Welcome to Gaia! ::

Playful Lover

f a l l i n 4 d a n c e
MisaBear
f a l l i n 4 d a n c e

And that Eva post = mrgreen

Did you like ittttt? biggrin
I tried. I was all. I will clear my head and give fallin something funny to read.

I did!
=D It was quite amusing. I had Drew's response in my head, then the wine kicked in and I went on a research binge.
But hopefully we shall have a not so stoic response from Drew yet.

I'm glad you found it so. I did too when I was writing it.
Woot woot. Can't wait to see Drew not being stoic.
Omg, a Drew laugh. That'd be something different.

Anxious Humorist

11,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
MisaBear
f a l l i n 4 d a n c e
MisaBear
f a l l i n 4 d a n c e

And that Eva post = mrgreen

Did you like ittttt? biggrin
I tried. I was all. I will clear my head and give fallin something funny to read.

I did!
=D It was quite amusing. I had Drew's response in my head, then the wine kicked in and I went on a research binge.
But hopefully we shall have a not so stoic response from Drew yet.

I'm glad you found it so. I did too when I was writing it.
Woot woot. Can't wait to see Drew not being stoic.
Omg, a Drew laugh. That'd be something different.

I'm not sure I'd go as far as an actual Drew laugh... Eva's gonna have to work a lot harder than that.

And all my best laid plans were shot when my friend sent me a lick to sporcle, I've been distracted by darned Harry Potter trivia and History quizzes and the such. sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop

Sorry. But I do have a bit of time off this weekend so yeah, expect Drew soon!

Playful Lover

f a l l i n 4 d a n c e

I'm not sure I'd go as far as an actual Drew laugh... Eva's gonna have to work a lot harder than that.

And all my best laid plans were shot when my friend sent me a lick to sporcle, I've been distracted by darned Harry Potter trivia and History quizzes and the such. sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop

A girl can dream.

XD Harry Potter is still doing magic?!

Haha, and don't worry about it. No pressure.
Have a great weekend.

Questionable Prophet

8,025 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
f a l l i n 4 d a n c e
Wolvene
MisaBear
Wolvene
MisaBear
Wolvene
oh god im so far behind *panicking*

Don't panic. Lol, everyone is still having dinner.
So, at least in Divergent you aren't actually behind c:
Btw, the pad site is down, so we've been contacting by pm or ooc.

I feel really bad :<
Ill see if i can think of something up for collin and sky... I can already see predict that skys post is gonna be a little bit tricky because I wanted to wait for car to post, but Im worried that the longer i wait the harder itll be for me to post... I should prolly talk to angelus and see what shes doing, because if her post doesnt have sky in it and she completely time skips over sky and cars moment at the nurses office, then all this waiting will be for nothing.
And yeah i noticed that! I was worried because it wouldnt come up and i thought it was just me.

don't feel bad.
and it looks like she time skipped for ry and erik.
so, perhaps she plans to do the same for sky and car.
also, she did say that she was hoping on doing a car post soon in her ry post ooc.
nope, not just you. it hates us all, apparently.

Yeah Im skimming everything right now for Collin. I just PM'd her and suggested that we dont for them because its sorta kinda important to their relationship development, but if she wants to Im not gonna stop her.
And that sucks. I wonder what happened?

Only thing I've seen for Collin lately is the one from Liss, as for Car, I thought I saw a post fairly recently of his about taking SKy to the nurse's

And by the way, no worries, we're just glad your back.

Yeah, Ive already replied to Cars latest post~ And I STILL need to reply to Liss.. Im really tryin to set some time aside to hunker down and write these reply's, but things have been pretty busy here. Schools about to start and I still need to go school supply shopping, and my mom is trying to squeeze in last minute travel. This weekend we're going away, and Tuesday school starts, so Ill try to get something in tonight~

Anxious Humorist

11,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
MisaBear
f a l l i n 4 d a n c e

A girl can dream.

XD Harry Potter is still doing magic?!

Haha, and don't worry about it. No pressure.
Have a great weekend.

Yes she certainly can.

He'll always do magic.

You too! Mine is getting busier by the minute. xp

Anxious Humorist

11,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Wolvene
f a l l i n 4 d a n c e
Wolvene
MisaBear
Wolvene

I feel really bad :<
Ill see if i can think of something up for collin and sky... I can already see predict that skys post is gonna be a little bit tricky because I wanted to wait for car to post, but Im worried that the longer i wait the harder itll be for me to post... I should prolly talk to angelus and see what shes doing, because if her post doesnt have sky in it and she completely time skips over sky and cars moment at the nurses office, then all this waiting will be for nothing.
And yeah i noticed that! I was worried because it wouldnt come up and i thought it was just me.

don't feel bad.
and it looks like she time skipped for ry and erik.
so, perhaps she plans to do the same for sky and car.
also, she did say that she was hoping on doing a car post soon in her ry post ooc.
nope, not just you. it hates us all, apparently.

Yeah Im skimming everything right now for Collin. I just PM'd her and suggested that we dont for them because its sorta kinda important to their relationship development, but if she wants to Im not gonna stop her.
And that sucks. I wonder what happened?

Only thing I've seen for Collin lately is the one from Liss, as for Car, I thought I saw a post fairly recently of his about taking SKy to the nurse's

And by the way, no worries, we're just glad your back.

Yeah, Ive already replied to Cars latest post~ And I STILL need to reply to Liss.. Im really tryin to set some time aside to hunker down and write these reply's, but things have been pretty busy here. Schools about to start and I still need to go school supply shopping, and my mom is trying to squeeze in last minute travel. This weekend we're going away, and Tuesday school starts, so Ill try to get something in tonight~

No worries, hun, I think Chris mentioned her after the mini time jump, so I can make anything work.

Oo, school shopping and traveling! Have fun.

Playful Lover

f a l l i n 4 d a n c e

Yes she certainly can.

He'll always do magic.

O: mine was supposed to be clear, but we might get surprise visitors.
i knew my cleaning senses were tingling for a reason.

Anxious Humorist

11,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
MisaBear
f a l l i n 4 d a n c e

Yes she certainly can.

He'll always do magic.

O: mine was supposed to be clear, but we might get surprise visitors.
i knew my cleaning senses were tingling for a reason.

Gotta love the cleaning senses.

I got out of work early and ended up learning how to golf - I can barely form a sentence now.
(Seriously - I rewrote the sentence about cleaning about 5 times before the words actually made sense)

Playful Lover

f a l l i n 4 d a n c e

I got out of work early and ended up learning how to golf - I can barely form a sentence now.
(Seriously - I rewrote the sentence about cleaning about 5 times before the words actually made sense)

Lmfaoooo, I know the feeling.
I hope things go okay for ya, though.

Anxious Humorist

11,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
MisaBear
f a l l i n 4 d a n c e

Lmfaoooo, I know the feeling.
I hope things go okay for ya, though.

Lol, they did. Kinda.
I am at least half way through a Liss post before I ran out of steam. Hoping tomorrow will be conducive to both Liss and Drew.

@all

So how did everyone's holiday weekend go?

Playful Lover

f a l l i n 4 d a n c e

i'm excited.

Quotable Lunatic

10,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
f a l l i n 4 d a n c e

@all

So how did everyone's holiday weekend go?

It passed like any other holiday for me. What about you?

Anxious Humorist

11,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Mariana Saravan

It passed like any other holiday for me. What about you?

For the first time in a few years I had it off. It was nice. Although I am firmly refusing to go to a museum or exhibit during a holiday again.

Anxious Humorist

11,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
MisaBear

i'm excited.

Oh yay. So am I!
Even though I'm behind.
I apologize.

Playful Lover

f a l l i n 4 d a n c e
MisaBear

i'm excited.

Oh yay. So am I!
I really need to stop downing wine before I get to replies though - I start losing focus. Ugh.

XD But wineeeeeeee.
I need to learn how to drink wineeee.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas