Welcome to Gaia! ::

HanyouToni
"My name is Kyop Yamato."

"Nice to meet you," Lily said, looking at her with shocking emerald eyes. " Mind if I call you Kyo?"
((I gotta go, sorry. Talk to you later, and try to find people to be James and Sirius. Buhbye))
Asis walked through the halls stopping occasionally to admire certain things, he smiled gently at all the students.
Lily walked through the halls, glad to be back. She was looking around, and remembering every little thing. She saw the first room she had ever had a class in. She saw the place where she would always meet her friends. She continued walking, not really paying attention to anyone around her.
Name: Star Potter
Nickname: Star or Fallen Star
Year:2
Apperance:Long, black hair with bubblegum pink streaks, bright emerald green eyes, black robes with gryffindor embylem,
House: Gryffindor
Personaility: Bubbley, shy, kind, and quiet, adventurous
Other:is registered animagus-wolf/dog cross breed puppy (dog breed is golden lab), and registered whatever tonks is (from 5th book)
Star drags her things to the steps, she sniffs the air glad to be here again, she decides the black hair with bubblegum pink streaks needs to be changed, she closes here eyes and thinks short red hair, so that when she opens her eyes she hs short choppy red hair.
OOC[actually she is the age of 6th year and in sixth year]
'Heh I am going to scare Peeves out of his wits by walking in as my animagus form' Star thought wickedly. She resumes walking, but as her animagus form.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff