Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Cleric

10,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Takarashi
Oh okay. I thought everyone knew about it but only a certain number was sold so like first 1000 people got to play. Most games have support forums associated with them. Like if you get stuck on a certain part you can post and other people respond to help you out. If this game has no outside support just ignore that part.

For Rose I guess we can say 3 months instead of days? Time passing is kind of confusing for me in this rp.

Going to reply with Rose next time so you can post with Eir again.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Canias ... Just call me Cai.
I Am: Lv. 24 Medic
Health: 4300/4300 Status: Normal
I'm With: Eir
I'm Doing: Investigating a strange animal
My Inventory:
Equipped: Hands: Crosier Two Handed Staff ATT 20
Head: Empty
Torso: Midnight Coat Hide+ DEF+1 Cloth Shirt DEF +0
Legs: Cloth Leggings DEF +0
Wrists: Lunar Gloves Hide+ Detect+ DEF +1
Feet: Reinforced Boots DEF +1
Accessory: Empty
Misc: HP Potion 30% X 17 AntiVenom X 10 Col: 550

OOC: --

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cai was relieved to hear Eir would join him in the hunt for the Phoenix Root. He was just about to send a party invite to her when Eir motioned towards a small white wolf looking at the quest board. It didn't look hostile so maybe it wasn't a normal monster. It was pretty unusual for monsters to be inside of town as well. "That's strange. I've never seen an animal inside of town. Maybe if we catch it we could get a secret quest or some kind of rare reward." Cai remembered the rewards he got from fighting Illfang and the werewolf which offered him a boost in hiding ability. Maybe with those items he could sneak up on the animal. Cai tried to walk as quietly as he could towards the animal, but when he was three feet away from it the wolf's ears twitched and then it turned to face Cai growling a low warning not to come any closer.

Lightbringer

User Image_____________________________________

Keiyo ██████████▀
    _________________2857 / 4898 | LV: 22

Keiyo's head was still swimming with fatigue, even though his attention was focused on the peculiar situation unfolding in front of him. He wanted to think, to analyze what was going on and what this potentially meant. Given that this area didn't seem to an intended place for anyone to reach, it was very strange that the NPC from outside was here now. That's about all that he could discern. He exhaled in a disapproving manner when the bard suggested this silly game, but he supposed that they should go along with it, at least for now. Keiyo glanced toward Geki, then back to the NPC. Given that his mind was barely operating, he didn't put much thought into it. "Are you Carsys?"

The bard's smile widened by a tiny amount, and he remained silent for a moment longer. The bard then inhaled, and said, "No. Nineteen questions left."

Gamebrain25

Lightbringer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show._____________________________________

Eir ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    _________________4366 / 4366 | LV: 20

Eir stood by while she watched the man try to sneak up on the wolf. While it was sensible in theory what he was doing, she had to admit that it looked a bit odd to be tiptoeing toward an animal in broad daylight. She averted her eyes and shuffled uncomfortably since it felt weird to watch. When she heard the wolf begin to growl, however, her attention was called back immediately. "Watch it!" Eir barked as she bolted to try and get in between Cai and the wolf, drawing her shield and spear in the process. It was an almost instinctive reaction from her time spent being a tank to put herself between an enemy and a player. She didn't really know if combat worked differently in town with regards to monsters, but she didn't want to chance anything. Her dedication was admirable... even if it was misguided in this scenario.

Shisei Tenshi

Timid Gaian

Player: Geki
Level: 22
HP: 3750/4710
Floor: 10
OOC:

Geki had to hold back the urge to slap Keiyo upside the head. "He just said he wasn't gonna tell us his name!" Right after, Geki cleared his throat. "Now...NPC-guy. Why don't you tell us what this place is? The graphics leave something to be desired."

Takarashi

Devoted Cleric

10,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Takarashi

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Red Rose
I Am: Lv. 27 Adventurer
Health: 5500/5500 Status: Normal
I'm With: --
I'm Doing: --
My Inventory:

Equipped: Hands: Duelist Blade - 20 ATT / 4 DEX
Torso: Iron Breastplate - 3 DEF
Legs: Knee Guards - 1 DEF
Wrists: Empty
Feet: Knee High Boots - 3 DEF
Accessory: Woven Bracelet (Right Wrist) - 1 DEF - Unique bracelet made by hand. Pattern matches her wolf companion's collar.
Misc: Sewing Tool Kit X1 Col: 000

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. When the player with different colored eyes drew her weapons Snow tensed. He had not fought against a player character in quite awhile and was conflicted what to do. "Killing a player character will make the others dislike you when they find out..." He remembered Rose telling him, but what should he do about these two closing in on him. Snow then folded his ears against the side of his head and made an odd yelping noise. Unless they were beast tamers they probably wouldn't understand him, but Rose heard it and became worried for her friend. It was foolish to send him out alone in the first place, but she didn't want to be seen until the PK status was removed from her name.

There was no avoiding it now as Red Rose came out from the alleyway and stood behind Cai and Eir. "Hey you two! Stop picking on Snow. He's not going to hurt anyone... we just need to find a job soon or we won't have any money left." Rose stood with her hands on her hips waiting to see what Eir and Cai would do. If they tried to hurt Snow she would have to fight them, but the odds weren't in her favor. She hoped it wouldn't come to a fight.

Snow perked up hearing his master's voice then he quickly squeezed between Cai and Eir to join Rose. He felt safer at her side at the very least. "Do they still want to fight?" Snow said to Rose which would sound like a worried whimper to the others. Rose then shook her head and said "It's okay. He's not a hostile wolf. I tamed him." Rose was proud to find such a great companion in her first attempt at taming.

Snow White+
Level : 5+
HP: 1000/1000+
Active skills +
None
+

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Canias ... Just call me Cai.
I Am: Lv. 24 Medic
Health: 4300/4300 Status: Normal
I'm With: --
I'm Doing: Looking for a party to do quest with
My Inventory:
Equipped: Hands: Crosier Two Handed Staff ATT 20
Torso: Midnight Coat Hide+ DEF+1 Cloth Shirt DEF +0
Legs: Cloth Leggings DEF +0
Wrists: Lunar Gloves Hide+ Detect+ DEF +1
Feet: Reinforced Boots DEF +1
Accessory: Empty
Misc: HP Potion 30% X 17 AntiVenom X 10 Col: 550

Cai had some battle experience in him now, but he was still grateful when Eir stepped in front of him and drew her shield and spear to lead the attack. "I'll back you up." Cai said calling out his staff before another player appeared telling them to stop. It seemed the wolf was her pet and she was also looking to go on a quest for some money. Cai relaxed his stance and desummoned his weapon. He hoped this girl could be trusted and wouldn't spring an attack on him for threatening her friend. "I'm going to Mount Novo to search for a rare herb. We could all go together. There will be plenty of monsters to beat up and gain some money along the way I'm sure. Oh I almost forget the party..." Cai then sent an invite to Eir and Red Rose. When Cai said the words monsters to beat up Snow moved back a step then rubbed against Rose's leg. Rose then pet Snow between his ears as she accepted the invite with her free hand.

Cai noticed the names Red Rose and Snow White be added onto the party and so he decided to ask "Why did you pick those names? Reminds me of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, but if the wolf is Snow White would that make you the evil queen that curses her or maybe one of the dwarfs--" Rose then pushed Cai, just hard enough to show she was upset with him, before folding her arms across her chest. "If you must know...My name came from my favorite season Spring when all the flowers bloom especially wild red roses in my back yard. Snow's fur color reminded me of winter when everything is covered in a blanket of white. If you call me evil or a dwarf again you'll be in trouble mister." Rose then began equipping her combat gear including her armor and rapier sword. "I'm sorry that I offended you. My name is nothing special like that. Ever since I was little I wanted to be a magician. The real kind that controlled the elements and could summon dragons to soar among the skies. Canias was the name I gave to the wizard I someday wanted to become. Anyways I'm ready to go whenever you are."

Mythical Hunter

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Player: Itsuki
Level: 25
Health: █████████████████████ 5500 / 5500
User Image

Itsuki had wandered through the dungeon on his own for what felt like days. He would slay a small group of monsters and move on to the next hallway. Eventually he had found his way to the distorted passage and leaped through it, grasping his blade just in case it was a trap. On the other side of the distortion he saw Geki, Keiyo and Red Grump speaking with the bard from earlier. He decided to remain quiet and let them continue their conversation.

{{OOC: Im alive XD But I couldn't come up with a good enough post}}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces