Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Lunatic

User Image
▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
ixxn e e dxxa n o t h e rxxs t o r yxxxxxxxxs o m e t h i n gxxt oxxg e txxo f fxxm yxxc h e s t
                                                      spacetexthere

Siba pulled back just a touch as she seated herself on a nearby bench, surly made for this opportunity. He stood back up, keeping his gaze on the selection in front of him, knowing very well if he continued to stare at her it would only weigh him down. He couldn't shake the feeling the vulnerability she carried, her tiny appearance. His protective instinct for females only made this experience that much harder on him. A pair of slip on's caught his attention. Beige with small lavender designs, flat and thin. Very..breathable. He snatched them quickly along with five or six other pair's very similar and placed them before her. He got back to his knee's hoping he had judged the size of her foot correctly before holding out his hand to help her try the shoe on. I know. I don't like shoe's much myself but the world is dirty and littered with the worse of things. Best we protect those little feet of your's darling.

Siba slid the the flat over her foot and strapped the buckle around her ankle smiling to himself. See. Not so bad right? We won't leave too often and you don't have to wear them around the house unless you want too.

He shuffled through each pair, one after the other occasionally glancing in her direction in hopes of some more "female" reaction. It wasn't that he wanted her to like these thing's, he just wanted to be sure she was comfortable with them and even though she grimaced a few times at the more delicate and expensive pair's she didn't seem to hate them too much. Grouping a few of the more laid back and comfortable styles together along with one empty box he returned the other's to the slots appointed to them and then joined her once more to put the lavender one's back on her tiny feet. A man, most likely a sale's representative approached and leaned forward to take the boxes but only after Siba had nodded a firm yes had he scurried away. Shoe's didn't seem to be her choice of item happiness but perhaps clothes would spark more of a reaction in her. Shall we get you some clothes? He held his arm out bending slightly to accommodate her height compared to his and motioned to the other wing of the store they had yet to witness.

【↺ Shopping Center With Liadan Wearing
                                                      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                              I DON'T CARE ▪ PARTY ANYWHERE ▪ IM BROKEN ▪ POSSIBLY BEYOND REPAIR
                                                              I DON'T CARE ▪ PARTY ANYWHERE ▪ IM BROKEN ▪ POSSIBLY BEYOND REPAIR

Aoife of Erin
                                                              Having a little writer's block sorry.

Romantic Bloodsucker

You let me violate you, you let me desecrate you
You let me penetrate you, you let me complicate you

Alcide Q Addams

User Image

Once they were inside the car the door lowered and off the went to Alcide's home and Kaiden's new and hopefully forever home. The drive was a long three and half hours of mostly silence but Alcide broke it by glancing down at his lycan and eyeing the worn out collar he had taken with him. Thinking better to not to ask about it ,yet, taking it as a very sentiment value to the lycan. "You can sit up here with me Kaiden" patting the sit beside him he offered the other a warm smile. "I can even lower the window down for you on your side if wish me too."
If Kaiden did choose to join him Alcide would run his hand along his head and rub beneath his ear the entire time while he peered out his side window watching the scenery go by switching from busy city to almost country side. When they finally made it Kaiden was greeted by a beautiful white Victorian mansion that was located upon a hillside and was surrounded by nothing but trees, grass and beds of colorful flowers. Stepping out of the car Alcide sighed and stretched out his back and took in a deep breath of fresh air unlike the polluted air of the city and smiled happily.
"Welcome to your new home. You're free to go and come as you please I own twenty acres of land so you can run the forest and wherever else you wish without the worry of being captured and returned. Though just in case I shall have my butler send to make you a personal band that you can wear around your wrist with my family crest on it so that if you're even in a situation were you cannot get away all you have to do is show it and they will know you belong to me."

Help me I broke apart my insides, help me I've got no soul to sell
Help me the only thing that works for me, help me get away from myself
I want to ******** you like an animal
I want to feel you from the inside

tenshi-no Karasu
[~Taking offense~]

User Image
"Come little children, I'll take thee away"

A boy and his guard entered the shop, something that Magnus had little interest in. He was watching the slime patiently for some response, although the sedatives still took their toll on him. He cared little when both guard and boy approached, simply passing by. But what the guard, Besnik, had to say about the slime and perhaps himself...it touched a nerve. Magnus was always a creature of impulse, although at the very least his rationale would prevent rash action. But as the drugs made their way through his body, his rationale was not as strong as his id. As the man spoke of how the slime was "trash", "children's toys", and "useless", Magnus slowly turned his head to glare at the man with a fury which did not surface often.
"Into a land of enchantment..."

In the blink of an eye, Magnus vanished from in front of the tank. To Koke and those actually watching him, it was as if he simply ceased to exist. As Theo walked further into the shop with his guard in tow, a creature spontaneously materialized behind Besnik. A pale-white, faceless thing whose body resembled a well built tall man with flailing tendrils protruding out of his back appeared behind the guard. Leaning down to so his head was right beside Besnik's, Magnus softly whispered into the man's ear "Useless children's toys, are we? Unworthy trash, am I?"
"Come little children, the time's come to play"

Magnus knew the man had not actually meant to include him when he was referring to the slime. He knew Besnik probably didn't mean to insult him at all. But he was Fae, and so was the slime. The drive to punish the man was strong, even if it had little to do with Magnus. Tentacles crept around the man's head, one sneaking up to his ear while another sought to enter into his nose. Cocking his head slightly to 'look' at Besnik with his featureless face, Magnus whispered "Do not insult us when you know little of our capability...boy."
"Here in my garden of shadows..."

Just as suddenly as he had appeared behind Besnik, the thing Magnus had become vanished before the guard could properly react. Back at the tank, Magnus reappeared in his normal human form, a hand on his head as he slowly knelt down to the floor and put his other hand onto the tank's wall for support. He felt dizzy, the drugs working their way through his body. His head ached, the world around him spun. He looked upon the slime within her tank silently as he caught his breath and waited for the world to slow down and the pain to stop.

[~Waiting for the pain to end & the world to stop spinning~]

AshoftheMidnightRose

Desu Chu
User Image
                                  x
                                  x
                                  [ тнεσσяε мασкσvιтcн ]
                                  ↳ ↳ The last temptation is the greatest treason: to do the right deed for the wrong reason . . .

User Image Theo stood in a vast and elegant room just beyond the entryway to the slave shoppe. Newly renovated and warm in comparison to the bitter streets just beyond it's doors, Submissive Traits had a welcoming kind of glow. Dark red carpets lined the floors in the first room, and a large set of swinging doors lead to the back beyond long marble seats. The young man strolled through the doors as casually as if they were his own, and sauntered into the real shop. Cool cement floors stretched out the length of a very long room, lined by doors. It would appear that the second room was nothing more than a massive lounge, with small and confining rooms fringing the edges, where he supposed the slaves slept. In every direction masters and mistresses inspected all manners of forms. From the smallest and most delicate of the fae to the ever impressive lycans, the shop seemed to carry everything. And the lords were happy.

Theo's left brow lifted ever so slightly at the sight of it all. The slaves were certainly.. colorful. Various if anything. Some were flitting about in the air, only weighed down by strictly drawn collars, which kept them bound to the shoppe. The boy rolled his neck to the right and stretched his shoulders before letting out a soft sigh and strolling a few more slow steps into the broad room. Noises echoed off the tall walls and light streamed in through long windows high up in the ceiling. No doubt everything was charmed to keep the creatures inside. The boy could almost feel the magic it laid so thick in the air. His long stride paused in front of the glass cell of what looked to be a slime. Theo's tall form lingered next to a smallish looking boy with messy black locks just next to him. His own pale hair fell ethereally about his head, framing an angular face and chronically apathetic eyes. Her papers clearly stated "Fae," but why would this one be so boxed up? His crystal orbs fluttered over the soft creature with a vague sort of curiosity, and then catching a glimpse of the collar about the boy's neck, danced over the lines of his face as well. Something otherworldly licked at his eyes and the corner of his mouth. Theo couldn't quite put his finger on it. What manner of ill-defined slave was he? The young lord's brow furrowed slightly as his emotionless eyes floated over the boy in passive curiosity. He seemed quite occupied with the creature behind glass before the young lord had approached.

"See anything you like, m'lord?" Besnik teased. He placed a burly hand upon the boy's shoulder, playfully putting himself between his master and the young Changeling. Theo doubted he even noticed that the boy was a slave as well. Besnik tapped a thick finger against the glass of the slime's cell. "I would hope you're not interested in trash like this." He chuckled. "Something of a little more use in the household would be much better appreciated, aye? These things.. they're like children's toys. Shiney and cute and completely useless!" He laughed quite loudly, weighing down upon Theo's shoulder as he watched the dark haired slave around Besnik's torso. The man was a fairly useless bodyguard himself. Sturdily built and beefy, making him easy to slip, but hard to wring one's shoulder away from. He liked to keep the young lord within arm's reach for the simple fact that he had so easily lost the boy a number of times. Theo hated being touched by the bulky man. Besnik broke things. "Don't you agree, m'lord?" He laughed with a bitter kind of tone.

His pale eyes lingered on the boy's face for just a moment longer, before flickering to the slime just beyond the glass. The creature was sweet-looking, and very small. She didn't seem suited to the shop in any way. A tiny spot of sunshine in a dark place. His breath fogged up the smooth surface as the words stole from his lips like a thief in the night. With a delicate, and expert precision. "Everything has a purpose, Besnik, and nothing happens without reason. People are the same way." The words were soft, but there. Imprinted on the glass for just a second before clearing into the cold air and evaporating like a small puddle on a warm day. Something changed in his tone for just a second, as his eyes shifted to the man. "Don't make an a** of yourself in my presence. You'll shame the family name. Imagine what Markus would do to you if he heard such foulness leave your mouth. He might cut out your tongue." A chill came over Besnik. Poison. Like a sweet and languid poison dripping from the tip of his tongue. This was the difference between the useless bodyguard and the slime. He shrugged the man's arm off of his shoulder casually and strolled further into the shop to inspect other slaves. He had no time to be dealing with the lumbering fool right now. He couldn't even tell the difference between a Fae and a higher sub-class. What the hell kind of qualification did he have to judge what was useful and what was not? Theo left the man standing there, chilled and dumbfounded.

₪ His Grace's Location: The Submissive Traits Slave Emporium
                                  ₪ His Grace's Consort: Leaving Besnik, Koke and Magnus
                                  ₪ His Grace's Temperament: Vaguely irritated. Claustrophobic perhaps.
                                  OOC~

↳ ↳ And I'm not scared of your stolen power . . .

User Image
                                  // E N D ].
                                  ~~~~~~~
                                  I am something loved to hate.
                                  Scorn me. Curse me. Hate me with every fiber of your being.
                                  I was made for your hate.

I am something loved to fear.
                                  Banish me. Hide from me. Run as far as you can and I will still be there by your side.
                                  I was made for you to fear.

I am something bound from love.
                                  Silenced by these shadows which cut ribbons of loneliness around my throat.
                                  I was born of a child's first tear.

You will never know why you must hate me and wish me dead. Only that by doing so, you will find redemption.

Loyal Wolf

User Image
Kaiden X. Marx

Д Ϣild Ϩɫɑɣε

╔ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ╗

Kaiden let the hunk of a collar fall off him. Yet it was when he realized his master thought he was complacent, that he made a move for it. A lycan with as much energy as him was bound to make a mad dash for it. Ye he calmly walked towards the door, pausing at his room to push open the door. He nosed though the pillows, putting out a very old, very ratty collar. It was white leathered and worn out. The buckle was broken, the holes were stretched out and it was far too small for him. Yet he grabbed it and calmly walked out of the store, collar in mouth. He dropped the collar in the car before jumping in and laying on the poor white floor.

His fur was going to be every where. He plopped his head down on his feet and tucked his tail in to avoid it being smashed in the door. Part of him wanted to take off and run down the streets on his own paws and kill the closest angelic, but he didn't. No instead he had climbed into the nice black car, and laid on the perfectly good white interior.

╚ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ╝

Spyderis_rp

Romantic Bloodsucker

Alcide Q Addams

User Image

As Alcide noticed his lycan walk off to sit and stare at a fleck of dust he smiled and shook his head lightly then went back to filling out the rest of the paper work. Once he was done and Kaiden made his way back over towards him he gave him the clipboard which he took in his mouth and watched as he trotted off to place it upon the counter then return right back. When the other proceeded to present him with his neck so that he could remove the collar he offered him a soft smile and gave his ear a light scratch before he reached for the heavy looking collar. When the key slipped into the keyhole Alcide watched as the collar itself almost seemed to glow and when he gave the key a twist the light fade and the collar popped open, grabbing it he slowly slipped it off Kaiden's neck.
Tossing the collar onto the counter beside the clipboard he grinned. "Looks like we're ready to go and get you settled into your new home. If you have anything here that you wish to take with you please get it now because I do not plan to bring you back to this place ever again unless it is absolutely necessary." With that said he strolled over towards the door grabbed it and held it open for Kaiden with his free hand he signaled his driver who started the car, a black Audi Fleet with a lovely interror.
As the call came to a stop in front of the place the back door slowly unlocked and the door slid upwards allowing them to enter the car. After Kaiden was out the door he walked out and proceeded to make his way towards the car and got in then moved over giving Kaiden the opposite seat beside him, padding the side he smiled. "Come Kaiden...your new life awaits."

tenshi-no Karasu

Loyal Wolf

User Image
Kaiden X. Marx

Д Ϣild Ϩɫɑɣε

The lycan should have been born a nekamatta, his attention span was that erratic. The wolf had grown bored of watching his new master fill out paperwork and had gone on to watch a fleck of dust that was caught in a ray of light shed by a light bulb. The spec was dancing almost in the nearly stale air, and it well sorta amused the beast. His tail thumped against the ground as the flec of dust land against his cold black nose and he sneezed, for theatrics.

Boredom was something the wolf had grown accustomed to, and it was something he hoped his new master would alleviate. He ticked his off to one aside as he watched the man scribble down some information, delicate information such as his name. What was the males name again. He hadn't really bee paying that much attention to the human in the earlier stages of their meeting. Just because he acted sweet, he was nothing of it.

The wolf took the clipboard in his mouth and trotted off to put it on the counter, his tail brushing up against the skirts of an Angelic female who had no wings. He paused for a moment to look at her. she was the devil in disguise, he could see it. He snorted and walked back to his new master, sitting down to present the latch on his collar. The damn thing had to be removed or he would just teleport back o his room upon leaving the shop, and that would be highly annoying.

Spyderis_rp

User Image
                                  x
                                  x
                                  [ тнεσσяε мασкσvιтcн ]
                                  ↳ ↳ The last temptation is the greatest treason: to do the right deed for the wrong reason . . .

User Image Theo stared down into the blackness as water flushed in an endless cycle of rings around the drain. The faucet was turned all the way on and quite loudly so. It seemed to be the only thing able to drown out the sound of his retching. The boy breathed shallow and slowly as drops of water dripped from his chin, lips, and nose. Pale palms pressing against the marble sink, he leaned forward in a sickened stupor. His vapid eyes drifted over the current in it's dwindling path to the sewer.

"My lord?" The knock came harsh and curt against the wood of the bathroom door. "Lord Malokovitch, the young masters are already meeting. Should I give them notice that you've taken ill?" The young man shifted his gaze to the floor just before the door, and a moment of silence passed in his waiting. "My lord? Tis but a little sea sickness.. Nothing to be ashamed of." The voice came low and quiet like summer rain on a warm night. Welcoming. Forgiving of the boy's flawed nature..

Disgusting in it's complete acceptance and inevitable sneer. It was like a sweet poison ringing in his ears.

Theo's eyes flitted up to meet those of his reflection. He hated seeing himself in a mirror, always the image of utter perfection. Carved and polished from the earth of which he was born. Irritating. It wasn't the ocean which made him so ill. Maybe the idea of being responsible for another life was what sent his stomach into overdrive. Or maybe it was the smell of so many bodies all crammed into such tight quarters, as the city certainly did reek of sweat and filth. Perhaps it was nothing of the sort. Perhaps he had always been this damnably breakable. Theo could see the color leave his face as it washed away down the drain. He was getting sick again. For the third time this year. Could everyone see it? How ******** fragile he looked right now? Could they see it as easily as he could? The young man reached out a tentative hand towards the bottomless pool of reflection which was the mirrored surface before a final knock sounded violently, interrupting his solitude.

"My lord, Malokovitch!" A loud and gruff male voice called from just beyond the door. "We must take our leave now. Besnik will be at the street should your recovery be soon. Be sure to call upon us should you need our return. Your father will be curt if he finds you've been wandering without escort again." The voices tapered off into silence as the boy watched himself, limb and fingertips held out just barely poised to touch the glass.

With a sigh his arm fell limp and he sagged from the counter, lightly brushing the doorknob with long fingers. What kind of world awaited him beyond this new and shining gate? The mainland was so bright even at the docks. An untimely light for the dull and damp winter he was so used to. People bustled about, preparing things and carrying work upon their shoulders. Theo pressed his back against the coolness of the bathroom door. Such an expansive and noisy world had never been something which catered to his liking. The smoke and shouting unsettled him. A brisk breeze wandered through the cobblestone city and whipped at the eyes, stinging to the bone. The boy slipped from his place against the inn, tossing a glance to the guard named Besnik, and quickly moved towards the quiet inward streets of the city. All he could think of was to distance himself from the galla of young "friends" his grandmother had demanded he socialize with. It would seem that controlling his interactions with people of his age was how she wished to involve herself in his life. He kept moving until only the sound of his soft breathing and ethereal steps could be heard in the long corridor-like alleys. The only indication of his arrival at the venue were their sudden silence.

A tall and ominous building stood before him, welcoming in an eerie manner almost. Heavy wood doors, reinforced with wrought iron and stone, highlighted the cold streets. He ran a hand down the length of the wood until it brushed the iron handle. He gripped it, fingers lacing their way around the heavy circle. Theo's pale eyes fluttered up to meet the wood at his face with a kind of resolution one can only gain through isolation. One last tiring breath, and he pulled the door open.

₪ His Grace's Location: The shop
                                  ₪ His Grace's Consort: Besnik following close behind
                                  ₪ His Grace's Temperament: Vaguely apathetic
                                  OOC~ Hello, my lovelies!

↳ ↳ And I'm not scared of your stolen power . . .

User Image
                                  // E N D ].
                                  ~~~~~~~
                                  I am something loved to hate.
                                  Scorn me. Curse me. Hate me with every fiber of your being.
                                  I was made for your hate.

I am something loved to fear.
                                  Banish me. Hide from me. Run as far as you can and I will still be there by your side.
                                  I was made for you to fear.

I am something bound from love.
                                  Silenced by these shadows which cut ribbons of loneliness around my throat.
                                  I was born of a child's first tear.

You will never know why you must hate me and wish me dead. Only that by doing so, you will find redemption.

Romantic Bloodsucker

Alcide Q Addams

User Image

As she hand was captured between Kaiden's sharp teeth Alcide's heart jumped in his chest and he tensed a bit knowing that all the other had to do was bite down a little harder and jerk his head and his hand would be ripped from his body. Though with that in mind he also new that if he showed fear then the wolf would see it as a sign of weakness, so he pushed his fear aside and kept his composer as he gazed into the others eyes and waited to be released.
Once his hand was released from between those sharp teeth he let it drop to his side and offered Kaiden a charming smile as he spoke. When Kaiden stood up he had to lift his head a little higher in order to keep his gaze locked with the others eyes since he towered over him. Keeping his warm charming smile he watched as the lycan trotted off to get him the key and clipboard, only when Kaiden was completely out of his sights did he light rub at the hand that had been in the others mouth minutes ago.
While he waited for Kaiden to return he chuckled lowly to himself as he glanced down at his hand and thought of how his heart had jumped in fear, yet with excitement, an arousing excitement. Which made him start to think that maybe he was a bit of a masochist...just a little bit. When Kaiden did return he pretended to act as if he had his hands folded in front of him and smiled before he unfolded his hands and reached out to take the key and clipboard from him then proceeded to write down his full name, age, address and what he was then handed it back to Kaiden.

tenshi-no Karasu
User Image
(~Playing with the slime~)

"All my little troubles"

Magnus laughed in delight as she completely copied his face and made the same expressions he had right back at him. Placing both hands on the glass walls, he smiles as his own features began changing. Subtle and slower changes though; his short locks became shorter and curly, his eyes rounder, his right front tooth drew into his gum for an incomplete smile, his cheeks puffed as freckles appeared. Then he changed his face back to normal before changing once more, this time making his lips fuller, his eyelashes lengthened, his hair grew down to his shoulders, his feature much more feminine. Then it changed back before morphing one last time into a bald, thin, faceless aberration, skin growing over his eyes and mouth as his nose receded into his skull. The transformation was brief, changing back to his normal, pleasantly smiling face.
"Haven't got a prayer."

It only made sense that a slime would kept in such a shop. Smart enough to change her form as she pleased, fairly low maintenance, and...adorable. Magnus couldn't help but smile at the Fae, with her bunny doll and outfit. It may also have been her willingness to play a little with him or the form she currently took, but it was all something Magnus couldn't help but find cute. It was truly a testament to the Fae's adaptability that he and she be so different, yet still be of the same subspecies. Thoughts of the past left the Fae's mind as he continued looking at the Slime.
"Heaven's all around you"

A sudden thought came to mind, or rather a question. Magnus breathed onto the glass so it would fog up, writing a message to the slime so she could read "Name?" Of course, he could have easily have looked at the note by her door, but wanted to see what she would do. Fogging up the glass below his first message, he pointed at himself as he wrote "Simon" for her, trying to indicate his own name.
"And you haven't got a care..."

Desu Chu

Dark Sea Captain's Compadre

Shameless Gawker

13,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
                                              User Image

XXXX
                                              Koke is With Suu & Magnus

Koke is In her room.

XXXX
                                              Koke is Feeling amused!

OOC Yay interaction! Thank you!

"Talking" Thinking

While consuming her breakfast, her gaze took to watching the room. There seemed to be a bit more hustle and bustle today, good weather, curiosity, and needs bringing in plenty of customers. Which was either good or bad of course. Meaning some of them would leave this place today to either a better way of life or a far more gruesome fate. Neither of which was on the slime's mind...if they actually had minds...I guess they technically did somewhere, but anyhow, she didn't seem to have to consider it much as there were none currently taking a gander at her. Not much of a surprise, she had been there for a while. Not exactly sure on how long, as a majority of the days she couldn't even remember, but most found slime's incompetent and quite useless for most tasks so she'd probably be sticking around for a little while longer at least. There were quite a few choices to pick from after all. Speaking of...
                                                                    A new slave was coming in, he seemed a little drugged up still, sort of zoned out, and he didn't seem entirely to exciting so Koke went to change her attention to one of the other pets next to her that was currently being looked at. She was a lycan and honestly the kid looked stupid enough to be looking at her. Koke had a thought for just a brief second and wondered how long it would take for the beast to eat the boy...but maybe that was judging a little to harshly? After all, who was she to judge? She was just a stupid slime after all. Koke's black orbs lost interest and went back to stare out at the main area of the shop, but instead, her eyes met with that of the slave that had been brought in. He was now standing outside her room and...making faces at her? Koke brought her stuffed bunny Suu up into a hug and she couldn't help but grin as she watched. Finally some entertainment after a very long time. As she watched the boy make the faces she realized he was doing a series of them repeatedly and she pretty much got it right away...however she did it a bit different then maybe he was expecting.
                                                                    Her entire head began to morph, eyes moving from the original position and mouth spreading a bit, nose becoming slightly wide, hair forming and then BAM! Her head matched the boys. His head practically now on a girl's body had to be quite the sight, but anyhow she now began to make the same faces as him on the same face. Anyone could say what they wanted about the stupidity of a slime but no one could say they didn't know how to have some fun.

Skeiphes

Loyal Wolf

User Image
·÷±‡±±‡±÷·
·÷±‡±±‡±÷·

Amarista Zyfenlander

XXXMaster
XXXXAngelic

Amarista didn't take long to get from the office to the shop. It was about a ten minute drive and her driver knew the way like the back of his hand. She had made him make the drive several times. Her back itched where the wing bones should have connected. She felt naked without her wings, and it had been at the cost of her parents. Her teeth ground together as the car pulled to a stop in front of the shop. Though she wasn't the only one there, her car wouldn't be staying. She planned on doing a few things this day.

One was the purchase of a slave. She had planned to get either a fae or lycan. Wolfen were too wild for her taste, and she would kill the damn thing before anything. She pulled on her fake smile as she deposited her gun in the compartment in the back seat of the limo. She took a step out, black boots hitting solid ground with a click. She had metal installed on the bottoms of them to make her kicks that much more brutal. She tsked her tongue as she moved towards the door. The shop was a quaint little thing. The slaves looked like they pretty much had free roam of the area. The door made a little chime, as if a bell had been struck. She turned her head up to look at the annoying little gold bell. That would not work. She looked back down green eyes watching the interactions going on. A human looked to be purchasing a lycan, a big black one. He looked strong, and plotting. She pushed that thought to the back of her mind as she watched a vampire look around. He was cute looking, if not narcissistic, and prude. She moved towards him, her fingers brushing the counter as she leaned against it. She wasn't going to look yet.

She tilted her head to one side as she leaned on her elbows, watching the human and lycan. Though the sound of a female voice caught her off guard. She looked to one side, to see a wolfen and an Angelic talking. She sorta recognized the boy there. Did he work for her? She doubted that, she had lots of men who worked at her station. She turned and gave a sigh. Nothing caught her eyes yet, and that was just slightly irritating. She brushed back her white hair as she looked at the vamp.

"Not to sound overly rude, but you look like your bored."

·÷±‡±±‡±÷·
·÷±‡±±‡±÷·

It's times like the past that I look straight on.
Never looking back and thinking what if.
The past is the past, and the future is what I make of it.

[whyte shadow]

Loyal Wolf

User Image

Дȵ'Ӎαɍɩҽ Ͼ. ЩɦɩϮҽϜυɍҽ

In wildest dreams, do thou see.

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´

She tilted her head to look at him. Was he stupid, he wanted to prove a point, by purchasing the most dangerous creature in a slave shop. She wanted t laugh, whatever that was. She turned her head as another slave was brought in by guards, that worked for the owner. How strange, this one was late to the game. She tilted her head back as she moved to scratch again. She was scratching not an itch but the magic that kept her in this form. She was due for a change in less then ten minutes and she was bound to turn heads.

An'Marie was not fond of her human form, it was not dark, it was too sweet looking. She gave a huff as she moved to stretch her legs.

"So. Why. Me?"

A simple question. She was sure he had come back straight back to her corner. He had bypassed a few slaves, and had went straight to her. Her ears flickered as she was two fae. A slime fae and what smelled like a changling. He would have had it hard. She clicked her fangs together. He was cute, for a fake.

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´

MagicalSweets

Loyal Wolf

User Image
Kaiden X. Marx

Д Ϣild Ϩɫɑɣε

The beast snickered, it would have been a lie if he said he hated being pet. He liked his fur being ruffled and fluffed, and his ears scratched. He didn't show it though. He wasn't one to show his emotions so freely, not like that though. He gave a low comforting growl as the male moved his hand away. His fangs showing he grabbed the males hand in his mouth. He pushed down with his fangs, but not enough to pierce the skin. He snickered and gave a low laugh as he let go.

"Don't you think I'd be talking with a human like you if I already didn't agree to go home with ya."

He smirked as he slowly stood up and shook out his fur letting it fall in it's place. He wasn't entirey sure if the human was the best choice but he needed out of this hell hole. He moved trotting off to get the man the key, and the clipboard to be filled out. The shop owner would be pleased he was getting purchased. He turned his head to watch an angelic talk to the wolfen. She would be finding a home as well it looked. That was good, she was a royal pain.

Spyderis_rp

User Image
(~Wandering around the shop~)

"All my little troubles"

Seconds felt like hours, minutes passed and felt like an eternity. The drugs Magnus felt making their way through his veins were strong. For what he thought was for a long time, he simply stared up at the ceiling. He pondered why he had to be the one to be switched, why he was given to the slavers when discovered. He had been a child, he knew nothing of his true blood, he was an innocent then...but now he knew better. So much time has past since he was taken from the life of a human heir and made a slave. Much has happened since he found his "truth". But now that he knew where he stood, everything was for fun.
"Haven't got a prayer."

Patience was not a virtue Magnus practiced often, and with his warped perception of time, he got up after only a few minutes of laying on the floor. He opened the door from the room and slowly looked about, looking at all the slaves and potential buyers. What caught his attention, in his drugged haze, was a tank off to side against a wall. Stumbling to it, he thought of how bored he had become. Of all the times his ownership was passed onto others, how they eventually died before his eyes. Amusement only went so far, and only so much can be done to relieve anyone of boredom. How many times had he returned to the slave shops? How many masters and mistresses have tried to break him?
"Heaven's all around you"

Magnus approached the tank and saw a curious sight; a Fae Slime, eating her breakfast. He smiled, finding her raincoat and boots adorable, her appearance of a young lady adding to the endearing thoughts. Pressing a hand to the glass, Magnus waved at the creature as he waited for her to notice him. With a sudden thought, Magnus looked around to make sure no one would notice him before looking back at the Slime. He began making faces at her, wondering if she'll catch onto what he wanted and would reciprocate. " mrgreen ... 3nodding ... razz " He repeated those faces in sequence, waiting for her to respond while doing so.
"And you haven't got a care..."

((FFF accidentally edited over this post instead of making a new post! >< Tried to remember original post, sorry about confusion if it was had.))
Desu Chu

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces