Shy Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
User ImageUser Image

Demon'sHalo ██████████▀▀▀▀
    _________________585 / 650 ( 90%) | LV: 3

Angel stopped once she was some what close to the two. She gave them each a small bow, but her eyes fell on Keiyo and she seamed a little puzzled. " I...I feel like I've seen you before. Maybe? I can't reme-" She stopped mid sentence, and turned to the other male. " your headband is so cool! when did you get it? Is it hard to get? Where is it? Think I can get one?" her questions all came out in one long breath.

His hand griped tightly on the hilt of his sword as he saw his sister walk up. He had an instinct to run over and just cut them down before they could so anything to her. It was weird to him. this wasn't the real world, if she died here, she would just come back, but he still felt so protective of her.

User Image

▀▀▀▀██████████Angel'sHorns
    LV: 2 | (%)400 / 450_________________

Timid Gaian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Player: Geki
Level: 4
HP: 800/800
Floor: 1
OOC: _

From the looks of things, the girl was just as much a beginner as Geki and Keiyo were. Geki nearly jumped when she broke off mid-sentence to admire his headband. "Oh! Thanks. I guess it just came with the outfit. Did you come here to explore the dungeon too?"

Lightbringer

User Image_____________________________________

Keiyo ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    _________________850 / 850 | LV: 4

Keiyo stayed attentive whenever the lady drew near. She claimed to have seen him somewhere, and given that he had been doing a decent amount of traveling that wasn't stretch. It seemed she was more interested in Geki's equipment, though. The sudden topic shift made the swordsman grin and let out a hushed chuckle.

While they spoke, the young man cast a glance back toward the other person. From both a slight feeling of discomfort and a certain awkwardness, Keiyo wanted to go and speak to the lady's friend. He slipped away from the duo while they talked to approach the figure. As the swordsman drew closer he could make out some of their features, being a decidedly male build. Keiyo tried to look as though he wasn't threatening, but remained slightly tense in case he needed to draw his weapon. Maybe the Zombies still had him a bit paranoid or maybe it was just the slightly eerie atmosphere. Who knew. "Hey. Mind if I hang out here for a minute? They're talking fashion and it's not really my area of expertise." He said in a friendly, sarcastic tone.

Shy Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
User ImageUser Image

Angel frowned slightly. "I wish I had gotten a scarf, or a head band or somthing. But I got this when I came in." She gave a small twirl s her smile came back. ]color=hotpink]" Its pretty cute if I do say so my self!"
as the man asked about the doungen, she had to think for a moment. " I think i've been there before. And maybe. Demon was saying he wanted to go grid to get some levels..."

Demon watched the light haired male come closer and closer. With each step, he could feel his body tense a tiny bit more. It was weird how real the bodies in this world felt to his own. When the man spoke to him be relaxed slightly and nodded before letting his eyes fall back out to his sister. " You were at that mini-boss of what ever, right?" He said not letting his eyes off his sister.

User Image

Timid Gaian

Judging by the girl's attitude, Geki guessed the girl was a little kid. All the same... "That does look cute on you though," he said with a nod. "That's what we were doing. We were fighting a bunch of zombies here earlier. By the way, my name's Geki. That guy over there is Keiyo."

Lightbringer

"Ah, yeah. Your friend mentioned that she saw me before - it was probably there." The memory of the gigantic spider was called back to his mind and he grimaced slightly. It wasn't one of his favorite moments in the game so far. "Did you folks manage to defeat it? I was taken out pretty early into the fight so I don't know what happened." Keiyo crossed his arms in a casual manner. "Oh. I haven't introduced myself, sorry about that. I'm Keiyo."

Shy Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
User ImageUser Image

She reached out taking his hand and shaking it. " Really? That's so cool! I'm Angel'sHorns or just Angel! and that over there is Demon'sHalo, or Demon." She frowned a little looking over to the other two, " I'm not sure Demon will let us go with you.... He's a sour pants right now." She whispered the last part to him.

"I'm sorry about that. If I had used howl a moment sooner, you would have been fine." He sighed. " It was a hard battle but we killed it. Even though we willed it, I wouldn't want to fight something like that again till She and I leveled up more. If the other two would have died, we would have whipped."

User Image

Timid Gaian

Angel'sHorns? Demon'sHalo? Geki wondered if the mixup was on purpose. All the same, he briefly looked over at Demon and smirked when the girl mentioned that Demon didn't want their party to go with his party. "Ohhhhh, I get it. He's your boyfriend, right?"

Shy Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
User Image

She felt her stoumach sute at the males words, almost as if she were going to puke. Moment and a small gag, she quickly shook her head. " No no no, and no! He's my brother." she laughed a little looking back to Geki. "Man... It's the same in every game. Every one always thinks we are going out." She seams to shiver at the idea a little.

User Image

Timid Gaian

OOC: Sorry it's short, but I have to get ready for the movies.

Geki's eyes widened when Angel actually gagged and explained that Demon was her brother. "Oh! I am...so sorry." And apparently, this wasn't the first time that mistake was made.

Lightbringer

Keiyo held up his hand and shook his head. "It was my own fault. I entered the dungeon completely unprepared. I didn't even have any armor on. Besides, it's not like we knew how to properly fight it anyway." He said to the man. "My friend and I are heading back there, though, now that we're ready. But I think I'll avoid the spider this time just for good measure. You two are welcome to join in if you're feeling up to it."

Interesting Fairy

8,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

PoH ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    _________________1050 / 1050 | LV: 5

The sword flew towards PoH's face, a simple duck did the trick. The Kobold now swung into the air it's sword not connecting with anything. PoH grinned pushing up with all her strength and dragging her daggers along the beast's neck. The kobold exploded into beautiful fragments.

"I'm getting the hang of these kobolds." PoH said to herself panting, though she didn't know quite why she needed to pant in a game. PoH had been running the first floor dungeon clearing monsters at the entrance and seeing how far she could get before she could proceed no longer. It was her preffered way of training as it gave her a physical example of her progress each time. As PoH slew another group of Kobolds the level up message popped up in front of her.

"How conveniant. Well I guess that's enough for now. I wonder if anything is going on back in town." PoH said as she began walking towards the dungeon exit.

Lightbringer

((It's been two days with no notice, so I'm allowing us to move on.))

Keiyo tried waving his hand in front of the man he had been speaking to, but there was no response. Some sort of connection issue? He had seen it plenty of times before. With a shrug, the swordsman made his way back over to Geki. It seemed he was in the same boat. "I don't know when they're gonna stop lagging, but we should keep going. The dungeon entrance is just behind that guy." He said while pointing his thumb over his shoulder. "I'm ready when you are."

Gamebrain25

flare takochi

Timid Gaian

OOC:

Geki noticed Keiyo was ready to go and gave a small wave to Angel. "We'll let you know what happens in there." With that, he rested his hand on his sword handle. "Let's do it."

Lightbringer

"Alright. I've been there once so I'll take point this time." Keiyo said. As they reached the entrance he drew his sword. After flexing his fingers a bit, he proceeded down the steps.

He hadn't paid much attention to the surroundings before, but he had to admit that, for a dungeon, it was really nice down here. It looked well constructed and very polished. Tall, dark columns supported the pitch black ceiling. Rather than there being torches, a natural, eerie light emanated from most of the surfaces. The main path was easy to see, but most of the rest of the areas were draped in shadow. "Of course. It's narrow, so how else could something sneak up on us down here?" He thought. Keiyo had expected to see some enemies already, so someone had likely been clearing out the area and they were waiting to respawn. Still, anything could be lurking around down here...

((This feels ripe for an encounter. You can make something attack us, or I can do it next post.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff