Welcome to Gaia! ::

Occasional Truths's One That Got Away

Aged Gaian

((Well, you are RPing Riku, right?))
[[uhh..right now i'm Jack but if you'd liek i'll play both for you...so just sa yoyu saw Riku then i'll kick in as Riku...]]

Aged Gaian

((Roger, wilco~! x3))

Sora stopped in front of the castle door to catch his breath. He thought himself stupid for not asking for Jack to come with him. No, Jack had helped enough, and its not like he was going to ask Kohiko for his help. Sora stood at full height and walked into the castle. A group of Heartless appeared but Sora just ran past them. He had more important things to do. "Riku~! Riiku~!" Sora called out to his friend. He must be around somewhere, Sora thought.
Jack was now in his ship and on his way back to Agrabah to help out Sora incase he needed it.

Riku was walking through the castle and appeared behind Sora holding his bat wing blade. "Hello Sora..."He said in his cassual tone of voice. "Where hav eoyu been, out with your new freinds, and that Key Blade...?" he said in the same tone but you could tell he was angry.

Aged Gaian

Sora turned around. "Riku!" He said, taking a step toward Riku. "What do you mean? Riku, what's wrong? Why do you want to destroy the KeyBlade?" Sora confused as to why Riku was so angry. What had he done to make him feel this way? He was only trying to find him and Kairi.
Jack had landed and was rushing to the castle.

"Sora Sora Sora, the key blade is the only thing stopping me from getting Kairi back.. but oyu wouldn't care aobut that would you, not with your new freinds no time for Kairi and I..." Riku said an in angry tone as he walked up to Sora. He was staring at the key blade. "You don't deserve the key blade... i should be the one with it..."

Aged Gaian

"You're wrong, Riku! About everything! You and Kairi have never left my thoughts from the moment we were separated!" Sora said, staring straight into Riku's eyes, "But you're especially wrong about the KeyBlade. You shouldn't be the one with it. It chose me, Riku. You just can't stand to see that for once I am the one with the power and not you!" He added, becoming angry at the older teen.
Jack was rushing though the city looking for Soar as quickly as he could.

"Wrong... No you are wrong Sora..." He said in a slightly angry tone and quickly. "I have done nothing but search for Kairi since this has happened everythin gi've done for her..." he stepped back a little bit and held his blade up to him. "And i found her... you shouldn't have the Key Blade..." Riku le tout his hand and the Key Blade faded form his hand to Riku's "You see.. you were only the delivery boy...now prepare to die"

[[say something lso that the blade goes back to you like in teh game]]

Aged Gaian

"Give that back!" Sora yelled. To his surprise, the Keyblade appeared back in his hands. "Riku~! Why? Why are you doing this!?"Sora cried out. A horrible feeling overwhelmed him. All the time he'd spent searching for his friends... Only to find that Riku had turned on him... He felt dizy and confused, but forced himself to stand and confront Riku.

Aged Gaian

Sorry, have to go. Be back Monday! ^-^
[[alright ill go to..just pm me when this gets going again...]]
Ooc:*blinks*apparently i've been left alone in my own rp....o.o;ok i guess i'll just wait.

Aged Gaian

sweatdrop Heh... Sorry about that... *waits for somone to come online*
PM me when you are on~!
((I got left too... So sad...))

Aged Gaian

*pokes dea.d board* o.o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff