Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
User Image

{ B i l l g a t h i a s • " B i l l " • C i p h e r }

Bill ruffled Set and Jade's hair a bit when he heard the door of the cafe open. He fixed his hat a bit before he stood up straight and bowed to the girl who came in. He then watched as master Salem finally came out of the kitchen to greet the guest. "I'm gonna head into the kitchen to...cook! I'll be back!" Bill said to the two hosts before he skipped into the kitchen to play cook for the time being.

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Sofia was a bit surprised at the thought of a possible blood bath but then again, her Chester would do the same if he could. "Cheshires especially like to cause trouble. I had to remove Chester's mouth stitches years ago because he kept luring people into Wonderland to meet the Queen of Hearts. And luckily he can't disappear on me." She set the plush toy back down as he ran off to try to cause more trouble. "Oh, but back to the reason I came here. To work on my latest novel! My home is a wreck with spell books and such and the human cafés and coffee shops are so noisy and distracting. Is it possible to get a cup of tea, please? Anything mentally stimulating so I can get the creative juices flowing." The witch went over to a corner table with her back to the wall before setting her hat on the table for a moment. With a couple taps, there was a small thud as she lifted the top hat to reveal an old typewriter with a stack of paper. Sofia was set to start writing!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff