as she took out her cell phone to check the time. She was about to leave but too one more look at the picture, "I am missing something here but what is it?" She asked the air.
Arthur groaned as the load ringing from his alarm clock woke him from his sleep. Aimlessly he flailed his hand across his nightstand looking for the damned object; turning it off once he found the switch. Arthur rolled over and glanced over to his computer with groggy eyes. As was becoming a habit; he cringed at the idea of sitting in front of the screen writing nothing. The author rolled out of bed and stumbled into his bathroom. After his typical morning routine he wandered into his kitchen and pulled out the tin of coffee grind out of the cupboard. Unfortunately for Arthur, the tin was empty.

”Great… guess I’ll just get a cup from starbucks or something.” Arthur muttered to himself. After grabbing his keys and coat he left his apartment on his bike. He knew the route to the nearest coffee shop fairly well and didn’t expect anything out of the ordinary to happen. However part way through his route he spotted something that drew his attention. A young lady with white hair whom appeared to be looking at one of the many posters promoting Titan Inc’s green power. Something was strange about the girl but Quill couldn’t quite place his finger on it. However all things considered he probably should’ve been paying more attention on what was in front of him instead of some girl.

”HEY WATCH IT!” The words snapped Arthur’s attention back in front of him and he had to swerve quickly to avoid a man right in front of him.

”Oh! Crap!” Arthur lost control of his bike and he sped right past the girl and into a collection of garbage cans...

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

Jade never got her answer, as she heard the sound of a run away bike. As she turned to the sound, she hard the man exclaimed 'oh crap' statement as the poor guy ran right into trash cans. All Jade could do was put a hand over her mouth in shock. To boot there was a slight wrench as the poor guy hit the trash cans. The sound alone proved to Jade that the poor guy might be in pain. As the sound of the trash cans went silent, Jade ran over to the guy, "Sir? You ok? Sir?" She said as Jade put a hand on Arthur's shoulder. "Do I need to call 911 for you?"
Quill groaned as the world around him stopped spinning. He looked up to see the girl that had distracted him earlier standing above him with a worried look on her face. He coughed a bit before pulling a banana peel off his shirt and tossing it aside.

”I-I think I’m ok… just a bruised ego and some… uh normal bruises.” Quill responded. He slowly stood up; nothing felt broken or seriously hurt so that was fortunate. He looked around at the mess his impact had made. He felt like an idiot; getting distracted like that; and he only felt worse when he spotted his bike, it’s front wheel bent now bent out of place. He let out a weak laugh. ”Dang it… now I gotta replace that wheel. Oh well, better it than me right?”

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

At lest he was ok, as Jade smiled to him. "Well at lest you have a tale to tell today of what happened to you." It wasn't everyday that a person ran into trash cans on the street. "Sorry about your bruised ego and about your bike." As she said that Jade held out her hand to him, "I am Jade. You are?"
”Arthur, Arthur Quill.” He said while shaking Jade’s hand. Now that he saw her up close Arthur felt like he had seen her before somewhere but he couldn’t quite place where; A convention perhaps?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff