Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
The Oldest Black Sister

Walking to the train she had looked at Andy and Crissy. She had smiled as she had walked to the train. She had told her sisters."Come one girls...let's go to the compartment and get on our way to Hogwarts."Looking over at her parents she smiled and said to them."See you later mother and father. Christmas will be a blast."Bellatrix walked to the train and went to the compartment. As she sat down she had looked at her cat. She smiled and started to pet her cat as she had looked over at the window. She had saw her sisters being friendly. She had sighed softly as Bella was friendly, but she just wasn't the social time. She had smiled and looked at the door as she waited for her sister or maybe some of her selected friends. While she looked out of the window she had saw the unpurebloods.

She had glared as she truly hated the unpurebloods. They were not supposed to be here they were suppose to be somewhere else. Sighing softly Bella had lay back in her seat as she thought of her life with just purebloods and her boyfriend and her being treat like she should be. As she looked at the door when the food cart came she had got herself pumpkin juice and some cake. She had drank her juice and ate her cake. She looked over at the window and then started to pet her cat again. Looking at her cat and smiled as purred and nuzzled into Bella's chest. She held her cat and said her."Nightmare...darling...we will be a prefect race...no unpurebloods."She scratched his ears and smiled as her cat was really sweet.

(ooc; side pic outfit)

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
The Middle Black Sister

Staring at her sister Bellatrix Andromeda rolled her eyes and hugged her parents."Thank you mom and dad see you later. Christmas is going to be amazing."She walked to the compartment and then looked at James and the others. She looked over at Bellatrix and then her sister Narcrissa. She smiled at them as she had said to them as she looked over at James' compartment."Hey guys I'm going off to see Tonks. Love you guys."Watch them leave and she had sneaked off to James' compartment. She had walked into the compartment and hugged her cousin."Hey Sirius. How are you and hey there James and Remus. I how was your summer?"She looked at them and looked out of the corner of her eye to see if she can see Ted or her sisters. She didn't want her sisters start drama because she was seeing her cousin Sirius. She had looked at Remus and James.

She smiled and asked James with a big smile."So have you seen your ginger sexy babe Lily Evans?"She smiled as she love teasing James and his friends. Being who she was it was weird, but she liked being friends if different people. Looking over at the boys she then saw the food cart. She had got herself some pumpkin juice. She had then jelly beans for the others."Here guys I got you some jelly beans."She smiled and crossed her legs as she sipped her pumpkin juice. She looked at her cousin and his friends. She had wondered if they liked her she hoped they did. Andy had hoped they saw that she was nothing like her sister Andy and Crissy. She drank her juice and looked over at door to see if she can see Ted Tonks her amazing and handsome boyfriend.

(ooc; side pic outfit)

Dangerous Sex Symbol

User Image

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams, Live the life you've always imagined.
User Image

Vivian was taken by surprise as she heard her dear friend's voice. The girl spun and found her friend teasing her, though at first she did not understand that it had been a joke. "Oh! I am so sorry, Alayne! I did not mean to over look you at all! I think I just simply became too excited and I must've have missed you! I am so sorry, please forgive me!" Vivian kindheartedly apologized. She would never want to upset anyone, especially her friends. She began to follow her friend onto the train sheepishly. Making sure her things stayed with her, she would not want to lose anything.

xxx
Vivian spoke about her summer to Alayne, it wasn't as eventful as Alaynes. But she had had her own summer fun. Though she did love hearing the adventures Alayne had every summer. Vivian remained mainly at home all day with her family in the summer, mainly her mother. She listened to muggle records of musicals and the latest musical crazes. Vivian loved the the music and poetry that muggles wrote. She found it overly romantic and full of love. She discovered her love of the muggle hippie lifestyle after meeting some friendly ones one afternoon with her mother. Vivian afterwards began to submerge her interest in this lifestyle. Vivian had spent sometime with her brother, trying to read the same he would. She simply wasn't at his level yet.
Vivan remained behind Alayne as she opened an almost empty compartment. A girl named Aurora, Vivian didn't know her well, had been already inside. As she twirled some blond hair around her slender finger she heard someone speak to her. Surprised, Vivian turned to see a familiar Hufflepuff face. "Hello Penelope!" Vivian smiled. "How was your summer? It gets hot there, doesn't it? Hm, probably not a flowers grow very well there, do they? I mean, I'm sure there has to be vegetation there for the animals to eat but those plants must be very resilient."Vivian began to ramble, she quickly caught herself and gently placed her fingers on her lips. "Sorry, I got carried away."

Beloved Lover

10,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
A rose..

She lifted her head just a bit when she heard some one come into the compartment. She recognized her as a Slytherin but she had never learned the other girls name ether. She looked towards the other seats before looking back towards the girl. It was a silent yes since she never did speak much. Just in case the girl didn't understand she just gave a small hand wave towards the seats.

If she did speak it would end up being shorter answers than most would expect. She only looked to the door again with her little kitten finally wandered back and jumped up onto her lap curling up. She gave the smallest smile petting the little kittens fur lightly before looking to the other students in the door again.

surrounded by thorns

in a train compartment
with Alayne
Mood - oh hi

[meh]

Devoted Player

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Penelope Serena Nocturne
The Magical Mute

Penny smiled and listened to Vivian babble for a moment before she caught herself. "You're cute when you get flustered and babble." Penny thought to Vivian with a laugh. The others in the room didn't know her as well and she wondered what their opinion on her speech without moving her mouth was. Some people had legitimately thought she was just a very talented ventriloquist once, and it took near an hour to convince them that she was mute and that she was projecting her own thoughts. Now that she'd reunited with Vivian, she could introduce herself to the other two girls.

"And hello to you two ladies as well. I'm Penelope Nocturne, Captain of the Dueling Club, and a right quiet girl I'm sure you've noticed. You can call me Penny." Penny thought with a smile. The one with the kitten was a bit quiet, maybe even a little shy, but Alayne seemed outgoing, and she was quite the looker. Maybe they'd even met before? Penny could never be quite so sure, especially if she was met at a party, and doubly so if it was a Hufflepuff party. She was a notorious drinker, and she was honestly surprised she hadn't gotten in trouble for it yet. Perhaps her time would come this year... as if.

She stowed her luggage without invitation, though she was sure nobody would mind. Her mind still lingered on the thought of tracking down her Slytherin companion, but it also went over the possibilities of having to deal with the less savory members of the Black family and their ilk. Her feelings on most Slytherin were not kind, but one in particular had at least her respect if not more. Perhaps she'd pay a visit when she changed into her robes.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Naughty Hellhound

8,175 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image
User Image

I had a dream when I was young, a dream of sweet illusion,...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alayne smiled at the Gryffindor as a quite way to say thank you, set her pet carrier on the ground, and stored the rest of her things overhead before taking a seat across from the girl, lounging on it comfortably. She turned her attention to Penelope.
                                                  It’s always nice to meet friends of Vivi’s.” She replied, reaching down to unlatch the cat carrier. Charlie leapt gingerly from it and onto the seat, settling down next to Alayne with a yawn. She wasn’t terribly taken aback by Penelope’s thought projection – she had heard about her through the proverbial grapevine, to be completely honest. The skill actually intrigued her quite a bit, but she never thought she’d get a chance to actually meet her. “I’m Alayne, and this furball is Charlie.”
                                                  She had so many questions to ask this girl about her skill ‘how long did it take to learn’ being the main one. Besides, it was rude to bombard people with too many questions upon first meeting them. She gently stroked Charlie’s head. This was definitely going to be a year where she’d make a few more friends than she had intended originally. Not that was a bad thing, of course. Friends definitely made the world a far less lonely place. I had thought about joining the dueling club a few times. ” She said finally. “ I’m just a bit too busy with other things, sadly.
                                                  The truth was she was just a bit too busy with getting in trouble as well as going where she more than likely shouldn’t be. Usually she’d bring Vivi along for the ride, the more the merrier after all. It wasn’t as if she liked getting in trouble, nor getting her best friend in trouble. It was quite the opposite. She enjoyed trying to get out of it. It tended to alleviate some of her inevitable boredom – besides, she had gotten pretty decent at it. One more than one occasion she had managed to successfully throw Sirius under the bus for their antics, much to his disdain.

...A glimpse of hope and unity, and visions of one sweet union.

Location [x] Hogwarts Express
                        With [x] Vivian Lupin | Aurora Oriche | Penelope Nocturne
                        Wearing [x] dark drainpipe jeans, an off the shoulder Siouxsie and the Banshee's t-shirt, and black high top converse

Tipsy Tycoon

10,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

User Image

Liesel pictured the scene, Ren Hardwicke's jubilant funeral with all its attendees in vibrant green and silver, and laughed. "You know the mourners would never go for that, right?" she said, ashing her cigarette out the window. "Funerals aren't for the deceased. They never have been. They're for the living, and what the living want is to dress up in black and weep en masse. They want the reassurance that it's okay to be miserable because the dearly departed are no longer around to make their pathetic little lives more bearable, and if they're in a room full of people being just as uselessly weepy, it makes it seem more socially acceptable."

Personally, she wasn't looking forward to her own funeral. Not the dying part, just everyone's cringe-worthy displays of sadness and loss. She wanted to reach into the future and throttle every mourner standing around her coffin, because how dare they weep over her when she was finally freed to a better place? And how dare so many of them pine after her when they spent all her breathing years actively working towards breaking her?

But she'd have to cross that bridge when she got there.

"Well, I'm glad--the last thing I'd ever want to be is boring," she said, picking the conversation back up as if they hadn't just been talking about misery and death.

When the rising Dark Lord came back into the conversation, Liesel focused very hard on acting natural. "We'll just have to wait and watch and see how it all pans out then, eh?" she said.

She smoked her cigarette down to the filter, tossed the spent end out the window, and hid her agenda behind an easy, casual smile.

"Potter? I wouldn't worry too much about him. Any of those Gryffindors, really. They're so predictable. But if there's anything I can lend a hand with, you know I'm never opposed to a little sabotage from the bleachers..."

Completely illegal, of course, but playing by the rules was for suckers and Gryffindors.

She paused a bit over his question. What did she want out of the year? What did she want at all? Too often, she was so fixated on her scheme for revenge that she didn't have much energy left for other things. When asked about her life's ambitions, she could draw a bit of a blank at times.

"Well, there's Duelling Club, of course. Penny Nocturne is no doubt going to try her damnedest to blow me out of the water, but let's see if I can give her a run for her money, eh?" It wasn't that Liesel didn't thoroughly enjoy Penelope's company...but where was the fun in it if they didn't get to spar once in a while?

"And perhaps on some Hogsmeade trip, I'll see if I can drop some names at the WWN and see if I can get talking to anybody important there. You know I've always wanted to be on the radio? Have a little hour segment once a week or something, and it's never too early to start building connections, get my foot in the door..." She sighed. "Have the train rides always been so long, or am I just losing my patience more and more every year?"

User Image User Image

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ MAMA ALWAYS TOLD ME THAT I SHOULD PLAY NICE ▇▇▇▇▇
                                BUT SHE DIDN'T KNOW YOU WHEN SHE GAVE ME THAT ADVICE.

Astounding Hunter

User Image

Ŕεη Ңαŗđ̣̣ωїċҝε

User ImageIn Slytherin you'll make your real friends....User Image

Ren knew she was right but that didn't stop him from wanting that to be how his funeral went. "Yeah your right it is kind of sad though," Ren breathed softly. In fact he found it disgusting how people used the death of others as an excuse to dress flashily and mourn someone who probably was no virtuous than they were but place them on a pedestal like they were perfect. "In my opinion those things are pointless." Ren said finally to bring an end to the morbid subject.

Ren couldn't help but to chuckle, "Yeah it'll probably work itself out for the best though." Ren said as he looked out the window of the train and sighing. No matter what he was either come out on the winning side or he would die because he chose poorly but either way he would be the master of his own fate. Ren looked back over to her as he stretched.

"This is a very true thing, all of their days will come and I will be in the background laughing. Although I do like the idea of a little assistance from the stands especially from some one who is as good at casting curses and jinxes as you are." Ren breathed as the door slid open to the compartment and the lady asked if they needed anything off the trolley. Sighing deeply Ren pulled out a few coins and handed them to the lady. "I'll take a bag of the every flavor beans and a couple cauldron cakes." Ren said as he watched the lady grab the things off the cart and handed them to him.

"I think you can handle it, she's probably going to underestimate you and you'll be able to use that to your advantage." Ren said as he listened to her plans to get on the radio station. Maybe he could get Professor Slughorne to let him be a T.A. the only other person that would be qualified for that was Snape but then again why wouldn't he be all he did was keep his nose in books and stalk Potter and his friends. "I think that would be a good thing for you, with all of your charisma how could they say no to you?" Ren said as he looked back at his watch, "They have always been long but I also find myself growing impatient with these train rides." Ren said softly as he opened the bag of jelly beans and began tossing all the horrible flavors out the window. "Do you want some?" Ren asked as he held the bag out to her.

User Image....those cunning folk use any means to achieve their ends.User Image

Tipsy Tycoon

10,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

User Image

Not long after Vivi took off, Remus spotted his friends getting onto the train. Jogging a bit to catch up, he stowed his trunk and boarded--I missed you, you big red sonofabitch, he thought, gripping the door handle as he stepped onto the Hogwarts Express and into the corridor. He liked to make a point of not swearing out loud--it was one of the little ways he helped himself feel more in control. See also: compulsively rearranging the bookshelves or furniture when he was feeling in a particularly helpless state of mind. But his internal monologue was a lot filthier than any of his friends probably realized.

He took off down the corridor in the direction he thought he'd seen James and Sirius headed, but before he could get too far, a hand on his shoulder turned him around.

"Lupin," said the new Head Girl, reading his name off the roster she was holding, "you're just in time for the meeting! Prefect compartment's this way, come along..."

At long last, Remus showed up at his friends' compartment just in time to see Andromeda Black position herself in the doorway. "Sorry I'm late, guys--got a little held up," he said, gesturing towards the shiny new Prefect badge pinned to his robes. "Can you believe Dumbledore actually trusts me with this thing?"

Well, to be fair, Dumbledore had trusted him with an awful lot over the years. The fact that he'd let him attend Hogwarts at all spoke volumes. Compared to that, making him Prefect just seemed like a drop in the bucket.

"Hey, Dromeda," he said as he skirted past Andromeda and let himself into the compartment, giving her a nod and a friendly smile as he passed. Sirius didn't have an awful lot of good to say about his family, but Andromeda was on his nice-list, and Remus could see why. She was really nothing like her sisters, who were haughty on a good day and just plain sadistic on a bad one. Wedging himself into the window seat next to James, he asked, "So, how were your summers? Better than mine, I hope...oi, either of you seen Peter around?"

User Image

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ THREW CAUTION TO THE WIND ▇▇▇▇▇
                                BUT I'VE GOT A LOUSY ARM.

Tipsy Tycoon

10,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

User Image

"It is," said Liesel, "it is sad." And she knew. When she was only nine years old, her big sister dressed her up in this black velvet dress and she and her family sat in the front pews of her mother's funeral. Friends of the Dolohov family gave their condolences, waxed poetic about what a great woman Ariadne had been when just weeks ago they were all calling her a drunk, a trainwreck, and a whore--at the time, Liesel hadn't known what the word meant, but she knew that her mother had been worth more than all those words hissed between teeth with narrowed eyes.

When Liesel was five, her father tried to push her into learning the violin, but she'd always found it dull, and when she took a greater interest in swordfighting with the bow, her mother picked up a rod and sparred with her, the both of them laughing.

And when Liesel's magic first started to manifest at seven or eight, her mother gave her the run-down on duelling--lessons she kept with her even today.

In the past several years, Liesel had been through a whole, waist-deep swamp of trouble, but her mother's funeral was still the saddest thing in the world to her.

But damned if she was going to show weakness over it in a train compartment. Moving right along, she said, "Well then, I'll be ready with a jinx on your signal. Oh!" she added as the witch with the snack trolley came by their compartment. "Can I get two Pumpkin Pasties and, hmm, how many Chocolate Frogs will the rest of this get me?" She passed the witch a sizable stack of Sickles, and the lady handed her her two Pumpkin Pasties and quite the handful of Chocolate Frogs with an incredulous look on her face, as if unable to believe that one girl could eat so much chocolate. "What? I skipped breakfast."

She always found it harder to eat when she was stressed out. Seeing as she spent all summer in her father's presence, that made for weeks of stress back-to-back, and for the past few years she'd been coming back to school looking a bit undernourished and green around the gills. Give it a month or two, and she'd have some color in her cheeks again, and enough meat on her bones to keep her uniform on without safety pins.

"Now, who in their right mind would underestimate me?" she asked, smile quirked as she tore open the first of her pastries. "Oh, that is so wasteful, Hardwicke. Don't you know there're starving kids in India?" Rolling her eyes, she accepted a handful of Every Flavor Beans from him and shoved them down. She winced a little--at least one of those had been dirt-flavored or something similar, but she couldn't be arsed to care right now. She was famished.

User Image User Image

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ MAMA ALWAYS TOLD ME THAT I SHOULD PLAY NICE ▇▇▇▇▇
                                BUT SHE DIDN'T KNOW YOU WHEN SHE GAVE ME THAT ADVICE.

Naughty Hellhound

8,175 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image
User Image

It's my life, it's now or never...

He perked up a bit at the sound of James’s voice, a crooked grin spreading across his face. Reunions with his friends were definitely the highlight of his summers, even though it was technically the end of the holidays.
                                    Indeed it has been, mate, indeed it has.” He replied casually. “The same as it’s always been with my mum and dad. Heh, like things would ever change with that lot. It’s definitely been the same as it always has.

Sirius was slightly taken aback by his friend’s offer of convincing his parents to let him move. Granted, he didn’t expect any less from James but still. It was definitely shocking to say the least. Finally he smoothed his hair back and let out a small sigh before saying, “you really don’t have to. I wouldn’t want to put you and your family out by having to take me in.” He had planned on sticking it out at home until he could actually move out on his own, but this was a far better offer. Albeit, he honestly didn’t want to burden James’s family by moving in like that. Though, it would only be until he was out of school. It was a possibility to consider, at least – well that was if it was allowed. Sirius wasn’t going to get his hopes up on this matter, at least not until it was certain. “So how was your summer?

He smiled up at Andromeda when she walked in. He returned her hug, naturally. Out of his cousins bearing the Black family name, she was definitely his favorite. Hell, he’d go as far as to say she was his favorite. Alayne was…okay. She was very manipulative in some respects, but generally a decent person. “Heya, Dromeda.” He greeted cheerily. “I’ve had worse summers. How was yours?” He turned his attention towards Remus. “No worries. Hey, if it was going to be any of us it was definitely bound to be you. I’d have been more surprised if he trusted me or James with it.

That would have been more than just surprising. To be honest, he’d have thought that Dumbledore was pranking them if he or James had been made Prefects. Remus definitely deserved this honor though, in his opinion. “Well, the highlight of my entire summer was getting a certain relative out of a bit of trouble with the Muggle authorities.

Sirius honestly didn’t want to say again. It happens pretty much every summer and he honestly just doesn’t even want to know how Alayne manages it. It always begins with ‘so I was in the wrong place at the wrong time and……’ then ends with ‘please don’t tell my parents?’. Well, he had a guess as to how it happened most of the time. He was also pretty sure he was the only one who knew about her escapades – well, sans his friends and Andromeda now. He shook his head. “
                                    Haven’t seen Peter around yet. I’m sure he’ll turn up soon though.

...I ain't gonna live forever, I just want to live while I'm alive

Location [x] Hogwarts Express, compartment in the back
With [x] James Potter | Remus Lupin | Andromeda Black
Emotion [x] Happy due to reunion with friends

SevrenBlack
Dark Gozenta
LittleStevieHorseAndPhone

Beloved Lover

10,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
A rose..

The girl had just let the girls talk while she stared out the window. Of course she was listening in on them talking but she wasn't adding to the conversation. It just wasn't how she was. She'd answer direct questions to her though, well kind of.

She shifted slightly just watching them in the windows reflection while petting her small little kittens head. The conversation really didn't strike her as interesting but she was still listening to it none the less

surrounded by thorns

in a train compartment
with Alayne and her friends
Mood - oh hi

[i kind of had to force myself to write this post XD. i honestly haven't replied to any of my rps due to my non cooperative mood]

Astounding Hunter

User Image
Jαмєs φøŧŧєŕ

Gryffindor, where dwell the brave at heart!

"I'm sorry to hear that it hasn't even gotten slightly better." James breathed as he looked over at Sirius. "Trust me it's no problem at all. The house is practically empty so really it is no big deal." James said with a smile as he heard the door opening. Looking over his shoulder he saw Andromeda enter the compartment. She was the one of the only people in Sirius's family that he liked. "Hey, Dromeda my summer was alright and no I haven't seen Lily yet." James said calmly as he took the bag of jellybeans. "Thank you for the jellybeans." James breathed as he tossed a couple into his mouth. "Congratulations Remus, and Sirius is definitely right. You deserve this more than the rest of us." James breathed as he looked out the window.

Like my dad... Got a problem with that?

Dedicated Poster

8,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆

a n y w a y s ;

About a week ago, Emmah had only seen the Headmaster's office at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry long enough to be sorted in private into one of the four houses rather then be sorted publicly with the first years as she would stand out being a transfurr student from a local private school branched out from Hogwarts. She has yet to meet any of the other students, she'd been sorted into Gryffindor and would be sharing a new dorm with girls her own age in her new house. She felt nervous at the prospect of being in a new school after 4 years in the small Crafts Academy in Germany. She certainly did not know if she'd fit in or if she'd be shunned, either way she did intend on getting her O.W.L.s right on, she also knew that this year she'll be given a list of possible career choices to choose from to prepare herself for the next 2 years of her education gradually heading the right direction of her choosing.

She'd been sent to stay at the Leaky Culdron in Diagon Alley until she is due to take the train to Hogwarts on September the 1rst. Her mother stayed in the Inn with her for the week, though her mother isn't very magic savvy. She hadn't wanted her daughter to go to a school of magic as her daughter's future career, but had to concede to the fact that she needed to go to learn control. Her mother stayed at the Inn mostly while her daughter ventured out into Diagon Alley to shop for her school supplies. She had just enough allowance then she was able to get a broom stick, a Comet 260. She'd heard so much about Quiddage that she wanted to try it out, Crafting Acadamy had been too small of a school for games to be held.

On the morning of September 1rst, It took some time to collect a few more things as her mother, poor dear is so paranoid that she wanted her daughter to be safe. "Really mother, I can't bring my cell phone, technology will crack at the school, that is what owls are for. I swear I will write to you as soon as I get there." She pressed her phone to her mothers hands then hugged her as they reached Platform 9 3/4. She had been given a general instruction on how to get onto the platform, her mother is very reluctant to pass through the barrier so she had to say her goodbyes in the London muggle Station. Her mother pleaded with her to be safe, "I will, I'll come home on the holidays, promise. Love you!" With one more quick hug, Emmah turned her trolley with all of her supplies, trunk and cat carrier with her house cat, Kitty and turned to the platform. She timed it right and pushed her trolley through the barrier onto the correct platform.

Running a little late she immediately got the aid of one of the people to help her haul her trunk onto the train then climbed aboard. She moved down the isle of the train looking for an empty compartment and is finding very little to come by. Sighing she came to a packed compartment of girls that appeared to be about her age and pushed open the door, hesitating in the doorway, "uhm excuse me, is there room enough for one more? I cannot find a more spacious apartment."

ooc:
                  Where --- Hogwarts Express
                  Who: --- Alayne, Penelope, Vivian, & Aurora

xXButterflied MemoriesXx

Lupus Reginam

xRed_King

K O R O S E N S E l

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash