Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Ariadne and Samus come across an area of the maze that branches up and down with a retracting panel that would allow us to go up. "Okay, lets see..."

Romantic Conventioneer

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
"What if we split up? I go one direction, you go the other?" Samus said to Ariadne. "That way one of us will find something."

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
"Actually, my rifle's still with my dad. I'll have to introduce you sometime." Aaron grinned. "I've got a lot of skills no one knows about."

Romantic Conventioneer

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
"Let's make sure we can get out of here first." Josh said. "After we finish up with all this, we can do that."

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
"Oh yeah, of course. I was just thinking it'd be a useful thing to have. Actually, anyone my dad worked with would be good to have...a little dangerous, though."

3,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
"Okay, Samus you go up, I'll go down," Ariadne says, and without another word drops down the lower section.

Romantic Conventioneer

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
Samus dropped a bomb and used it to jump to the top area and continued rolling. "I take it we'll have to simultaneously drop our bombs to damage this thing?" She said over the comm.

3,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
"Sounds about right," Ariadne says, then a loud curse in Space Pirate is heard. "Sorry, dead end on my end."

Samus' tunnel turns back the way she came for about 10 feet, then goes up again.

Romantic Conventioneer

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
Samus dropped another bomb to continue down the tunnel. "You know some of us can understand that." Samus said to Ariadne over the comms.

3,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Another series of platforms takes Samus back up, and Ariadne is following close behind.

"Well excuse me for being multi lingual..." Ariadne says.

Romantic Conventioneer

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
"Just watch your language." Samus said, continuing down the tunnel.

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Ash turned his head and started talking to himself again. "No, I don't want to. I don't care if your hungry, I don't want to. You aren't allowed to. I like these people. I'm not going to do that."

"...Are you talking to yourself, or should I be concerned?" Aaron turned around briefly. Honestly, he wasn't comfortable letting someone that close.

Romantic Conventioneer

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
"I'd be concerned myself Captain." Josh said, lightly flicking a spark off his fingers. "The hell is taking them so long? The Samus I know isn't this slow."

3,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
The tunnel continues forward for a little bit longer before dropping off down a short shaft, Ariadne comes up behind Samus. "Should be getting there soon."

Romantic Conventioneer

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
"Let's hope so." Samus said, charging up her boost ball and letting fly to speed up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff