Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lightbringer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show._____________________________________

Eir ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    _________________4004 / 4366 | LV: 20

Sleipnir ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Eir lowered her armaments, though she didn't stow away her spear just yet. Most players were fine - and at a glance, she could see the other person's green marker - but talk of player killing was something that she occasionally caught wind of. Eir didn't particularly care at first. She was tough, and if she did die, it was a minor setback. But now that Sleipnir was with her, she didn't know how the rules had changed. Would her steed teleport to her if she died? And if he was killed, would she have the chance to revive him, or was he gone forever? The unknowns made her wary. "Sorry. I'm just careful, that's all." She said. The girl glanced to the creature that the man had called back to him. "So that's your pet, I take it?"

Dedicated Lunatic

6,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Voter 100
╔══════════════════════════╗
    Cale ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    _______________???? / ???? | LV: ?
╚══════════════════════════╝
Morality:
Current Equipment:

► Breastplate [Masterwork] [100%]
► Chain Shirt [Masterwork] [100%]
► b*****d Sword [Masterwork] [100%]
► Kite Shield [Unique] [Unlisted] [100%]
► Gauntlets [Masterwork] [100%]
► Greaves [Masterwork] [100%]

Cale was a little overwhelmed with all the people coming and going through the smithy, It had been a long time since his shop had a decent flow of customers. He didn't even know how to react. "Anda wait-" He cut his words short as noticed she had already left the smithy. He hung his head dejectedly, rifling through her gear that was now secure inside his pack. He then flopped down on the counter, banging his head against the table lightly. "Damnit. Damnit. Damnit." He kept repeating lightly, totally absent minded of the fact that he had customers to deal with. He'd wanted to talk to Anda a bit more before she left. He enjoyed the company, even if she was a bit flirtatious with a lot of people. Groaning in protest, he pushed himself off the counter slowly, propping himself up on his elbows while his hands held his head at the jaw. Huffing lightly, he looked at the potential customers and waited, drumming his fingers along his cheek. He couldn't get to working on Anda's armor as long as he had customers to deal with. But, this was the price he paid for being very choosey with whom he'd made friends. Silently spectating, he looked at each customer as they continued.
dunce007

Interesting Fairy

8,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

PoH ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    _________________4850 / 4850 | LV: 24

PoH listened to Geki talk about Carsys. As far as she was concerned he was just some mysterious GM trying to make an iconic game popular again. The fact remained the logout button was in place still so there was little awe in the VR game aside from the fact it was a VR game. Of course SAO had it's rich and dark history making it seem more appealing but if you forgot about the past it was still a VR.

"I haven't given much thought to Carsys honestly. He's just some GM that likes to act mysterious to keep us interested. Apparently based on the glitch we just saw he's not a particularly good GM either." PoH jested having not a care in the world. This really was just a game to her, an escape and an outlet. She didn't let the mystery take hold of her or pretend to be interested. She would let Keiyo and Geki handle the curiosity and if they wanted her along she'd go. Though it was surprising they even spoke to her given her reputation, hanging out with PKers is not exactly the popular thing to do. However after seeing how strange she was on floor one perhaps her image was broken by her many shifts in personality. "I let my guard down." PoH thought to herself, remembering floor one and hwo she got flustered briefly and faltered.

"If you're that curious we can go meet Keiyo. I invested in the tracking skill and as long as I have his name and he's not covering his tracks I can find him." PoH stood straight knowing Geki would agree, she admired his sword raising an eyebrow. "That's a pretty scary looking sword. I've been working on a set of daggers for a while but they are not yet done." PoH remarked, her gear was unimpressive and light, most if it was still having the materials gathered to craft it. Seldom partying makes certain aspects of MMOs more challenging.

Timid Gaian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Player: Geki
Level: 22
HP: 4710/4710
Floor: 10
OOC:

As he expected, PoH didn't seem interested in Geki's theory about Carsys' messages. In fact, she seemed more interested in his new sword, which was a boost to his ego for sure. That being said, she was right about the glitch. He had a theory that Carsys was, in fact, one of the minds trapped in the game, but that glitch shot that theory down right then and there. Geki raised an eyebrow, then, when PoH mentioned she could track Keiyo down. "In that case, let's get going. Ladies first."

Anarchy Alice
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂❝ K A R N A❞▂▂▂▂

User Image

Level: 25
                              Health: 3440/4600
                              ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Cooking [100/1000]
                              Sales Negotiation [170/1000]
                              Familiar Communication [200/1000]
                              Familiar Recovery [140/1000]
                              Listening [100/1000]
                              Detection [100/1000]
                              X-Ray Vision [100/1000]
                              Leather Equipment [180/1000]
                              Parry [160/1000]
                              Battle Healing [20/1000]
                              Dual Blades [180/1000]
                              Blade Throwing [170/1000]
                              One-handed straight sword [170/1000]
                              One-handed curve bade [180/1000]

Armor: Clothing in pics.
                              Dungeon armor: Not Obtained Yet
                              Swords: Ryūjin, Kyūseishu
                              Potions: Health pots x 5

Famillar: Risosufea (Except smaller in size, able to fit on shoulders)

Mood : Tired Think : Overprotective Mom. Company : Risosufea, Eir and Horsey-chan

▂BANDAGED ▂HEART▂SHARPENED▂BLADE▂

███████████████████████████████████████████ ██ ███████████████████████████████████████████ ██

Karna nodded "Her name is Risosufea, i just call her Fea though." he told the lady as he walked towards a rock and sat down on it, Fea cooing lightly. He once again looked at the nightmare Still to make this into a pet.....interesting. He thought and without realizing it Karna stared up into space and started playing with his hair, twisting it and twirling. Karna started to lose himself in thought as he remembered how he met Fea. On the tenth floor only a few days ago Karna was killing monster deeper into a cave, and when he was really low on health, he got a bit reckless and decided to eat his sandwich only to find Fea come out of nowhere looking like it was going to attack, instead of fighting though Karna just threw half the sandwich and received a notification he tamed the dragon. Karna once again slowly looked towards the girl "Name?"

Everything happens for a reason. The daily tragedies and misfortunes are all meaningful events
                                    leading toward an ideal conclusion. With that in mind, there probably isn’t really any meaningless misfortune.

O O C
                                    Sorry about randomly leaving I had work
                                    I work 6pm to ??? (Usually off before 10pm)
                                    Every
                                    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Also this weekend i have to my friends house for a video project... Don't know if ill be back Saturday afternoon or Sunday mornin. I'll let you know asap.

Takarashi
                                                                                                                  Eir
      ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ S I E G F R I E D ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
      User Image

Level: 26
      Health: 6700/8000
      ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Equipment Appraisal 170/1000
      Slash Weapon Forging 100/1000
      Thrust Weapon Forging 100/1000
      Blunt Weapon Forging 150/1000
      Light Metal Armor Forging 100/1000
      Heavy Metal Armor Forging 190/1000
      Metal Equipment Repairing 100/1000
      Metal Refining 130/1000
      Extended Weight Limit 200/1000
      Battle Healing 200/1000
      Heavy Metal Equipment 170/1000
      Dual-Twohand 200/1000

Swords: Durandal- Purple weapon in left hand (Not obtained), Gram the Silver sword in his right hand (Not Obtained). 2 large two handed silver swords.
      Potions: Health pots x 8

As.I.close.my.eyes
                                      There.is.no.mark.left.behind.no.noise.spilling.out.no.destination
                                      I.know.that.this.is what.I.want.this.is.what.I.need
                                      The.afterimage.that.is.repeating.even.now
                                      We.who.have.a.wounded.past

Are.without.being.healed
                                      Already.shutting.away
                                      Such.uselessly.revolving.unchanging.days
                                      So.now
                                      This.is.what.I.desired
                                      My.Nevereverland

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ █ █ █ ------xxxxxxxxxx

Siegfried listen for a while and when the pretty girl corrected him on how to say her guild name he let out a small 'Ah'. Watching the pretty lady walk out he put a hand on his chin "I don't got anything planned...." he mumbled to himself before walking to the store owner, paying the necessary amount for all the ore he wanted before walked out of the shop and he walked all the way to his little forge witch was pretty farway from town a little house near a river, nothing big, nothing small.

After that he went towards the room he knew he would forgot to meet up with the snakey guild later if he didn't go now. As he ventured threw the path alone it was evident to see he was strong taking most of the damage out in one hit with his great swords however it showed his faults as well, He was slow, really slow. His defense was pretty good, his damage exceeds most evaluations... but his attacks were slow. Siegfried knew this was his weakness but since he had been in many fights in SAO and in the real world he had figured out how to slightly aim towards where the enemy was moving he wasnt 100% on the mark every time.

Siegfried made it to the location and he sat down on a rock his swords on his back, and he started to fall asleep. Like a giant resting and waiting for prey.

O O C
                                      I apologize for the Mini-godmooding.

dunce007

CloudxHimura

Shisei Tenshi

The Siege xD

Lightbringer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show._____________________________________

Eir ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Eir kept a close eye on the man as he went through his motions. Keeping others safe was what she did. Being wary and observant were merely supporting factors to that. "I'm Eir. This is Sleipnir. I just tamed him a few minutes ago." She replied to his question. There was enough distance between herself and the other individual, so the lady felt safe enough to attach her spear to her back again, so she could use her free hand to caress her steed. "And you are?"

User Image

██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Cooking [100/1000]
                                      Listening [100/1000]
                                      Detection [100/1000]
                                      X-Ray Vision [100/1000]
                                      Parry [160/1000]
                                      Battle Healing [20/1000]
                                      Dual Blades [180/1000]

Mood : Tired Think : My pray..... Company : Risosufea, Eir and Horsey-chan

███████████████████████████████████████████ ██ ███████████████████████████████████████████ ██

Karna smiled a little, he didnt know why usually be know he would have made up an excuse or something to leave... but he wasnt trying to leave at all... why? "Karna." he told her. He picked Fea up of his head and laid her onto his lap where he scratched her gently as she started to nap. "Still to tame a nightmare... you must be pretty skilled."

Everything happens for a reason. The daily tragedies and misfortunes are all meaningful events
                                            leading toward an ideal conclusion. With that in mind, there probably isn’t really any meaningless misfortune.

O O C

Takarashi
                                                                                                                          Eir

Lightbringer

Eir ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"I don't think it really had anything to do with skill. I was checking my inventory when he sneaked up on me." A small grin poked at her cheeks as she scratched Sleipnir's chin. But really, how did it happen? Aside from the dragon fluttering about on Karna, Eir hadn't witnessed any docile monsters in the game. The Nightmares certainly weren't. She had seen one trample a party member not long ago when they were just heading back to town. Aincrad was full of mysteries, both natural and unnatural. Everything about the game was just so strange, but not necessarily in a bad way, ignoring the underlying purpose. Guilt jabbed at her, but Eir's doubtfulness combated it. Despite everything, there was still no proof that anyone was trapped here. "Were you looking for something out here, or were you just chasing Fea around?"

User Image

██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Cooking [100/1000]
                                          Listening [100/1000]
                                          Detection [100/1000]
                                          X-Ray Vision [100/1000]
                                          Parry [160/1000]
                                          Battle Healing [20/1000]
                                          Dual Blades [180/1000]

Karna revealed a mischievous smile "a Lucky tamer?" he asked with a slight laugh, as continued to pet his little buddy. "Well mine was alike, just eating a sandwhich and this girl comes and i fed it half by chance and it took a liking to me." he said as he tickled Fea's chin then he looked back at the girl. "Well i was chasing Fea towards the end when she flew off, but i was training. I want to hit at least lvl 30 before the next fight. Maybe ill get lucky and get the Last Attacking Bonus." he said with a big smile, one could tell that was a gamer's smile. He looked back towards the sky "So strange to think that this is a game....." he mumbled unaware if she could hear him or not.

O O C

Takarashi
                                                                                                                              Eir

Mythical Hunter

10,800 Points
                  • Partygoer 500
                  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
                  • Supreme Supporter 500
                  Player: Itsuki
                  Health: ████████████████████ 5500 / 5500
                  User Image

Once the other customers had left, Itsuki approached the counter and opened his inventory. He selected the appropriate items that he wanted to sell to the man behind the counter and a large bag appeared in his hands. He placed the bag on the counter and opened it revealing a large supply of umbral ingots, ready for forging. "I've used all the ores I needed to, they're yours for the right price." He said as he continued to scroll his menus. It seemed as though Itsuki had been busy these past few months. "Also, I offer my services to all of the smiths on this level, just let me know what kind of ores or weaponry you're interested in and I can find them." He stated while waiting for the other player's answer.

th3blackr3ap3r
                  dunce007
                  The Siege xD

Lightbringer

Eir ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Getting lucky is what everyone seems to do around here. The beginner's guidebook explained a lot, but it seems like we're discovering new stuff every day." Eir said with a small exhale. She had to admit, it added a lot of intrigue to the game. With no guides to consult about every little thing, everything felt like an adventure. "Level 30? I think you'd have to train nonstop to get that high before the boss. At the rate we're moving, we're clearing a floor almost every week." Eir commented. The progression of the game was rather odd. One hundred floors was a decent number, and MMOs are usually made to last quite some time. Perhaps it would plateau later on. "But anyway, I wanna get back to training too, if there's nothing else you want."

Fashionable Sentai

10,000 Points
                  • Gender Swap 100
                  • Ultimate Player 200
                  • Happy Birthday! 100
                  forestgreen/gold/F13B47User Image
                  Nᴀᴍᴇ: RᴇᴅGʀᴜᴍᴘ
                  Lᴇᴠᴇʟ: 25
                  HP:
                  ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 1896/7180
                  Sᴋɪʟʟs:
                  Dᴜᴀʟ Bʟᴀᴅᴇs - «Uɴɪǫᴜᴇ Sᴋɪʟʟ» [118/1000]
                  Pɪᴄᴋɪɴɢ [112/1000]
                  Dᴇᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ [123/1000]
                  Lɪsᴛᴇɴɪɴɢ [124/1000]
                  Slant
                  Vertical
                  Horizontal
                  Double Circular
                  Starburst Stream?

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
                  _____

Kouda leaped and made two clean cuts into the Rook. It stumbled backwards from the impact before throwing a punch with its huge arm. He remembered that multi-hit skill he used before. He charged it up like before while the Rook charged at him. Just as it was about to swing at him, he unleashed the skill, slashing at its fists rapidly. With the final hit, Kou jumped backwards and checked its HP. Lowered to about 35%. Kou went straight back in with a slash and dodge unlit a slither of HP remained. His own HP had been diminished to about 25%. He finished off the Rook with another Double Circular.

The spoils screen appeared as it vanished into shards of light. Kouda dismissed it and brought out a 50% potion. He started to drink it as he headed back to Keiyo's side.

ᕮᕋᘮᓮᕈᙢᙓﬡ♈
                  [Hand 1] Anneal Blade
                  [Hand 2] Maero Blade
                  Vangrant's Clothes
                  [Torso] Mythr Mail
                  [Hands] Bronze Gauntlets
                  [Legs] Knee Guards
                  [Feet] Knee-High Boots
                  [Accessory] Adventurer's Scarf

ᒪᗝᙅᗩ♈ᓰᗢﬡ

Floor 10;
                  OutOfColour: I'm back, baby! biggrin
                  Takarashi

Lightbringer

User Image_____________________________________

Keiyo ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                    _________________3943 / 4898 | LV: 22

Just as quickly as it had come, Keiyo's ferocity was starting to subside. By the time he had gotten back on his feet and retrieved his weapon, he was about as calm as a person could be in a combat situation. It seemed that his anger did ramp up a bit, but eventually became explosive. In that regard, he seemed a bit unstable. It was a noticeable change from how he initially was a few months ago.

Keiyo eyed the HP bars in the corner of his vision after he saw Kou approaching. It seemed they had both handled themselves well enough. Keiyo then looked toward the monster that was left, the Bishop. As to be expected, it hadn't even moved when its slaves had been dragged away and destroyed. But the field boss' capabilities were still unknown, so their sword wielders' advantage was minimal. "When your health's back up, you take the initial attack. We'll Switch and figure it out as we go." Keiyo stated while he pulled a potion from his own inventory. He pulled down his scarf a bit to put the glass opening to his lips, then tossed the bottle aside as it shattered.

((Can you describe the Bishop a bit in appearance?))

User Image

██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Cooking [100/1000]
                                              Listening [100/1000]
                                              Detection [100/1000]
                                              X-Ray Vision [100/1000]
                                              Parry [160/1000]
                                              Battle Healing [20/1000]
                                              Dual Blades [180/1000]

Karna nodded a little bit "see you later Nightmare tamer." he said as he wondered off into the forest with Fea going back to go train more.

O O C
                                                    Sorry didnt know what to write -x- damn blockage.

Takarashi
                                                                                                                                  Eir

Quick Reply

Submit
                      Manage Your Items
                      Other Stuff
                      Get GCash
                      Offers
                      Get Items
                      More Items
                      Where Everyone Hangs Out
                      Other Community Areas
                      Virtual Spaces
                      Fun Stuff