Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meet Akina Naoe. She is 20 years old, and a college student. She is totally in love with her 28 year old university professor, Sato-sensei. I don't blame her. He is tall, moody, and handsome, with short dark hair and sexy eyes. Unfortunately for Akina, he always refuses her very aggressive displays of affection. Yet she never gives up. Even when faced with a housing crisis, Akina goes to drastic lengths to earn money so she can stay in the area and continue her pursuit of her teacher. However Akina isn't very bright when it comes to making money. She actually tries to sell herself on a street corner! But her price is too high, and no one is interested. Then she meets a guy on the street named Daichi. He is also really cute, with long blond hair. He is interested in Akina, and after one really great kiss, he takes her to his apartment. Things are starting to get steamy when they are interrupted by the arrival of Daichi's roommate. Need I say who it is? Aww you guessed it! It's Sato-sensei! It turns out that Daichi is his younger brother! Oh boy. Amazingly enough the situation works out well for Akina. She ends up moving in with the brothers, and a very odd love triangle is formed. Akina really really likes her sensei. She continues to chase after him, but even though he does show some interest in her, he continues to push her away. Meanwhile, Daichi is very interested in Akina too, and she has a difficult time resisting his advances. Could this end up a happy threesome? Or will Akina make up her mind about who she wants? Will sensei finally get over his issues and stop avoiding Akina?

Akina ~ akina_chan666

Daichi ~ Lexa Du Rumain

Rei Sato-sensei ~ Minwoo_025

Rikku ~ rikku wyrmwood

If you would like to play your own character rather then one of these. Please fill out this form.
Name:
Relationship with Daichi, Sato-sensei, or Akina:
Small Bio:
(OCC: Can I be Diachi?))
Lexa Du Rumain
(OCC: Can I be Diachi?))
((Sure, Welcome ^_^))
(OCC:: Setting?))
(OCC: setting?))
Akina yawned, waking up quietly. The twenty year old smiled, think about the great night she had. And the young woman even was able to finally have an apartment to live in. With Sato-sensei even! Akina sat up, stretching as she put on her bathrobe and went off to the kitchen to make breakfast. She began to fry up some bacon and eggs, wincing at the sprizt of oil on her hand. Akina hissed, sucking up on her hand to bring down the slight sting as she continued getting ready herself and the two brothers a meal.

((Let's just start it off in the brothers' apartment.))
akina_chan666
Akina yawned, waking up quietly. The twenty year old smiled, think about the great night she had. And the young woman even was able to finally have an apartment to live in. With Sato-sensei even! Akina sat up, stretching as she put on her bathrobe and went off to the kitchen to make breakfast. She began to fry up some bacon and eggs, wincing at the sprizt of oil on her hand. Akina hissed, sucking up on her hand to bring down the slight sting as she continued getting ready herself and the two brothers a meal.

Daichi woke up. He stood up slowly. He smelt the meal Akina was preparing. He walked into the bathroom and brushed out his blonde hair. He walked into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around Akina. "Smells and looks really good." He commented in her ear.
Lexa Du Rumain
Daichi woke up. He stood up slowly. He smelt the meal Akina was preparing. He walked into the bathroom and brushed out his blonde hair. He walked into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around Akina. "Smells and looks really good." He commented in her ear.
Akina blushed slightly, jumping at Daichi's presence as she did not even here him entering the room. She shook her head of a coupel of naughty thougths, smiling brightly. "D-Dachi-kun. Ohayo. You have a good sleep?" Akina pushed the attractive man's hands away, putting the meals on a plate for everyone. "Have you seen Sato-sensei...? I went to wake him up and he wasn't in his room."
((Can I be Sato-sensei?))
((could I be Sato?))
Minwoo_025
((Can I be Sato-sensei?))
((Sure ^_^ I need a first name though. And sorry Shadowlink, he beat you to the role.))
akina_chan666
Akina blushed slightly, jumping at Daichi's presence as she did not even here him entering the room. She shook her head of a coupel of naughty thougths, smiling brightly. "D-Dachi-kun. Ohayo. You have a good sleep?" Akina pushed the attractive man's hands away, putting the meals on a plate for everyone. "Have you seen Sato-sensei...? I went to wake him up and he wasn't in his room."

"I had a great sleep, and you?" He asked. He slightly frowned at her pushing his hands away. "I haven't seen him, he goes to work early." He said. "Are you alright?" He asked.
((How about Rei))
Rei had woken up early to go to school. He had to get ready for his class today. He started to draw up his lession plans that he forgot to do last night because of his new roommate. He sat down at his desk and started to plan out his day "Hmm, should I go easy on them today... maybe not."
Lexa Du Rumain
"I had a great sleep, and you?" He asked. He slightly frowned at her pushing his hands away. "I haven't seen him, he goes to work early." He said. "Are you alright?" He asked.
Akina shook her head, sitting down and eating her breakfast. "Yeah, I'm just fine. And I had a great sleep, thanks for asking." She had to admit, she was attracted to Daichi but... It was kinda uncomfortable liking her college professor and his little brother at the exact same time. Also with the fact that Akina almost ended up sleeping with the younger brother made it even more awkward. At the moment, she just wanted to forget about that little incident and get on with life.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff