Welcome to Gaia! ::

*The night air was cool as a thin mist rose over the lake shore. The mists were disturbed ever so slightly as a dark figure landed beside the lake, well more or less collapsed. Black glossy wings folded roughly to it's back and the figure sat up and at the water. Kneeling it reached forward to get a drink. The figure's face was hidden in the shadows of their long black hair.*

((Desc: http://www.geocities.com/sadieann72384/Draven.html ))
"Another day through this dreary forest," sighed Arthur as he walked through the misty woods. He looked 16 and had green eyes along with green hair. As he walked through the woods his green glistening robe dragged on the floor, it being too long and big for him. Surprisingly it didn't seem to be getting dirty. He continued to walk on forwards towards the lake, inspecting the ground every now and then as if he was looking for something.

Hitsuzen's Significant Otter

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
"another figue appeared at the scene, but was on the other side of the lake, a little fearfull of the dark figue that was drinking from the lake. her tail curled as she watched the figue, and wondering how she got herself here in the first place.
the girl appeared around 17 years of age, wearing only a pair of black pants and t-shirt, and slippers"

(umm..that ok?)
*Draven as the being was named held his aching head.* "Great, from the frying pan to the fire." He says getting his drinking and splashed some water in his face. "This just wasn't my night." Draven laid back on the ground and closed his eyes. He had a feeling that someone he new was around, but didn't bother get up and look.*
poke mattix
(umm..that ok?)

((Sounds just fine))
Arthur continued to walk on forwards until he came upon the clearing of the lake. He looked around but couldn't see much through the mist. He did see a dark object near the lake though. The figure almost looked familiar but he wasn't too sure. He hesitated for a second but then walked forward. "Hello there?" said Arthur, questionably to the figure he saw in the darkness. He had yet to noticed the other figure in the other side of the lake.

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
"carefully, the girl left the saftey of the trees, and walked around the side of the lake, apporaching the figue. she wasn't sure if he was a threat, as he seemed hurt, but she was still on alert incase he wanted to attack"
*Draven groaned a little as he heard Auther's voice.* "What are you doing out here kid?" Draven said looking back at Auther "You should be training with Merlin."

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
"she jumped at the sight of the other person there, and then started backing away. who were these people? she wasn't sure and she didn't like being outside in pure darkness either, while a black winged person was near"
"I am...," started saying Arthur to Draven but he then noticed another figure approaching.
"Who's there?" he asked, turning his head towards the figure and squinting his eyes to see her.
*Rubbing his head, Draven looked at the girl.* "You don't have to be afraid. No one here is going to hurt you." *Shaking the pain from his head. Draven looked at Auther again.*

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
"l'd like to know who you two are before l start saying anything. and...how did l end up here anyways? perhaps l took a wrong turn..."

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
suicune20ice
*Rubbing his head, Draven looked at the girl.* "You don't have to be afraid. No one here is going to hurt you." *Shaking the pain from his head. Draven looked at Auther again.*

"hearing this, she relaxed a little. at least the winged person wasn't looking for a fight"
"My name is Arthur, someone looking for a special root. As for the other questions, I really have no idea," responded Arthur to the girl's questions.

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
well...er..my names..poke...heh.. sweatdrop if your looking for something to call me by..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff