Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dumbitri's Princess

Magical Girl

19,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • OTP 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
S c a r l e t t M a r y a n n e J o h n s o n
But I'm really S a l l y

I am so homesick now for
Someone that I never knew
I am so homesick now for
Someplace I will never be

Scarlett hadn't even realized where she was. She had been wandering for so long, she had lost track of where she was. One second she was outside the school, the next she was on the outskirts of the parking lot. She couldn't help but wonder what Jack was doing. She got so worried for him, though she knew he could handle himself. He had done it for however many years it had been. Scarlett shook her head. She understood Jack much better than most. Most just thought he was seriously bipolar, but Scarlett knew the truth.

She jumped back into focus at the sound of someone yelling to her. She turned around, and sure enough, it was Jack, waving to her. She smiled and walled over to Jack and his little group. "Hey Jack. And by the way, it's Scarlett, not Sally." She mesntally sighed. At least he knew her. That was a start. But one day, Scarlett would have her normal Jack back, and they could make up all those lost years. She had missed him and his laughter, though he may not have realized how important it was to her. He may not have remembered her well, but Scarlett remembered everything important to her.

Time won't let me go
If I could do it all again
I'd go back and change everything
But you won't ever let me go

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image L o c a t i o n; School still.
C o m p a n y; Kale, Shock, Jason, Kory, Lock, Oogie, and Gene.
T h o u g h t s; Kale is looking pretty good...
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════

Feeling Kale and his eyes wander over her, Shenzi let out a small cackle as he pulled her close. He said his hello to her nice and slow, moving his lips gingerly to form his words. Yes, even the little things she noticed. Meeting his pouty look with one of her own, she finally spoke again. "I know, it's been too long." Inching in a bit closer to Kale's face, she looked at his lips, as if beckoning a kiss from him. Well that or to tease him. Then he said he missed her, making her blush just a tiny bit. "Mmmm, you flatter me. The great Kale missed me? Just a simple girl amongst many..." She said this with another light laugh, her way of showing her humorous words.

Bringing her fingers up, she placed her fingers onto the collar of his shirt, tugging at it only slightly. As she noted footsteps and greeting with Oogie behind her. Boo. Placing a quick kiss onto his cheek, a preview of what was to come. Shenzi might have been very flirty with Kale, but she was also very classy about how she went about her sexual nature. She would not make out crazily like most teenagers, she was much more intimate than that. Shenzi was also well aware that Kale would have sex with Shock. Sure she did not care for it, but Shenzi doesn't open her thighs for just anyone. She believed in monogamy.

Hearing Shock speak to her brought the irritation back, Shenzi felt it crawling into her skin. Closing her eyes for a moment to take in Kale's scent, she opened them with a playful smirk on her lips. Glancing over her shoulder at Shock, she snapped back. "Um, actually I thought you had enough lesbian action for one day..." She spoke with the same fake happy voice that Shock did, making a heavy gesture to Shocks kiss with Kory. She did not want to get too vicious in front of Kale, so she held back the heavier insults. For now it was simple play. Turning to the others, she heard them all talk about pre-partying. 'Sounds like fun.' She thought, knowing that it was just about time to get going, for Kory had already taken her leave. It was almost time for Jasons party. Looking to Kale, she tilted her head to the side to see what his plans were. If they were to go their separate ways then Shenzi would just have to go find Banzai and Ed.

User Image

Shock of course was paying attention with what hay was doing with Kale. Hey she may not entirely care but it didn't meant that she wouldn't be fun to mock with how she acted around Kale. She listened about how it was too long. And then she kissed his cheek. God. Can you say tease? Or Prude. And then just treated Kale like he was gods gift to girls. Yeah this was probably why he acted the way he did. At least she challenged people. But Shay seemed to be the type that if Kale said undress she'd just do it in a sec. Could you say....desperate? I think you can. Okay soooo Kate was getting a bit frustrated that a new chick was coming in and doing her thing. So she scoffed "Can you say desperate Shay? Because that's what you reek of"

Soon Shenzi looked at her. She knew that she got under the others skin and had to admit, she loved it. It was so so so much fun! You could have fun with that. She looked at the other as she heard her speak about lesbian action. Kate smiled "I just believe that you shouldn't create walls for other people. But maybe I'm just a better person than you"

Yeah she was just mocking. Terribly mocking. She was enjoying it. But hey Kate just always felt better after mocking people like crazy. So she just liked going head to head with Shay. And who doesn't want an enemy that you can have fun with? Thus she waited and waited oh so patiently.
User Image
User Image L o c a t i o n; School still.
C o m p a n y; Kale, Shock, Jason, Kory, Lock, Oogie, and Gene.
T h o u g h t s; I hate Shock. Go away already.
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════

Shenzi completely pulled away when she listened to Shock. Sorry Kale, you just completely lost Shenzi's attention. Turning to face Shock completely, Shenzi spat back. "Oh, desperate? This is coming from the little girl that puts out to anyone that is willing to put up with her? Ohh, that stung Kate." She said this with her eyes only slightly narrowed. Challenge accepted. Looking over Shocks stance, Shenzi laughed lightly. This was not the first time that their claws came out, and the others were surely expecting this when Shenzi and Shock were together.

Typically, Shenzi hated to be anywhere near the girl, for she despised her. Yet, she had to admit that their little brawls were entertaining. They could blow off steam onto one another and everything would be the same, it was second natured hate. Making eye contact, Shenzi pursed her lips and took another step closer to Shock. Surely the boys would stand there and watch as if the two girls were their favorite television show. Ugh, boys and their short attention spans. "Better person? No, try bigger slut." And with that, she played with her lip piercing with her tongue.

[[ooc://Sorry its short.]]

Vicious Streaker

11,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
User Image

xxxxx ヽ┊»a shining new era is tiptoeing n e a r e r
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I KNOW IT SOUNDS SORDID

xxxxxxxxxxxx ⊱ ` BUT YOU'LL BE REWARDED
                          xxxx ██████████████████████
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxWHEN, AT LAST I AM GIVEN MY DUES
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx AN INJUSTICE SO DELICIOUSLY SQUARED SO BE PREPARED ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

Kale was happy, until Oogie showed up. But he looked back to Shay with a smile. "Simple? If I liked simple woman why would I be talking to you now?" He asked and in no way meant it as an insult. Though when Shay and Kat started getting into it Kale growled. Can he just flirt for one minute with out this s**t? Stepping forward between Shock and Shenzi Kale was looking right to Shay. "Let's just go. You and me time before the party." He said to her. He looked to Jason before looking back to Shay. I was sick of everyone fighting today and wanted to get out of the school.

[[ OOC :: Posted & Outfit ]]
User Image

Liberal Bloodsucker

6,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

User Image

Oogie rolled her eyes and heaved her shoulders. Sometimes people were so useless and she really hated that. Though she could never hate her Shock or Lock as much as everyone else. Oogie grinned and closed her eyes before speaking "Doesn't matter...I'll get it one way or another." She said simply before moving against the locker besides Lock. It didn't take long before Shock and Shenzi were at eachothers throats, though they seemed to be doing it rather tastefully, that was until Shock seemed to get into it. Oogie didn't mind, she enjoyed watching Shock do her own thing and being the only person to cool her down besides Lock it wasn't that damaging to let her go. Oogie watched as Shenzi and Shock exchanged jabs, a deep grin on her face. The only thing causing Oogie to raise an eyebrow was the lesbian jab at Shock. Was her little buddy gay? It didn't matter to her, she wasn't there to judge. However, she wouldn't allow a little tart like Shenzi to push her friend about something like that.

It wasn't until Shenzi called Shock the bigger slut that Kale stepped in and killed the mood. Well, since Kale was stepping in why not Oogie too? After all, she had to watch out for her best friend and even though Shock was much more intimidating on the outside....Its what is on the inside that counts right? Oogie moved from her leaning position of the lockers, pushing herself up. "Take it down a notch, Shock....I've got this." She stated, her eyes moving from Shock who had recieved a rather warm smile, to Shenzi who had recieved a blood chilling glare. "I don't know what Kale put into your head. But you should keep your loose lips shut...and I mean both sets." She stated, stepping towards the girl right past Kale. Oogie stepped two inches from Shenzi and raised her hands shoving her hard against the lockers. "You can attempt to be the 'bad a**' you think you are...The little mouse that thought she was a lion. But I'm better, badder and I don't roar. I bite." She stated, jabbing her finger straight into the girls chest. Oogie laughed and god was it a chilling one at that. "Let's see...I am a betting woman. So why don't we wager something....I'll wager that the next time you open your mouth to my friends like that, I'll have your tongue on a napkin before you can mutter the word slut. Care to test this wager?" She giggled, her nose crinkling up as she smiled at the girl.

Within a few seconds Oogie's entire attitude changed. "Well now, that was fun!" She exclaimed stepping back out into the center of the hallway away from Shenzi. "Come on Lock and Shock...We've got some plans to take care of." She stated with a sly grin. "See you at the party Shenzi, Kale, Jason. I'll bring some goodies for everyone..." She stated her eyes lingering on Shenzi as she stated the last part. With that said, Oogie moved down the hall sure that her two best friends would follow behind her.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Katherine soon heard about how she...did Shenzi just call her a slut. ******** hell she wanted to kill the other. She heard about how she was a bigger slut. And that, that was a very danger danger run from Shock type of word. Because while most girls would yell back. She would stab you. Cut your throat so that you suffocated on your blood and thus couldn't ever talk again. This was the area that Shenzi was about to find herself in. The brunette took out her switchblade as she figured that the girl deserved something else. She smiled "Ever heard of the three strikes system? Well I got my own, its called the Kate Consequences. You see, what I do is I give you four instead of three chances since you are just sooo stupid. Since you new to it let me tell you what will happen. I will grab your arm and carve the letter K into your arm. When we hit the E I will kill you...and smile while doing it"

Yup it was a threat. She was going to kill the other. Stabby Mc Stab Stab. Kale didn't help either being the a*****e he was. Maybe he wasn't as bad a** as Kate had assumed. He had gone so soft. Going for the sweet girl. Well fine. Ta Ta and see you on the other side, douche.

She then was about to slam the girl against the locker and do her "Kate Consequences" But was unable to do it as Oogie stepped in. So she stopped from her move and just let the other take charge. She heard that hse had it so she backed off. Hey Shock respected Oogie. She was worth following. Plus if Lock was good with Oogie than Shock was good with Oogie. She gave a nod.

She heard Oogie then threatened Shenzi like in a very amazing and chilling way. It was nice. She loved how Oogie threatened. Hell she was way better at the verbal. Kate, she was better at the fighting physical type of fights. She wanted to punch and punch. Stab and stab. That was Kate's way of settling disputes. Probably why Oogie was better at dealing with bitches like Shenzi who probably would just talk on and on and on and on. While Kate wanted to stab and stab.

The girl heard about Oogie said that they were gonna go and take care of stuff. Kate gave a nod as she said "Raincheck Gene. See you at the party or I guess you could follow us."

She hoped he was okay with the rain check. Because she just couldn't wait for the guy to wake up and actually start talking to her again. The guy had gone into silent mode and she didn't understand why the hell he had. So she went. Lock grabbed his clothes as they were relatively dry. He put them back on figuring it was better. The duo left with Oogie. As they did Lock asked "So what are we getting for the party?"

Liberal Bloodsucker

6,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

User Image
Wally chuckled and slipped his hands into his jeans as he watched them. Saaya was a new kid compared to everyone else and a total oddball at that, but some how Ari picked him to be her bestie. It wasn't that bad but sometimes Wally got jealous at how close they were. Wally starred as she begged to be put down. When Saaya was taking to slow, Wally reached out and lifted Ari from the boy's grasp and set her down on the ground beside him. "Better?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow and giving a charming smile.

"So you going to Jason's party? If you need a lift I can give you a ride." He offered, as always wanting to be as helpful as he could be. Wally looked back at Saaya, motioning that the question also applied to him aswell. Walter's mind began to wander onto what he would wear and if he was going to actually go all out for the party. Drink, Flirt and all that comes with a Jason party. It was debatable and after a while he determined that he would take it slow tonight and just go with the flow.

User Image

Vicious Streaker

11,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
User Image

xxxxx ヽ┊»a shining new era is tiptoeing n e a r e r

xxxxxxxxxxxx ⊱ ` BUT YOU'LL BE REWARDED
                          xxxx ██████████████████████
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxWHEN, AT LAST I AM GIVEN MY DUES
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx AN INJUSTICE SO DELICIOUSLY SQUARED SO BE PREPARED ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

Why do girls fight? It's so petty. They may have a way with words and insulting people, where guys take the physical way of fights, but it's ridiculous. Kale may be soft for Shenzi, but it's because she doesn't come off as a whore. Kate is loads of fun in bed, but a b***h. He wouldn't and never wants to now what Oogie's like, but the b***h thinks she can just walk away. He doesn't normally threaten girls, and call him a hypocrite but he doesn't think of Oogie as a female of any kind. Stepping forward and grabbing a fist full of Oogie's hair, he pulled her back against his chest. "Listen to me, you little cockroach." He hissed into her ear. "Pull the stick out of your a** and grow the ******** up. Touch Shenzi and I'll rip your ******** tits off." He growled then before shoving her forward a few feet. Kale didn't like fighting, not because he was against it, but because it required the kind of effort he wasn't willing to give. But if he had to he would. Him and Jason have fought just for fun before, and Kale has beat random guy's asses, but fighting a girl would be a knew one for him. Walking back to Shenzi and Jason he gave them one of his lazy smiles. "Let's head to your place, Jason." He said, then looked to Shenzi. "Unless you need to run home first." He said then waited for her reply.

[[ OOC :: Posted & Outfit ]]
User Image

Liberal Bloodsucker

6,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

User Image

"We need some Lye...and Bleach. Lot's of it." She stated with a cheeky grin. Oogie was a master of revenge and pranking. Most of her acts harmless to the person but when she had a grudge to be cleaned she went all out. She sighed and tapped her chin as she thought about how she was gonna get back at Shenzi, for one she was gonna ruin that nice head of hair she had...but that wouldn't be enough. Oogie had the honor of her friends and herself to protect especially against a tart like Shenzi who thought she could play with the big dogs.

A fist full of Oogie's hair was being yanked that was all she could feel. After that she was jerked into something hard and warm, Kale. A sinister grin appeared on her face as he threatened her, when he yanked her hair she inhaled deeply. "Oooh talk dirty to me again." She hissed back in his ear. When he let go of her Oogie cracked her neck some and starred at the boy. He walked back to Shenzi and Jason, who both had seen the whole thing. Not that Oogie cared but now her pride was on the line and that was something you didn't touch. Calling out to Shenzi she said. "Please keep your attack dog on a leash if you can't handle me yourself...You spineless slut." She stated, almost to happy sounding. Was Oogie crazy? No, infact if it wasn't for Shenzi stepping up to Shock, Oogie wouldn't have gotten like this.

Oogie blew a kiss after Kale and gave a wave to Shenzi, playing the same pleasant smile she had played. Oogie turned on her heels and her fake smile grew into a deep grin of pure evil. "Lock...Shock...We've got a lot of work to do. " She stated as she exitted into the parking lot her head throbbing from where her curls had been yanked. Oogie was a dark girl, but she was still a girl and being handled like that wasn't how she pictured herself. Which made things a bit complicated now. As Oogie stepped up to her black impala she turned to Shock and Lock. "Shock, do you remember how to get into Kale's place?" She questioned, already knowing the answer but decided to allow her friend to help.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image

--------------------

Katherine and Logan were just hanging out. Watching all that fun. Lock was happy. Since Kale had been crawling under his skin for awhile. So this whole anti Kale campaign, dude he was so damn on board. He couldn't help but smile as everyone seemed to be having chaos. This was the day he was waiting for. He was so happy. He looked at the other as he heard about how Kale threatened Oogie and she just shook it off. And they seemed to be having fun with Lye and Bleach. Logan who knew chemicals knew what they were doing.

Kate had no ******** clue why the hell you need those two things. So he shrugged. Whatever. Figured it was a braniac thing. Thus Lo would tell her what the hell was going on. Right? Though Kate heard Oogie tease Kale and she smiled, she liked that. She teased "Well it is the one good thing his tongue can do...."

She giggled .Yeah she was having fun. As Oogie mocked Shenzi. She and Lo followed the other. Just like how they usually did. As the group walked with her and made it to the parking lot, Kate hoped that Gene didn't mind her leaving. But hey that's what happen when you become a statue. As she went she noticed her twin and as per usual flipped her off. Katherine absolutely hated having a twin. Especially one who was good. It annoyed her that someone looked and talked like her and yet didn't even cuss. She growled "Do you think I'd get in trouble for killing my twin? I just hate how...nice she is. Why do I have to share a face with someone who..likes people?"

Lock shrugged. Figuring that an argument wouldn't do well with that. As the duo made it to Oogie's black impala Shock heard the other ask about Kale's place. She smiled "Oh of course I do. I know where that spare key is by memory. Are we going to do something fun in there?"

Where the ******** are we?Oogie's Car
                                                Who are we with?Oogie

User Image

Dapper Fatcat

User Image
          User Image
                          xxxxxsun down on !the sorry day
                          FADED PAINTINGSBY NIGHTLIGHTS THE CHILDREN PRAY I KNOW YOU'RE PROBABLY GETTING READY FOR BED
                          xx█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
                          xxxxbeautiful ( woman get out of my head )
                          xxxI`M TIRED OF THE SAME OLD CRUD
                          FADED PAINTINGS FADEDSWEET BABY I NEED FRESH BLOOD
                          x● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

i hate school. whispered delilah as she sat in her favorite spot under the bleachers. she watched all the dudes run around in circles around the track. she turned to bask in the certain spots of sun that peeked through the bleachers. the sun was directly on her face. her eyes closed as the sun felt so good as the heat tickled her cheekbones. having a moment? asked the one and only adam. sinister, yet sexy. delilah's eyes remained closed as she replied back just wishing i wasn't here. she opened her eyes and looked over at adam. ahh, understandable. why do you sit back here anyways, it's so boring. delilah laughed and looked over at adam it gives me time to think. but think time is over, come on. delilah stood up and gathered her things she and adam made their way to the halls.

delilah was walking down the hall when she heard some girl get pushed into a locker around the corner, she found that it was olivia doing some serious pushing and shoving. woah ladies. calmate guey* no need to fight. adam said as he moved toward the girls. his little spanish accent peeked through his spoken words, but it didn't linger. delilah and adam noticed that there were a few of their friends outside, they decided to follow.what's going on with you guys. feels like it's been a while since i've seen you all. said delilah she smiled and placed her hands in her jacket pocket as she looked over the faces of many.

calmate guey - calm the f@%k down.
                                                                      this will get better and i will have different posting paragraphs for them.
                                                                      i just wanted to post before i fell TOO far behind. let me know if i need to change anything.
User Image

when life gets you do you wanna know what you've gotta do?

JUST KEEP SWIMMING. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
JUST KEEP SWIMMING. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
JUST KEEP SWIMMING.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

swimming, swimming. what do we do? we swimswim

Angel smiled at Ly, he was so fun to hang out with!  "Yes! Five rules is good." The blonde haired girl looked around then back at Ly, Angel giggled when he asked if they ever wondered if their brain would turn to mush. Shrugging she answered,Apparently not." The thought of gloppy brains was a funny image, then she jumped out of her skin with a small yelp as another girl came in, when she started giggling Angel laughed, then she it was Lizzy. She was nice and Angel was on the swim team with her but they didn't talk all the time, but Lizzy was very nice. "Well if someone attacks we attack back! At least I think we should..." She trailed off as a fly buzzed around her head. "We're Doug five rules...Squishy! I have to go find him! Thank you for letting me stay in the book fort Lyle!" She said gleefully kissing him and then Lizzy on the cheek. She did that to almost any and all who she counted as friends. Crawling out she ran out of the library looking around for her best friend.

Angel wandered around and kept reminding herself what she was doing. Finally she saw the back of her head and smiled, running she jumped onto his back with a laugh, "Squishy!" She smiled kissing his cheek before poking it,  "Where did you go? I couldn't find you for AGES! So I played with Lyle in his book fort, and then came to fine you!" she said sliding off his back and skipping around to face him, "I almost thought you weren't coming." She said slowly, the thought of Joey not coming to school was scary, what would she do? One day when he didn't come to shook she wandered around because she had no idea what to do, and she could barely remember anything. She always remembered better when Squishy was there.

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
User Image

User Image

--------------------

Shock and Lock were waiting for the car to open. As they waited and waited, they soon saw delilah come as she asked what was going on. Lock thought about it. For he had had an eventful day while Kate had not had a good or eventful day at all. Katherine had been suspended. Kate smiled "Well did just get back from suspension. The school and I don't see eye to eye"

Lo gave a nod as he got curious about the first kiss thing. And hey he was near three ladies so maybe they could answer his little question about it. Thus he inquired "And I just ditched for two days. But today stole a girls first kiss. Is it like really serious?"

Where the ******** are we?Oogie's Car
                                                Who are we with?Oogie

User Image

6,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Jack Brandon Bones
                                  x x x x xGet on your knees! ✖ ✖ ✖

tab Jack smiled as he head Milia say he didn't have to bow.He laughed and leant down a bit scratching his head. Milia had been confused in what Jack ment when he asked if her day was horrible. He gave that laugh again then coverd his mouth once again and gave a small smile and funny gesture. "Dear Milia you must understand when i say if it was horrible i meant good hehe and if its lovely then it was bad." He lived his life in the oddest ways but then again Jack did go through alot and i mean aaaaalot. After moments he had let Zena and Milia talk saying his good byes to Lettie as her mum scooped her up an he wished them a horrible day. Then soon after saw Sally well Scarlett but you know what i mean. He waved over to her and spoke loud. "Well hello there Sally!!" Soon after the female made her way over and said hello but corrected him on her name it is Scarlett get it right Jack ha. Jack jumped back a bit and his following gestures were very cartoon ish and funny. "What what have i been calling you Sally this whole time well..you must excuse me for some odd reason that pops into my head but then again i need to have my brain checked out." He turned around and crossed his arms putting his finger under his chin, ranting about a totally diffrent topic. "I wonder if the orph-.." He stopped himself and rememberd he was in front of others he kept his mouth shut and looked over to them all. "So would anyone need any rides home or anywhere i believe we should get going hahaha i have...to um do something." He gave a big grin and thought to himself . "I must get going or else that side will show it's face again..and i might end someone..Hehee
                                                  " his mind was drifting but he kept it in check.

{{ OutOfCandy;; }}xxxxx

User Imagex x xUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas