Godoriko's Husband

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
"I'm like a freaking NEW PAGE factory."
__ ____ ______ ________________________________________________________ ______ ____ __

Owyn would normally have interrupted with some snide, self-righteous comment, but instead he sat down and slurped up his whisky while the asari ranted away. Placing his empty glass down on the table, Owyn silently paid for his drink by flashing his credit chit quickly, before returning it to the inner pocket of his jacket. He stood up, speaking coldly to Nali before turning and walking away from her and the Amazon crew. "Shut up and leave." he wheeled on one foot (rather quickly for a man in his current inebriated and emotionless way) as the vision of Velorix and the remainder of the Amazon crew came into view.

Owyn walked right out of Lower Afterlife and into the slums of Omega, hands in his pockets, twitching at every sound. He passed vorcha, black market salesmen and shifty looking krogan. The former captain didn't truly know where he was going, or why. Just away.

__ ____ ______ ________________________________________________________ ______ ____ __

Where is he? Omega Slums
And who's he with? Nobody

l nono l's Prince

Adorable Pumpkin

10,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
                  User Image
                  If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

[kitties!]Her lips pursed to the side in dissatisfaction at Skipper's response, and she audibly growled when he walked out on them. At least he paid for his drink, but it didn't look like he was entirely pleased about any of the other things she'd told him to do. Nali waved a hand at the bartender who seemed a little confused at her presence, but when he'd understood that she didn't want anything to drink, she pushed off the bar and chased after Skipper.

[kitties!]"Fine. Can't guarantee that I'll shut up, but I'll leave. Only if you come with us, though," she said once she caught up with the human after a bit of ducking through the slums, "Look, I know the year's been hard. It hasn't been easy on any of us. Goddess knows the pressure's made me do things I wish I could take back, and Velorix spent the last year in Purgatory, for crying out loud, before he got out and found his way back to us--with your knife, by the way..."

[kitties!]Keeping up with the man was getting difficult, what with the slums as crowded as they were, that her pace wasn't nearly as long as his, and just the fact that he really didn't want to stay around to hear her blather on. Thus, Nali took a couple quicker steps forward to stand in front of Skipper, reaching up to place her hands firmly on his shoulders.

[kitties!]"Owyn. Duncan McFarrell betrayed us," she enunciated, looking up to Skipper, "He framed us all, sent your best friend to Purgatory, and got you stuck here for a year. You're telling me you'd rather stay here, become a fixture at a bar, and let him get away with it? And then some? Why? Because it's easier? ******** that. We're gonna clear everything up, fix everything, and I'm asking you to come with us. We can't do it without you. We've tried, and we've been s**t."

WITH
    shore party, skipperUser Image
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz: _ , ( )
en route to the amazon captains quarters cargo bay cic elevator medical mess hall shuttle omega afterlife no one shore party jask krogan otium skipper velorix veronica dark moons

Partying Fatcat

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Brandisher 100
Otium Aris

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sooooo-lider Man!
Traveling the galaxy,
Looking at all he can seeeee,'

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
"...Well. He seems kind of withdrawn." blankly replied the Drell. When travelling with the others, he saw Nali briefly speak with someone named 'Aria'. Unsurprisingly, it didn't take a genius for him to assess that this Asari was the one whom Nali mentioned when she addressed him earlier---In short, she seemed aloof. Rumors and stories concerning the one known as 'Aria' were none too settling.

Now he just felt confused. With how badly Nali wanted to find who he figured had to be the infamous Spectre Skipper...he just up and left, with Nali following suit. Confused, Aris merely let out an sigh of agitation before turning his attention to the others, raising an eyebrow as he turned to face the direction skipper and Nali left. Granted, since the betrayal every remaining member of the Amazon was just on the galaxy's most criminals list. But to see the group's former walk out on them like that was going to sting.

"Well, everyone, I think we have just walked into something Awwwkwward."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Soolldier man!
Moving as fast as he can be...
Soolllddier m-mnananan....
Soldier man!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

O.G. Winner

8,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
┌──────────────────────┐
'K r o g a n'

" Kill, or kill lots.
There is no try.
~ Krogan Shaman

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Was Thinking About: Nothing really.

when the shuttles began their way back to the outskirts of Afterlife, the krogan found himself letting his tongue hang out to lick the outsides of his mouth...he wasn't entirely sure why, but he felt satisfaction from doing so...and an oddly familiar taste. Must be his imagination or something. They entered Afterlife without a problem (then again who was about to stop a group of armored men, women, and krogan?) and he stayed at the bottom while Nali went and conversed with another Asari...that one annoying-yet-apparently-important-one-that-seemed-to-know-everything...at least, that's what he called Aria in the past. Then the group was whisked away to the lower levels of dancing and drinking humanoids, and the Blue Battlemaster went up to talk to one she called Owyn...so this was the the Owyn Skipper he'd heard crew members talking about all the time? The real leader of both ship and Clan Amazon?!

When he stomped off for Nali to follow, he looked to the rest of his comrades and shrugged,"Not to be offensive to you and the clan, but I can see why Nali was made Battlemaster...Your 'Skipper' has lost the will to keep fighting... he paused here and eyed their faces one by one for a moment, knowing that probably wasn't the NICEST thing to say,"I'd suggest we best leave them to work this out, and get money for supplies." he gave them a shrug and he too lumbered off...however he wasn't chasing after the others, instead he dove down one alleyway and out into another part of Omega and into the marketplace, the grim look back on his face: Time to make some money the only way he knew how...and it was hard to forget the path to it.

Currently Thinking About: Cha-ching?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
"Oh...you said incapacitate? I thought you said decap- Errr, I mean- Nothing!"~ Krogan.

Godoriko's Husband

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
"I'm like a freaking dead people factory."

Owyn stopped automatically when Nali's hands fell upon his shoulders, but casually slipped under them and continued walking after passing Nali. They were in a quiet part of the slums at the moment, and it was safe for Owyn to talk back to Nali as he walked away, hands in pockets. "Try harder." he said simply, still puffing on the same cigarette he was puffing on in the bar; he'd only been smoking for about ten months, he wasn't as adept at it as some of the veteran tokers; such as Faust.

The mention of Owyn's knife did little to phase him since Duncan had given it to him anyway. The thought of it disgusted him. He seemed to be completely ignoring the fact that it was named after his dead mother and that it had saved his rear end more times than could be counted from memory. Owyn kept walking, albeit at a slower pace.

Where is he? Omega Slums
And who's he with? Nali T'Roa

l nono l's Prince

Adorable Pumpkin

10,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
                  User Image

[kitties!]She did notice him taking shorter steps, whether it was for her or because he wanted to be convinced. Either way, Nali probably would've appreciated it more if she weren't trying to get him off his a**--metaphorically--and do something.

[kitties!]"I shouldn't have to try at all," the asari reminded him as soon as she caught up with the man again, her tone hushed since there wasn't too much background noise to cover what they were saying, "The night is darkest before dawn and all that fun crap. It's not over. It's not gonna stop with us on the run. We still have time to turn it around."

[kitties!]Nali was about to continue, but her brows furrowed, and she finally yanked that damn cigarette from Skipper's lips. Gross. She understood why some people used them to take the edge off headaches from their biotics and such, but as far as she knew, Skipper didn't have a biotic cell in his body. "This isn't you," the asari referred to the cigarette she held for just a moment before tossing it to the ground, "They may have revoked your Spectre status, but you're still Skipper. You make everything right again, and right now, that's what we need. It's what I need, it's what the galaxy needs. Velorix broke out of Purgatory for this. Faust risked everything to help him. Please. Don't let them down now."

WITH
    skipperUser Image
en route to the amazon captains quarters cargo bay cic elevator medical mess hall shuttle omega afterlife no one shore party jask krogan otium skipper velorix veronica dark moons

Dapper Fatcat

User ImageUser Image

"I reckon we should set a vending machine on fire and toss it out the window! Viva la Resistance!"

They had found him.

The once missing Owyn Skipper had finally been found! Nali was the frist to greet him, and did in her oh so special way. Skipper however didn't return the sentiment, prefering instead to coldly ask why they were here. The answer was obvious but Nali explained why anyway. They needed him, he was the thing that kept the entire crew together in even the most tricky of times. Despite Nali's best efforts, Skipper continued to coldly rebuff her attempts at bringing him back. He exited the bar, leaving the crew behind yet again.

You really had to admire Nali's enthusiasm at this point, as she was still trying to get him back. Veronica overheard Krogan's comment about Skipper's loss of fighting spirit! It really was quite saddening to see the once poewrful and violent Captain reduced to an emotionless drunk. Krogan left and Veronica was strongly tempted to follow him, but decided against it.

Godoriko's Husband

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

And again, as Owyn listened he stared on blankly at Nali. This time though, while she spoke of how he would be letting everyone down: Faust, Velorix, etcetera etcetera, he looked her straight in the eye as he spoke "I've all ready let them down, Nali." before coldly picking his cigarette up off the floor and brushing past the asari slowly. As he wandered off, he quickly turned back and projected his voice in an almost joking way and his body straightened up and an arm flared in the air sarcastically, momentarilyof the old Skipper from a year prior. "What's one more, hm?!" he said, a fake smile lingering for a moment, before his lips (and his whole body) slumped back down to what was apparently Skipper's curent disposition.

Where is he? Omega Slums

l nono l's Prince

Adorable Pumpkin

10,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
                  User Image

[kitties!]Nali nearly froze. One moment, he sounded so convinced of his failure, and the next, he was almost like the old Skipper she knew. Just for a second before turning to flee again. "Oh, dammit," she sighed when she realized she had to run after him again.

[kitties!]"This one more time will be the first and last time if you just wanna sit this one out," she said once she was walking with him again, but this time, she wrapped her fingers around his forearm and tugged his arm in hopes of making him look at her whether they continued moving or not, "If you'd ever let anyone down, I wouldn't be trying so hard to get you to come back with me, but you haven't. The Council is just being tricked right now, and you know that when that happens, people die."

[kitties!]Goddess, she was running out of things to say. This entire time, she'd expected to find him, have to bear with a few silly comments about why it'd taken them so long to get to him, and then just have been on their way, but it hadn't occurred to her that Skipper could've been genuinely broken over what'd happened. It just...wasn't possible to the asari until she saw him in that bar. It was actually kind of depressing, but Nali wasn't going to get him to rejoin them by sulking. "You've never let anyone down," she reiterated, "Don't start now."

WITH
    skipperUser Image

Hellsnick's Wife

Friend

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
J A S K--------------------------------

They had arrived at Afterlife once again, though this time they didn't wait for the line and simply walked straight through with little regard for what the bouncer had to say. He didn't seem to question them that much either though, much to their satisfaction; and the annoyance of the people who had been waiting in line for a long time.

Aria and Nali spoke, and she was quickly pointed off in the direction of where Skipper might have been, and Nali quickly took off to go find him. Or rather, confront him about his absence. And Jask watched her practically run down the stairs, and tilted his head slightly. He remembered Skipper. He was the one who'd bought him a pop from that vending machine on the Lionheart all that time ago; and he remembered liking him too. He remembered him to be a good leader. Though when 'Krogan' had pointed out that Skipper might've lost his will to fight, he looked from the krogan back to where Nali had taken off to and narrowed his eyes. What could happen to someone to make them just stop fighting? From what he recalled of the human, he had been quite charismatic and ready for action in the past.

He glanced over to Otium when he'd said that they'd walked into an awkward situation, and he nodded in response. "Humans are crazy." He'd said it before, and he said it again despite the fact that Veronica was standing right there. But now with Skipper, and especially after what happened with Duncan, he believed it more than ever. He wasn't sure, but he was starting to think the same was true for asari as well.

Godoriko's Husband

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Owyn sighed when Nali continued to yell at him. She just didn't get it. Owyn hadn't been on Omega acting as a vigilante; he'd not killed any Blood Pack, taken down any bounties or even saved a kitten from a tree. That part of him was gone now. The most combat he'd seen was the occasional favour for Aria, and the only reason they ever happened was because the Queen of Omega saw a Spectre as a powerful ally, and had decided to extort his secrecy on Omega by blackmailing him into helping her. And even in those favours, Owyn did little to question the morality of whatever it was he was doing.

Then Nali had the raw nerve to tell him that he'd not let anyone down, and Skipper wheeled around again and yelled with a similar theatrical passion to what would be if he were yelling one year ago. "What's wrong with you!? Of course I let everyone down!" he said, both arms spread to his sides and his legs in a confident, powerful stance. "You know me, Nali! I could've taken down every SWARM b*****d that tried to get anywhere near me or Velorix! Hell, I probably could've gotten to Velorix before they got him onto Purgatory! But I didn't! I ran!" he began pacing absent-mindedly, further-emphasising while he spoke. "And then I didn't even come and get you! I just ran straight here, to hide! You said it yourself, "a whole year and no contact"! I know The Amazon's registry code off by heart, it would've been easy!" lingering on that passion for a moment, Owyn then dragged on the final whispers of the cigarette before tossing the burning butt to the floor and sinking back down to a slumped, hands-in-pockets stance and turning to leave. "Thanks for trying, Nali. But that's just not me anymore."

Where is he? Omega Slums

l nono l's Prince

Adorable Pumpkin

10,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
                  User Image

[kitties!]The a**-face was trying to leave again! "Or they could've shot you down where you stood. You couldn't have taken them all. Not with the admiral backing them," Nali kept up with Skipper still, "But now he's backing us, and--dammit, Skipper, you're not walking out on this, so stop trying and stop making me beg for this. You know I hate the begging.

[kitties!]"I imagine you're the same Skipper we all know and love because you're still being as thick-headed as ever," the lady finally huffed, looking over her shoulder for the first time to see if any of the others were following, but she couldn't see anyone right off the bat. "You haven't let anyone down. Duncan let us down. You just happened to come down, too, in your own...way."

[kitties!]Goddess, it was like talking to a wall. How could he still have been so stubborn while claiming he wasn't the same Skipper she saw a year ago? Humans were crazy, and that actually meant something coming from the crazy asari. She tossed another glance over her shoulder, and when she still didn't see anyone else from the team, the asari huffed again. "Dammit, Skipper, I really don't wanna have to do this, but you're really leaving me with no choice," Nali muttered as she stepped forward quickly again, this time to cut the human off and wrap her arms around the man's waist, "It's fine if you wanna keep hiding. Skipper or no, you're still one guy with a whole galaxy after you. It's why we're hiding, too, so come hide with us. If nothing else, it'll mean I won't have to worry about you anymore."

WITH
    skipperUser Image

Godoriko's Husband

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Owyn stopped as Nali embraced him, speaking coldly when the asari had finished her small speech: "Faust left as soon as SWARM had me cornered. I got out as soon as he was off the planet." he said, simply, standing still and lingeing for a moment. He broke away from the hug and straightened Nali up, looking her straight in the eye for the first time in a year. "For the love of whatever your Goddess is, Nali. Get it into your centuries old head." he spoke with a sort of spluttered smirk on his face as he spoke, as if in disbelief as to what he was saying. "I'm done. Over. Finished. Let me be. I ******** over the crew and in turn the entire ********' galaxy ******** me over!" he spoke with exclamation, but not yelling.

Owyn released his clasp on Nali's shoulders and straightening up. He was considerably taller than the asari, so when his stare went past her and off into space it was well over her head. Skipper inhaled deeply, before wheeling off on one foot and exhaling. Now facing his desired direction, Skipper continued to walk deeper and deeper into the slums of Omega.

Where is he? Omega Slums
And who's he with? Nobody

l nono l's Prince

Adorable Pumpkin

10,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
                  User Image

[kitties!]Nali's shoulders fell when Skipper insisted it was the end. Funny. From where she stood, the end didn't look like having to go back to the Amazon if only to stay free and fed for just one more day. Maybe it was just because that wasn't how she wanted the end to appear, and despite Skipper's protests, it didn't sound like he was all that happy with how his the end was looking, either. Still, frustrations only rose when Skipper walked away yet again, and she tried to let it out in a sigh, her hand coming back up and lightly scratching at her scar.

[kitties!]"Dammit, Skipper." The asari honestly didn't know what to do at this point as she watched the man put distance between them. Giving up obviously wasn't an option, but she'd tried yelling at him, reasoning with him, and even that touchy-feely crap that seemed to work in those old animated vids she'd been watching lately. None of it seemed to have gotten through to him, though. Seriously? The one thing he'd kept accessible in all of this was his stubbornness? It couldn't have been that gung-ho...ness? Just her luck.

[kitties!]Get back to the others. Maybe Velorix has...uh... Nali looked behind her. To either side. She'd followed Skipper into the slums, but that was about all she knew. How to get back...that was a different story. During none of her previous visits to Omega had she ever really needed to venture that far into the slums, so not only was that softie moment rather embarrassing--especially since the tactic hadn't worked--but now she was a full-grown woman turned around like a child without her mother in a shopping center. "Dammit, Skipper," she muttered under her breath, walking after the human and keeping some distance between them this time.

WITH
    no oneUser Image

O.G. Winner

8,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
┌──────────────────────┐
'K r o g a n'

" Kill, or kill lots.
There is no try.
~ Krogan Shaman

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Was Thinking About: Various things you probably don't want to hear...mostly because they make no sense...

Lumbering aimlessly down the paths, shoving anyone out of his way. He'd thought he'd calmed down but he had not, the adrenaline was still coursing through his systems, hearts pounding like a hellish tattoo. He couldn't explain it no matter how hard he tried, and he smacked a salarian out of the way and to the ground as he took a sudden turn down an alleyway and made an equally sudden halt, skidding slightly as he leaned forward to balance himself against a crate of rubbish. Why would that human anger him so? This...Skipper was supposedly the leader of the Amazon, and thus the leader of the others and Nali, the Battlemaster...But he was...

Weak.

He looked up suddenly as if he were just snuck up on by another krogan and began having a conversation. Soon an image returned to his head, something he had been taught by his 'mother'...Less than a finger's length deep to severe a human spine...Other images of human anatomy, weaknesses. Single Nervous system. Frail. Pathetic. That human was weak! Not just physically! He was a drunkard, and unfit to be the leader of the clan! HE WOULD DOOM THE OTHERS! CLAN AMAZON WOULD BE CONQUERED BY OTHER CLANS UNDER THAT HUMAN! He slammed a clawed fist into the crate and flung it out of the alley. Yes, YES! This made sense now! He could return to the arena, re-take the championship title and the prize money, and return to the battlemaster! Say SHE got the money, yes yes! As a part of her Krantt! The Krantt acted on behalf of those they followed! Get the money, she got it, seen as better leader than that SKIPPER.

He set off at a full charge at this, though soon slowed to casual walking pace before he arrived at his destination. A large 'construct' with lights emblazoning the words 'Valhalla' above the entryway as eager patrons shuffled in to get the good seats to watch the night's 'events'. There was a Turian standing at the side of a locked door, apparently watching some sort of video on is...what did those people call it...Omni-Tool? Maybe he could get one later...he came to a halt before the Turian, who didn't bother to look up, speaking in the way all of those cat faced lizards did...that weird dual echo-y voice thing,"Yeah yeah...let me guess: You're looking to try your luck in the arena, huh? All you guys with guns think you're such big strong badasses...What'll it be? Varren Safari? Brigand Beatdown?" he went on about the fees of entry, the dates of the mentioned events muttering and mostly interested in his vid.

No response from the figure in front of him..at first. Finally there was a low grumble that caused the turian to look up and abruptly turn off the video,"It's you, isn't it? That crazed krogan that drove the fans wild those years back for your...exciting finishes." he looked down to his arm for a second...Apparently THAT was what he was watching.

"Your mightiest foe will be crushed beneath my boot. What is the prize amount?" he stood up taller and slammed his fists together as he hopped once, you could hear his knuckles pop in his zealous excitement.

The Turian gave Krogan a 'look' before focusing back down at his omni-tool again, then back up, wide eyed,"I make less than that in a YEAR! I'll call ahead tell them to cancel the event they had going on today, THIS is a fight will bring in some viewers, and with them their wallets! He paused for a moment as he looked back to the door, then returned his gaze upon the behemoth, "After you...How do I put this without pissing you off... forcibly removed the last owner, our new one took over and added some sports he invented, something unique to keep the customers rolling...speaking of which Pyjak Punting WAS tonight if you were curious." an indifferent huff from the krogan. That was all he needed to know as he simply pushed his way past the Turian...he knew where the Preparation Chamber was. Meanwhile a message spoken by a Batarian went out through the level of Omega which the Arena was in:

"Attention Scumbags and Badasses, there has been a change up in today's events! For one night only you can watch as the reigning Champion of our trademark Bloodbath Brawl takes on the former Champion, who our regular viewers have known and feared for his ways of finishing off his victims! Come enjoy the show and bet on the Crash of the Titans, a night NONE of us are sure to forget anytime soon! Who knows, you may walk away with a small fortune of your own! See you in 'Valhalla'!"

((OOC:; and there's we go Steve, shout if you need something fixed up.))

Currently Thinking About: Yes. It's Crash, not Clash.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
"Oh...you said incapacitate? I thought you said decap- Errr, I mean- Nothing!"~ Krogan.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff