Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

Welcome to the world of Equestria. Where all types of Pony's and other beings live in harmony with each other. You may know the story of the main five but do you know the other kingdoms scattered around the world? What of other Princess, princes, and their subjects? This world of Equestria is big. It has many story's not just one. Come and sit, open this book, and read about the stories. Careful, this land may live in harmony but as always discord is ready to cause all the chaos it can.

For you see, it takes one and this time it wasn't Discord himself that caused the chaos, (Even though he will tell you, why yes it was him) was nothing more than jealousy that reared it's ugly head. Now, it's not just that, I been told that this story gets better with a dark curse from far away in another land that also, has magic of it's own. I give you this fair warning, dear reader, the pages of this book are long and will cause you pain from heart ache. Dear I say, even a little of fighting? Don't say I never warned you..
OOC

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

1. Activity

We expect you to post, I am not your babysitter and
shouldn't have to chase you down. You should at least post
once a week as this is a long term roleplay, should you
fail to post your character will be killed off and removed
from the roleplay.

2. Romance, Violence, and Combat situations/development

Is allowed and urged, but isn't the full drive of a story.
If you are sensitive to this, please don't join the
roleplay as this will all happen as well as death.
However, the fighting WILL NOT be constant.
A great roleplay needs time to develop characters
and plot without just fighting. If you cannot post
anything but fighting don't bother.

3. Basic stuff

Follow all terms of service and our rules, you
should know this by now unless you're new and don't
know the rules. Also no god modding, auto hits, controlling or
killing off a character that isn't yours, spamming, trolling or harassing
users and no flooding the thread. All OOC goes in the OOC thread and
not in the roleplay thread unless you have something important to say in your
post.

4. Characters

You are only allowed 5 characters at a time
no more no less, if you can handle more than 5
talk to me about it but if not then don't even bother
asking.

5. Combat Situations

You must know turn base, this is when two users
combat either hand to hand or use weapons, they
each take turns writing a paragraph long of text
to be the victor in the fight.

6. Realms

We do not accept anyone from kamen riders or
from other realms IE Crossovers, please keep
in the realm of Sailor Moon and keep to the plot!

7. Graphics

All graphics were created by Mizzy-chan -PH- you may not
steal them or any other graphics created by other users
the same goes for post styles as well. As well I do not own MLP but I do own Ocs.

8. Profiles

Send all profiles to me under the subject: The war has began
please label your profiles correctly when sending them
otherwise I may not accept you.

9. Temporary/Guest characters

As for right now we don't allow temporary characters this is
a long term roleplay. If you're not looking for long term you can
join something else. But in either case we don't accept temporary/guest
characters!

10.Post Styles & Text Size

I would prefer if you kept your text at size 11 or 12 simply
because it's easier to read, also with your images do not make
them extremely large so they stretch the page out, you will be warned
for this.

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

In another smaller kingdom in Equestria there ruled a princess who reigned over her subjects in harmony. However, jealousy reared its ugly head as another sot to take her place. Somewhere in the darkness of the dark forest, a dark one rained. This dark pony had strong magic and thus, a partnership was struck between him and the jealous one.

The kingdom fell into darkness, the true princess cast out. For a time she journeyed until the time was right to take back her kingdom. The battle was won but in that jealously refused to go down. A wicked plan was hatched between the dark one and jealousy. The dark cruised was cast as it casted everyone within the spell into a different world with no magic.

A world where the pony's now stood on two legs. A world of humans....
One by one, the princess and her friends slowly realized the life they were living as humans was a lie as they dreamed about their lives as pony's. It fell upon the leader, the princess, to track down her friends in this strange new world. As she found them, their memories came back as to who they all were. Now, this group, must find their way back..If they can.

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

Pony's (Only one Princess)
[color=Usercolor]
[b]Gaia Name[/b]:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Pony form[/b] (If character is one of Equestria please past here) (If unable to find picture. Please use words)
[b]Human Form[/b]
[b]Cutie Mark[/b]: (Scout or evil. )
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Background[/b]: Nothing too short.
[b]Personality[/b]:
[b]Power[/b]:
[b]Other[/b]:
[/color]

Other

[color=Usercolor]
[b]Gaia Name[/b]:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Side[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Human or Poney[/b]
[b]Appearance[/b]: Link/Text
[b]Personality[/b]:
[b]Other[/b]:

[/color]

Evil

[color=Usercolor]
[b]Gaia Name[/b]:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Side[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Appearance[/b]: Link/Text
[b]Personality[/b]:
[b]Other[/b]:

[/color]

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

Gaia Name: Srintella Tiagara
Name: Jade
Pony form Here
Human FormHere
Cutie Mark: satchel with a red cross on it and book in the satchel itself
Background: Jade came to her throne at an older age than most pony's would. She had a long time to develop her powers and knowledge of her kingdom. Jade, had her own circial of friends around her that she trusted with every binge of her heart. However, it didn't take long for ugly head of jealousy to show herself. She considered a pony a friend but soon watched in dismay as she became green with envy. What Jade had to do broke her heart to her very core and it will live with her forever. This pony was exiled from her own kingdom and Jade, with a heavy heart, mourned for her lost friend. It wasn't until news came to the Princess of powerful pony who was in the mix of unleashing a curse on her kingdom. Sadly, they were too slow to stop the curse. Jade and the rest of her friends found themselves in a world without magic...
As a human, Jade lives a normal life as a human. She has a good paying job but does not remember her life as of yet. What she has is simply dreams of world she longs for.
Personality: loyal, resourceful, knowledgeable, caring of others, but can have a big of anxiety to her.
Power: Magic
Other:

Gaia Name:BaronVonTokkenTakker
Name: Tori Fletcher
Pony form: His body is the average build for a flyer of his species. His eyes are almost a violet color but, one wouldn’t be able to tell because of special Goggles he wears. His mane is of two different colors but, that’s because he enjoys dying it a 2nd color, instead of it just being a light blue color and as for his coat color, it’s a grey color but, that doesn’t matter to him. There is a reason why he wears the goggles during the day. His wings are grey as well but, tend to stay folded up most of the time
Human Form:Tori
Cutie Mark: Crescent Moon with cloud cover
Background: From a young age, all he ever dreamed about was becoming a royal knight. He trained many a night and even his older brother helped train him for the hardships of basic. He fought through hell to become one of the few who make it into the ranks of the night guard. While the princess remained awake, they slept and when she slept, he was awake, making sure that no threat would bring harm to her. However, even he could not forsee what the future held and the hardships that would soon come with it. He made a vow to protect her and it would seem that he had failed the job...yet maybe she is still alive.
Personality: He is not a man who is to be trifled...oh who am I kidding? He is a guard that has some say is too serious and other say that he isn't serious enough. He is a nice guy once you get to know him and past his stony exterior but, if you ever wish to make an enemy, doing it to him would not be one of your wiser choices. He cares deeply about the princess and her friends, so it stands that messing with them, means getting something very sharp and pointy thrust into you.
Power: Trained Swordsman
Other: He was a guard to the princess

"]Gaia Name: Jaith Adymn
Name: Archive Quill (Arthur Quill)
Pony form: Archive Quill
Human Form: Arthur Quill
Cutie Mark: A feathered quill writing out some intricate design.
Background: Archive was once the royal chronicler; who scribed the events surrounding the royal family so their would be records of their endeavors for future generations; although he had become good friends with the princess at the time. In his human life; he became a writer known as Arthur Quill; eventually being hired on as a writer for the unexpectedly popular cartoon “My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic” while his contributions to the show were initially minor, he managed to become the head writer of a spin-off series aimed at the show’s older audience. The spin off came to be known “My Little Pony: Chronicles”; the story of the show actually came from Quill’s own sealed memories coming through his writing. The show ran for two seasons; with a movie being made which would end up with a cliffhanger ending of the protagonists being hit by an evil curse. However it is currently unknown if the show will see another season as Quill is having difficulties writing anything to continue the series with...
Personality: Quill is a quiet and unassuming fellow. He’s always available to answer his friend’s questions. He isn’t the bravest of individuals, preferring to stay out of conflict but he also isn’t the type to leave his friends in danger. Quill is very knowledgeable and enjoys sharing his knowledge wherever possible.
Power: Impeccable Memory; extensive knowledge on magical practices including non-horn based magics.
Other:

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

Gaia Name: Jaith Adymn
Name: Atlas Whitefield VII
Side: Other
Appearance: Atlas is an intimidating figure standing tall at 7’6”, with broad shoulders and well toned muscles. His red hair is long, wild and uncontrolled and he possesses a chin beard that ends in a point; giving him an overall lion mane like appearance. His eyes are a piercing amber in color and his eyebrows are thin. He is typically seen in professional business attire; buttoned shirt, dress pants, vest sometimes with a brown long coat overtop.
Background: Prestigious heir to the Whitefield fortune and CEO of the global green power company Titan Incorporated. Despite being in the public’s eye Atlas himself remains a reclusive individual which only adds to the air of mystery about him. Due to the fact that he looks almost identical to his father; and his ancestors before him, and that there was no mention of his existence until he took control of the Whitefield fortune and Titan Incorporated there is a rumor going around that Atlas is an immortal; passing his fortune down to himself to keep suspicion down. There is truth to the rumors of Atlas’s immortality; in truth Atlas does not originate from this human world at all. The princess and her friends were not the first to be cursed to this world. Atlas long ago was banished to this reality by those he would call enemies and has long searched for a way to return home. A vast portion of his fortune has been poured into finding a way to return to his home world.
Personality: Atlas holds himself in a very dignified and refined manner and generally acts with kindness. However he also has an aura of power and menace about him which intimidates the weak willed easily. He is stubborn; ferociously so and doesn’t believe in compromise. He also is a philanthropist; investing his fortune into humanitarian causes. He is also a firm supporter of the environment; the fact that his company is dedicated to providing clean forms of energy production supports this.
Other:

Wealthy Hoarder

Wealthy Hoarder

Wealthy Hoarder

Wealthy Hoarder

Wealthy Hoarder

Wealthy Hoarder

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

As Jade eyes opened up, she gave a blink to her room. She was in her daybed, a faded white frame, in a brownish color on the walls. On the walls were pictures of unicorns, and other such animals. On the left side was a picture, there was a girl and a horse. The girl sitting on the rock as she reached out to her reflection that was a fairy. For the horse it was a unicorn. To be honest, Jade didn't understand as to why the picture spoke so much to her. There was a sigh from the young woman as she sat up, "Why did I have to wake up now? Its the weekend." She muttered to herself. What bothered Jade more than anything was the dream she had. Why did she keep on having it?

The thought that she was forgetting something or someone's came to the young woman again. "Why do I feel like I need to remember something?" Jade muttered under her breath as she got up to get dressed. It was as if she didn't belong in this world but that thought would have to wait for another day. Jade had to go on as normal as she put on a shirt hoping to do something today. What should she do today? The thought that Jade could go see a movie hit her mind, but, to Jade that didn't help matters.
Sighing heavily at the sight of the tall buildings in the background through the large windows of his office Atlas turned his attention from the world outside the room to his assistant. She was still talking; appointment plans, business deals and charity appearances; all things Atlas already knew or didn’t care about. Another day of waiting, constantly waiting for something to finally happened. Atlas rubbed the bridge of his nose before interrupting his assistant.

”Julie, go take a break. My next appointment isn’t for two days now. I’m sure I can review the details myself before then.” He spoke, motioning to the tablet on his desk.

”Oh. Very well Mr. Whitefield.” She stated before taking her leave. Atlas turned his chair towards the window again. For a couple of minutes he just sat there staring blankly out into the city below before suddenly standing up with a grunt. He needed to get out of this office; this building before he lost it. Swiftly he exited his office; grabbing his coat on the way out.

Fluffy Elder

I'm gonna make it bend and break
(It sent you to me without wings)
Say a prayer but let the good times roll
In case God doesn't show

It was the first lights of a new dawn that he was awake. Well, to say that he had been asleep would've been quite the incorrect statement. For on this early morning, it was a nightmare that drove him into the scenes of his apartment. He looked around and saw the various posters of bats as he finally let the reality sink in once more. "Why do I keep having that dream? Who was that I keep seeing? What connection does this mystery woman have?" he whispered to himself as he got ready for the day. Most people just knew him as the new guy in town from another place but, he had been given a place to live by a kind older man whom needed someone to run the dojo. He had gotten the deed once the older man had passed away and always kept the place up, cleaning up after every evening class or afternoon class on the weekends.

Once he had grabbed his hoodie off the rack, he was out the door and into a whole new world. Of course, one couldn't go far without noticing Mr. Whitefield's face on something. It seemed like today it was on the newspaper front page but, he needed to get out for the day...maybe a movie could be the very thing to soften his heart again.

And I want these words to make things right
But it's the wrongs that make the words come to life
"Who does he think he is?"
If that's the worst you got
Better put your fingers back to the keys

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items