Aurora Rosaria's Husband

Omnipresent Lunatic

9,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User ImageSur’Kesh Le Tazzik Gal Selune Aru Verdan Na’al
Na'alSalarian Engineer

The fact that the krogan was staggering was a really good sign. It didn’t matter how many spare organs or how tough one’s skin was, the insides of anything were always vulnerable. This little bit of knowledge lifted his spirit, he almost forgot about the pain of all his broken bones. Once that omni-tool flashed, Mungo would once again find the areas near his head aflame. Even if they could just take out its eyes, that would put them at a great advantage. He didn’t know how good his sense of smell or hearing was or if those senses have also been augmented by those hideous implants.

About to go in for another attack, Na’al was stopped by a voice on the comms and was immediately confused. It was Admiral Faust but he was…singing? Na’al put his hand on different places on his head to make sure he didn’t have a serious concussion from being smashed into walls by a super krogan. Soon another voice was singing, it was that human, Freedom. “What on Sur’Kesh?...” he quietly muttered, his mind completely confused. He didn’t feel like he had any serious head injuries, so there couldn’t have been anything wrong with him. Then other started to sing. First the Captain, then Duncan, then all the rest of the crew joined in.

Soon Na’al rushed back into the fight after a shrug and acceptance of what was going on. It was weird, but at least he wasn’t having his skull crushed under a giant foot. “Oh, the movie never ends. It goes on and on and on and onnnn.” Na’al sung, adding his own expert of the song into the mass choir. As he sang he found a clip on the floor and picked up his scorpion and reloaded it. During that second sentence, he fire on shot for every time he said the word “on”, He thought it was clever somewhere in all is racing thoughts.

The phrase "Do not touch" means nothing to me.

Dapper Fatcat

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

[Pants!] At least Veronica's unpleasant tumble was partially cushioned by the slender arm of Bambi Ayers who, despite her less than stellar physical condition was still doing her best to help out. "'...s-stay with me, okay?" Veronica leaned over and nodded to her reassuringly, patting her shoulder gently. "I will, I will." Now that Veronica was back on the floor it was Bambi's turn again, to try and damage Mungo. "...we...can do this...we need to do this..." At her drive and enthusiasm hadn't been damaged that much. She tried a new tactic, when Mungo charged, so did she. When the two were close enough she appeared to force her shotgun into the Krogan mouth and pulled the trigger.

[Pants!] It hadn't quite finished off the Krogan as Veronica was hoping, but from the looks of things it had done some decent damage. It looked like Bambi had uncovered a weak spot in the Krogan's defenses. Veronica was up again. this time with her Paladin in hand and an unwavering determination to shove it's payload down Mungo's throat. Na'al had caught on to the idea as well as he called out to whoever was closest “Someone! Keep pouring those explosives down his throat!” . Veronica turned and yelled back to him. "I'm on it!" When she was within striking range of Mungo, she narrowly managed to dodge his brutish swing despite her injuries, and was able to get her pistol under his chin. It wasn't quite his mouth but it'd have to do. She fired off as many shots as she could managed before being swatted away like a fly once more. She was slammed back into the wall again.

[Pants!] Before she gather herself and try again, Skipper and Duncan appeared to be... singing!? She sat up and stared at Skipper and Duncan with a wide eyed look of disbelief. They were indeed singing, in the middle of a battle no less! Still she couldn't help but join in with a smirk. "Don't stop believin' .Hold on to the feelin' . Streetlights people!" She timed the last part to a punishing uppercut to Mungo's chin.

[Pants!]

with
                          The crew, Duncan, Lerax and Mungo

Godoriko's Husband

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
        Well I won't back down
        No I won't back down
        Y
        ou can stand me up at the gates of HELL
        And I won't back down

╔════════════════════

"Don't stop-!" Owyn was cut off when a dark talon grabbed around his jugular and slammed him into a wall. Owyn's hands clutched helplessly at the attacker to no avail; Lerax had a nasty hold on him and was slowly choking him. Duncan walked up to Lerax's side and spoke to the rest of the team. "Any of you move and we snap his neck in front of all of you." Duncan waved his Carnifex around confidently before turning to Owyn and pressing it against his head. "You can't win, Owyn. You never could. Why the Hell couldn't you see that?" Owyn stretched his neck, managed to get some breathing room, gasp out a few words. "That's where... where you're wrong, Duncan." Duncan furrowed a brow as Owyn continued speaking. "We-.. we can win. I've seen it. I've seen people overcome indoctrination." Owyn was beginning to feel the life slip from him, his last gasps of air had better be good ones. Duncan's eyes fell to the floor for a moment before blinking heavily and returning to Skipper. Owyn was getting through. He could do this.

"If you let this win then everyone we know is going to die!" Owyn bellowed, totally ignoring Lerax now and just staring at the obviously distressed Duncan. "Everyone from the orphanage! Ben, Mikey, Charlie! Wendy, Tracy! Everyone!" Duncan had his eyes tightly closed now. Owyn spoke a few more words. "Fight it Duncan, fight it!" a few moments passed and Duncan looked up. The colour to his eyes had returned. Owyn wasn't sure what to think until Duncan spoke up to Lerax. "Lerax, let him go." the turian didn't even look away from Owyn, just continued tightening his grip. "Lerax." Duncan said sternly. Still nothing. Duncan yelled. "Lera-!" but was interrupted when the turian kicked Duncan in the stomach and to the ground. Suddenly, from nowhere and in a fit of blind raging loyalty to his master, a humongous fist came out of nowhere and took Lerax away. Owyn was dropped to the ground as he watched the events happen.

Mungo was fighting Lerax.

The two were rolling on the floor. It was impossible to see who was winning; the ruthless turian beast or the brutish krogan monster. One minute Mungo had the upper hand with his heavy, brutal blows but the next minute Lerax seemed to be winning with his ruthless, terrifying attacks, but then Mungo seemed to be winning again. It was any man's game. Lerax scratched at Munco like a pinned cat when the krogan was atop him, but Mungo shut up the turian with a mighty punch to the chest, but just when it seemed Lerax was to get his head caved in by another powerful blow... something horrible happened. Blood flew out of the krogan's head as a clawed hand emerged from it, drenched in blood. Lerax had thrust his hand up and through Mungo's head. Mungo went limp. Duncan yelled out a blood-curdling "No!!!" as the injured Lerax rolled the dead corpse off of him and stood up, limping towards the crew, bleeding, bruised. Owyn began to reach for his gun but stopped when he heard Duncan utter the words "Die you piece of s**t." and fire his Carnifex six times into Lerax's chest and once in the head. The turian didn't stop, stood for a moment, almost gasping for air before finally, and for the last time, crumpling to the ground...

Lerax, the Amazon crew's most powerful enemy, was dead. Owyn turned to Duncan who stood, panting, pistol held in his hand. Duncan was still covered in Reaper parts, but he had a human look about him that was unmistakeable; he'd overcome indoctrination. He and Owyn looked to each other, neither of them saying anything. Duncan's eyes turned back to Mungo's corpse. "When you left for the army, Krux became my closest friend. When I took over the Moons he was my bodyguard, the only one of them that cared about me." Owyn paused, looking to Mungo's lifeless corpse too. It seemed there was more to that krogan than first meets the eye. Owyn didn't have time for stories though. He turned to Duncan again. "Duncan. We need to blow up this thing." a pause occured before Owyn asked, as heartfelt as he could right now: "Come with us." Duncan's sad eyes turned to Owyn. They let out a sigh. "Can't do that, man. This thing won't allow for any mistakes. If it's core goes, it goes instantaneously. Someone's gotta stay behind." Duncan turned to look at the drive core, gazing at it for a moment. "I... think I've caused enough trouble for one lifetime." another pause. Owyn wanted to say something... but what? Duncan spoke again. "Call your ship. I'll blow this thing when you're all off-board."

Owyn complied, sending a quick message to the Amazon to come pick them up. No doubt the crew would have some things to say to Duncan. Owyn didn't. He turned and walked away, leaning on the wall.
════════════════════╝

User Image

Captain Skipperis...
[datcap'n]At : Precursor [Drive Core]
[datcap'n]With : Whole team + Duncan
[datcap'n]Doing : Leaning
[datcap'n]Feeling : Mellow

Dapper Fatcat

User Image

[Pants!] The song was tragically cut off by the sounds of Owyn getting lifted off of the ground by his throat. Instead of tossing him aside or slamming him into the wall the Turian merely held him there with his iron grip. Skipper was losing oxygen fast. "Any of you move and we snap his neck in front of all of you." Veronica reluctantly lowered her pistol and stepped back from Mungo, as did the rest of the crew. It looked like the bad-guys had stopped playing around now. "You can't win, Owyn. You never could. Why the Hell couldn't you see that?" Veronica wanted to scream at him that he was completely wrong, but looking back at the battlefield, he actually might have had a point. None of the crew members had been able to put so much as a scratch on either Duncan or the two minions.

[Pants!] Skipper's words were enough to perk her back up again though, "We-.. we can win. I've seen it. I've seen people overcome indoctrination." It was indeed possible for people overcome it. But was it worth trying to appeal to Duncan? Veronica would the crew all take turns stomping on his face while Skipper held him down, but the good Captain wanted to at least try to get to see the light. "If you let this win then everyone we know is going to die!" After looking at Duncan briefly, Veronica noticed he look, distressed almost worried at the loss of his old childhood friends. Well, it looked there was still a shred of humanity in him. Then came four words no one was expecting him to say. Lerax, let him go." The Turian however, refused. He wasn't quite as loyal to his master as it seemed. His grip got ever tighter and Duncan tried to call him off once more to no avail. Lerax grew tired of the charade, and attacked Duncan in a fit of anger. Mungo however, was still loyal to Duncan and he didn't take Lerax's attack very well at all. Skipper was released and Mungo and Lerax began to tangle with each other.

[Pants!] It was hard to tell who had the upper hand, the ferocity and constant movements made it hard to figure out who was winning. Unfortunately, Mungo lost. Lerax had gained the advantage and plunged one his clawed hands through Mungo's head, finally finishing off the brute once and for all. As the bloodied Turian limped towards the crew, Veronica along with Skipper and probably some of the other crew had their guns aimed at him, prepared to plug him in he got too close. But a certain someone beat them to the punch. "Die you piece of s**t." Veronica watched in awe as Duncan emptied his Carnifex into Lerax and even as he fell to the floor she kept her Paladin trained on his downed figure just in case he decided to stand up again. He didn't, it looked like he was dead for good and considering all the effort the crew had gone to take him down his death was a welcome and much deserved reward. "When you left for the army, Krux became my closest friend. When I took over the Moons he was my bodyguard, the only one of them that cared about me." The day was getting more surprising by the minute. First, the villain had overcome his indoctrination, Lerax had turned on him and now it turned out the indestructible Mungo was his closest friend.

[Pants!] In the midst all the new revelations, the mission had been forgotten about. They still had a drive core to blow up and there was still the simple matter of the now human Duncan. "Come with us." Skipper asked. Veronica's eyes flashed with rage, and she about to angrily voice her objections before Duncan turned him down. "Can't do that, man. This thing won't allow for any mistakes. If it's core goes, it goes instantaneously. Someone's gotta stay behind." Well, well, it looked like Duncan was volunteering to make sure the core blew up correctly. "Call your ship. I'll blow this thing when you're all off-board." That was that. Now they waited. Skipper had wandered off to the side, he didn't look it, but Veronica could tell something was up with him. Before she went over to him, she stepped foward in front of Duncan, her eyes still burning with rage and her face twisted into a livid mockery of her usual state. She was furious. Not only had the Villain changed sides, he was sacrificing himself for the galaxy! Where was the vengeance that he been promised to them!? She desperately wanted to pounce on him right now, and tear him to shreds for everything he had done. It was almost overwhelming.

[Pants!] She raised a glowing hand slowly, with murder in her eyes. But a cry of fury she swung a brutal biotic punch Duncan's way, it collided with his face and knocked him backwards slightly. She couldn't tell if it affected him that much, she was busy trying to contain herself and not hit him again. "I want to rip your ******** head off." She hissed through clenched teeth. Duncan didn't even fight back, he just accepted her anger. "Well... I reckon I deserved that." "A lot more than that!" She screamed viciously. She stared at the man who caused an untold amount of trouble for so many for a few seconds longer before turning away from him with a frenzied cry and threw second punch onto the mangled corpse of Lerax. She withdrew her bloodied hand, and her biotics died down. She walked away from the carnage, still seething but not looking back. There was a certain Captain who needed seeing to. She approached Skipper and gently laid her aching arm on his shoulder. "Owyn, are you alright?" She asked sincerely. Despite her thoughts on the matter, Skipper was still losing an old friend. He was most likely hurting on the inside and Veronica would do her best to help him out.

with
                          The crew. Currently talking to Owyn Skipper.

Godoriko's Husband

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
        Well I won't back down
        No I won't back down
        Y
        And I won't back down

╔════════════════════

Owyn had taken off his helmet and lit a cigarette. A few drags in he heard Veronica yell out and punch Duncan in the face. It would've made the Spectre chuckle a little bit were he not well in the knowledge of what was about to happen, and what he was about to lose. The fact that Duncan - now sane - was standing before them was... eating away at him. Before long Veronica walked up to Owyn and asked him if he was all right. Of course he wasn't all right. What kind of question was that? He'd rather have just shot Duncan in the head and moved on with it, but now there was all this complicated s**t about Duncan being sane again, about conflicts whether Duncan was guilty or not. Owyn took a drag on his smoke and avoided Veronica's question.

"Cut him some slack." he said dryly, only looking to Veronica for a brief moment before going back to staring at the ground as he took another, heavier drag on his smoke. "He's the one who's got to live with all the deaths he's caused." that was something Owyn knew about too well. All the people that had died on this mission. He didn't know if he hated Duncan or was happy that he'd broken Precursor's hold on him. Owyn spoke once more to Veronica. "When we get out of here I'm gonna recommend you for N7 training again." he said, changing the subject.
════════════════════╝

User Image

Captain Skipperis...
[datcap'n]At : Precursor [Drive Core]
[datcap'n]With : Veronica
[datcap'n]Doing : Leaning
[datcap'n]Feeling : Mellow

Dapper Dabbler

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
        User Image
                                                    Major Bambi Ayers
                                                    ___________________________________________________________________________________

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx» Currently conversing with the man who betrayed her
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx» With The Amazon Crew + Duncan McFarrell
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx» Located Precursor [Drive Core]
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx» Feeling conflicted
                                                    ___________________________________________________________________________________

That was it? After everything they'd been through, the battle they'd been waging...

There were two corpses and a born-again Duncan?

Bambi narrowed her eyes, furrowing her brows and forcing herself to look away from what was left of the traitor. To some, she imagined, the act of staying behind was almost poetic but it didn't sit right with her. He'd suddenly gone from traitorous b*****d to hero. Perhaps it was something she'd have had to have been with the crew from the start to accept? Either way it was decided, and even if it hadn't have been she was hardly going to see anyone else take his place now that they knew it was suicide.

She couldn't help but wonder what it had taken for the reapers to turn Duncan from a man into the monster that stood before them today. Even if he'd reclaimed his mind for the moment his body was there - there was no coming back from that.

The soldier stepped forward as Veronica turned to walk away. If this was the only chance she was ever going to get to face the man that almost put the blood of a thousand innocent people on her hands than she was taking it with both hands - saying what she needed to say - but it was difficult to know exactly what that was any more. Bambi had thought she'd had it all planned out in her head but this? She hadn't expected this.

"...so, this is it then, huh? Hmm.."

The brunette paused, taking a moment to drink in the surroundings before subconsciously licking her bloodied lips again.

"I guess I just thought I'd enjoy this a lot more than I am."

It felt like such a hollow victory.

"Now, just looking at you...I can't feel anything but pity..."

Duncan sighed, shrugging his shoulders.

"Yeah, the reflection isn't looking too great at the moment."

Bambi near growled. Was that all he had to say for himself? All those people in the Citadel? One the asteroid? Not to mention god only knew however many others he'd ******** up - and all he could do was lament his reflection. The brunette bit down on her lower lip, shaking her head in disbelief before turning on heel to leave.

"God damn you Duncan McFarrell."

Dapper Fatcat

User Image

[Pants!] Understandably, Skipper was making a colossal effort to avoid answering her question which only confirmed her suspicions. He was hurtin', a lot. "Cut him some slack." She shook her head immediately. No matter what he said Duncan wasn't getting any sympathy from her at all. Not after all the crap he had caused. "He's the one who's got to live with all the deaths he's caused." If he was staying behind to make sure the core blows up in time, his regret would be short lived indeed. "He won't be living much longer considering the core has to blow." Duncan had volunteered after all, so maybe he was genuinely trying to make up for it.

[Pants!] "When we get out of here I'm gonna recommend you for N7 training again." Veronica froze when she heard those words. Her time in the N7 program didn't go quite as planned the last time she was involved in it. After she made it past N4 the stress and fatigue started to pile up upon the young redhead and she eventually let Ackerty know she was quitting. If she recalled she mentioned that she'd never go back. "I don't- It didn't go so well last time-" She stopped for a moment and thought to herself. She'd come a long way since then, and faced down many terrifying enemies along the road. How many people in the N7 program could say that they went inside and Reaper and fought a Human, Krogan and a Turian augmented by Reaper tech? If she could face them without cracking then surely taking the training again would be no hassle at all.

[Pants!] "Okay, I'll do it."

[Pants!]

with
                          Skipper

707sTYPO's Husbando

Garbage Kitten

11,925 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
x x ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀x x ↘ ↘ q u a r i a n E N G I N E E R
( ) xxx Karii'Lianah vas Amazon

( ) xxx Inside Precursor; the Drive Core.

( ) xxx Amazon Squad and Duncan.

▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬

User Image
                          The fighting that broke out was.. fearsome. There was so many cries of pain, so many punches, so much blood and chaos... it was difficult to know where to look first. When Zaternius gotten into the mix, it allowed her the chance to help gather Aris and pull him to his feet. If Lerax were to get too close, the Turret would activate again. Luckily for Zaternius, they were too far away from it to go off. Once she had helped pull the Drell to a safer place, she kneeled down at his side. "Come on, we need you, Aris," she said before gently shaking the green man. She wasn't sure if he was unconscious or just completely dazed from the blow. It had taken her a few moments to gather herself after he had done nearly the same thing to her.

She had no idea what was going on behind her as she helped Otium recover, but she froze stiff at Duncan's booming voice. She turned to look; only to see Lerax with Owyn's neck in his grasp. Her eyes went wide as he struggled. Then the gun was placed to their Captain's head. No. There was no way that was going to happen. Someone would do something, right..? Right?! No one reacted; all too ridged to even attempt an attack. No one wanted to risk putting Skipper's lift at stake. But they didn't need to say or do anything. Between Owyn's words and a massive fist from Mungo; he was free.. and so was Duncan. She was on her knees in disbelief at what she was seeing. It was just so.. violent. And then it resolved so quickly. She was quick to turn her face away when Lerax's fist went through Mungo's head. She even jumped when the gunshots from Duncan's pistol went off. But then it was done... the two monsters had been put to rest and Duncan was free from Precursor's grasp, so it appeared. She slowly rose to her feet, helping Otium up along the way.

The Quarian was hesitant to approach Duncan as he gathered himself from Veronica's punch. Bambi made it to him before she could and the words were just as stinging. She was never a close friend of his; she didn't feel the ripple of betrayal that some had to experience. To her, he was just that man that was trying to kill them all. It wasn't in Karii to hate. It took too much energy to hate. Even with the Geth; she really, really, really disliked them. But not that deep rooted anger that had been implanted into her as a child was becoming something more of a curiosity. Just like with those that were indoctrinated; they were being controlled by a single belief. It was some sort of "hive mind" effect. None of this was really Duncan's choice; he was just the one that took Precursor's bait. Her jaw tightened as she approached the man. Her head tilted back slightly as she watched his face. It was a bit unsettling to be so close to the man; she could just see the cybernetic implants working away at the human's body. "I'm.. sorry you were the one who was chosen," she said with a slight frown. She couldn't berate him. He was trying to repent with his death to let them get away. He looked down at her, his own mouth curling with what appeared to be regret. "Me too, kid. Me too," he said before patting her slightly on her slim shoulder. She barely knew the man beyond his lunatic antics, yet she still felt sympathy for him. It was a confusing feeling. But there was nothing more to say.

Karii quietly turned her back to the human and stepped away. This was so wrong... She shook her head slightly and lifted it to see the back of Owyn's head, along with Veronica's. Her long legs carried her across the room and to their sides where Veronica looked utterly shocked. About what? She had no idea, only that Veronica had agreed to whatever it was. "I don't mean to interrupt.." she asked once she was beside the both of them. "But what's the plan now, Skipper?" They really needed to get moving.

ooc;;

l nono l's Prince

Adorable Pumpkin

10,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
User ImageUser Image

[mmdatass]With an assist from Skipper the asari was back on her feet, and she gave him a small, grateful smirk, more out of acknowledgement than anything else. If she knew how terrible she looked at the moment, the asari wouldn't have bothered: blood was dripping from the corner of her mouth, the flesh over her left cheek bone was swollen and bruised, and a few other nicks and cuts littered her skin. After an application of medi-gel, however, she was ready to jump back into the fray, this time opting for more mid-ranged attacks against Lerax while others held his attention. Obvious reasons aside, she didn't want to get too close--she didn't want to get a good look at him. Just get it done... Nali thought to herself, throwing another biotic attack at the turian.

[mmdatass]As weak against the super soldier as they were, the asari was elated to see that they were doing a bit of damage, however meager. It was something, but before they could get too far into it, Lerax had slipped from their grasp, and Nali froze when a promise was made. Skipper held up by the throat, one movement would've been the death of him. Immediately, her mind began to search relentlessly for any ideas on how to get the captain out of the turian's grasp, but before she could come up with anything, Owyn had begun scraping at sentiments, trying to get at Duncan's heartstrings. That can't work... she thought to herself, positive that the traitor was already aware that people were going to die, but to the woman's surprise, something seemed to have been getting to him. Perhaps it was because Owyn had been so deeply rooted in Duncan's life that he'd been moved. Either way, their chance at success had once again appeared.

[mmdatass]That is, until Lerax delivered a powerful kick right in the leader, but the attack received a prompt response in a certain krogan charging in and throwing a Mungo-esque punch to the face. With the two engaged in their own battle, Owyn had been dropped, but as much as Nali wanted to rush to his side to make sure he was okay, there was a pair of super soldiers brawling between the couple, and she honestly did not want to get too close to that mess. The lines between friend and foe were a bit shaky at the moment, but if anyone were to be pulled into that, it would have been a swift demise.

[mmdatass]A scream was heard as Lerax displayed his brutality once again, his arm having punched straight through Mungo's head. In some attempt to distract itself from the gore, Nali's attention went to Duncan who...seemed genuinely distraught at the krogan's death. Enough so that he managed to fire off several rounds from his pistol, and after a little bit, Michael Ganning's murderer was finally dead after everything he'd done.

[mmdatass]After an exchange of words, Nali wasn't sure if they were lucky or unlucky that they'd been unable to overload the drive core up until then--destruction was instant, but Duncan had offered to be the one to deliver the final blow to the Reaper. The man had done awful things during his indoctrination, and while it was just that, she wasn't sure if she could have really lived on afterwards, either. While nothing could have brought back the lives that'd been lost, at least he was trying to fix what he could, and that deserved at least a little bit of respect. Final words were offered, but not from her--there was nothing for her to stay, so she cast Duncan one last look and then proceeded to pick up her dropped guns before waiting to leave with the rest.

WITH
          fire team, duncanUser Image
        ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789!: _ , ( )

en route to the amazon captain`s quarters cargo bay cic elevator medical mess hall deck shuttle omega afterlife nos astra illium office presidium apollo`s cafe engine room virmire cell facility aite roof

fire team, no one, people, shore party, major ayers, iara, ivan, jal, karii, na`al, orina, otium, skipper, veronica, zaternius,

matriarch asta, caesar, council, dark moons, duncan, eralynn, faust, hackett, lerax, lyrana, mungo, phoenix, sagran, thomas, sergeant tom freedom, vikenti, yolan terris,

and ing sans other inhabitants cerberus fancy restaurant geth precursor

bambi - 582E4A | ivan - 001580 | jal - 566D7E | karii - 338855 | na'al - 3333FF | orina - 9932CD | otium - 8FBC8F | owyn - C11B17 | veronica - B22222 | zaternius - 2E0854

Notes:
User ImageUser Image

Godoriko's Husband

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
        Well I won't back down
        No I won't back down
        Y
        And I won't back down

╔════════════════════

What happens now? That was a Hell of a question... Owyn sighed. Unfortunately, he knew the answer. He stood up from the wall. Something he had to do. With his helmet still clasped in his left hand he walked up to Duncan who was staring at the drive core. The two stood next to each other for a few minutes. For that time... all sound drowned out of Owyn's mind. he reached into his pocket and pulled out another cigarette, silently passing it to Duncan and lighting it for him. Duncan didn't even say thank you, but Owyn understood. There weren't going to be any words shared between the two. No goodbyes, no apologies. Everything that could've been said would have been meaningless. They both forgave each other. They both knew what the other was thinking. After a minute or two Owyn turned from Duncan and began to walk away, out of the shuttle core, issuing for the team to follow him. Before long the group were in the shuttle, flying away from Precursor. Owyn had Jal drive, he just wasn't feeling up to it. The entire time he stared out of the back window of the shuttle at Precursor... just waiting.

Back in it's drive core Duncan stood with the cigarette in his mouth and the gun in his hand. Precursor spoke. "You are only prolonging the inevitable." Duncan made no reply as he typed away on some consoles. Precursor spoke again. "The rest of us are coming. Your destroying me will have no effect on your mere mortal existence." Duncan pressed one final key and the drive core began to erupt. Burning, swirling, overloading. Duncan raised the gun to his head, glaring at the drive core before him and speaking through gritted teeth. "Ain't no way you're killing me, a*****e." a loud bang that nobody heard from Duncan's Carnifex, and the man fell limp to the ground just before Precursor's drive core exploded, taking the entire ship with it.

Owyn watched the ship explode, and when it did dropped his head to the floor. It was over. Finally over. A sad ending to a sad tale, to be sure, but the era of Duncan McFarrell and Precursor was finally over...
════════════════════╝

User Image

Captain Skipperis...
[datcap'n]At : UT-47 Kodiak [passenger seat]
[datcap'n]With : Whole team
[datcap'n]Doing : Thinking
[datcap'n]Feeling : Sad

707sTYPO's Husbando

Garbage Kitten

11,925 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
x x ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀x x ↘ ↘ q u a r i a n E N G I N E E R
( ) xxx Karii'Lianah vas Amazon

( ) xxx UT-47 KODIAK.

( ) xxx Amazon Squad.

▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬

User Image
                          Karii's head tilted gently to the side when her question remained unanswered. Only a short glance was shot to Veronica before they shifted towards Owyn. They tensed as he stopped next to the once indoctrinated human and extended something to him. With the sound of a flickering lighter, she knew what it was. The sight of it all made her eyes sting. This was a cruel world that was far beyond her own. It almost made her want to return to the Flotilla; back where she thought things were difficult.. Granted, they were. Just.. in a completely different realm of difficult. She turned her face away from the scene and back to Veronica. The poor woman had been mauled by Mungo, yet she still have the strength to walk and even deliver a punch to not just Duncan, but the bloodied corpse of Lerax. She knelt down next to Veronica and wrapped an arm around the woman's waist. "Here," she said before attempting to lift the woman up. She was heavier than Karii had anticipated. "Let me help," she offered a weak smile once Veronica was on her feet. She forgot how much taller the human was in comparison to her. Once Skipper had strode by, they followed in suit. Karii allowed her to put as much weight as she wanted into her, though luckily it wasn't very much. She wasn't exactly the strongest of individuals, after all.

It didn't take long for the group to reach the KODIAK, though it felt like it had. There was an eerie silence over the squad, especially when they had began to follow into the shuttle... with Skipper in the back with them. She sat in her usual seat, (right side of the shuttle, middle of the seating row) after setting Veronica where she pleased. Her head relaxed back against the wall but turned to the right to watch out the window with Skipper. When they were out of range, a large explosion sounded only seconds after a blue light shot across the space-scape. The shuttle rumbled as the waves hit it and the space turned a bright orange as the particles combusted, leaving nothing but dust in its wake... Percursor was gone..

ooc;;

Dapper Fatcat

User Image

[Pants!] Skipper remained silent, to both Veronica's reluctance, and then acceptance. She couldn't blame him, the man would be leaving a friend behind soon and that was never easy. The whole room was filled with silence until Karii wandered over and asked what the plan was. She wouldn't get an answer. Not for a while at least. Once everyone was done talking to Duncan, Skipper walked over to him and lit one last cigarette for him. There was no longer any hatred between them, only sadness. Veronica leaned on the space Skipper had previously occupied, the adrenaline had worn off and every part of her felt like it was on fire. She was gonna have some very pretty bruises after this. Skipper at last set off towards the shuttle and gestured for the crew to follow him. Veronica pushed her self off of the wall and slowly limped after the crew.

[Pants!] When she felt an arm wrap around her waist she glanced to the side to find Karii supporting her along the way. "Here. Let me help" Veronica smiled with gratitude and with Karii's help made managed to increase her pace and keep up with the crew. Once inside the shuttle Karii let Veronica go and sat down in her usual spot. Veronica opted to sit next the young Quarian gently putting her good arm around her and resting her head on her shoulder. Karii'd be getting a hug after this, once Veronica could use her left arm again. She only looked up from her makeshift resting place to feel the shuttle taking off, and having one last look at the Reaper known as Precursor before it was destroyed. It was strangely beautiful, the explosion. It meant their job was done, and the Galaxy was safe once more. For now at least, there was always something lurking in the shadows, threatening the peace. When it decided to rear it's pasty a**, the Amazon crew'd be there. Ready to take it down a peg.

[Pants!]

[Pants!]

with
                          The Crew

Fashionable Poster

6,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

JAL'HARK BAKEERA

Jal finally got to his feet and heard the voice of Duncan bellow throughout the Drive core. Lerax had Skipper in his clutches and seemed to be crushing the life out of him, Duncan also had a Gun pointed at the captain declaring skipper would die if anyone moved. Jal hobbled over to the wall and leaned against it as he watched the events play out between the crew and Duncan. Suddenly Skipper started to try and appeal to Duncan, Jal shook his head under the thought of Duncan suddenly regaining his sanity, so it was a great surprise for him when Duncan said four words the he wouldn't have though Duncan couldsay. "Lerax, let him go." Jal felt confused with the situation and suddenly Duncan and Skipper were on the ground and the Krogan was attacking Lerax. soon enough, the Krogans head had the Turians arm through it, then Lerax was killed by Duncan. Jal felt slightly amused at the thought that the entire amazon team couldn't kill the terrible trio, they ended up killing each other.

The battle was won and Duncan was staying behind to kill the Reaper. Whilst some of the team talked to Duncan, Jal make his way over to Lerax and grabbed his head and pryed open its jaw, although most of it was reaper tech, the Turian still had some of his original teeth. Jal ripped some of Lerax's teeth out and made his way over to the Door. Soon Skipper nodded for everyone to follow him back to the shuttle to leave the hell hole. As everyone bundled into the Shuttle, Jal paced the panels back on and picked up his tools before entering the Shuttle. Skipper ordered Jal to fly and with a nod he climbed into the pilots seat and went through the routine checks. After that was complete, Jal engaged the thrusters and the Shuttle set of for its return journey to the Amazon. The shuttle remained quiet as it left Precursor and soon the Reaper was Blown up. Jal felt a slight emptiness in his heart even though the reaper was killed, everyone made it out alive, Duncan and his goons were dead, this should be a happy moment. Instead Jal felt nothing, no sense of satisfaction, not even sadness, he just felt empty of emotion.

☰Where - The Kodiak, Space.☰

☰With - The Amazon Team.☰

☰Doing - Piloting .☰

Aurora Rosaria's Husband

Omnipresent Lunatic

9,875 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
User ImageSur’Kesh Le Tazzik Gal Selune Aru Verdan Na’al
Na'alSalarian Engineer

Everything happened so fast, even Na’al’s salarian mind had difficulties processing what just happened. One moment the whole crew was fighting for their lives against Duncan and his super soldiers, and the next those same three had turned on each other after the human broke the reaper’s hold on him. He watched and replayed the moment when Lerax tore a hole through Mungo’s head in their raging battle, then Duncan himself killing the turian. What the hell was going on? Soon after, a brief dialogue occurred between Duncan and the captain and it felt like a heavy solemn atmosphere fell over everything.

Na’al knew that he shouldn’t do anything, and that was exactly what he did. He stood silent and looking over his own injuries. This was a truly terrifying moment, more so than the last encounter. Yet the won, right? Could you call this a victory? Being slapped around without being able to do real damage only to watch the enemy kill each other. Even if Na’al didn’t believe in it, that was nothing but luck. A couple of the others had something to say to the freed human, but it wasn’t this salarian’s business. He walked on after the majority of the crew and stayed silent. It was over.

Just like the long walk to the shuttle, the only real sound was the hum of the engines as the machine carried everyone back to the amazon. Na’al looked over to the captain who was sitting with the crew, leaving Jal to drive, and found himself questioning again what just happened. He had not been with this crew long enough to know much of anything about their lives. It has always been touch and go from the start. He would like to ask one day…one day when everything was finished what their history was. The reports don’t cover everything. Especially not the emotions behind them. One thing was for sure, they were all still alive and it was indeed thanks to each other…and Duncan for breaking free. At least that was what Na’al thought. Then came the deep and heavy rumble of an explosion. He leaned forward to look out the window and watch the debris scatter. In a way, space-scape explosions were always fascinating. He soon leaned back in his seat placing his hands on his lap right over left, tilted his head up, closed his eyes, and let out a deep breath. It was time to rest for a while…Yes...That would be nice.

The phrase "Do not touch" means nothing to me.

Dapper Dabbler

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
        User Image
                                                    Major Bambi Ayers

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx» Currently trying to rest
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx» With The Amazon Crew
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx» Located The Kodiak
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx» Feeling tired

Bambi had limped along behind the rest of the crew as they made their way back to the transport, one arm wrapped firmly around her torso to ease the pain of what she gathered was a few broken ribs and the other hanging limp at her side. Though the pain was intense now that the adrenaline was dying down she couldn't help but be a little distracted by what they'd managed to accomplish. The crew of the USV Amazon had come out of a suicide mission alive. Not a single casualty. Not to say it was all fun and games but it was definitely something to draw strength from - perhaps even hope.

That was in short supply these days.

It didn't seem right to speak knowing that they'd just left a man to die, even if that man had blood on his hands and so she maintained a respectful silence. Taking her spot in the Kodiak without too much fuss, resting her head back and squeezing her eyes shut. This all felt wrong. Why did she want to cry for the man she'd vowed to hunt to the edge of the universe?

She hadn't even known him at his best but his response...something about his response.,.

What if she one day lost the resolve to remain her own? Ended up a puppet of the reapers? How would she feel? Who could she count on to put her down before she was drenched in innocent blood? She'd never really had friends - allies, maybe, and the occasional one-night stand but never friends. Military life made it too difficult - or so she'd told herself - really Bambi was just scared of having something to lose - to miss.

As the reaper exploded the soldier said a silent pray for Duncan McFarrell before losing herself to the silence.

It was quite the relief.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces