Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Conventioneer

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
"Interesting, having a Federation Captain running around with us." Josh said. "What about the rest of you guys?"

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Ash, still shivering, peered out from behind Aaron. "..He told me to do it." As if on cue, a black tendril snaked out from behind him. Ash narrowed his eyes and started talking to nothing.. "No, I don't want to. I like the captain. I did what you said and we nearly got killed...you said it would be easy, and it wasn't...now we're with the hunters, and you know what father would pay a hunter." He hugged Aaron's arm as tightly as he possibly could.
"Don't be modest, A. The Luminoth adore you and Dane doesn't hit you in the back of the head as much anymore. My name's Angel. I have no last name. Aaron sort of saved my life...and the lives of everyone else back here. We'd still be in Pirate hands, having all sorts of painful experiments done..." There was silence over the line. "...Sorry. Don't like talking about that. We're all connected with the Federation. Right, A-Ron?" She changed the subject.

Romantic Conventioneer

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
"Oh we know all about you Ash." Josh said, casually flicking a small flame at the boy. "Right, so we have plenty of off planet support. Great."

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
"I just wanted to apologize in case I do anything bad...he tells me to do these things sometimes.."
"A lot of off planet support that, if anyone ever asks you, does not exist, understand? Almost anyone and everything on my planet can be dangerous. Crazy lovecraftian stuff. Which reminds me, you guys need help up there? Because a pocket in space could be opened and the Ei'or could be summoned." Angel offered, emphasizing the fact that everything she was telling them was top secret.
"Jesus Christ, no." Aaron immediately blurted, shaking his head.

Romantic Conventioneer

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
"Believe me when I say I know this, you play with fire, you're gonna get burned." Josh said, making sparks play around his hands.

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Ash grinned a macabre grin and dug his fingernails into Aaron's armor. "Oh, I love to play with fire..." His expression returned to normal and he resumed clinging to the Marine. "Oh..oh my god, I' so sorry. That was mean of me."

"..Please don't do that." Aaron looked at Ash, a little unnerved. "I've spent a lot of time on Angel's planet. There are some pretty scary things there. I'd rather not have anything that dangerous rampaging around here."

Romantic Conventioneer

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
"Yeah, for our sake and the planet's sake." Josh said.

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
((I'm gonna be pretty busy, but I'll try to get on at night as much as possible. Lots and lots of band rehearsals. It's really the only time the director has us without school getting in the way.))
"Fair enough. He doesn't like being disturbed during his sleep anyway, and I'm really the only one he'll listen to.." Angel changed the subject. "Dealing weapons isn't my specialty anyway, I'm here to give information, fill my friend's head with movie quotes...basically, kind of a big deal. Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and I solve problems. Hey, if you guys see any more pirates, give one a good smack for me. "

"I'm just glad she's talking over the communicator so everyone can hear her. Ever since I saved her on that Pirate Frigate, she's been able to talk to me inside my head. It's weird having someone say bizarre things inside your head all day long."

Dapper Loiterer

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Aaron's last comment got a chuckle from Marcus, though a quick test of his own connections yielded nothing, which was beginning to concern him. The sounds in the corridor and his still unstable mind zoning back in on the matter at hand had him speaking in his own deep bass voice. The undertones of his more animalistic side could be heard in his speech, but it was just part of the background for him

"Met her when she decided to take a shot at me. I already knew about her before that, but the meeting was less than pleasant. If another strange hunter hadn't decided we both looked like excellent targets I have a feeling we would have ended up killing each other. Or getting very close to it. I kinda miss my armor, I'll have to look into getting some new equipment here soon." Marcus said, ending on a thoughtful note as he examined the few weapons he had remaining.

Romantic Conventioneer

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
"So she decided to take a potshot at you eh?" Josh said to Marcus. "Definitely sounds like her."

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
"I didn't even know she existed until...I dunno, I think I was 12. Aaron was probably the first 'normal' person I've met, and none of us actually spoke to anyone else for the first few weeks. Aaron told us stories about the Hunters and stuff when the Marines saved us..." Angel murmured. "Honestly, everything before then is blurry, and most of us don't want to remember that.." She stopped talking over the comms, but started using the connection she still had with Aaron.
"Angel, if you don't want to think about that, you don't have too." Aaron shook his head. Beneath his helmet, he was frowning, and a slight shudder passed through his body. He'd seen a lot of things, but the Frigate was a very dark time.
"...Oh boy, she's doing it again. She told me she refuses to talk to anyone else like that."

Romantic Conventioneer

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
"Seems like they get a lot of credit." Josh said. "I know most of that is well deserved, though the lesser people who helped should be getting more credit as well."

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
"I'm a little biased since we were actually rescued by the Marines and Aaron did take care of us for a little while. Hunters are okay, though...I really only dislike most pirates."

"A lot of people think we're psychotic crazed gunmen. Which we're not. Being a soldier is a choice, the other's mental sickness. We're professionals, we have standards." Aaron shook his head. "Angel, that's still not funny."

Romantic Conventioneer

7,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Medalist 100
"Aaron, did you do time as a sniper or something?" Josh said, tilting his head to the side slightly. He knew he heard that line before.

Proxy Werewolf

12,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Aaron grinned and suddenly started speaking with a heavy, fluid Australian accent. "Yes, yes I did. Was a piece of piss! Learned it from my stepfather. A fair dinkum rellie of mine." He chuckled and spoke normally again. "Well, we weren't really related, he just looked after me since...five years old, maybe, and no one knows where I came from before then. Apparently I just showed up one day...I'll have to call him sometime. I've been busy..."
((Aaron was raised by Australian Marines!))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff