Welcome to Gaia! ::

Minwoo_025
Rei was doing some writing of his own when he noticed that Akina wasn't taking notes. He got up and walked over to her desk "Miss Akina, please take notes." He said very gently as he went to go and sit down at his desk again.
Akina made a small pout, listening to Sato-sensei anyways. She occassionally blushed and starred at him when the older male wasn't looking though. May she could get a hold of him after class...? Just maybe... "...."
she finally finds the room but figures out the room she had to go to wasnt 13. she peeks into the window and sees the teacher lecturing the class already. ~oh no~ she wails. she silently crawls in behind the seats. the door looked like it was opening and closing by itself. she crawls about two rows down and sits down and silently takes notes
Rei turned off the projecter and then started to hand out quizes. After he got done he stood in front of the class again "This quiz will not be an open note quiz, you have 20 minutes to finish. If you were to cheat, you will stay after with me and re-take the test. You may now begin." He said as he went back to sit at his desk. he looked up every now and then to see if anyone was cheating.
((I gtg people. Sorry. Bye bye ^_^/))
((Bye, I'm gonna go too, maybe we can rp tomorrow.))
((bi bi ))
she looks over at the questions ~hmm...~ she starts scribbing random stuff on the paper and finishes the test in 10 minutes.
((Bump, anyone on?))
bump ^^ ((hi))
(might as well RP anyways...)
she walks out of the class. wow.. that was a pretty short quiz... she thinks. is college always like this? she walks around campus and falls down, spilling her books all over the ground.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff