Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello. I've been dooing hundred's of posting lately, and I'm getting lazy, so here's the sitch. Rules are the regular ones. You know exactly what I mean. This, I'm hoping is going to be very literate. And you do NOT need profiles. For now, I'm doing this because I'm bored. Depending on how it fares today will determin if it will be a long rpg or just a day one.
I'm crappy with opening posts, so I'm just going to say the setting for my character is a beach. I'm begging at least one person to find her, seeing as how I hate just talking to myself in these things.
Does anyone want to open the game?
Is anyone interested? Haven't done a vampire rpg in a long time.
I haven't done a vampire rp in a long time, either; I'll do it. n.n I'm not much good at first posts myself, though...
The ocean was peaceful. The cool breeze sent a sort of comforting feeling through Skila as she sat in the sand. She gazed at the dark water, wondering how far it went off. She, herself, had never been on it, nor had she gotten the bravery to even approach it's cold waters. She closed her eyes.
(There, crappy opening post, but oh well.))

Sparkly Fairy

7,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
((Hey MoonLightBliss!!!!!!!!!))

Shirtless Lunatic

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
{OOC: Me join! 3nodding }

Pyoura relaxed near the oceans edge. The breeze felt warm against her cool body, and she kept her legs tucked under her chin, making sure not to let an inch of her in the water. "Dawn is breaking..." She mutters sullenly, unsure what to do when morning light comes.
Skila blinked, senseing a presense somewhere around her. She didn't care. People who have seen her called her odd for not caring if she was alone on the beach with no on to protect her. But they didn't know how wrong they were. She looked up at the sky, seeing the moon still there in the early morning, when the sun had not began to rise yet. But, the moon must have cought some of the sun light, because it hurt her eyes and made her turn away. She wondered if she should be leaving.
((Where did everyone go?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces