Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay here's the thing.
I want literate RPers and I want them to be slightly good at RPing. The only thing is the RP is off gaia, which means two big things...

1. NO gold gained (Yes very sad I know...)
2. It will go up to PG-15 in the least (most likely) as I need people who won't go crazy over silly things that are 'above PG-13'. Personally I think 13 year-olds should be able to handle this stuff but oh well...

I made up a world and everything so it's basically ready for a test run at least. Though to have a test run I need people to test it with! gonk It's set in a more middle ages setting, but I might let people have guns though it depends on if anyone comes at all... mad

The world ir called Mirra and it is in a peaceful era at this time, though there are some parts of the world where trouble is always brewing. This RP is not for people who go for a day and don't come back... if you join you're in for a long ride. The world is big so a lot of people can join and won't all be posting in one thread or topic. That way you can see what is going on near you instead of all over the place and missing whatever is happening near you.

So if you read all of that I'm going to guess you will join, and if not that really sucks... gonk

Oh yeah... you have to say if you will join and then I'll send you the link...
...ooookay.... gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces