Welcome to Gaia! ::

l nono l's Prince

Adorable Pumpkin

10,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
                  User Image
                  If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

[kitties!]"For the better," Nali nodded at Otium's foretelling of change. Sure, he was just one guy, but having Skipper on their team again was going to be a great advantage. It was like getting him back was the difference between utter failure and assured victory. Now more than ever, Nali believed it, and she actually had a good feeling for the first time since they'd landed on this hollowed-out rock, and it showed in the little smirk on her face. "And no, you're right, it won't be easy, but it'll be possible. We're already pushing our luck by staying on the run. What's a little more force?"

[kitties!]Another announcement from the arena caused her to look back to the roaring event. "Either way, we need to get Krogan. Not leaving without him, so come on," the asari reminded both her team and herself of why they were in front of this obnoxiously-loud area when they were supposed to be keeping a low profile. A quick glance to the screen above the entrance showed one of the champions, a krogan with some odd armor Nali didn't recognize as two asari...entertainers left him on the field. The maiden grimaced a little in disapproval and moved toward the crowd.

[kitties!]"Too late to place bets," the group was stopped at the entrance by a turian in some rather plain armor, "But if you still wanna go in to watch from the stands, it's two-hundred credits. Fifty per head."

[kitties!]Yeah, thanks, we can do the math. The lady regarded the turian for a moment. Bull s**t. No one else was being charged an entry fee, and fifty credits was way too much anyway. This punk was obviously just some nobody trying to swindle an odd-looking group from their hard-earned, probably stolen credits. Thank the goddess for my feminine wiles, she thought to herself as she took a step closer to the turian.

[kitties!]...and placed the barrel of her Phalanx just under the man's chin. "Well, you see, we don't have that kind of money to spare, and we're just wanting to find our friend. We think he might be inside," Nali spoke calmly and quietly, a soft, venomous smile on her lips, "But I'm sure we can work things out. How about I give you one...maybe two rounds--fresh from my gun--and we call it even?"

[kitties!]"H-hey, wouldja look at that? You're our hundredth guest, so you and everyone with you get in for free!" the turian stammered as Nali pulled the gun back from his head and returned it to its place, "En-enjoy the show!"

[kitties!]"Such a gentleman," the asari said as she walked past him and into the stands, knowing the others would follow her. When she finally got close enough to the arena to see the battleground (without having to stand on her toes to look over anyone's shoulders), she saw two krogan, the one she remembered from the screen earlier and another who--

[kitties!]"Hey, that one looks like--" she paused, and her expression...changed, the following question having no upward inclination whatsoever, "That's Krogan, isn't it?"

WITH
    jask, otium, veronicaUser Image
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz: _ , ( )
en route to the amazon captains quarters cargo bay cic elevator medical mess hall shuttle omega afterlife no one shore party jask krogan otium skipper taelon velorix veronica dark moons

O.G. Winner

8,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
┌──────────────────────┐
'K r o g a n'

" Kill, or kill lots.
There is no try.
~ Krogan Shaman

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Was Thinking About: Various things you probably don't want to hear.

The armored krogan stepped forward before beginning to circle around the younger one, eying him up...he apparently had some sort of wire on him, as what he was saying was heard over loudspeakers in the arena,"Hrm...so this whelp is the mighty 'Tank'? The one who consumed the flesh of his fallen foes?! Ha! Look at him! He may be tall but he has the hump of a baby, not a hunter! He clearly does not eat as much as the vids claim!" he gave the krogan a smack on the back, obviously a mocking gesture. 'Tank', as he was called in the arena, did not budge,"No clan markings. Just a clanless wimp! No formal training...this is no challenge! Pitting a child against a the mighty Turo-"

As he stood infront of 'Tank', he found himself staggering back after given a harsh headbutt crest to crest. Apparently, the young krogan also had a connection to the loudspeakers, as he spoke in a low rumble,"No training is the best kind of training. I know all about how the Raik Clan trains it's warriors. In a close combat situation you'll go to take out my legs, finish me off with a serrated blade." this was said as he moved to the side as the enemy krogan charged forward, and he gave him a kick to the hump to send him to the ground," I know your tactics, I know your methods...but I have NO training. You don't know what I'll do. Now grow a quad, shut up, and die like a man!"

Turon rose to his feet and snorted,letting out a roar before he moved in with another charge, 'Tank' returning in kind...the end result didn't work in favor for the older krogan when the two interlocked and was soon thrown to the sand below them. The crowd began cheering as laughter was heard from the armorless krogan, who turned to wait for Turon to get up...he was toying with him, messing with his head and ego...and he could see it was getting to him too, as he pointed a claw forwards and made an oddly human gesture by waving his fingers before they started circling again.

Currently Thinking About: Ha! Ha hah!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
"Oh...you said incapacitate? I thought you said decap- Errr, I mean- Nothing!"~ Krogan.

Partying Fatcat

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Brandisher 100
Otium Aris

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sooooo-lider Man!
Traveling the galaxy,
Looking at all he can seeeee,'

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
She was right about them pushing their luck. Being stuck in a colony were anyone could expose them at any given moment or even attempt to steal from them, especially since the majority of the crew was no longer inside the Amazon.

"Other than pain and sorrow to anyone stupid enough to cross us? Very nice stress reliever for some," A smug-looking Aris sardonically replied with a shrug, "...The spoils could be more abundant though, and the weapons we usually pick up are worth jack. But amidst all this screaming for who knows what, how--"

Now, however, there was a distraction, and a rather unpleasant one at that. The guard in their way at the moment tried to charged the group fifty credits each. Sighing angrily, Aris had nearly placed his thumb and index fingers at the bridge of his nose, muttering to himself in sheer agitation. He sure didn't look tough, but if they didn't want to cause a scene.

...Do I really want to pay this a**, or should I just knock him ou..

In the next few seconds, however, that thought became irrelevant. A rather smooth Nali seductively came to him and placed her pistol in his face, and then the group was free to enter the arena! With their leader quickly entering the area, Drell merely shook his head as Turian who seemed to be rather terrified of the Asari who muscled her way into not paying him.

""My good man," the Drell sternly replied, beckoning the Turian to come closer, "You're in the way of four armed and quite frankly, deadly, guests. Our leader over there is a lady. And I'm afraid that when you anger a woman, bad things happen. Fortunately, you came out unharmed so here's a piece of advice. Come closer..I want to whisper something to you."

"Uh..Uh...What?" asked the rather bemused Turian, blinking a few time.

"You seem like a proud, nice young buck, so I'll tell you. If this was the Asari I knew, she'd try to sodomize you with that pistol after she'd force-feed you your own blood. Think of those words my good, man, since she may be your next guest." he cooed in a mocking tone.

With that said, the Drell immediately left the now perturbed-turian to think on what he said. Inside the arena? Lots and lots of people ready to see some carnage.

Deciding to descend down the arena, the Drell instead chose to find his CO and hopefully Krogan--As he got closer, however, he did see Nali , immediately moving to her direction at the arena.

"If all the guards are that stupid, then I think we are safe....Why are you so focused?" he asked. Having come just in time to miss Nali's question, the curious drell decided to turn his sights to the direction to what Nali saw, and....

"I think Krogan is trying to earn some extra credits for us. Hopefully."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Soolldier man!
Moving as fast as he can be...
Soolllddier m-mnananan....
Soldier man!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

l nono l's Prince

Adorable Pumpkin

10,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
                  User Image

[kitties!]When Jask had first led the group to the entrance of an arena, the home of fights and gambling, Nali was actually kind of annoyed. She thought maybe Krogan might've heard that announcement that'd blared over Omega advertising the possibility of winning a small fortune. Her paranoia even pushed her to believe that maybe he'd gone to gamble everything on some fights, just like most of the other sad saps in this place. While the prize was certainly something to think about, gambling was out of the question. Put simply, they didn't have enough to take silly risks like that.

[kitties!]To see him standing and fighting there in the ring, though... Whether he was doing it just for the violence or for the credits, Nali's lips lifted into a small smile. D'aww. Krogan... This was her crew. She was touched. Now, she was completely positive they were going to kick the Dark Moons' asses and swipe the truth out from under the galaxy's nose just to shove it in its face again. They had to.

[kitties!]Her eyes went back to the ring. The others in the audience were applauding and cheering, screaming out to the contestants beyond the shield like it was natural to them. Nali...not so much. She'd only been in the audience to a fight once before, and that wasn't for more than a few seconds before she jumped the wall to join the fray. Oh, Tuchanka. She wanted to root for her crew mate, but jumping the fence to support him the only way she knew how probably would have disqualified them, and that meant no prize money.

[kitties!]"KROGAN!" the asari finally cheered, the smile still on her face as she cupped her hands on either side of her mouth to project her voice. It was a good day. Velorix had returned, Skipper was coming back, and she'd just had it thrown in her face how much the crew cared about the team's welfare. Being alone sucked, but she was lucky enough not to have to deal with that.

WITH
    jask, otium, veronicaUser Image
en route to the amazon captains quarters cargo bay cic elevator medical mess hall shuttle omega afterlife no one shore party jask krogan otium skipper taelon velorix veronica dark moons

O.G. Winner

8,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
┌──────────────────────┐
'K r o g a n'

" Kill, or kill lots.
There is no try.
~ Krogan Shaman

Was Thinking About: RAWR!

The Batarian next to Nali and co gave her an odd look when she shouted out the species of the two fighters, before shrugging and looking back to the fight. The two were locked in a pushing position, each with claws on the others shoulder, their growls and grunts audible over the speaker systems. Eventually however it seems that 'Tank' (or 'Krogan' they be inter-changeable here) gave in to the pushing and got shoved back as Turon went for a knife strapped to his arm, but found himself stumbling back as Krogan moved in with another headbutt...there was no such thing as too much headbutting.

But fighting in this arena...it brought back memories...unpleasant ones too. He turned his back to Turon only to spin around and hit him in the face with an armor-less backhand to make him stumble some more, then seemed to wander away from his opponent, holding his arms up as the crowd cheered as he toyed with the older krogan...but really that was to make it look like he was enjoying the fight, which he was, but...he was eying a crack in the wall below the energy shield protecting the audience from flying objects/body parts. He remembered that kill, all too well...if only in hindsight.

He was hungry...story of his life, really. That was why he fought. Scraps of food as a reward for not holding back, leftovers from the crowd throwing food down on him once his victims were dead and the barrier was lowered...and what was...salvageable...nutritious off the corpses of his foes. Often times they were batarian slaves thrown into the ring to amuse the crowd as the 'feral beast' tore through them between bigger matches, but that crack in the wall was from a young asari from the Eclipse group. He'd bested her even when she had a firearm, and slammed her repeatedly against the while, it only took two slams, and she begged for her life on bother of them.

He was so focused on that crack and his feigned act of seeking applause that he felt a numb feeling, dulled pain, as krogan systems went. In his absence of mind he'd been stabbed. With this he threw a leg back and in a moment was reminded of advanced human combat tactics, and gave Turon a quick back kick to the quad...you could practically hear the crowd simultaneously wince...actually you could. Because they did.

Though really all that did was make the krogan stumble backwards of balance giving 'Tank' some breathing room, which he took advantage of by going in for another charge, but instead grabbed the old krogan and hefted him up into the air, who gasped in surprise. He didn't expect a 'Baby Krogan' to be able to pick up a fully armored adult. Turon was soon slammed to the ground and 'Krogan' pulled the knife out of his side and throwing it behind him, metal boot ready to start curb stomping the old krogan repeatedly against the head...but, hearing the faint crackling of the shield in front of Nali and the others as the knife deflected harmlessly away, he looked up to eye her for a moment, then down to the dazed Turon, hearing the crowd chanting: They wanted more blood...but did his Battlemaster? He gave her a look for a moment, before grasping the knife and going back to the downed krogan, planting a boot on his chest to roll him onto his back as he let out a cough, then eying Nali and co again...then the crack against the wall, and then down to his growling stomach...which would he to listen?

Currently Thinking About: Kill or Keep Kill or Keep KILL OR KEEP?! I...this. ARRRGH! WHICH?!

"Oh...you said incapacitate? I thought you said decap- Errr, I mean- Nothing!"~ Krogan.

Dapper Fatcat

User ImageUser Image

"I reckon we should set a vending machine on fire and toss it out the window! Viva la Resistance!"

Veronica listened intently as Nali regailed Otium with old stories of Skippers exploits, especially his love for combat, brutality and violence... and how he seemed to love fighting Krogans more then anything else. "Yup that's our dear Captain, a violet semi-sane man with a knife fetish". Meawhile Jask had found out the Krogan had wandered off to, an Arena! The crew entered and were immediatly accosted by a Turian with little grasp of basic math, his face quickly met the barrel of Nali gun! As "luck" would have it, Nali was the hundreth visitor and thus everyone got a free pass. Veronica took a quick moment to tease Nali "Would you find it wierd if just right now I pretended it was me you were threatening?". They made their way into the stands to get a better view of the scrap that was coming up.

It was most definatly their Krogan that was involved and Nali had refused to leave without him. The fight had begun and Krogan seemed to be doing well, the crowd certainly loved him, to Veronica's suprise Nali was up and about cheering on their Krogan shaped battering ram with the biggest smile Veronica had ever seen on her face. Veronica grinned and gently punched Nali on the shoulder and smiling " Enjoying yourself?".

Liberal Lover

User Image ----------User Image
-----------"It's time for some thrilling heroics."

Velorix continued along until he was in Afterlife, wondering where his crew had gone off to. He gestured to the bartender for a drink and walked around the club while on the lookout for Nali and the others. Odd... they must be off earning more credits or getting into trouble. Probably both. On a whim the Turian decided to go ask Aria where they might be, though doubted she bothered to keep track of everyone on the space rock.

Once he was through the crowds and facing the Queen of Omega, the Infiltrator felt it was safe to remove his rather poor excuse for a "disguise" (More of an "Identity Hiding Mechanism", to be sure), and he attempted to smirk, which didn't turn out too well, either. "Aria," He said with a nod.

The Asari turned and took a second to give him a once-over, eyes lingering on his face. "The galaxy hasn't been kind to you, Velorix. You look like s**t." As if it wasn't obvious enough already. "And I thought you were ugly before. What the hell happened?"

Dudebro Vel laughed and shook his head, touching the scar on his cheek. "It's a long story filled with thrilling heroics and badassery. The usual. Anyway, have you seen Nali and the others?"

"Have you tried looking?" she replied, arching an eyebrow.

Oh. Right... he hadn't actually tried that yet. Owyn had told him to go to Afterlife, then he went to Aria to ask about his crew. There hadn't been a time for "looking" yet. Brilliant, Velorix. Try to act like a badass and fail terribly. If only Skipper was his wingman right now. "Actually, I think I know where they might have went," he lied, and quickly nodded to her before shuffling away, out of Afterlife. There was no need to embarass himself further in front of Aria and soon Velorix was back on Omega's streets. Now, where was Nali...

"Hey, you! Lookin' for someone? I might know where they are, but it'll cost you some credits. Whaddya say?" Velorix nearly ignored the fellow Turian's pestering, but curiosity nagged at him and he turned with a raised brow-plate. "An asari, drell, human, salarian, krogan, and vorcha?" He doubted the guy would know-- "Oh, that's a big group you got there. How about... eh... 300 credits?"

...Well. The Infiltrator was not amused in the slightest, and not interested in paying this Turian. He roughly grabbed the guy and gave him a mighty headbutt that made Velorix see stars for a moment, but thankfully earned him an answer. The currently-nameless Turian croaked out "Valhalla" and Velorix simply released his victim to walk to the arena. He had no trouble getting in (possibly due to his stealth skills...) and thanks to his super-duper-scanning-robot-eye, found Nali and the rest of the crew, save for... Krogan? Was he in the arena?

"Uh, Nali... did I miss something?"

Godoriko's Husband

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image
"I'm like a freaking dead people factory."
__ ____ ______ ________________________________________________________ ______ ____ __

A clicking sound filled Owyn's silent house as he attached the last pauldron of his N7 armour to the underlying airtight mesh that now coated his body. He'd showered, eaten and drank some coffee to sober himself up, and frankly he looked a damn sight better than he had before. The bags under his eyes were gone, and instead of being slurred and filled with drunkenness they were filled with a kind of fiery concentration. It was as if Skipper hadn't worn that armour since escaping Antirumgon, and it was true: he hadn't. He'd never felt comfortable even going near it; as soon as he'd found that shack to live in Owyn put the armour away in that cabinet, along with all of his weapons.

On the table nearby stood his N7 helmet. Owyn always put that on last; it was a habit of his. No thoughts about impending doom or going off to save the Galaxy ran through Owyn's mind as he instinctively packed up his weapons; take it one step at a time like he'd always done. First the Assault Rifle: Owyn had left all of his Spectre Grade weapons on Antirumgon so he'd had to get ahold of some more on Omega: An M-76 Revenant Assault Rifle that he'd stolen when Aria had asked him to hit some rich son of a b***h's smuggling gig. From the same rig he'd stolen a modified M-98 Widow Anti-Material Rifle, it didn't pack as much punch but it had a moe formidable spring-load in it's stock so that it wouldn't break your arm when you fired it. The sniper rifle wasn't for Owyn, it was for Velorix. Owyn didn't even know why he'd picked it up when he'd found it, he just chose not to miss the opportunity to take it and Aria wasn't after it anyway.

Next up was the Predator that he usually carried with him; collapsed and stored on his leg before the back of his waist was filled by a collapsed M-22 Eviscerator Shotgun. In the past year Owyn had cetainly fallen in love with the shotgun; powerful and close-range: just like Owyn. Owyn reached to the table and picked up his kukri knife, gently running his finger along it's blade before sheathing it in the sheath on his upper right chestplate. Taking a deep breath, Owyn picked up his helmet and held it underarm, before striding out of his shack and through Omega's slums.

It was a little while before he reached outside Afterlife, he briefly checked inside and no sign of his crew. Owyn stood outside for a moment, before a turian came up to him speaking. The turian was badly beaten; but still trying to swindle the Spectre. "Hey. You lookin' for someone, well for a fee maybe I could-" his speech was halted as an armoured fist made contact with his jaw. Owyn wasn't taking that crap right now. Owyn looked down on the turian that had keeled over in pain and spoke slowly. "All right listen up, for every word that comes out of your mouth that isn't telling me where I can find a turian, an asari, a vorcha, a human and a drell all travelling together, I'm going to break a bone."

"Wuh-what!?"

"Oh, that's one." a snap was heard as Owyn grabbed the downed turian's upper arm and jerked it horrible backwards, forcing his elbow in the opposite direction and breaking his arm. "Gah! Are you insane!?" yelled the turian angrily. "Maybe a little. Two." Owyn responded by stamping on the turian's fingers, making several snapping sounds. "Oh dear, might've broken three bones there. That's an uneven number." he said, bringing his foot up for another stomp while the turian screamed "Valhalla! They're in Valhalla!" Owyn stood up and thanked the turian, before tossing him a pack of omnigel to fix himself up.

Later, at Afterlife, the door to the quiet stands where Velorix and the rest of the Amazon crews burst open and in walked a newly armoured and sober Owyn Skipper, with a smirk on his face as he strode up to the crew eyeing them up individually. He held his arms out to each of them, speaking proudly. "Evening, bitches. I'd ask if you missed me, but I know you did."

__ ____ ______ ________________________________________________________ ______ ____ __

Where is he? Omega: Valhalla Arena
And who's he with? Velorix, Nali, Jask, Veronica, Taelon and Otium

l nono l's Prince

Adorable Pumpkin

10,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
                  User Image

[kitties!]Nali had seen Krogan in action several times since he'd joined up. She knew he had a good bit of muscle, but it was still different to see him fight in a ring. The asari couldn't imagine how it must have felt, really. This place was for more than simple sparring, but it wasn't like the goal was for a mission or just for life-or-death. Sure, the goal was the credits that would likely help the crew a great deal, but these two opponents had no other reason to fight. Krogan, on the other hand...he was completely into the whole idea, and it showed when he picked up his foe and slammed him into the ground.

[kitties!]Then, he seemed confused for a moment, and for a second there, she could've sworn he was looking up at her as if to ask her what was supposed to come next. What, she was actually supposed to think about it? Of course she was biased and wanted Krogan to win since he was part of her team and the credits would've meant maybe going back up to respectable meal sizes, even with the two former Spectres aboard. As far as details went, though...que será será, right?

[kitties!]The audience was cheering for blood, but Nali couldn't just say it without sounding all...evil, even if the krogan on the ground was a pompous, chauvinistic b*****d who foolishly underestimated his opponent. On the other hand, refusing to kill him as an act of mercy would've been a grave insult if he was the slightest bit krogan. That, and it would've given him the opportunity to get up and try to kill Krogan, and that certainly would've been a big no-no. In Krogan's shoes, Nali probably would've gone far enough to win--provided she had the ability--and if her opponent would decided to use her mercy against her, she would off him in a second, but...augh, there was only so much a look could portray.

[kitties!]"Uh, Nali...did I miss something?"

[kitties!]"Yeah, about half the fight," Nali answered the turian, her eyes still on the ring, "Krogan came here on his own. Guess he thought to get some credits to help out." The asari finally looked over to the turian just in time to see a certain armored human approaching the group.

[kitties!]"Evening, bitches. I'd ask if you missed me, but I know you did."

[kitties!]The maiden froze. It was him. His armor and his guns were there, but even better, he was Skipper with that damned sense of humor and that stupid smile of his. Nali actually wanted to hug him, but her reflexes couldn't be stopped, so she just ended up punching the man in the arm as hard as she "should have" back at Afterlife. "That's for making me worry about you."

WITH
    shore partyUser Image

Partying Fatcat

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Brandisher 100
Otium Aris

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sooooo-lider Man!
Traveling the galaxy,
Looking at all he can seeeee,'

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Ok. this is kind of bizzarre, thought a perplexed Aris. Quirkinng a brow in response to Krogan's decision to turn to the crowd. In contrast to the crowd's enthusiasm for the fight, Krogan was downright hesitant. He already had his opponent at his mercy....Perhaps he just wanted to get the credits involved without injuring his opponent any further.

"Given the Krogan beliefs in valuing strength and the fight..Perhaps, he wanted to humiliate his opponent. Perhaps not-I suppose that the possible are to confusing.." he grumbled with a puzzled look. Now, however came in the very same Spectres Nali and he spoke of earlier. With the group more or less together, oh this

"Afternoon, gentlemen," responded the drell as he nodded towards the two, "I take it that you are both ready to bash some 'suckers' as the humans put it and take names."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Soolldier man!
Moving as fast as he can be...
Soolllddier m-mnananan....
Soldier man!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Godoriko's Husband

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Skipper soon felt a fist connect with his arm, before a semi-sentimental comment from it's persecutor: Nali. Owyn listened to her for a moment, before bringing his hand back and smacking his palm powerfully onto Nali's rear and squeezing, holding that for a moment before releasing it. "And stop punching me." he then yelled out to all crew members around him. "As Captain, I hereby decree that all who find themselves punched by Nali can squeeze her behind! But only the left cheek, right one's mine!" he yelled. He was dead serious, too. It was then that he was approached by a drell. He must have been one of the newer additions to the crew. With a smile, Owyn said simply to the drell: "Born ready, mate. And you are?" before yelling again. "And someone explain to me why your krogan is in the ring, please!? We don't have time to waste, whole Galaxy is trying to kill us, among other things!" he yelled to everyone before walking over to the stands and leaning on the side watching down onto the fight between the two krogan fondly.

And who's he with? Peeps

O.G. Winner

8,650 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
┌──────────────────────┐
'K r o g a n'

" Kill, or kill lots.
There is no try.
~ Krogan Shaman

Was Thinking About: RAWR!

The barriers lowered as the crowd, near customarily, started throwing down their leftover snacks while eagerly anticipating the kill...the only person who wasn't really looking forward to it was the one who was supposed to do the killing. Even the defeated krogan below him seemed at an uneasy peace. He understood why, he knew enough about his people to know how he should feel but- he paused as a half eaten box of...whatever it was bounced off his shoulder plates, looking over to see who threw it: the batarian near his battlemaster. a grin spread widely on his face as he turned around fully and hurled the knife right between his surprised four eyes, as he slumped over and fell into the ring.

The crowd applauded anyways and continued to throw snacks and discarded wrappers. One person tossed a wrapped chocolate bar at his feet which he knelt down to pick up, before grasping the old krogan's hand with his other, and began pulling him to his feet. NOW the crowd was silent. The mighty Tank, known for ripping the guts out of his enemies and consuming them...was sparring his victim?! Turon was equally quiet and confused, and once on his feet he seemed to glower at the krogan,"Why spare me, Pup? I am old, you are strong. You think you'll claim your reward for this?" he growled and seemed as if he was about to keep fighting, but instead paused as krogan looked up back to Nali...

and
HIM.

The human had rejoined them, and this made his blood BOIL. He was tired. He was hungry. But he was angry once again, as he tapped the side of his head to switch the communicator given to him prior to the battle to transmit his voice to the crowd via the speakers...the sight of Skipper...compelled him to speak: "We are krogan. We fight because our blood tells us to. It screams in our heads that we must fight to destroy our enemies. These are anyone who threaten us, our clan, and our way of life! You are my elder, not my enemy, but HE is!" a finger pointed up towards the former human spectre...and a light above the arena directed it's beam solely to illuminate him for the crowd to look at, and DAMN if they didn't."He seeks to take control of Clan Amazon away from both Chieftain and my Battlemaster, Nali. He is WEAK! He spends his time drinking away his problems while his friends rot in an exiled hell. He wants to take them and lead them to their DOOM!" he grinned at Nali's (unbeknownst to him) 'Welcome Back' punch, while Turon stared at him,"Amazon...that's the rogue ship the Alliance is after..." he looked 'Krogan' over, before turning and lumbered back towards the way he came in, and a krogan came rushing up to him as the two talked and pointed back to 'Tank', Turon flashing an oddly soft smile...what did they said? Who knows...something about a package?

'Tank' moved into the middle of the arena, pacing back and forth as he continued his speech," I have heard stories of the human 'Skipper'...this is not him. This is a pathetic excuse of a leader who spends his credits on whiskey and brandy! Weak drinks for the weak leader! Let him rot at the feet of the corpses of the Dark Moons, enemies of Clan Amazon! Regardless of his desire to help us now, a Weak Leader would be the doom of any clan!" he paused in what seemed to be the EXACT center of the arena, and pointed back up again to the spotlighted human, and rolled his shoulders in annoyance. The reward didn't matter right now. He'd crush the ringleaders here until he got it, but the priority was protecting the clan from the WEAK!

This human was drunk...and human. Not a problem,"Human! If you believe yourself fit to be Chieftain, come down here and fight me, Man to Krogan! If you best me I will serve you without question, but if you lose...I will leave your corpse as a meal to the vermin that wait for the dead to be thrown from this place!" he opened his mouth wide and actually let out a yawn...whether out of taunting or genuine exhaustion was to be found out.

Currently Thinking About: Too late, now you're DEAD!

Hellsnick's Wife

Friend

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
J A S K--------------------------------

Jask watched everything that was happening in the ring with great interest. This was something oddly familiar feeling, and yet different at the same time. He remembered how in the Blood Pack there would be fights similar to this one in style, yet not so organized. And without the prize money. Being separated from that kind of thing for what he considered to be a very long time, and suddenly seeing it again was intriguing. And it especially caught his attention when 'Krogan' had apparently defeated the other krogan that he had been fighting with, and the crowd had erupted into a fit of cheers and began throwing things down into the arena.

Jask huffed in annoyance and glowered at the crowd, as he stood up taller and tried to get a better view of what was going on. Though he was distracted by a voice sounding from behind them, and turned around to see who it was. Skipper. Jask's shoulders slackened in surprise and he tilted his head towards the human. He had chosen to come back? He quickly disregarded his confusion and gave Skipper a nod of respect. He liked this human, even though it had been a while since he'd last seen him. He still remembered enjoying his company.

His thoughts turned to Duncan for a moment, before focusing back on the present as Skipper spoke:

"As Captain, I hereby decree that all who find themselves punched by Nali can squeeze her behind! But only the left cheek, right one's mine!"

Humans really were crazy. But something did catch his attention. Nali was no longer Captain... and Jask cast a glance towards her and snickered slightly, until his attention was once again called back towards the arena.

The voice of 'Krogan' sounded over the speakers. He spoke about his philosophies on sparing his opponent, and Jask was momentarily shocked by that. He couldn't recall ever seeing a krogan show mercy in a fight. But that all soon made sense when he pointed up to the crowd and called up to Skipper, as the light focused itself on their newly reinstated captain. Calling him out, and calling him weak. Jask narrowed his eyes down at the krogan and hissed loudly. Skipper was a good leader! Much better than Nali, at least. 'Krogan' hadn't even known Skipper when he was in charge, and it angered him that he was defending the asari. Had he not noticed all of the things that had gone wrong for them under her management!? He growled to himself and curled his hands at his sides, awaiting Skipper's reaction.

l nono l's Prince

Adorable Pumpkin

10,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
                  User Image

[kitties!]It would've been a gross understatement to say that Skipper's retaliation to her welcome had taken her by surprise, and Nali felt the heat in her face as it darkened into a blush. She actually pulled her hand back into a fist again, but before she could throw it this time, the returning captain established a new rule, so when the asari couldn't force herself to drop the punch, she pushed her arms to cross in front of her chest. She tried to distract herself, but the first thing that came to mind was one of the many ironies in the situation: once she thought about it, Skipper was really the only one from the Amazon crew that she ever felt like punching. Well, at least that made it a little easier to deal with...

[kitties!]"I need to express my displeasure with this deal," she mumbled, looking up at Skipper through narrowed eyes, "But I suppose I should just be glad to have you back." Nali was actually kind of...upset that it was Velorix to bring him back while nothing she'd said did anything. She then remembered the fight when Skipper asked about it, and she turned her head to watch, though her arms still remained crossed. "I don't like staying this long in one place, either, but they're not gonna have to find and kill us if we're unable to buy food long enough for all of us to starve. Apparently, Krogan figured the same thing and came down here to try his hand at the prize money. We th--"

[kitties!]Krogan's voice blared over the audience, but Nali didn't really pick up on much of it until he'd mentioned Battlemaster Nali. It was also followed by other words like Skipper and weak...followed by a challenge. Her hand made the slightest slap when she smacked her face into her palm as the spotlight weeded through the audience and finally found their human companion. The audience seemed intrigued by the idea, of course, though she wasn't sure if it was just because he was a former Spectre or if any of them realized who he was and what amount of credits was floating over his head. Regardless, Nali stepped forward a little to address the issue. "No," she said quietly before raising her voice to be heard as she placed a hand on the railing in front of her, "Stand down, Krogan."

[kitties!]They'd just completed their team again, and the whole point of this arena fight was to get credits. What good would it have done them to bring two of their own into that kind of danger when the prize was already theirs? Sadly, she seemed to have had a little voice in the back of her head that'd been constantly repeating don't even bother as soon as the challenge had been set...

WITH
    shore partyUser Image

Godoriko's Husband

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

Owyn's eyebrow peaked as his name was yelled out over the speaker, and his other eyebrow raised to join it as he was subsequently challenged to a fight. The brows then furrowed and his eyes lit up in agreement with his newfound, cocky smile. It was strange; Owyn hadn't felt like that in a long time. This past year of drink, smoke and depression was very rarely filled with any kind of decent fight. And now he was being challenged by a krogan to a hand to hand duel. Owyn's smiled deepened, but whle his face seemed excited, Owyn was in truth partially offended.

This 'Tank' or whatever had told him, the crew and this entire arena that he'd lead his team to 'doom' and that Owyn was 'weak'. Owyn had one thing on his mind, and one thing alone: prove that krogan wrong. And if he had to jump down there and beat the living snot out of Tank and every other combatant in this place to do it, then that just made this all the more fun.

Nali expressed her distaste at this, but it was too late. Dropping all of his collapsed weapons and his helmet, Owyn leapt out of the stands and into the arena, making a confident stride towards krogan and giving two "come on" motions with the index and middle fingers on both sides, before speaking and hearing his voice echoed over the speakers. Must have been some kind of technical thing to hear whatever was said in the arena. "C'mere big guy. Try and fight someone who can reproduce." he said, in very distasteful referance to the genophage.

And who's he with? Krogan/Tank

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff