Godoriko's Husband

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
"I'm like a freaking dead people factory."
__ ____ ______ ________________________________________________________ ______ ____ __

Owyn leaned on the railings that separated him from the holographic Galaxy Map and peeredout over the crowd of people that slowly formed. With the final appearance of their new engineer: Ryan and a few others, the crowd finished gathering. Owyn breathed in deeply, before starting his speech with "I don't have to remind any of you what's happened. You've all been branded criminals, and it would've seemed better to take the easy way out and hide like I did. First of all, I'd like to thank each and every one of you for staying on this ship." as he finished this segment, Owyn leaned back and gazed to the ground, reflecting on his past year spent in solitude, turning to drink and smoke, forgetting who he was. He looked back up to the crowd and straightened his posture, letting go of the rails. "Now is the worst time for any of us to be alone."

A few short seconds passed before the Captain spoke again. "We've been branded, treated and hunted like criminals. But the last thing we'll become is criminals." Owyn started ambiguously, before continuing. "Sure, we've been given a lot of freedom to do things our own way, but I won't accept any of that on this ship." Owyn folded his arms and held his head up high, looking down on his crew. "I am a military soldier. As all of you have been at some point in the past. This is a military ship. It always has been and it always will be. And we are going to run it like a military ship. The way it always has and always will be run." Owyn brought his hands down and interlocked them behind his back, level with his backside. "I won't be taking any insubordinate s**t. If I get any problems, I'll deal with them brutally."

Owyn stayed in his straight stance while he spoke, getting more and more fiery with each word. "We've been betrayed. Pushed to our very limits in more ways than one while a madman gets praised in our name! And the man who did it, the man who played us for fools is being hailed as a hero for betraying the entire Galaxy and assaulting the Citadel! Everyone thinks it's all over and that they just have to kill us to solve it all, but HELL NO is it over!" yelled Owyn, grabbing the rail with one hand and punching it with the other. "That son of a whore is planning something, something bigger! And his new Spectre status is just helping him!" Owyn straightened up again, breathing to keep himself marginally calm. "Whatever it is, it won't go down. Ladies and gentlemen, after all that's happened I ask you one final favour: Stay with me while we try to murder a false hero. Dismissed." finished the Spectre as the crew went off to do their daily routine and Skipper returned to the elevator, up to his quarters.

Putting himself in a much happier mood after letting that gas out, Owyn changed from his armour to his casuals -- wow, he hadn't worn these in a while. It felt... right -- and smiled. Picking up his glasses case and putting it in his pocket as he moved, Owyn ventured back to the elevator and then down it to the CIC. Emerging from it and going down a set of stairs, he was acknowledged by a young blonde recruit who marched past him with a datapad. "Captain." was her word, and it made Owyn linger on her as she walked away with an eyebrow raised. That was the first time he'd been called that in an official manner for... well over a year. It made him happy. It made him feel right. With a new spring in his step, he set off down the corridors absent-mindedly, letting his mind wander.

__ ____ ______ ________________________________________________________ ______ ____ __

Where is he? SSV Amazon, CIC
And who's he with? Whoever

Godoriko's Husband

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
"Wait wait wait wait wait, stop. He took down a krogan in a fistfight?" asked Al-Jihani to Faust, her voice practically frothing with disbelief. "I assure you madam, everything I speak is the truth." retorted Faust as he puffed cheerfully on his pipe, faint black clouds of smoke rising and dissipating at the ceiling's touch. Al-Jilani sat back, tapping her datapad's border with her finger and humming cynically. "Admiral, I'm sensing a hint of exagerration in your tale."

"Please, madam!" Faust replied good-naturedly, smiling his jolly smile and shrugging. "What reason would I have for lying as such? Everything in this tale is as real as you or I." he said, leaning forward as he spoke before returning to resting his straight back against his comfortable armchair and smiling, waiting for Al-Jilani to speak again. "Everything? So you're telling me the next stage of The Amazon's story is entirely true?"

Admiral Faust let out a smokey sigh. "Unfortunately so, madam. Let me start off with saying... even I didn't expect that to happen."

O.G. Winner

8,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
┌──────────────────────┐
'K r o g a n'

" Kill, or kill lots.
There is no try.
~ Krogan Shaman

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Was Thinking About: ..................

This human must have liked the sound of his own voice, as the glowing eye slits on his helmet dimmed as Skipper went on and on...but then something happened in the speech that caught his attention: the reference to Duncan. Sure he really didn't have too much knowledge on him, and hell- he actually hated Skipper more than he hated Duncan until it hit him: he'd betrayed the Clan whereas Skipper, as MUCH as Krogan didn't want to admit it, wanted to resolve that issue. The eye slits of his helmets shone brighter as he hopped onto his toes, clenched his fists together, and slammed them into each other loudly the MOMENT Skipper said 'dismissed'...nondescript crew members moved to the sides nervously as he pushed out of the mob and after Skipper.

It didn't take the behemoth long to catch up to the human. The two of them were alone at this part of the ship for the time being. The krogan's left hand moved to his back as if to unholister his claymore and looked to his sides again...nope, apparently he was trying to scratch an itch (he wasn't used to armor that covered his ENTIRE body.) before placing a hand firmly on the human's shoulder, leaning over so his helmeted head was in view, mouthplate moving and flashing accordingly as he spoke: "Skipper." he didn't actually have much to say to the human anyways, he wasn't about to go 'how about that weather.' or something...but hell, it was better

Currently Thinking About: Skipper. What is this name?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
"Oh...you said incapacitate? I thought you said decap- Errr, I mean- Nothing!"~ Krogan.

Godoriko's Husband

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Owyn turned around after hearing a low, gruff voice speak his last name. He'd assumed it was one of the many krogan the Union had employed before things went South. As to why he'd just heard his last name, he didn't feel like yelling at someone for forgetting his prefix. Upon turning around, Owyn came upon a krogan indeed, but an armoured one not wearing Union colours. Armoured from head to toe... Owyn raised an eyebrow as he spied the krogan before him. Why was he in complete armour on board the ship? How ridiculous...

"And you are?" he asked irritably, having taken the krogan's tone rather abrasively as he authoratively pushed the reptilian claw off of his shoulder and eyed the krogan.

And who's he with? Tank
OoC: Uh... I'm... not too sure why he has to have his helmet on? This post could've been so much longer if Tank wasn't being all "mysterious krogan hurr"...

O.G. Winner

8,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
┌──────────────────────┐
'K r o g a n'

" Kill, or kill lots.
There is no try.
~ Krogan Shaman

Was Thinking About: Skipper

OOC: Mostly because he just got a fancy suit of armor and was all like: Cool. Fancy suit of armor. Oh. Skipper.

'Tank', as he'd been recently addressed as of late glowered at Skipper from behind his helmet at his tone before tilting his head from side to side,"Hrm. No need for pleasantries between people like us, eh?" he actually nodded in regards to the human's tone before a hand moved to the side of his helmet, and after disengaging the seals lifted it off his head to reveal a dark grin of approval towards the human, before tucking it under his right arm and pacing back and forth, eyes focused steadily on Skipper's the whole time: something about HIS face made him act much more...krogan-esque than usual,"Good, no sense hiding behind lies...Skipper."

After some more pacing he stopped and turned to face his whole frame towards the 'chiefain' and gave him another nod as he rotated his free shoulder... This was followed by more neck stretching and a groan of relief, before his shark-grin returned as he gave Skipper an inquisitive look,"I want to know more about this Duncan. Who he was, why he betrayed us, and all the details of how you will eviscerate him. Will you grind his bones into dust, or will you re-paint your armor with his blood?" just being in the presence of this human made him CRAVE violence, as he continued his usual fidgeting in place...well, it was more aggressive than usual, but-

Currently Thinking About: ...Preferably something obscenely large and impossible to kill, please.

"Oh...you said incapacitate? I thought you said decap- Errr, I mean- Nothing!"~ Krogan.

Godoriko's Husband

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Owyn straightened up and folded his arms again, raising a standoffish eyebrow when the krogan removed his helmet and spoke to him with a kind of mixed admiration and resentment. It was Tank. Well, at least he'd come back to the ship like Owyn had ordered. That either meant he was loyla to the crew or knew how to follow orders. Either way, they had a krogan for now. It was whether Tank understood how things worked when Owyn was in charge rather than when Nali was. Undoubtedly, the two were different when given the lead.

Tank then continued on to ask Skipper about Duncan. It all boiled down in Owyn's head to three questions: Who was Duncan? Why did he betray them? What was Owyn going to do to him? Owyn couldn't help but chuckle and shake his head when he was asked these questions. He answered them in turn. "Duncan is an old friend of mine from when we were kids. We separated when I joined the Alliance and he joined the Dark Moons. I'm not sure what his master plan is, or why he betrayed you. All I know is we were all played for fools." Owyn paused before answering the last question, lowering his raised brow into a cocky furrow "And when we find him, I'm not sure what we're gonna do to him. But I'll tell you this. Everybody is gonna get a turn at him." he said with a sadistic smile painted on his face as he looked Tank deep in the eye.

And who's he with? Tank
OoC:

l nono l's Prince

Adorable Pumpkin

10,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
                  User Image
                  If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

[kitties!]"...but HELL NO is it over!"

[kitties!]Funny. That sounded an awful like what she'd been saying, but it sounded more convincing coming from Skipper, surrounded by the rest of his first speech back as captain. Or maybe it just sounded more believable because he was the one there to say it. Either way, it felt better to be following someone else towards victory rather than being the one doing the leading. Leading was for people like Skipper.

[kitties!]His speech came to a close, something about keeping order and doing a favor for the captain. It wasn't like many of them had a choice, of course, but Nali had the feeling that most, if not all, of them would've complied anyway, even if they didn't have to worry about getting arrested if they'd decided to leave for greener pastures and less wanted ships. As the "reinstated" captain took his leave, the crowd in the CIC began to thin out as people returned to their posts, Nali leaned back against the wall behind her just to get out of the way. If one were to see her, though, the little grin on her face might've been the first thing they would've noticed. Still can't believe they're back. He's back.

[kitties!]Once the bulk of the crowd had gone away and the asari was fairly certain that the elevator wasn't going to be packed beyond all decency, Nali took her leave as well, heading back down to the cargo hold. With her captainship gone and a certain lack of new orders to process there wasn't much for Nali to do when it wasn't time to whip the guns out.

[kitties!]She could check her messages in hope for opportunities, messages from Lyrana...nope, nothing. The lady was probably going to have to talk to Skipper again just to completely catch him up on what he'd missed on the ship and who he didn't know, but the man probably just wanted to settle back in and such. If he needed any of that, he knew where she was and how to contact her. Instead, she simply took a seat on one of her crates and looked out at the rest of the hold. It was...kind of sad to look at in its current, diminished state, so she turned around so she could face the wall instead.

[kitties!]With her feet dangling comfortably off the side of the crate, she brought up her omni-tool again, this time backing out of her messages and into the folder of old human vids she'd downloaded back before everything had gone to hell. She'd watched a couple of them during her free time before, but since the whole betrayal thing happened, Nali had had neither the time nor the mood even to finish the last one she'd started. ...until now.

[kitties!]"...cross a diamond sky! A whole new world...!" the asari's omni-tool began to sing quietly at her as two animated humans flew through the sky on the screen with some magic carpet so aptly named Magic Carpet. She briefly remembered wondering how long it'd taken them to come up with that name, but while it was kind of embarrassing, these animated movies from that Disney thing actually fascinated her. Her feet started tapping against the side of her crate in a bit of childish excitement, and her lips curled up into another little smile.

WITH
    no oneUser Image
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz: _ , ( )
en route to the amazon captains quarters cargo bay cic elevator medical mess hall shuttle omega afterlife no one shore party people barat jask krogan otium ryan skipper taelon velorix veronica dark moons

O.G. Winner

8,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
┌──────────────────────┐
'K r o g a n'

" Kill, or kill lots.
There is no try.
~ Krogan Shaman

Was Thinking About: Skipper. Tank.

That smile. Once the human was done speaking that smile made Tank's mind do a double take...for a moment the human was a krogan to his brain...he'd misjudged the human before, so this wasn't as big of a surprise to him, but- regardless the shark's grin on his face widened, revealing many sharp teeth, some of them still stained from the dark moon encounter on Omega. he tapped the lower area of his maw, namely towards one of his front teeth and let out a grunt,"Well I'll leave him to the rest of you...if I get a turn on him, no one else will...though I wouldn't mind liquifying that Turian and drinking him, even if I wind up spewing blood all over the ship...you know: their messed up amino acids and all." This scene was visualized in his mind with all the gruesomely vivid details to go along with it, and he actually shuddered at the thought...whether out of horror of his recent mindset or anticipation of the impending bloodshed was left to be decided...though from the looks of it, it was probably the latter.

"I will be down at the cargo hold when you need something
big dead, I look forward to it...just remember this: Once our enemies are dead, I'm looking forward to a proper rematch. Skipper." he concluded this "friendly" little chat with a respective(?) nod, before turning about and lumbering away towards the elevator, though first went to the armory to put his Mattock away: he hadn't been using it too much anyways, maybe someone else could get better usage out of it? He stood there for a moment looking at the available weaponry as his pulses raced against each other in an attempt to out beat the other. Literally. Talking to Skipper upset his brain, made him angry. Bloodthirsty. He wanted to murder something with his bare hands, tormenting it before finishing it off...the worker near him took five steps to the left from the look in his eyes as the behemoth looked back to the weapons that were laid out with minor disinterest, asking aloud to no one in particular,"Is there anything big with a lot of bullets in it? That shoots them really fast?"

Currently Thinking About: Hrm..maybe this one...no no, low capacity...

What's he up to and where?: Being himself, plus massive mood swings all over the Amazon
And who's he with?: Was with Skipper, but now in the armory
OoC: This post is having some major overhaul. <A<

Hellsnick's Wife

Friend

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
J A S K--------------------------------

As the captain gave his speech, Jask listened to the first part with attentiveness. Owyn seemed like he knew what he was doing already, even after having been out of the action for what seemed like such a long time. He spoke of discipline, and how he wasn't going to take any insubordination from anyone. Which was probably a good call, seeing as what had had happened to them. Owyn was a natural leader, and it definitely felt good to not have to listen to the asari anymore. Though when he moved onto the second part of his speech, Jask tilted his head to the side slightly and regarded the human with new interest. He knew that they would have to go after Duncan at some point, he'd just decided not to think about it until he had to. But now they were actually doing it, and he clenched his jaw in frustration and glanced around the room at the others. They all seemed to be effected by the words in some way.

As Owyn finished his speech, and everyone started to leave, Jask growled to himself and shook his head in anger. He didn't want to do this. He didn't want to go after Duncan, and for the first time, he found himself hesitating to do as he was told. With a harsh grunt he left the room with some of the others and decided to explore. The ship was pretty big, but as he wandered around, he couldn't help but notice the distinct lack of personnel they had. It wasn't as if nobody was on the ship other than the fireteam, but it had definitely been thinned out since Duncan's betrayal; and a lot, if not all, of those people hadn't been replaced. It was hard to find someone trustworthy who willingly wanted to work with a notoriously wanted ship.

Most of those people were probably pretty pissed off at Duncan too. And he'd bet that they all wanted to see some form of payback for what he'd done. He growled once again as he passed the observation deck and looked around the hall for something to hit. Seeing nothing, he simply kicked out at the wall and made a groaning sound of hatred.

The vorcha continued to walk and noticed he had somehow made his way into the cargo hold. He was in a bad mood right then, but he looked up when he heard music and at least some of his frustration was replaced with curiosity. He followed the sound and caught sight of the asari watching something on her omni-tool, and he glowered at her. Not that she could see it when he was behind her. That music was weird though, and he got a little bit closer to try and see what was on the screen. Still glowering at her, he came up behind one of the many crates in the area and peeked around it to try and see what she was watching; and he blinked when he saw it. He'd heard of these things. Cartoons, or something. Some other weird thing humans did to entertain themselves... Why was the asari watching them? His eyes narrowed when he realized that it was the cartoon humans who were singing, and he couldn't help but do his hissing laughter at the absurdity of it. It was official, asari were crazy.

l nono l's Prince

Adorable Pumpkin

10,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
                  User Image

[kitties!]The lady found herself humming along toward the end of the song, the tune just about the same as it had been--what, with parts repeating and all--though the words had changed from what she remembered. Still, audio and humming didn't keep her from hearing a hissing noise from not too far behind her. At first, she passed it off as something leaking or something, just for a moment. While leaking wasn't good, at least it wasn't embarrassing; however, it didn't take her too long to realize it wasn't a steady sound but more like a...laughter.

[kitties!]"You saw nothing!" Nali exclaimed instinctively, frantically trying to turn the omni-tool off as she ducked behind her crates to hide her shame. Trying. No, s**t, that was fast-forward. "Tell the truth!" the female voice on the vid demanded loudly--dammit, that was the volume! Finally, Nali managed to turn the omni-tool off, and the screen vanished just before she turned around, reached up, and pulled herself to peek over the crate.

[kitties!]Her blue eyes scanned the area, and for a second, it looked like her imagination and paranoia were in cahoots, playing tricks on her. Just before relief could strike, though, her eyes fell on a pair of red ones watching her from behind another couple of crates, and the annoyance in her expression was second only to that in her voice.

[kitties!]"Dammit," Nali huffed, standing up straight and brushing herself off, "It's bad enough you're on the ship. Now, you're sneaking around, too?"

WITH
    jaskUser Image
en route to the amazon captains quarters cargo bay cic elevator medical mess hall shuttle omega afterlife no one shore party people barat jask krogan otium ryan skipper taelon velorix veronica dark moons

Hellsnick's Wife

Friend

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tipsy 100
User Image

When Nali yelled out, Jask ducked down lower behind the crate to try and avoid being seen by her. Though he did manage to see her fumbling with her omni-tool in a frantic attempt to try and turn the thing off. Almost like she was panicked or something.

She eventually managed to get it turned off, but not before cranking the volume up to the point where if there had been anyone else around they probably would have looked over. It would have amused him, if it weren't for the fact that it was the asari who was causing it all. But when she'd made it clear that she'd spotted him, he grunted in irritation and stood up from behind the crate.

He growled and curled his hands at his sides when she'd accused him of sneaking around the ship. He'd really had enough of her, but he delighted in the fact that she was no longer captain since Skipper was back. He didn't have to listen to anything she said anymore. He glanced down to her omni-tool with narrowed eyes. From what he'd seen, she wasn't exactly being the most open person right then either. And to him, it looked an awful like she was trying to hide something (which she was, but he didn't even consider that it was simply embarrassment from a kids movie).

"Not the only one being sneaky." He accused with a growl, "What are you hiding?"

l nono l's Prince

Adorable Pumpkin

10,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
                  User Image

[kitties!]Nali narrowed her eyes at the vorcha, not completely realizing that she was only returning the look her was giving her. He was accusing her of sneaking? Ridiculous. He was the one who'd snuck up on her. Then again, the lady'd been very keen to the rule keep your back to the wall since she'd gotten to the Amazon and even more so since Duncan had...left, but she wasn't gonna try that hard not to be mad at the vorcha.

[kitties!]The maiden opened her mouth to respond, but she stopped herself before she could say what she wanted. It'd been a long time since I don't owe you any answers had flown around the ship. Everyone was due their privacy, of course, but when it came to questions like that, secrets weren't very appreciated. After all, secrets were the reason they were in this mess in the first place.

[kitties!]"It's just an old vid," the asari forced herself to answer. With the truth, no less! That, however, was only because (1) what she was doing was relatively harmless and (2) she couldn't think of anything else to say. Maybe if someone else had caught her--someone whose opinion actually mattered to her--Nali might've tried a little harder to grasp at some cover, but the vorcha honestly wasn't worth it.

WITH
    jaskUser Image

Amateur Millionaire

User ImageUser Image
-
R ʏ ᴀ ɴ--W ᴀ ʀ ᴅ
─────────────────

noli me vocare, ego te vocabo

[apt]The captain's speech meant nothing to Ryan. Most important seemed to be that someone was completely screwed. Someone whose name had not been mentioned. This made yet another thing he was going to have to look up. Of somewhat lesser concern was the fact that apparently, they weren't criminals - which was fine and all except for the fact that he kind of was, depending who you asked and where you asked it, of course, but still - and come on, there was no way every single one of these people was a paragon of virtue.

[apt]Okay. Stop overanalyzing the dramatic monologue. Right now.

[apt]Finally, what was most likely of little note to the rest of the audience was of some interest to him. He had never been a, uhh... 'military soldier' in his entire life. Or any kind of soldier, for that matter. Nor had he taken to hanging around on military ships. All of this taken together meant that while he was perfectly confident he would be able to do his job, he was now considerably worried he was going to wind up doing it wrong for reasons completely transparent to himself and blindingly obvious to everyone else on the crew.

[apt]The most obvious person to ask about this was sadly one of the people on the ship Ryan least desired to speak with. But he had never been one to let a little thing like a man being a psychotic adrenaline junkie get in the way of his talking to a psychotic adrenaline junkie. So, after ascertaining that CIC actually meant 'combat information center' and the unnamed traitor was most likely Duncan McFarrell - there would be time enough to worry about suicidal tendencies later, he supposed - he began searching for Owyn Skipper. He found him just parting ways with a krogan, with a look on his face that wasn't exactly reassuring.

[apt]Ryan cleared his throat just in case his hovering wasn't awkwardly obvious enough, and got straight to the point. "I have never crewed on anything military before. How does this work?" He was adaptable enough. He could usually blend in. But it was difficult to do if he had no idea what kind of behavior he was blending in with.

[apt]It was probably best not to take his cue from the captain.

─────────────────
exitus acta probat

Hellsnick's Wife

Friend

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tipsy 100
User Image

The vorcha let out a frustrated huff through his nose and regarded the asari with skepticism. He may not have liked her, but she'd really given him no indication that she was planning anything negative against the crew. Then again, neither had Duncan. So he remained somewhat questioning. Really though, it was mostly because he'd never really liked the asari that much in the first place.

He continued to glare at her as she answered. He'd known that it was a video, but her answer did little to quell his suspicion towards her. It could have been anything, really. For all he knew, it could have been some weird coded message, or something she'd come up with to hide some diabolical plan from the rest of them. Though, somehow he doubted that. How many diabolical plans had singing in them? Still though, it still didn't stop him from calling her out.

"You want no one to see?" He questioned, taking a step forward and narrowing his eyes further. "Don't trust you."

Godoriko's Husband

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Owyn found himself chuckling to himself as Tank left his company with some broody words. That Tank thought himself such a little badass, talking about rematches and murder and how brutal he was. Then again, Owyn supposed that wasn't too far from his own personality. Ah, who cares? Owyn was in charge, screw everything else. Owyn reached into his pockets and pulled out his glasses case before bespectacling himself with it's contents and replacing the empty case back into his pocket as he began to attempt a venture to another part of the ship, before he was stopped by their new resident Engineer: Ryan, and told some slightly irksome news.

Ryan was never a military man, and was apparently completely oblivious to any common knowledge on the matter. Owyn raised an irritated eyebrow as he looked down on the man through his glasses. Breathing in a momentarily before exhaling heavily, he started his first point. "First off. We just met. You call me Captain." he pointed out Velorix in the crowd. "That's the First Mate, Velorix. Call him Commander." and then he continued onto a more general term. "You're an Engineer, you answer to the Engineer Officer and anyone else of higher rank than you. 'Sir' or 'ma'am'." and that was the last of his terms, and Owyn finished off his instructions with a cliff note. "Other than that, do what we say and learn your protocols: jobs, duties s**t like that. And it'll all be fine." he said, ending with a slight smile. "Anything else?" he asked with perhaps a hint of patronising humor.

And who's he with? Ryan
OoC:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff