Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

IT was decided, after some thought about the issue, that Jade needed to get out of her house and thus, she was going to see a movie. It was a good thing than, that there was a few choices in the movie theaters for her to chose from. Once Jade was ready to out, she stepped into the side walk as she simply stood there looking around. "I need to move out of this city. I don't like it." She said to the air but, Jade didn't understand the feeling as they came. Why did she feel so trapped? Again, she looked to the sky with a slight logging as Jade wished she could fly.

Now, Jade gave a blink, "What?" She said to herself. Where were these feelings coming from and why? As Jade shook her head, she began walking down the street. She came to a store as she ducked in to buy a few items for her movie. It annoyed Jade that at the movie theater charged an arm and a leg for sodas, candy, and popcorn. Once Jade paid for her goodies she walked out to the street again as she walked by the poster of Mr. Whitefield. She paid the poster no mind though as she kept walking to her destination.

Fluffy Elder

I'm gonna make it bend and break
(It sent you to me without wings)
Say a prayer but let the good times roll
In case God doesn't show

It was a nice day for him to be out of the workplace for a bit. Though what bothered him the most was those dreams constantly plaguing him. This slight lapse in directional awareness almost made him bump into a young lady, though it did make him do a double take for a moment. "I'm sorry Miss, I've been out of whack and wasn't paying much attention." he said, looking at her for a few moments. "I really hate to sound creepy but, would you like to go see a movie?" he asked, mentally kicking himself for saying that just now. "You seem very familiar to me...its nothing. Though, do you want to hang out and catch a flick?" he asked, pulling out a pendant in the shape of a crescent moon with what appeared to be a few clouds with it.

And I want these words to make things right
But it's the wrongs that make the words come to life
"Who does he think he is?"
If that's the worst you got
Better put your fingers back to the keys

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

The bump came suddenly as Jade was nearly thrown off of her feet. How did she find the grace to get her balance back she wasn't too sure. However, the young man who bumped into Jade had to give a blink to. She didn't know him did she as Jade listened to what the guy said. "It's fine." She said in a smile as Jade looked to him but couldn't help but give a slight giggle, "It must be your lucky day because I was going to see a movie anyway. Sure why not." Jade stated with a smile as her eyes looked to the pendent. Where did he get that? Why did it even matter? "Honest, I been having one of those weeks like you are. Where you get like you...seen people before.." She let that drop as Jade realized on how awkward the conversation could get.

Fluffy Elder

In case God doesn't show

He could only grin as he knew the feeling all too well. "I think the word we're both looking for is Deja Vu." he said, walking alongside her. "I'd normally be sleeping right about now but, I kept having these weird dreams involving talking ponies and one even said she was a princess." he said, blushing about the last bit since it seemed that it was just the work of an overactive mind or overworked mind. "Though, strange as it sounds, the princess of sorts, kinda sounded like you just now." he said, ignoring the weird looks that people were giving him. "So, what kind of movie are you interested in seeing?" he asked, curious as to what she enjoyed watching...maybe it'd help uncover the feeling why he seemed to have know her before now.

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

Jade raised an eye brow to her new friend. Either, he was crazy or this man somehow had the same dreams as she. However how could this even be possible? Where they both crazy? However as he said that he would be sleeping right now Jade did another double take, "Why sleep right now? Its a wonderful day not to be wasted with sleeping!" Yes, she wasn't a night owl as Jade gave a sigh, "Sorry forgive me for that statement." Now, as Jade looked to her friend the thought that she could a princess made her give a slight laugh, "Me? A princess? Right. Only in my dreams. As to movies? Anything but rated R or horror. I cant sit though that." As Jade looked to her friend she realized they didn't have each others name, "I am Jade and you are?"

Fluffy Elder

In case God doesn't show

He could only smile as he looked at jade and was kinda glad that she wasn't thinking of him as a crazy person. "I'm Tori Fletcher, I run the Self-Defense Dojo not far from here. As for sleeping, I'm usually an 8 am kind of guy but, this morning I was up around 5ish." he said, smiling for a fair bit. "I was thinking something along the lines of an animated movie and then catching a late lunch at one of the outdoor cafes." he said, finally approaching the ticket counter. "2 for Big Hero 6." he said, paying for the tickets and went inside, figuring that Jade wouldn't be too far behind him. "Is there a bigger connection between us?" he thought to himself as he saw an AD for a new movie...involving talking ponies of different colors and one appeared to be with bat wings. Of course, the cutie mark was a crescent moon with clouds but, he simply thought nothing of it..at least for now.

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

"Of course I am always open for a wonderful cartoon action movie." She said as Jade watched Tori walk up to the counter and ask for Big hero six. As she paid for own ticket, Jade wondered if she should also learn some self defense. She had someone right here to ask who taught at his own school right in front of her. Also, the late lunch sounded like a plan to Jade as she walked up to him, "Late lunch sounds great Tori." She said with a smile. Jade looked over to the poster, of the movie, he was looking to, "Hmm.." She said to the poster, "Never thought they would make a movie with the show."

Fluffy Elder

In case God doesn't show

Something about the poster was still bugging him..was it the pony with the bat wings? "Jade, do you notice something odd about this one's mark and my pendant? Seems too strange to be just by accident." he said, thinking back to when he first saw it. "I remember seeing that particular pony in Nightmare of Luna. He was supposed to have been a guard to another princess but, only time you really saw him beyond that was Shadows and Moons. Only name they really gave him was Norana Light which I found odd but, we can have that chat later." he said, smiling like a little kid. "Now we get to be like children again and watch an animated movie that I've been wanting to see." he said, letting her go ahead of him in the ticket taker line but, that bat/pony kept nagging at him in the back of his mind.

"It'll be on your left sir." the ticket taker said and allowed Tori to pick up a soda along with a box of sour patch kids. He unzipped his hoodie a bit, showing off a certain cyan blue pony just enough to where he wouldn't get hot sitting in the theater.

As Atlas walked down the street he idly wondered which one of his employes was responsible for plastering Atlas’s face all over the city. On billboards and buses everywhere he was constantly seeking his face, twisted into an obviously forced smile with the tagline underneath calling him -The Man Behind a Greener Future.-. Every time he spotted one of these ads it irked him; not to mention with his face everywhere he was getting stares from every single individual who crossed his path. One girl even had the nerve to ask if she could take a ‘selfie’, whatever that was, with him in it. He begrudgingly agreed to, to which she then invaded his personal space and snapped a picture of the two of them with her phone. He never got a chance to see what it looked like as the girl immediately scurried away giggling like a maniac with her face glued to her phone. Atlas grit his teeth slightly; that was going to wind up on the internet and his face is going to look like a grumpy old man he thought; which too be fair, wasn’t entirely inaccurate.

”I remember a time where there were no phones or cameras… and I was fine with that, and nobody knew who I was, that was a nice time.” Atlas muttered to himself; realizing that now he even sounded like an old man. He continued to walk in silence that is until he passed by the front of an unassuming theater. Initially; Atlas didn’t register the poster and walked passed entirely until he suddenly stopped and did a double take.

”Impossible.” The first word that came to mind upon seeing the upcoming movie poster. Those ponies, that landscape; it was undoubtedly his world. This couldn’t be mere coincidence....

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

"It depends on where you got the pendent Tori." Jade stated as she looked to her new found friend. "I mean anything is possible right? I don't know maybe the person who made the character saw the same pendent? " That is the only thing she could come up with as Jade herself looked to the poster one more time. However as Tori began to speak about the pony, Jade, herself listened. "I don't know. Maybe it was a story line they never got to? Plot holes run abound in shows like that." That was when Jade gave a nod to the statement they would talk about it later. She did agree on the issue as Jade walked into the theater with Tori to take a set. She would have to wait till the movie started to take her drink and snacks out of her bag thought. "I heard this was a good movie."

Fluffy Elder

In case God doesn't show

No sooner he sat down, did the movie start to play. As it went on, he kept thinking back to that poster...why did it seem so familiar? He returned his focus back to the movie and waited until it was over before his thoughts wondered back. "The pendant, I found it one morning when I was cleaning the Dojo. Figured that somebody left it behind so I held onto it but, every time I laid it down, it'd always reappear on my kitchen counter. Finally I just kept and that was about the time those dreams started." he said, tossing his trash away and stretching a bit. "Now, how about we go snag ourselves a nice lunch?" he asked, looking at the man whom was looking at the poster.

It wasn't hard to figure out who the man was but, it seemed that he too was enthralled by the poster. "Jade, do you ever wonder if there is another universe out there? Where talking ponies do exist, like in the show?" he asked.

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

The movie wasn't what Jade expected but never the less it was a good movie as Jade found she enjoyed it. The end nearly made her cry but she managed to keep herself together. As it ended, Jade got up and threw away her own trash as she blinked to what Tori said. "You maybe over thinking the issue a little bit?" She said in a concerned tone for him.

As Tori said lunch she agreed with him, "I agree lunch." As they walked out they found a guy, and it wasn't hard to figure out who it was looking at the pony poster. As her eyes went from the poster back to Tori, Jade stopped in her tacks. How was she going to answer this question from Tori, "Gee do you really want me to quote how the universe works?" Jade said as she could only shake her head, "Short answer is I don't know. "

Fluffy Elder

In case God doesn't show

He was just overthinking it or was it just something that he needed to figure out later? "You're right, maybe I'm just overthinking things." He said, thinking back to when the dreams started. "It was about the time that I started wearing this pendant of mine." he thought to himself as he lead the two of them to a nice outdoor cafe that recently opened. "Heard this place was pretty cool and it was themed..." he didn't even have to say much more as he pointed to the sign, "Luna's Garden" and had the moonbutt up on the sign. "Guess they're expanding quite a bit." he said, holding the door open for Jade so that they could grab a bite to eat. He had to give the place some serious props but, what caught his attention was...the same character from before. It was in a poster and saw the same pendant worn in the picture. "Jade, what are the chances that I have the only known pendant that has never been sold before or even seen outside of the cartoon?" he asked.

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

The café was a nice place as they walked into the doors to get something in their belly's. Again though, what caught Tori's attention was the same poster with the same pony. Now what bothered her was the fact the poster was here but never mind that it was that Tori was now wondering about his pendent. What could Jade say to the fact? The answer wasn't much, "A million to one Tori?" It was the only thing that came to her mind as she could only shake her head. "Why are you so worried about it?"

Fluffy Elder

In case God doesn't show

He knew that there had to be a connection between that pony and the pendant around his neck. "Because in my dreams, I always see myself in the mirror, I'm always wearing that pendant and my form is of that...pony." he felt a sudden jolt go through his body and felt a few memories slip into his mind, ones that couldn't very well be explained away. He had picked up a book in the little book nook of the cafe while they were waiting, then saw the legends in the book. "According to this, the princess and her friends were banished to a new world, they would have no memories of their former lives...or so they say. The guard that was banished wore a pendant made of metal that was only known to one blacksmith. The pendant...was of a crescent moon and clouds." he said, showing the book and paid for their to go order.

Now he knew where he had seen her before. "Jade, what if we are these ponies of the legend?" he asked, looking around for anyone who could explain it. "Look, lets get back to my Dojo and we can figure it out from there." he said, praising Celestia for raising the...sun? Wait, why would he know of her? "Jade, something tells me that the show...was based on truth and not just in cartoon form either." he said, looking at the scar on his arm.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items