Welcome to Gaia! ::

...Ah, you are here. You're probably confused by Nihonjin (unless you study Japanese).
...Anyway, here's the gist. I see a lot of Ancient Japan RP's coming along, but most lack storylines or have any focus. It just mostly consists of people running around with super abilities (as in Rurouni Kenshin) and generally boils down to unrealistic stupor. *Note: Rurouni Kenshin is tight, I just don't like that kind of role play.
...I'm more interested in forming an RP where the characters have a sense of purpose and are somehow intertwined by way of the plot and past history. Of course, angst and tragedy are to be expected, as well as much bloodshed and death.
...Post here if you're interested in helping out and you're a literate roleplayer who shares interest in these kinds of things.

Sugary Snack

7,775 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I could work with it.My own RK character is a normal human,she is a moderate fighter,no special powers of any kind.I usually can do fantasy better,but I can do normal if I want to.
((hmm sounds interesting. what do you have in mind?))
...There are a whole bunch of ideas in my mind.
...For example, the Hokushin Ryu. We could roleplay members of a dojo, with plot twists, etc. The government could have reasons for attacking them, or maybe some of them are being hunted down by assassins, etc. Revenge always plays some part in this genre.
Sounds interesting.
...The hard part is coming up with original ideas. In fact, the thing that revived my interest in this genre were:

1) My martial arts skills are slowly dwindling from a lack of time to study.

2) Lots of Blade of the Immortal.
...Oops. To get this looked at a little more, I'm moving it to Barton Town. My apologies.
That's probably a good idea.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces