Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Gaian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Player: Geki
Level: 3
HP: 600/600
Floor: 1
OOC: We're at a field to the Northeast of the Town of Beginnings, getting ready to tackle that dungeon.

Geki briefly turned around when Keiyo got attacked. He noticed the guy's health bar was slowly deteriorating. These guys can poison?! No one told me that! Fortunately, Geki turned back just in time to dodge a swipe from the zombie's arm. He then took a vertical swipe to sever the arm from the zombie, causing the enemy to disappear. "Keiyo! Are you all right?"

Lightbringer

User Image_____________________________________

Keiyo ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    _________________758 / 850 | LV: 4_User Image

"I will be if we finish them off first!" He roared back to Geki. "I take back what I said earlier. I would already be dead if I tried to handle these at a lower level." After seeing his partner's target explode into shards, Keiyo's foot burned yellow as he swung his leg to use Trip on one of the two remaining targets. "Take that one out, I'll finish the other!" The swordsman ordered. He returned his focus to his original target just in time to deflect its swipe. The knock back moved his sword into just the right position to charge a Slant, which he let out like a recoiled spring. The situation wasn't bad, but still it felt tense. Deeper below the surface, though, he was enjoying this. It was still a game. It was fun.

Timid Gaian

Level: 3
OOC: _

"I'm on it!" Geki ran at the zombie that Keiyo tripped and slashed vertically at it, right down the middle. Surprisingly, it was even recovering from that. These were clearly different from other video game zombies where one headshot was all it took. So Geki had to slash relentlessly at the walking dead man.

Lightbringer

Keiyo ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀
    _________________722 / 850 | LV: 4_User Image

With only two Zombies remaining and Geki handling the other one, the battle was like clockwork now. The slow moving creatures had no chance in matching either combatant's speed, and so Keiyo merely hacked away at the corpse. Red damage lines streaked through its body until the finishing blow depleted its health bar. The hail of particles that followed made for a satisfying end to the fight. "They really reinforce the partying aspect with all these mobs. The coordination needed for boss fights must have to be flawless for everyone to survive." The young man mumbled. He lowered his weapon and waited on standby as he watched Geki pummel the other undead monstrosity.

Shy Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
User ImageUser Image

Demon'sHalo ██████████▀▀▀▀
    _________________585 / 650 ( 90%) | LV: 3

As they walked, Angel followed close behind her brother. Her eyes trailed over the ground, the trees, and even come times the sky. Every game she had Demon had played had been pretty, but this was by far the best of them all. It wasn't long before she found her self stopped. With a tilt of her head, she turned to her left looking a head of her. " Something is...over there I think."

Demon looked over to her for a moment,before walking over. " Angel...I don't see anything." He sighed a little before turning back to the path. It was only a few steps before he looked back at Angel, who was just stearing back at him. With a frown, he walked back over. He give a small chuckle before nodding alittle. "Fine, fine, lets go, but keep careful."

He stayed close behind her as she lead the way. She didn't look up from the ground the whole walk, so Demon assumed there was something he just wasn't seeing. He stuck a hand out for a moment, feeling his hand drag on what feet like a wall, although, he could not see one. Angel stopped pointing out into a clearing where they saw two zombies and two other players. They seamed to be holding their own, but looking at one of the players, he could have sworn he saw something odd flicker in his coloring. Angel and tried to step forward, but demon quickly grabbed her hand,shaking his head slightly.

User Image

▀▀▀▀██████████Angel'sHorns
    LV: 2 | (%)400 / 450_________________

Timid Gaian

Level: 4

Eventually, with one more Vertical strike, the zombie shattered. And right after that, a pop-up window appeared.
Congratulations. You are now Level 4.
Geki wiped his brow and turned over to Keiyo. "Just hold on a second. I think I have an Antidote Crystal." Geki opened up his menu screen and started scrolling down.

Lightbringer

Keiyo ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀
    _________________701 / 850 | LV: 4

"It's okay, I've got some too. It's my own fault for not paying attention anyway." Keiyo replied as he pulled open his own menu. He flicked toward his inventory and selected the crystal, which materialized and fell into his outstretched hand. For such a common and useful item, it looked really nice. The crystal was like a perfectly cut rectangular emerald, with a mesmerizing pattern contained inside of it. It was a shame to have to use something so beautiful. With a small, defeated sigh, he held up the recovery item to his body and let it shatter. The poison icon disappeared and his HP came to a halt. "Sorry about that. I underestimated them." Keiyo was already flicking through his menu again to pull out a potion. "This game just keeps surprising me. One minute I think I have it figured out, the next I'm staring at the 'you are dead' sign. It's frustrating, but I have to appreciate how well made it is."

Timid Gaian

HP: 800/800

"Oh." Geki closed his menu when Keiyo accessed his own inventory and used his own Antidote Crystal. Geki sheathed his sword as Keiyo explained how frustrating and how complex the game was. "Well, it wouldn't be fun if it was predictable," Geki said. "I think that's the best part about this game. Let's be honest."

Shy Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
User ImageUser Image

He smilled a little. "See? They are fine,let's just get going. there should be more things to fight on that path back there and I-" He stopped as he looked back to see his sister still staring at the two other players. " Angel?" He asked her softly.

" the white haired one, he was in that other place. The one with that big spider thing."

He paused before looking the male over again. " Yeah, I think he was. But what does it matter right now?"

Angel only smiled before looking back to him." I want to follow them." she said softly/

Demon leaned forward, trying to grab his sisters hand to pull her back, "Why? I thoguht you wanted to level?"

" They seam....fun to me."

He sighed before nodded a little to her. " If that's what you want, fine. But only for a little bit..."

( gotta head to bed >< no school, and no homework tomorrow, so ill beable to get on!~)

User Image

Lightbringer

Keiyo ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    _________________761 / 850 | LV: 4

"Yeah, you're right." Keiyo replied with a grin. He pulled a potion from his inventory and drank it down in a few gulps. His HP rapidly began to increase again, and the bottle turned to glimmering shards. "At first it seemed so basic compared to other MMOs, but now I see that it's intentional to make it tougher." The fighter proceeded to put his weapon away and flexed his fingers a bit. That battle was done with, so it was time to keep moving. "You all set?" He asked as he glanced at Geki. Out of the corner of Keiyo's eye, though, a fair bit away, he could see something moving around in the distance in the direction of the dungeon. More enemies? He couldn't tell. From where he was standing, it was dark.

Timid Gaian

After the zombie battle, Keiyo seemed a little more lively and open. "Yeah. I'm ready." Geki set his sword in his belt and was ready to proceed, but Keiyo didn't. It looked like he had seen something and now Geki spotted something too. "Someone back there?"

Lightbringer

Keiyo ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    _________________783 / 850 | LV: 4

"I can't really tell. It might be more Zombies or something." He said as he slipped his hands into his pockets. "We're heading that way anyway, so let's find out." The swordsman started walking at a casual pace. He squinted a bit to try and get a better look, but the most he could discern was that they were humanoid figures. While they walked, Keiyo decided to strike up some conversation. "Do you think what Carsys said was true?" He asked. "That a bunch of people are somehow still trapped in this game? It sounds pretty farfetched, but so was the idea that people could be stuck in a VRMMO in the first place."

Shy Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
User ImageUser Image

The male tensed, quickly pulling his sister back the way they came. When she tried to pull away form him, he yanked her close. " We are NOT letting them come over to us. What if they are PKers? Then we will have a lot of work to get back to how we are now, Work and Time I don't want to spend. Avix is still in here somewhere. Nothing is going to slow me down from getting him out. Not you and your having to say hi to every one you see, and not some Pker." By the end of his little rant, he found him self shouting at the smaller girl.

Angel stood there a moment, looking at him. She then looked to the ground. With a quick, yank, she pulled her arm out of his hand. Demon opened his mouth to say something, but she shook her head. " They you can go on by your self! We aren't the only ones trying to help those people, Kistelk! And I know you think this is like other games, well it's not! We aren't going to get far with the two of us." With that she turned away form him and started walking off to the other two. She took a small breath, before waving her hand to them with a big smile.

Demon stood there, Watching her walk way, before looking at the ground and just standing there.

User Image

Timid Gaian

Geki scratched the back of his head. He had heard about the Death Game incident all those years ago, but still found it hard to believe. "I don't really know. But I'm guessing we'll find out eventually when someone gets to the 100th floor." He then turned as one of the "intruders" started marching their way and waving. It was a girl in a little black dress. "Well, at least she's not a zombie. Come on over! You missed all the action, though."

Lightbringer

Keiyo ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    _________________814 / 850 | LV: 4

Keiyo exhaled as he thought. "I don't understand why everything has to be so mysterious. Carsys clearly knows more than they're telling us, so why are they keeping things from us? It's weird." He said. He had still never even seen the elusive player since the game started. "I wonder if there's some way to draw Carsys out. Hm. Would they respond to a message if we sent one?"

The swordsman pushed his thoughts aside for now when he saw one of the figures approach. It was a player, to his mild relief. She seemed to be in a cheery enough mood. What perplexed him, though, was that the other person stayed where they were. Were they scouting or something? Or was this some manner of trap, perhaps? He leaned slightly toward Geki, but not enough to make it look suspicious, then whispered. "Keep your guard up, just in case."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff