Welcome to Gaia! ::

((whoa, its almost 4am here, I had lost track of time.))
((Naw. Minnesota. Same time zone or summit I guess x_X; Ugh. 2:47 here. I'm also nocturnal. Sleep is for the day time! My internal clock has gone to hell...*groans* Oh God, next week I have to go back to school...I will *not* be able to sleep...))
((I sleep in math class. I do my work in the first ten minuits and sleep the rest of the period. But, we need to focus on the Rp!))
((Yes! It's 3:08 here, so I'll be going to bed soon...Do you want to start?))

((Edit: I'm going to go to bed. Since the person playing Kale is gone too, we should continue this tomor--later x_X))
((Ok, see you tomor-later.))
I am here, its just my computer is giving me hell >.<
((Mines being irksome as well, so I smaked it a good one and threatened it with no fruitloops for a week. Now it';s being good.))
((My computer has been disconnecting when I try to post, but its stopped.))
((good good. Want to start?))
((If you would be so kinda as to write the starting post, for some reason I'm very bad at writing the first post to an RP. sweatdrop ))
((Thas Ok! First posts are my specialty! Just give me the name of your band!))
((How about The Black Thorns?))
((Sounds good to me! *thinks of a really good song for The Black Thorns to sing*))

"Broken hearted,
Barely started,
She leaves me gasping for air

When all is falling,
all is crashing
And she's not waiting there

And nothing,
Nothing,
Stays that way...

And nothing,
Nothing,
Stays the same

And I can't stay away.

(*) I can't staaaaaay away
She pulls me in
I can't saaaaaaaay no way
until it ends
And she, she resists
My little Magnatist
"

The guitar crashed to a stop, the piano clicked off, the drumer couldn't resist one last rim shot. "We keep screwing that last line!" Kale complains. "Eddie, you need to tighten that riff at the end, and Switch, It's B sharp, not A."

"Hey, you could use a little tuneing to, Kale." The Keyboared played complained. Kale sighed. "I know. We all could. Five minuit brake." The rest of the band cheered and streamed into Kale's kitchen for snacks. Kale himself plopped down on the edge of the little platform they practiced on in his garage. The Black Thorns, his band, were in essence pretty darn good. But their songs didn't have enough appeal to get them anywhere. Kale sighed. Unless he figured out how to right a decent choruse, they never would. He made a face and started tuneing his guitar.
Kale ran his fingers along the strings, enjoying the familiar feeling of thin steel on his finger tips. Closing his eyes he envisioned him and his band playing in front of a hoard of fans, their music wailing over the frenzied cheers of the crowd. As he daydreamed he began to strum his guitar. As though a sign from the gods, one of the guitar strings snap hitting his hand hard, the pain caused Kale to drop the guitar; it hit the ground with a bang. Panicked for the safety of his beloved instrument, Kale dove to check it over. It was not till he was positive that it was okay that rational thought returned to the young man.

“Damn it.” Kale said to himself. He didn’t think he had a replacement. He clenched his fist in frustration as he dwelled over the problem.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff