Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pal

User Image
[ sterling slayer ]
yukari

[ two handed iron claymore ]
[ floor 1 / level 3 / 100% hp ]
[ damage / dps / attack ]

( sorry for the slow responses! i've had a busy weekend. )
                                                                              "Huh, that sounds a lot more meaningful than my name.." A soft laugh came from Yukari as her fingers carelessly slid through her long locks before she took Eri's arm and led her towards the portal to the fields. Maybe to some it wasn't obvious, but the elder of the two could clearly detect the little confidence Eri had; perhaps another goal of Yukari's was to help build that inner strength until she was good to go. "Let's go train.

Lightbringer

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show._____________________________________

Eir ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    _________________450 / 450 | LV: 2

A quiet breath escaped Eir as she stepped with Yukari into the fields. The breeze snaked through the grass and her hair, which is brushed away from her face. It would probably be wise for her to tie it back like her partner when she next had the chance, but for now it should be okay. She hoped, at least. "So, um, what should I do? Even when I block with my shield it feels like the boars ignore it and smash right into me. And I have a hard time hitting them when they're moving fast." She began to ask. She gazed at one of them as it milled about close by. She swallowed lightly at the sight of it.

((S'all good. I've been distracted anyway.))

Beloved Genius

THE ROSHENKO BOYS
Alejandro and Gabrial

User ImageUser Image

The Roshenko boys made their way back to the dungeon. Thanks to them the wolf that was guarding the dungeon was gone. The boys went down the stairs and reached the dungeon floor. Upon entering the boys found that the dungeon was flooded with players. Groups of between 3 to five battling single monsters. The boys slapped their foreheads and sighed. The two continued past to all the groups. Finally they found a couple monsters not occupied. Alejandro ran up, and used his roar skill attracting the two monsters. Gabrial grabbed his throwing picks and threw them one after another. After charging them. The monsters attacked Alejandro. Alejandro managed to use parry on one but the other hit him for 5% of his health. Gabrial had planted five throwing picks in each opponent. Alejandro took his spear and slashed one of them with his spear skill. Gabrial pulled up his screen and equipped his dagger so he could rush in to fight.
User Image
TORALEI
LEVEL 3 BEAST TAMER
HP 640/640
FAMILIAR HP: 240/250
SKILLS:

One Handed Curved Blade (3/1000) Familiar Recovery (5/1000) Familiar Communication (4/1000)
Slash Weapon Forging (0/1000) Light Metal Armor Forging (0/1000) Heavy Metal Armor Forging (0/1000)
Metal Equipment Repairing (0/1000) Metal Refining (0/1000) Searching (0/1000)

EQUIPMENT: One handed sword, Standard clothes, Baby Familiar, beginner guide

The young blacksmith kick the body away as she she force her blade back to the previous boar. Grunting as she put her strength into the attack. Her blade was glowing a dull blue as she charge her attack. She slash the boar in five quick succession. "Star slash." she mutter as the boar blood bled onto the grass. Toralie pointed her blade at the final boar. It aggro and charge at her, but like it fallen comrade. It was just not strong enough to give her any trouble defeating. Shaking the digital blood from her blade. Toralei beckon her familiar back to her shoulder. She needed to find more boars to killed in order to create some better armor for herself and Leon. Toralei stop as a sparkle caught her eye. Near the fallen bodies of the boar she slain was some medical herbs. She wasn't an alchemist, but maybe she can trade it for something she is actually good at.

Gain 1 boar Tusk
Gain 1 boar hide

User Image
User Image
TORALEI
LEVEL 3 BEAST TAMER
HP 640/640
SKILLS:

One Handed Curved Blade (3/1000) Familiar Recovery (5/1000) Familiar Communication (4/1000)
Slash Weapon Forging (0/1000) Light Metal Armor Forging (0/1000) Heavy Metal Armor Forging (0/1000)

Toralie pulled up her inventory and check what she have. Two tusk and one hide. She going to need three more Tusk to create some armor. Then she can head to the dungeon and scavenge up some rare metal. As she continue further away from the Town of Beginning. Toralei notice that she was seeing less boars and more people. Puffing out her cheeks, she stare in mild annoyance. Turning around she headed back to the village to perhaps locate someone to do trade with. Toralie enter the city and it was less crowded then before. She silently offer her herbs to anyone who looked interested, but none had anything worth while to trade for it. About to give up and head to the dungeon without her armor, a boy approached her. He had leather armor, a curve blade at his hip and a shield on his back.

"Oh are you the beast tamer looking for a trade? I am looking for a lot so I am willing to trade for all you have?"
Unsettle by his sudden appearance, Toralei stare at his face. Trying to see if he was serious about a trade or not. "I only have two. Boar tusk or any metals like ore or coal?" she asked.
The player rub his head as he check his inventory. "One boar tusk and ... let see a coal? I don't have much of either"
"That's fine." Toralie was more then happy for the trade and sent the male the magical herbs. In the end she was rewarded not only with another boar tusk, but a piece of coal as well.
"Let keep in contact? My friend an alchemist and maybe we can be trading pals?"
A screen open before her eyes with the player name. Unsure what to do with this person pushy friendliness she accepted the request. If he prove to be as annoying or useless she can always defriend him later.

Toralei watch the player leave her line of sight as she looked at his name. 'Stormborne? Weird name for a weird guy.' Toralei thought silently.

User Image

Interesting Fairy

8,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PoH ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    _________________850 / 850 | LV: 4

PoH decided that the boss fight was not worth it with two people, seeing no further reason to be in the dungeon she began to head out. Some time had passed and some enemies had respawned. PoH managed to kill them with only moderate difficulty.

"I should have brought a warp stone." PoH said to herself smiling at her own oversight. After making her way back to the entrance PoH had almost gained another level. Tempted to stay and kill more she opted not to, her health was not as high as she wanted and her poison storage was depleted.

Making her way back into town PoH took the item she had gotten from the werewolf "Moonlight Mane" finding an NPC and paying the fee to have it crafted. She was happy to see that the creation was succesful and the NPC handed PoH a pair of black gloves with a moon on the back that represented the current lunar cycle of Aincrad. PoH looked at them with fondness, entranced by the moon. She had played a fair ammount of MMOs but out of all the items she had gotten this one was the most interesting. Looking at the bonuses she saw a minor bonus to defense and increases in sneak and hide.

"Lunar Gloves... These will be quite useful." She said to herself as she walked away wearing her new gear. With that PoH entered the field near the Town of New Beginnings seeing if there were any players that peaked her interest. Given there was no way she would solo that boss and there weren't many people gathered to fight it assessing those around her seemed important. Perhaps she would find out something interesting.

During her people watching PoH went to the herb field and began making poisons once more. The skill required much less concentration now as she had raised it to rank rank that was not high by any means however it was much easier than before and she got poison more consistantly, albeit weak poison, though once and a while she would get a moderate one which was a pleasant surprise and sign of progress.
User Image
TORALEI
LEVEL 3 BEAST TAMER
HP 640/640
SKILLS:

Toralei return back to the field so she continue her hunt. A noticeable amount of people still linger in the field. Her eyes scan for some prey when it landed on a female player. There was nothing particularly interesting about her, but her armor peak her interest. Before she could stop herself, Toralei approached the player from behind. Her eyes can the player arm with curiosity. "Can I see your arm?" Toralei asked. Momentarily forgetting her manner.
User Image

Lightbringer

User Image_____________________________________

Keiyo ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    _________________650 / 650 | LV: 3

Lanzem had plenty of NPCs to interact with. Even the most arbitrary ones seemed to have so much detail put into their appearance, with enough idle chatter and background story to make a person think that they were real. The quality was unparalleled. "The creator really wanted to make this a seamless experience. If I didn't know any better I would think these people were players." Keiyo thought as he casually waved to a couple that were passing by. It was a shame they were restricted to this area. They seemed like they might make for nice traveling companions, oddly enough.

As the swordsman did some more exploring, he eventually came across a crypt near the edge of town. Not a soul was nearby. In fact, it seemed like the absence of any other landmarks was an attempt to draw one's attention to this spot. "Maybe it's a miniature dungeon?" He wondered. Either that or just something neat to look at. He approached the iron barred door and tested it. The latch came undone and the gate swung open freely. Keiyo proceeded to draw his sword as he gingerly proceeded into the underground.

The tomb had a decent descent. Not so far down as to make a person feel cut off from society, but certainly enough to imply that they were alone. Once the lad reached the final step in the flight of cracked stone stairs, some torches came to life. Immediately Keiyo shifted to a combat stance, but after encountering nothing but stillness and silence, he eased up and continued. He tried prying a torch from the wall but they weren't meant to be moved. There was nothing to do but proceed forward it seemed.

Interesting Fairy

8,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

PoH ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

PoH suddenly heard a voice directly behind her. PoH's eyes shot open but she didn't move right away. The women didn't sound like she meant any harm, if she had of been intending to kill PoH she would have likely done so. Then the girl asked to see her arm. Poh stood up and turned around to face the girl putting away her potion making equipment and raised her left arm on a 90 degree angle to her side her fingers extended straight so the girl could see her arm. PoH's clothing wasn't really armor just sleek clothing to allow her the easiest and quickest movement she could acquire.

PoH was rather unsure how to respond to this girl, she looked very sweet and kind, not at all like a threat. Then PoH noticed the girl had a pet, something she had only heard about in this game and not until now had seen.

"Are you a beast tamer?" PoH asked showing mild excitement and a rather high level of curiosity as she stared at the girl's pet.
User Image
TORALEI
LEVEL 3 BEAST TAMER
HP 640/640
SKILLS:

Toralei eyes looked at the gloves she was wearing and wish her appraise were higher so she could tell what it was made of. "This looks interesting. I don't recognize these gloves." She asked. Excitement was building in her heavy-set eyes. "What is it made out of? Are they a drop or crafted?" Toralei reach forward and grasp the girl arm. Touching the gloves and looking at the design. Once she looked at it from every angel possible, she eventually let the girl arm go. For the moment Toralei curiosity was sated.

"I am. This is Leon." Toralei said as she felt her familiar perk it head up at it name. After introducing her familiar, Toralei remember her manners. "My name is Toralei. I tend to be a little rude."

User Image

Interesting Fairy

8,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

PoH ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

PoH smiled slightly at the girl's excitement. She had never been touched in the game and seldom had much human contact in real life. It felt extremely strange, Keeping her arm out she let the girl explore her gloves watching with an everlasting grin.

"They are made from Moonlight Mane, it's a drop from a Werewolf which you have to get crafted into these gloves." She answered her voice actually somewhat kind. PoH was surprised at herself, these gloves were among few things that gave her an edge yet here she was offering such information to this girl. PoH knew it was ill advised but decided to break her rules this once. This girl was the first truly likeable person she had met aside from that strange swordsman boy.

PoH bowed like a gentleman folding her right arm in front of her and leaning as the girl introduced herself. "It's a pleasure to meet you Toralei, my name is PoH. Until now I had not seen a beast tamer. I believe your class is quite uncommon." She said politely the girl's forwardness made her comfortable and at ease. "I don't find you rude, you are to the point. I don't think forgoing formalities is such a bad thing per say." she said with a smile looking at the girl's pet. PoH wondered wether or not the girl was strong. If there was anyone she wanted to team up with it would be this girl over the other assasin but time would tell.
User Image
TORALEI
LEVEL 3 BEAST TAMER
HP 640/640
SKILLS:

Metal Equipment Repairing (0/1000) Metal Refining (0/1000) Searching (1/1000)

Toralei haven't face a werewolf yet. Compare to the weak boar she been hunting, they seem like more of a challenge. She notice the girl was very generous to supply her with this information. "Thanks you. They look well crafted." Toralei praised. "I don't have any info for exchange, but once I obtain some metals. I'll craft something for you."

Leon perk it head at PoH bow and gave a brief stare before lowering it head slightly. While Toralei smiled a bit. She never thought of her class as uncommon at all despite not seeing more players with beast of their own. She wonder briefly on the reasons. Her mind quickly settle on the fact that taking care of a familiar is a slow and often unrewarding process. "Were you heading somewhere?" Toralei asked.

User Image

Interesting Fairy

8,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

PoH ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

PoH smiled "The information is free. Though if you are ever able to craft good daggers I could surely use better ones than my standard ones. I imagine daggers are one of the first items you'll make." PoH looked casual, far from her regular demeanor. She admired the familliar as it bowed making PoH smile a bit more.

The girl asked if PoH was heading anywhere but truth was PoH had already been where she wanted to go and it was impassable. "I actually just came from the first floor dungeon, we cleared all the way to the boss but there were far too few to bother fighting it so I came back down here until more people went up. I'm somewhat looking for a companion, temporary or otherwise. Early levels are a pain and with someone to help you leveling can go much faster. Having an edge over the others would be nice would it not?" PoH said with a sly grin at the end. To her this was a game and she wanted to win in her own way. Being strong was the most important part of an MMO and she aimed to attain that strength.
User Image
TORALEI
LEVEL 3 BEAST TAMER
HP 640/640
SKILLS:

Metal Equipment Repairing (0/1000) Metal Refining (0/1000) Searching (1/1000)

"If I'm not mistaken, daggers should be the first crafted weapons." Even though Toralei haven't crafted a single weapon before. She felt confident she could craft a nice pair of daggers for her. The book of beginner while helpful didn't hold all the answers to the game.

Toralei had planned on investigating while people were grinding to fight the boss. Being the first to defeat the boss is important to those who want to be famous for being strong. Toralei was more interested in the raw materials that players overlook in favor of treasure boxes and drop items. Those materials are usually surrounded by monster spawns and she needed to be strong or have good armor to obtain them. Hence why she been hacking up boar for the last half hour.

Hearing she was looking for a partner, even a temporarily one, caught her attention. Toralei replied,"Leon and I can be of help with that. The faster I get pass this weak stage the better."

User Image

Lightbringer

User Image_____________________________________

Keiyo ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    _________________650 / 650 | LV: 3

The torches were spaced out far enough to guide people along but seemed purposely placed to keep the crypt as dark as possible. He could barely even see his own body against the umbra. Coupled with the narrow passageway, the swordsman felt that he couldn't be in a worse position. Even so he pressed on, occasionally relaxing then tightening his grip on his weapon's hilt. "Even if it's all fake, they spared no expense on atmosphere." He thought as he brushed away some cobweb. How would spiders even survive in a place like this?

After a short walk, lengthened only by the painfully slow pace that Keiyo maintained for his own safety, he came upon a tomb. Given that he saw corpse slots on the way here, this particular part of the crypt must be for notable people. "What am I saying? I'm getting too immersed in this game." He thought as he gave his head a small shake. The explorer walked around the room a bit to see what he could find. A series of stone crypts seemed to be the extent of the contents. As he turned to leave, thinking there was nothing more to see, a pale figure stood silently in the center of the room. Keiyo's body grew tense and he raised his weapon, but it did not move.

"You are the first person to come here in ages. Why are you here?" The apparition asked. It was like a white mist, vaguely assuming the height and shape of a person. Keiyo lowered his sword, though kept it drawn.
"I just felt like coming here. This crypt seemed important." He responded.
"I've never heard of someone coming to a place like this just to look around. How curious."
"It's what I do." Keiyo paused. "What are you? Why are you here?"
"A forgotten memory. This is my resting place, yet I cannot rest."
"Why?"
"Regret. My heart is heavy with regret. It keeps me grounded here."
Keiyo decided to sheath his sword at this point. "What is your regret?"
"Many things. I regret trusting the people close to me. I regret doing everything I could for them. I regret hoping to find love as the fruit of my effort. But more than anything, I regret never doing what I wanted to do."
"What is it that you wanted to do?"
"I wanted to see the world. I wanted to travel by starlight and be greeted by the sun's rays as I stood at the crest of unknown lands. I would have preferred to venture an empty world for eternity rather than spend a day with liars and manipulators. But that dream is gone now. I have all of that loneliness with none of that freedom."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff